Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 450406 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #875 on: June 08, 2013, 02:06:06 PM »
in all honesty I was referring to both.  I guess the problem here is I am using my experience in contest prep where one is actually preparing to be their leanest on one certain day.  You are talking about dieting down and maintaining.  As for me never doing a diet like the one you describe, I have indeed done extremely low carb diets in the past and had success, but I have found through trial and error, the low fat moderate carb approach works better for me.

exactly. thank god you see what I'm getting at. we are butting heads not because we disagree but because your trying to figure it out only knowing what you know.

thank you for understanding. I'm glad you get it. you don't have to get this system or even understand it. but at least now you see you can't debate it from your current perspective. nobody can. you just have to try it.

cheers.
b

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #876 on: June 08, 2013, 02:07:39 PM »
2500 cals is bulk for me and we weight about the same, I'm just 5'5'' :D

ukjeff

« Reply #877 on: June 08, 2013, 02:10:35 PM »
they travel with a dodge neon, we take the lambo
Have you heard the story about the tortoise and the hare?   :)

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #878 on: June 08, 2013, 02:14:05 PM »

One question:

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SO NEGATIVE ALL THE TIME?

Thanks.

ukjeff

« Reply #879 on: June 08, 2013, 02:14:43 PM »
Negative?
Are you for real you short arsed twat?

ukjeff

« Reply #880 on: June 08, 2013, 02:18:11 PM »
He may not arrive but he enjoys the journey better  ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #881 on: June 08, 2013, 03:08:06 PM »
i will be 45 soon...zero cardio,zero fatburners,i eat close to my contest diet from the 90's,i pick some ideas of galineko last yr or so regarding training/eating,i have maintained and improved my build but sticking close to lean shape ,and noticed as i got older less food works best,i never count calories,protein grams,i have pretty good sense of meal planning and just stick with same plan day in /out,if i eat pizza which i do ,i get right back on track pretty easy.pic was taken a day ago,,,,,

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #882 on: June 08, 2013, 03:09:00 PM »

yes i have.

can you elaborate on what this means please and the parallel your trying to draw between that fable and the topic at hand?
b

ukjeff

« Reply #883 on: June 08, 2013, 03:12:05 PM »
Read the thread numbnuts, the answers there if you look, Im not here to spoonfeed you.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #884 on: June 08, 2013, 03:18:52 PM »
all the way stud.

Lol.  Trying to catch  up to you my man

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #885 on: June 08, 2013, 03:19:24 PM »
Read the thread numbnuts, the answers there if you look, Im not here to spoonfeed you.

no thanks.
b

ukjeff

« Reply #886 on: June 08, 2013, 03:20:03 PM »
hahaha...no comprende.  ::)

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #887 on: June 08, 2013, 03:22:55 PM »
Lol.  Trying to catch  up to you my man

haha ohhhhhhh listen to this!

awesome. flattery will get you everywhere my friend. however to catch up to form I displayed in playa you'd have to eat a lot of cereal and large rustic Italians from BP. :D
b

james87

• Getbig II
« Reply #888 on: June 08, 2013, 04:46:22 PM »

he did answer your question you just didn't pay attention or it wasn't the answer you wanted to hear.

if you want to get itno shape it isnt going to be easy. if it was easy everyone would look like galeniko. how many guys you see walking around like that every day? try none. if it was easy everyone would be peeled like that. but its not. theres going to be something in the cost/benefit analysis that isnt all benefit.  

were giving you the fastest most efficient way to get shredded here. we didnt say anything about fun, enjoyable or not needing to sacrifice something for it.

mental commitment to this is the first and most important step, if you cant commit to it mentally, or are worried about 'what if's' and not being prepared for that trade off then maybe another method would be more to your liking. why? cause your not ready mentally for this. all that matters is getting peeled. thats it. failure is not an option. you supply the mindset, the system supplies the results.

No, he didn't really answer the question. I don't think either of you actually understood the question.

I didn't ask how to stick to a diet, where you get the motivation from etc etc, this diet is not that hard, stop trying to make it seem like you are conquering cancer or something its ridiculous. It was just a simple question, when on a low carb diet, is there anything that anyone does to get over the whole "brain fog". If the answer is nothing, then fine, you don't know of anything that helps, that's cool. I'm guessing you work maybe construction or something that doesn't require a lot of mental focus for long periods of time?

