Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 460475 times)

Mawse

• Getbig IV
Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #600 on: June 05, 2013, 01:11:11 PM »
Ya I remember that, he dialed in way to early and payed the price

I remember him posting about doing 2+ hours cardio a day year round, although possibly that was as true as micheal locket claiming to diet on snickers and red candy strips.

I'm between 3 and 4 in those pics so I assume i'm 10-12%, most of my meals are 8oz cooked pork loin or chicken or lean meat (a pressure cooker is amazing for dieting, even leaner meats end up super soft and moist after 30 mins in mine) shredded in home made BBQ sauce with almost no cals, and a huge bowl of salad + 1/2oz reduced fat feta.

been doing 50g carbs of oats pre workout, but maybe I should just go all the way and drop those. I look much better no carb, but feel like a zombie

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #601 on: June 05, 2013, 01:29:48 PM »
I have found Disgusted's dieting methods to work real well. Basically i go 12-1500 calories 6 days in a row and then on saturday eat a bunch of carbs. The neat thing is that you don't really have to count calories (which I find very stressful). Lots of protein + some veggies+ some fat puts you automatically in a large caloric deficit. Simple. And on sat you don't have to count calories either as the body sucks up the carbs. I have also found the low carb days (and calorie) days to really get the fat off when you are sub 10. It helps with the stubborn fat areas.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #602 on: June 05, 2013, 01:38:34 PM »
I have found Disgusted's dieting methods to work real well. Basically i go 12-1500 calories 6 days in a row and then on saturday eat a bunch of carbs. The neat thing is that you don't really have to count calories (which I find very stressful). Lots of protein + some veggies+ some fat puts you automatically in a large caloric deficit. Simple. And on sat you don't have to count calories either as the body sucks up the carbs. I have also found the low carb days (and calorie) days to really get the fat off when you are sub 10. It helps with the stubborn fat areas.

fastest way to diet while maintaining as much muscle as possible  :)

nolotil

• Getbig III
« Reply #603 on: June 05, 2013, 01:46:28 PM »
some very very good posts in this thread,, this is real time dieting advice,, which will work in real life and not just guru theory shitt,, very very good

if you want to get really lean which real bodybuilding is about you need to suffer in the end,, too many do the count every calorie bullshit and burn themselves out,,

work with your body and let it talk to you,, hunger is you friend,,

too much scientific bullshit aorund these days,, listen to those who know,, galinko know what he talks about,, A++

nolotil

• Getbig III
« Reply #604 on: June 05, 2013, 01:49:36 PM »
training same situationk,, too much theory,, reality is easy,, you lift and grow,, no grow = shit genetic,, go play golf,, when stop grow,, genetic limit is reached and ONLY hormone can help you,, no peridoization bullshit,, no squat and kill yourself,, this is natural bulllshit,,

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #605 on: June 05, 2013, 02:06:34 PM »
i got a headache in the gym yesterday that lasted a long time and later, at night, started sneezing and sniffling like crazy, as if i was getting a cold or something...

maybe im taking things a little too far, too fast :o

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #606 on: June 05, 2013, 02:09:04 PM »
to address your points.

- its a ridiculous diet plan because thats what you have programmed to say after years of being fed bullshit broscience and supplement company ads.

- i agree- nobody needs to cut fat and carbs to get below 10%. but why would you want to be 10%? 10% is borderline sloppy as fuck. at 10% you'll have a 2" thick roll of fat around your midsection hanging over your jeans. if you want to be 10% and thats your gold standard you shouldnt even have to diet. just that fact that you think 10% is such a great hallmark for conditioning tells me what kind of shape your truly in and i shouldnt even bother wasting my time with you further, but i'll carry on, because this might benefit someone else.

- actually you have more energy than you'll know what to do with. once you find that balance between cals in and cals utilised, without giving your body a surplus to maintain the adipose you already carry, your body becomes remarkably adept at utilising that adipose for energy. the reason most guys who diet on their 1800-2500cal diets get lethargy is exactly because their cals are too high.

this is a system that works. period. we've used our own experiences to create something that every single 'diet guru' will hate. and we expect guys like you, and them to repeat the same bullshit lies and myths about dieting- you'll lose muscle, you'll have no energy, you'll starve its not possible it cant work etc etc. guess what sunshine. it works and it woirks better than anything you have ever heard about and will ever try. you can go from 12 10% and lower to competition lean in a fraction of the time it takes a guy doing a typical carb cycle diet. gal and i are actually kicking around the idea of putting our heads together and making it a complete dieting system and use it to help people get in the best shape of their lives. instead of a contest prep that someone has to pay a 'trainer' or 'guru' for every time they get ready for a show, we'll give you the tools and information you need to get in the best shape of your life, using one easy uncomplicated system that works every time. no matter how fat you are, not matter how lean you are. every time. a flexible system that works with your body, not against it that you can tailor to yourself. dont want to eat oats? dont eat oats. hate spinach? why eat it? hate almonds? good. dont eat them. love coconut oil? great use it. its not the foods, the combinations of foods, the interactions of the foods that gives the results its the system. hungry? great eat. not hungry. great dont eat. this is a compete 180 from what you've been taught and lied about what you need to do.

