Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 458281 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #650 on: June 05, 2013, 06:05:38 PM »
take all the advise you have read and divide it into two groups:

the advise that gal and i give.

the advise that everyone else is giving.

because gal and i are the only two in the thread who are exactly on the same page. everyone else has their own ideas of what works.

so, there you have it. simple as that.
Well, Alberto Nunez is another "High Calorie" dieter and I think he may be a bit leaner than any pics of anyone so far.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #651 on: June 05, 2013, 06:07:31 PM »

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #652 on: June 05, 2013, 06:09:32 PM »
Well, Alberto Nunez is another "High Calorie" dieter and I think he may be a bit leaner than any pics of anyone so far.

how come you dont look like that? dont you follow a high calorie diet?

b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #653 on: June 05, 2013, 06:13:41 PM »

how come you dont look like that? dont you follow a high calorie diet?

I`ve never tried to get that low, but this will be my first attempt at it I think.  Everything is working so far.  Who knows if I make it, we shall see.

I don`t think really anybody on Getbig has gotten that low to be honest with you.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #654 on: June 05, 2013, 06:19:28 PM »
I`ve never tried to get that low, but this will be my first attempt at it I think.  Everything is working so far.  Who knows if I make it, we shall see.

I don`t think really anybody on Getbig has gotten that low to be honest with you.

gal is almost there now. in a matter of weeks, not months.  ;)

b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #655 on: June 05, 2013, 06:29:02 PM »
I think this is a Very Good Video by Eric Helms:

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #656 on: June 05, 2013, 06:30:31 PM »
almost there.

and it took so far what, 2 weeks of following it to the t pretty much.
You were low body fat from the start of course which is incredibly important I think.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #657 on: June 05, 2013, 06:32:52 PM »
actually, the body% percent is rouhgly there already, but keep in mind i will not-unlike those "natties" there-engage into diuretics, or other approaches to get as dry.noone knows exactly what i mean,we just talked about that, but that i wont do.

btw adam, that last guy had freaking gyno surgery, put him out of the pool for naturals,lol.

Alberto Nunez never had Gyno.  ???

Also, no diuretics are used.  Just water, about 3-4 gallons a day.  Same thing Layne Norton does:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/layne-norton-peak-week-water-sodium.html

My recommendations: Keep water and sodium intake the same. If you're used to drinking 2 gallons of water a day, continue drinking that amount up till an hour or two before the show-and that's just so you don't feel like you have to pee standing onstage! Similarly, if you're accustomed to eating 3 grams of sodium a day, continue doing so during peak week.

In fact, I've found that eating a meal relatively high in sodium, carbs, and fat 2 hours before stepping onstage can drastically increase vascularity and fullness.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #658 on: June 05, 2013, 06:34:34 PM »
Layne Norton · 30,419 like this
June 6, 2012 at 2:13pm ·

And exhibit A for why cutting water & sodium is BS voodoo. Please see my man Eric who had ~8000mg sodium (normal for him) and around 2-2.5 gallons water here absolutely no diuretics.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #659 on: June 05, 2013, 06:36:06 PM »
actually, the body% percent is rouhgly there already, but keep in mind i will not-unlike those "natties" there-engage into diuretics, or other approaches to get as dry.noone knows exactly what i mean,we just talked about that, but that i wont do.

btw adam, that last guy had freaking gyno surgery, put him out of the pool for naturals,lol.

Naturals do not have to worry about steroid water retention.  Its really that easy-Get Very Lean, consume 2-3 gallons of water day in and day out.  Nothing else.  I don`t know if that would work for Steroid users, but it works for Lifetime Naturals.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #660 on: June 05, 2013, 06:40:54 PM »
Layne Norton :he would look worse without water... that is the point. if you deplete water you never optimize hardness or vascularity. These dogmatic voodoo myths have been fed to people for years and they just accept them. Anyone who's ever picked up a basic physiology book could tell you cutting water & sodium is not the way to look full and hard
June 6, 2012 at 2:52pm · Like · 15

Layne Norton: Amy, a small % of people cannot eliminate excess sodium efficiently from the kidneys, they would need to be on salt restricted diets perpetually
June 6, 2012 at 2:52pm · Like · 2

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #661 on: June 05, 2013, 06:42:35 PM »
ofc it is importnant, it really takes nothing but to do whats suggested by me and noone if one is at 6-7% afrom the getgo

2-3weeks with no cheat days and bom everything shredded.

btw, that was my point about the water manipulation, read between the lines why i wont go there ;)

its not good for the kdney and such :D

There is no manipulation and nothing to read between.  2-3 gallons day in and day out the entire time.  Nothing else.  No diuretics are involved no foreign substances trying to wash out.  You don`t have to believe it if you don`t want to, but it actually is true.  No drugs, no diuretics, none of that.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #662 on: June 05, 2013, 06:45:14 PM »
Eric is very lean.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #663 on: June 05, 2013, 06:46:27 PM »
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144528881

Here is his contest prep thread.  He is 6`5

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #664 on: June 05, 2013, 06:50:21 PM »
He also does "High Carbs"  "High Calories"  Low day of 190 grams carbs.