And secondly, to be honest i see people like Galeniko a lot these days. Here in Australia where i am, it seems the current generation are the "steroid generation" every second guy i see in their 20's are geared up for a festival or for the clubs, it is getting out of control. They have actually done 3 or 4 "special news reports" on the "epidemic" already this year...no joke.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #889 on: June 08, 2013, 04:49:48 PM »
No, he didn't really answer the question. I don't think either of you actually understood the question.

I didn't ask how to stick to a diet, where you get the motivation from etc etc, this diet is not that hard, stop trying to make it seem like you are conquering cancer or something its ridiculous. It was just a simple question, when on a low carb diet, is there anything that anyone does to get over the whole "brain fog". If the answer is nothing, then fine, you don't know of anything that helps, that's cool. I'm guessing you work maybe construction or something that doesn't require a lot of mental focus for long periods of time?

And secondly, to be honest i see people like Galeniko a lot these days. Here in Australia where i am, it seems the current generation are the "steroid generation" every second guy i see in their 20's are geared up for a festival or for the clubs, it is getting out of control. They have actually done 3 or 4 "special news reports" on the "epidemic" already this year...no joke.
No, you don't. But, thanks for playing.  ::)

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #890 on: June 08, 2013, 04:50:26 PM »

I like how you use the word "epidemic". Makes out something to be quadruple of it's actual seriousness.

Yes, low carb diets suck, they will give you burst of energy at times, and make you feel like complete shit as well.

It's a means to an end, mainly being super fast results.

I think supplementing with the four basic electrolytes is essential.

Calcium, potassium, magnesium, and sodium.

james87

• Getbig II
« Reply #891 on: June 08, 2013, 05:13:53 PM »

I like how you use the word "epidemic". Makes out something to be quadruple of it's actual seriousness.

Yes, low carb diets suck, they will give you burst of energy at times, and make you feel like complete shit as well.

It's a means to an end, mainly being super fast results.

I think supplementing with the four basic electrolytes is essential.

Calcium, potassium, magnesium, and sodium.

Thats why its in inverted commas, not my word, thats what they refer to it as on the news over here lol. Serious though, so many guys in their 20's using a ton of gear just to look good at a music festival, none will ever step foot on stage or have any desire too.

In a way its good because everyone here in Australia is so open about it now, kids in the gym talk about their stack like they were discussing the best protein or creatine brand to use.

james87

• Getbig II
« Reply #892 on: June 08, 2013, 05:14:43 PM »
No, you don't. But, thanks for playing.  ::)
Sure do, your welcome.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #893 on: June 08, 2013, 05:24:55 PM »

Are you sure you don't live in New Jersey? ;)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #894 on: June 08, 2013, 05:25:17 PM »
Thats why its in inverted commas, not my word, thats what they refer to it as on the news over here lol. Serious though, so many guys in their 20's using a ton of gear just to look good at a music festival, none will ever step foot on stage or have any desire too.

In a way its good because everyone here in Australia is so open about it now, kids in the gym talk about their stack like they were discussing the best protein or creatine brand to use.
Sure do, your welcome.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #895 on: June 08, 2013, 05:43:29 PM »
Are you sure you don't live in New Jersey? ;)
i do,,,

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #896 on: June 08, 2013, 05:55:18 PM »

How is that a good thing??? 

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #897 on: June 08, 2013, 06:04:45 PM »
LOL @ "attacking" !!  :D

You attack everyone and everything here all the time loser.

Just an FYI,just because you post something,that doesn`t make it the truth.

Good night Maddy,don`t forget to fuck yourself.
Wes is correct here. Maddy is a piece of shit who began his/her current style of prose after reading Juruth's Jay Cutler thread. If you look at Maddy's posts previous to that time s/he was writing normally and desperately trying to be accepted, and failing miserably.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #898 on: June 08, 2013, 06:14:05 PM »
Pages 24 & 25 of this thread (where Wes and Shizzo go at it) have been separated and turned into their own thread, as per Galeniko's request.

"1"

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #899 on: June 08, 2013, 06:56:47 PM »
wtf happened here. I checked yesterday and this thread was 28 pages.
all drugs - TPPIIP