so keep drinking the koolaid bro. keep 'dieting' for the rest of your life and never getting to where you can be. let your fear and ignorance prevent you from realising your goals. while your doing that people are taking this system and rapidly making changes and getting leaner than drier than they ever could have imagined. thats a huge payoff for guys like gal and i who just love to help people. if you dont want help, thats great. its your life, do with it what you please. but dont just say stupid ignorant shit like what you posted cause its 'what your supposed to say'. it makes you look unintelligent and like one of the 19 year old broscience crew.

i'd ask you to post a pic and compare it to gals but it sint about that. you can get into gals shape using other diets. thats not the issue. the issue is they all take a tolll mentally and physically. you fight cravings. you fight hunger you fight the clock. after 8 weeks all you want to do is eat a cheesecake or a pizza but wait, you cant. gotta get those 'marcos' in. gotta eat 'clean food'. cant eat 'empty calories'. you need to have your 'ratios' correct.

this diet is about doing what you've told what not to do for decades, and getting to competition level lean in a FRACTION of the time. and maintaining it into perpetuity. period.

give a man a fish feed him for a day, teach a man to fish feed him for a lifetime. were tired of this industry giving people fish.

cheers.

What the fuck are you going on about!?????  It's the complete opposite, dude....I have gotten striated glutes while consuming 200 grams of carbs a day.  THAT IS MY WHOLE POINT......A DIET LIKE THIS IS TOTALLY NOT NECESSARY TO GET SHREDDED!

nolotil

• Getbig III
« Reply #607 on: June 05, 2013, 02:10:02 PM »
i got a headache in the gym yesterday that lasted a long time and later, at night, started sneezing and sniffling like crazy, as if i was getting a cold or something...

maybe im taking things a little too far, too fast :o

if headache,, try mineral supplement,,  if low carb and cal,,

ukjeff

« Reply #608 on: June 05, 2013, 02:10:18 PM »
I like carbs as well.   ;)

nolotil

• Getbig III
« Reply #609 on: June 05, 2013, 02:11:14 PM »
What the fuck are you going on about!?????  It's the complete opposite, dude....I have gotten striated glutes while consuming 200 grams of carbs a day.  THAT IS MY WHOLE POINT......A DIET LIKE THIS IS TOTALLY NOT NECESSARY TO GET SHREDDED!

how many week diet,, what bf% you maintain year around,,?

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #610 on: June 05, 2013, 02:12:25 PM »
even more LOL!!!

here comes another anonymous fatso telling me how it goes ::) ::)

10% bodyfat is borderline obese for bbuilding standards, thats the highest one whould ever go, beyond that is better to stop training altogether and become twink.

so youre the one of them "who needs somec arbs for trainign"hahaha,this is hillarious

im eating something like that since 2 and half years do you think my trainings arent intense?do you think my training sessions are shit?

99 out of 100 i get most severe pumps, you dont even know how this works man, youre one of those loading up on salty shit foods and then confuse pump with high bloodpressure, oh brother ::)

do you think youre "stronger" than me?i should be patheticaly weak on this diet shouldnt i?

let pics speak,mate, and maybe a training video i wanna see those intense training of yours, maybe i can learn something, im always openminded to something new.

this diet is about how to get shredded the fastest way, not something "this mustnt,that isnt necesary" blabla.have you ever been shredded?or lean?

you think going from 10% down to the last bits is easy.so many questions, maybe i was doing everything wrong all the time ::)
first of all yes, I am anonymous and will remain anonymous due to posting about drugs on here over the years....If that ruins my credibility, I actually do understand, but i will try to make my point anyway.  

All I am saying is that taking out almost all your fat and carbs is ridiculous, unless it's the final weeks before a show and you are behind an/or trying to make weight.  I have had striated glutes while dieting on 200 grams of carbs and 250 grams of protein with very low fat.  Your diet would make one appear extremely flat and I;m sorry, but you are not going to be training to your full potential on this plan.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #611 on: June 05, 2013, 02:13:59 PM »
how many week diet,, what bf% you maintain year around,,?
12 week diet of very low fat moderate carb high protein.  I dont test my bodyfat, but i can always see my abs, even at my fattest.  That is all i care about....once abs start getting really blurry I cut back on the food.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #612 on: June 05, 2013, 02:17:38 PM »
DEAD WRONG