Here's a few more cold from this am (2 Days Out), was feeling pretty flat in these, being that today is my "low" (190 carbs) day of peak week. I feel a million times better this afternoon, as I seem to be tightening up even more!! BTW, how the hell is my right glute more striated then my left, LMAO!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #665 on: June 05, 2013, 06:54:48 PM »
6-20-12

AM Weight: 195.8

Well hello 195s, for the first time in six weeks!! My prep low thus far has been 195.2, awoke at 195.8 this am, following a healthy refeed, nonetheless. Got my second peak week protocol from Layne last night, and some of the changes we've made is lowering my sodium a bit during the next 10 days. What I found last peak week was that some of the foods I typically eat on my regular carb days (200+) are higher and sodium and when we lower my carbs for a bit of depletion a lot of those foods (namely Lavish bread) aren't suitable for my macros. So, the first few days of my last peak week, I felt like I was floating (9000mg of sodium). Also, I'm not complaining one bit, but we've bumped my loading carbs, throughout the week and show day up significantly. I'm very excited to get rocking and rolling and my buddy Joe Wilson is gonna' swing by and do some final touch ups on my posing.

It's funny, when you're taking in more food you feel like you're not gonna' be as dialed in or tight, but I must say, I feel like I look the best I ever had as my glutes have really dialed in and in my pics I think I look a little more fuller. Today is Chest/Back hyper (my favorite day of the week aside from power legs) and I'm gonna' really nail it being that I don't have much on my plate in the office today, for once, lol

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #666 on: June 05, 2013, 06:59:09 PM »
Layne Norton: lowest he got down to carb wise was around 175g
June 7, 2012 at 6:40pm · Like

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #667 on: June 05, 2013, 07:17:34 PM »
i'd rather diet for 4-6 weeks eating whatever i want every 4 days

So you do throw in a cheat meal here and there?

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #668 on: June 05, 2013, 07:48:20 PM »
read the thread entirely.

best to not have cheat meals.when youre done with this you eat whatever you want with no regards to nothing but couple simple rules and wont get fat.

that said, today:boom

thundersound**

see, if i wanted, i can call it quits , thats properly shredded.and can maintain this for whole summer getting away with icecreams and whatnot

this is the part i dont understand... do you mean you can consistently eat higher cals once you've dieted down, and wont get fat?

also, to maintain the condition you've shown in the above pics, do you have to consistently follow the "no eating until hunger pangs drive you crazy" rule?  i feel like that would drive me insane... not because i lack the willpower, but because i don't want to be thinking about diet and "fighting hunger" 24/7/365... doesn't seem maintainable.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #669 on: June 05, 2013, 08:05:48 PM »
Does this mean no more TA shit talk about how he can outdeadlift me ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #670 on: June 05, 2013, 08:22:17 PM »
I look at it like this. When someone decides they have had enough of being a permabulker, and they say to themselves..."i want abs."  They want abs NOW...not in 26 weeks. That's half a year. So if it was me, I'm gOing to suffer and get them as quiclky as possible. There is no "now" when you are 15% but I'd rather it was ten weeks instead of 20.

Thats the appeal of the hardcoe diet..quickest from point A to point B. Probably not as pleasant as a more sensible diet, but everything is a trade-off in life.
^^^^this

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #671 on: June 05, 2013, 08:25:08 PM »
Does this mean no more TA shit talk about how he can outdeadlift me ???
Depends on a few things.

First, I have never seen a deadlift picture or video of you so I am not sure what you can do.

Second, are we talking Power to Weight or Total Weight?  If you weigh 250 lbs and are only deadlifting 600 thats the equivalent of me doing 425 for reps- Quite easy to do.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #672 on: June 05, 2013, 08:26:31 PM »
I look at it like this. When someone decides they have had enough of being a permabulker, and they say to themselves..."i want abs."  They want abs NOW...not in 26 weeks. That's half a year. So if it was me, I'm gOing to suffer and get them as quiclky as possible. There is no "now" when you are 15% but I'd rather it was ten weeks instead of 20.

Thats the appeal of the hardcoe diet..quickest from point A to point B. Probably not as pleasant as a more sensible diet, but everything is a trade-off in life.
I think its a slightly different ballgame for people not using any steroids though.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #673 on: June 05, 2013, 08:31:47 PM »
this is the part i dont understand... do you mean you can consistently eat higher cals once you've dieted down, and wont get fat?

also, to maintain the condition you've shown in the above pics, do you have to consistently follow the "no eating until hunger pangs drive you crazy" rule?  i feel like that would drive me insane... not because i lack the willpower, but because i don't want to be thinking about diet and "fighting hunger" 24/7/365... doesn't seem maintainable.

AS you get leaner your body becomes more and more efficient in terms of burning calories, building muscle and retaining muscle even in low cal days. Also your body responds better to anabolics and other peds unlike a fatter version of you. Not sure if related but nothing drops estrogen levels like dropping bodyfat down to single digit levels. I'm speculating but that may have a lot to do with what galeniko is talking about.
all drugs - TPPIIP

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #674 on: June 05, 2013, 08:34:10 PM »
read the thread entirely.

best to not have cheat meals.when youre done with this you eat whatever you want with no regards to nothing but couple simple rules and wont get fat.

that said, today:boom

thundersound**

see, if i wanted, i can call it quits , thats properly shredded.and can maintain this for whole summer getting away with icecreams and whatnot

Impressive my friend.