Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 452375 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #750 on: June 06, 2013, 12:41:34 PM »
Minnesota study is misleading because people don't read it thoroughly.

All the negative affects started to manifest when participants reached 5%bf and below.

You also have to consider their food source, and lack of exercise.

???
Their food sources were what you would call "clean" foods.  All Natural produce, meat and vegetables.

Their exercise was minimum of 22 miles of running or walking a week, plus whatever else they did.

The Negative effects CONTINUED for a long time even after the Experiment was over.

I don`t think you read any of it.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #751 on: June 06, 2013, 12:46:16 PM »
To sum up:

The humanly fastest (not only) way to get shredded is to:
-go very low on calories
-majority coming from lean protein (get a gram per pound)
-trace fats, just from the lean meats, the odd egg or couple almonds.
-carbs only from fibrous veg. Lower the number faster you'll get shredded.
- steroids stop you shrinking to nothing
-cardio not neccassry, do it if u like tho.
-train hard, that doesn't mean heavy.
-best fat burner in the world I'm will power, learn to get thru hunger and realise to get shredded u suffer.
-once you reach shredded, then maintainance can include a good amount of tasty food every few days, then straight bk on get shredded diet for couple days to get back on track.

Yes you can diet slow on more carbs, fats, calories but this is not what the thread is about.

The end

I truly believe it can be done just as fast with carbs in place of some of the protein.....but i will admit, the way they are describing it takes pretty much all the guesswork out.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #752 on: June 06, 2013, 12:48:46 PM »
I thought this was rather interesting.

At a conference in Chicago in 1945, Keys noted: "Enough food must be supplied to allow tissues destroyed during starvation to be rebuilt … our experiments have shown that in an adult man no appreciable rehabilitation can take place on a diet of 2000 calories [actually 2000 kcal (8368 kJ)] a day. The proper level is more like 4000 [4000 kcal (16,736 kJ)] daily for some months. The character of the rehabilitation diet is important also, but unless calories are abundant, then extra proteins, vitamins and minerals are of little value (20)."

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #753 on: June 06, 2013, 12:51:11 PM »
I have finally concluded, that no one can defeat TA in a nutrition debate. The same goes for gardening, cooking, and greyhounds. TA is a legend. I give him my seal of approval.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #754 on: June 06, 2013, 12:53:01 PM »
None of the men remembered being provided with detailed instructions for recommended diet or activities after they left, and all agreed that they were not “back to normal” after the 3-mo rehabilitation period. Although they were warned to be careful not to overeat on d 1, they were free to eat as they wished. Henry Scholberg remembered being taken to the hospital to have his stomach pumped because he “just simply overdid.” Harold Blickenstaff was sick on the bus on the way back from one of the several meals he had d 1; he found that he simply “… couldn’t satisfy [his] craving for food by filling up [his] stomach.” Many also reported eating excessively after they left Minnesota; Jasper Garner described it as a “year-long cavity” that needed to be filled. Many, like Roscoe Hinkle, put on substantial weight: “Boy did I add weight. Well, that was flab. You don’t have muscle yet. And get[ting] the muscle back again, boy that’s no fun.” Estimates for how long it took to fully recover ranged from 2 mo to 2 y

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #755 on: June 06, 2013, 12:54:51 PM »
???
Their food sources were what you would call "clean" foods.  All Natural produce, meat and vegetables.

Their exercise was minimum of 22 miles of running or walking a week, plus whatever else they did.

The Negative effects CONTINUED for a long time even after the Experiment was over.

I don`t think you read any of it.

Running and walking is not resistance exercise, why would your body hold on to muscle if you don't force it to.

Actually, excessive cardio vascular work combined with low calorie diet is not a good idea if you're trying to hold on to muscle.  

Have you read the following study? http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10204826 (this basically blows holes though your hexagram argumentative mindset)

The negative affects were physiological in nature, these dudes did not have the mindset and understanding of a bodybuilder, so it's understandable that they continued to gorge themselves after the study ended.

It's the classic fatso dieting mentality, doing something short term, then going back to eating buckets of ice cream and pizza pies.