don't know what diet you are referring to as I skipped the last 10 pages but don't matter, my point is I can go 2 days without eating anything and with enough ephedrine I can lift the same weight, same intensity, same time, same 400lb on the bench for reps, same everything. Food is absolutely irrelevant when ''enough'' stimulant is brought in.
the diet i am referring to is Galenikos low-fat, low carb diet.  Sorry, you need some fats, or carbs to fuel your weight training.....key word "some".  It just doesnt make sense to dive right into a diet like this when you can just cut back on the fats/carbs and still drop 2 pounds of fat a week.....save the extreme dieting for the last couple weeks if you are behind.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #613 on: June 05, 2013, 02:37:03 PM »
What the fuck are you going on about!?????  It's the complete opposite, dude....I have gotten striated glutes while consuming 200 grams of carbs a day.  THAT IS MY WHOLE POINT......A DIET LIKE THIS IS TOTALLY NOT NECESSARY TO GET SHREDDED!

are you retarded? like do you actually drool on yourself with any amount of frequency?

no that wasnt your point. this was your point:

LOL!!!  THis is the most ridiculous "diet plan" i have ever seen.  No one needs to cut fat and carbs that low to get below 10% bodyfat.  Training on a diet like that would be absolutely shit....I dont care how much ephedrine you take, it would be complete shit.

this post ^ is a far cry from 'a diet like this not necessary to get shredded.'

of course its not the only way to get shredded. show me where i said it was in my response to you. show me where in this thread have i ever said this is the only way to get shredded.

listen stupid, im going to help you out here cause you seem a little slow. next time instead of jumping in with your two cents about something, try educating yourself on the topic at hand before debating your stance. now you look like a complete idiot. cause your trying to debate a claim nobody made. nice work, speedbag.

nobody said it was necessary to get shredded. thats not what this thread is about- making the claim that this is the only way to get lean, but then again had you taken a minute to read a little before running your mouth you would have realised that and saved yourself some embarrassment.

b

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #614 on: June 05, 2013, 02:44:47 PM »
are you retarded? like do you actually drool on yourself with any amount of frequency?

no that wasnt your point. this was your point:

this post ^ is a far cry from 'a diet like this not necessary to get shredded.'

of course its not the only way to get shredded. show me where i said it was in my response to you. show me where in this thread have i ever said this is the only way to get shredded.

listen stupid, im going to help you out here cause you seem a little slow. next time instead of jumping in with your two cents about something, try educating yourself on the topic at hand before debating your stance. now you look like a complete idiot. cause your trying to debate a claim nobody made. nice work, speedbag.

nobody said it was necessary to get shredded. thats not what this thread is about- making the claim that this is the only way to get lean, but then again had you taken a minute to read a little before running your mouth you would have realised that and saved yourself some embarrassment.

calm down, there kiddo.  He has made dozens of posts telling people this is the best way to get lean.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #615 on: June 05, 2013, 02:47:24 PM »
but you are not going to be training to your full potential on this plan.

more from the stupid claims department.

says who? you? your telling me im not training to my full potential? your telling gal hes not training to his?

who are you to tell me what my full potential is? you have no clue as to anyones potential other than your own.

this diet isnt for you. thats great. dont do it. this diet is for me. it is for gal. might be for someone else reading this. and thats what this is about.

feel free to keep slogging along thru your preps dude. i could care less. your a real soldier. congrats i guess? but people after reading this thread will try this. and see its not easy. but it works exactly the way we say it does.

thanks for the broscience tho. i really appreciate that.

b

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #616 on: June 05, 2013, 02:49:24 PM »
the diet i am referring to is Galenikos low-fat, low carb diet.  Sorry, you need some fats, or carbs to fuel your weight training.....key word "some".  It just doesnt make sense to dive right into a diet like this when you can just cut back on the fats/carbs and still drop 2 pounds of fat a week.....save the extreme dieting for the last couple weeks if you are behind.
no you don't really, The best work outs of my life are on no carbs, your body fat can fuel your body nicely with the help of a heavey stimulants such as ephedrine.

Look you can diet for 15 weeks to get those 30 lb off but I hate that shit, i rather diet fast for 8 weeks and get striated glutes, it is a preference, neither way is right or wrong.

I personally like getting down to business and I don't like paying for the same real estate twice so I diet on no carbs, just veggies which nowadays is considered no carbs./

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #617 on: June 05, 2013, 02:52:33 PM »
calm down, there kiddo.  He has made dozens of posts telling people this is the best way to get lean.
No he does not claim it's the best, he claims it is the fastest and it is the fastest while maintaining muscle, adding 200 grams of carbs may get you there but certainly not as quick.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #618 on: June 05, 2013, 02:52:41 PM »
calm down, there kiddo.  He has made dozens of posts telling people this is the best way to get lean.

theres a difference between 'best' and 'only' isnt there?

you fucked up bro. its ok. in your excitement you jumped into a discussion with absolutely no clue about the topic at hand. i get that. everyone can see how this has progressed- see? its all right there.

so quit twisting my words in an attempt to save face, cause i'll keep burying you and enjoy every minute of it.
b

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #619 on: June 05, 2013, 02:52:56 PM »
no you don't really, The best work outs of my life are on no carbs, your body fat can fuel your body nicely with the help of a heavey stimulants such as ephedrine.

Look you can diet for 15 weeks to get those 30 lb off but I hate that shit, i rather diet fast for 8 weeks and get striated glutes, it is a preference, neither way is right or wrong.

I personally like getting down to business and I don't like paying for the same real estate twice so I diet on no carbs, just veggies which nowadays is considered no carbs./
You don't go a little higher on fats?  Personally, if i dieted like that every time i did a show, I would have a terrible rebound, unless i stayed on stims/t-3 after the show.  I like gradually cutting out some carbs and fats to lean out and just simply not getting fat in the off-season.  to each his own, i guess.  

ukjeff

« Reply #620 on: June 05, 2013, 02:56:24 PM »
first of all yes, I am anonymous and will remain anonymous due to posting about drugs on here over the years....If that ruins my credibility, I actually do understand, but i will try to make my point anyway.  

All I am saying is that taking out almost all your fat and carbs is ridiculous, unless it's the final weeks before a show and you are behind an/or trying to make weight.  I have had striated glutes while dieting on 200 grams of carbs and 250 grams of protein with very low fat.  Your diet would make one appear extremely flat and I;m sorry, but you are not going to be training to your full potential on this plan.
Im with you
I used to diet on around 50-60% 20-30% carbs and low fats and always got in shape for shows.
I tried the high protein diet about 18 months ago when I dieted again after 16 years out of it.
I was fucked all the time and kept getting light-headed and I almost keeled over a couple of times due to low blood sugar levels.

Its not for me, I thrive on carbs

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #621 on: June 05, 2013, 02:57:42 PM »
theres a difference between 'best' and 'only' isnt there?

you fucked up bro. its ok. in your excitement you jumped into a discussion with absolutely no clue about the topic at hand. i get that. everyone can see how this has progressed- see? its all right there.

so quit twisting my words in an attempt to save face, cause i'll keep burying you and enjoy every minute of it.

LOL!!!  You take this shit way too seriously, my friend.  Listen, I totally agree with you about the guru bullshit.  It's not necessary and the only time i everr hired one, it was a complete waste of money....but I simply hate a diet where you are basically eating just protein.  It's not realistic and most people are going to fuck it up and get fatter than they were before when they come off it.  If it works for some people, then great....I personally have good results with a higher carb?lower fat diet and it's easy for me to control the rebound.  

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #622 on: June 05, 2013, 02:58:46 PM »
Im with you
I used to diet on around 50-60% 20-30% carbs and low fats and always got in shape for shows.
I tried the high protein diet about 18 months ago when I dieted again after 16 years out of it.
I was fucked all the time and kept getting light-headed and I almost keeled over a couple of times due to low blood sugar levels.

Its not for me, I thrive on carbs
thank you...I'm glad I am not the only one.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #623 on: June 05, 2013, 03:04:32 PM »
You don't go a little higher on fats?  Personally, if i dieted like that every time i did a show, I would have a terrible rebound, unless i stayed on stims/t-3 after the show.  I like gradually cutting out some carbs and fats to lean out and just simply not getting fat in the off-season.  to each his own, i guess.  
The thing is it does not hinder my workouts how people claim, it does not take away my muscle how people claim, it is truely the quickest way to do it so here is the choice;

drag it out 12-15 weeks fairly comfortable but still kind of tough or

extremely hard and painful but the trade off is 8-10 weeks instead

I will take the shorter time and soldier it out, it is a refreshing challange and I love it so you saying it makes no sense, well that is your opinion and my opinion is dieting on 200 grams of carbs makes no sense for me since it will take 12 weeks instead of 8, like you said to each their own.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #624 on: June 05, 2013, 03:08:05 PM »
The thing is it does not hinder my workouts how people claim, it does not take away my muscle how people claim, it is truely the quickest way to do it so here is the choice;

drag it out 12-15 weeks fairly comfortable but still kind of tough or

extremely hard and painful but the trade off is 8-10 weeks instead

I will take the shorter time and soldier it out, it is a refreshing challange and I love it so you saying it makes no sense, well that is your opinion and my opinion is dieting on 200 grams of carbs makes no sense for me since it will take 12 weeks instead of 8, like you said to each their own.
how is your rebound after that?  Not trying to sound like a dick, but I know most people would have some major issues coming off a diet like that unless they kept a lot drugs in.