You like to argue too much for no good reason.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #756 on: June 06, 2013, 12:57:34 PM »
I thought this was rather interesting.

At a conference in Chicago in 1945, Keys noted: "Enough food must be supplied to allow tissues destroyed during starvation to be rebuilt … our experiments have shown that in an adult man no appreciable rehabilitation can take place on a diet of 2000 calories [actually 2000 kcal (8368 kJ)] a day. The proper level is more like 4000 [4000 kcal (16,736 kJ)] daily for some months. The character of the rehabilitation diet is important also, but unless calories are abundant, then extra proteins, vitamins and minerals are of little value (20)."
Doesnt make sense.  There actually are no extra proteins, vitamins and minerals if the body is not getting sufficient calories to rebuild itself after a period of starvation....it's all going to be used for energy, since the body is in a state that actually requires more than normal caloric intake.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #757 on: June 06, 2013, 01:02:23 PM »
To sum up:

-go very low on calories
-best fat burner in the world I'm will power, learn to get thru hunger and realise to get shredded u suffer.
-once you reach shredded, then maintainance can include a good amount of tasty food every few days, then straight bk on get shredded diet for couple days to get back on track.

Yes you can diet slow on more carbs, fats, calories but this is not what the thread is about.

The end

8)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #758 on: June 06, 2013, 01:02:35 PM »

Running and walking is not resistance exercise, why would your body hold on to muscle if you don't force it to.

Actually, excessive cardio vascular work combined with low calorie diet is not a good idea if you're trying to hold on to muscle.  

Have you read the following study? http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10204826 (this basically blows holes though your hexagram argumentative mindset)

The negative affects were physiological in nature, these dudes did not have the mindset and understanding of a bodybuilder, so it's understandable that they continued to gorge themselves after the study ended.

It's the classic fatso dieting mentality, doing something short term, then going back to eating buckets of ice cream and pizza pies.

You like to argue too much for no good reason.
No good reason?  On any given time at any given date, you can visit any given bodybuilding related message board and find individuals dieting on low calories talking of binging, depression, being very aggressive, feeling weak, not being able to concentrate, obsessing over food, giving into severe hypochondria.

It is pretty universal across the board to those who diet on low calories.  So I do think it is relevant.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #759 on: June 06, 2013, 01:06:03 PM »
No good reason?  On any given time at any given date, you can visit any given bodybuilding related message board and find individuals dieting on low calories talking of binging, depression, being very aggressive, feeling weak, not being able to concentrate, obsessing over food, giving into severe hypochondria.

It is pretty universal across the board to those who diet on low calories.  So I do think it is relevant.

good points

traditional bb cutting diets are a killer
T

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #760 on: June 06, 2013, 01:15:04 PM »
good points

traditional bb cutting diets are a killer

Traditional bbíng cutting diets call for a 500cal reduction, not low calories.

It's weak minded kunts who want quick results but can't wrap their heads around what it actually takes to get that desired result.

I think this thread covered all the variables imaginable, i will stop contributing to the madness.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #761 on: June 06, 2013, 01:24:13 PM »
I also recall many people doing the Atkins diet craze in the early 2000s to mid 2000s and I rarely saw anyone ripped as well.  Atkins Diet is essentially the same thing, Zero Carbs, Protein Heavy diet,low calories.

The people I know who tried and failed with Atkins didn't really want to change their lifestyles. They wanted a quick fix. So, while they cut their carbs, they loaded up on fats and ate foods like Pork Rinds.

growing lad

• Getbig II
« Reply #762 on: June 06, 2013, 02:28:01 PM »
To sum up:

-go very low on calories

The end

Ill also add:

-simplest method, no fucking around weighing carb sources etc
-also ketogenic very low carb diets have been shown to blunt hunger better than low carb or medium carb diets

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #763 on: June 06, 2013, 02:33:23 PM »
Ill also add:

-simplest method, no fucking around weighing carb sources etc
-also ketogenic very low carb diets have been shown to blunt hunger better than low carb or medium carb diets
In my opinion it is much simpler to weigh and be accurate than to play a guessing game.  When playing guessing games, you have fewer variables to adjust if you need to.  You end up making it more difficult.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #764 on: June 06, 2013, 02:39:02 PM »
they are recommending a diet extremely low in fats and carbs....basically just lean protein and greens.  I can't imagine the need to do this unless you are 3 weeks out and behind in your prep.

That's a sure fire way to disaster. You can't do both, you either have to have fats or carbs. I do at times go for short burst of just protein but 3 days would be max!!! and again this is to get shredded or for people who are on a certain time frame and come to me very fat.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #765 on: June 06, 2013, 02:41:43 PM »
That's a sure fire way to disaster. You can't do both, you either have to have fats or carbs. I do at times go for short burst of just protein but 3 days would be max!!! and again this is to get shredded or for people who are on a certain time frame and come to me very fat.

Whats your approach then?  ;D

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #766 on: June 06, 2013, 02:42:47 PM »

I agree. I know some of you guys like tons of protein and nothing else.

To you I ask: How do you go poop? Seriously. No homo. But if I don't eat some damn carbs (don't need a lot, but you need something fibrous), nothing is happening down there.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #767 on: June 06, 2013, 02:43:54 PM »
Whats your approach then?  ;D

I've already said, but to clarify zero carb with fats from mainly meat and eggs. Meat around 80/20 to start. Whole eggs usually 4 to 6 whole depending on the person.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #768 on: June 06, 2013, 02:44:58 PM »

To you I ask: How do you go poop? Seriously. No homo. But if I don't eat some damn carbs (don't need a lot, but you need something fibrous), nothing is happening down there.

Fats in the beginning are high so no need for fiber as diet progresses I add green as I lower fat.

leninja

• Getbig II
« Reply #769 on: June 06, 2013, 02:54:02 PM »
ok, what about using anadrol with this galeniko diet

to keep some fullness and strenght during workouts...and for a lot of people it helps lowering apetite.

50~100mg/day, what's your thoughts?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #770 on: June 06, 2013, 02:56:25 PM »
ok, what about using anadrol with this galeniko diet

to keep some fullness and strenght during workouts...and for a lot of people it helps lowering apetite.

50~100mg/day, what's your thoughts?

Drug of choice while dieting hard.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #771 on: June 06, 2013, 03:27:46 PM »

I've noticed I don't go every day that's for sure. But it is a little neater. If its too hard just drink plenty of water and eat brokkli and lettuce and green veggies. Can also take a fiber supp. Happy shitting.  :D

growing lad

• Getbig II
« Reply #772 on: June 06, 2013, 03:40:20 PM »
I actually read all disgusteds posts and pmed him for clarification. for diet advice. I get a pack of 500g pack of 80/20 ground beef and 4 large eggs and puts me at around 1600calories  and 65%fat 35% pro zero carb. I shall be following this all summer.

I will however agree gals psmf esque diet would be quicker but I'm woman enuff to admit I couldn't deal with the hunger. I would binge out of control constantly. Hence making it pointkess. Need dem fats to keep me satiated and give me energy to train hard. Plus can binge every Saturday anyway :)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #773 on: June 06, 2013, 04:29:11 PM »
I actually read all disgusteds posts and pmed him for clarification. for diet advice. I get a pack of 500g pack of 80/20 ground beef and 4 large eggs and puts me at around 1600calories  and 65%fat 35% pro zero carb. I shall be following this all summer.

I will however agree gals psmf esque diet would be quicker but I'm woman enuff to admit I couldn't deal with the hunger. I would binge out of control constantly. Hence making it pointkess. Need dem fats to keep me satiated and give me energy to train hard. Plus can binge every Saturday anyway :)
You will eventually grow tired of eating that much beef every day.  I don`t see this as a long term solution, only a short term.  I would be miserable on that, but to each his own I guess.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #774 on: June 06, 2013, 06:03:23 PM »
Kelp in mind my diet theories I have posted are strictly for someone looking to get a ripped as possible.