Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 447205 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #1325 on: June 22, 2013, 02:00:21 AM »
thanks, brother.

more important, its to follow it, just listening and then not doing as said wont go places :D

prime muscle, theres no ecto endo meso morfs, other than structure.

their metablosim rates are all within few %.

there is not ppl who can get away with eating everything and not get ft, and there is not ppl who get fat just by looking at food.

theres only ppl who overeat, ppl with small stomachs, ppl with more efficient metabolism bc of being more active.

a baby has very small stomach, it cant eat so much.ectomorfs have small frame with bit smaller stomach, etc.

force feed ectomorf with 10k cals a day for a while and see how he gets away with eating anything.

starve an alleged endomoirf and see how he cant lose weight.

in the concentration camps,i bet the jewish were all mixes of morfs, and the survivors all came shredded.

conclusion, sciene says theres different bodytypes but they only mean bone structure, not metaboism.

ofc a mesomorf structure will look more muscular than a wide hipped turd endomorfic one.by default.

is that the best analogy you could come up with

bit distasteful
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1326 on: June 22, 2013, 03:48:09 AM »
i could have use a famine instead, but thats an unknown thing in the usa ;D

ha  ;D
T

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #1327 on: June 22, 2013, 05:31:41 AM »
You're wrong on this one Gal, people DO differ. Two examples:

- my good friend, eats around 3800 calories. no cardio, sedentary lifestyle, around 90kg BW ATM. 8% bf year round, test+deca+dianabol. no bloat, he has trouble bulking because when he upped calories his body adapted and after an initial increase in BW he started loosing bodyfat again.

This is him, SHREDDED.

- my friend's trainee. 300-350g of carbs every day until the day of the contest. no t3, 20 mins of light cardio per day.

cannot post photos.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #1328 on: June 22, 2013, 05:33:22 AM »
sick build^^^^

growing lad

• Getbig II
« Reply #1329 on: June 22, 2013, 05:40:12 AM »
thanks, brother.

more important, its to follow it, just listening and then not doing as said wont go places :D

there is not ppl who can get away with eating everything and not get ft, and there is not ppl who get fat just by looking at food.

theres only ppl who overeat, ppl with small stomachs, ppl with more efficient metabolism bc of being more active.

a baby has very small stomach, it cant eat so much.ectomorfs have small frame with bit smaller stomach, etc.

force feed ectomorf with 10k cals a day for a while and see how he gets away with eating anything.

in the concentration camps,i bet the jewish were all mixes of morfs, and the survivors all came shredded.

conclusion, sciene says theres different bodytypes but they only mean bone structure, not metaboism.

ofc a mesomorf structure will look more muscular than a wide hipped turd endomorfic one.by default.

Everyone should save this post & read it regularly.

Spot on.

& whenever sum1 at my gym says iv tried every diet I can and can't lose weight I always say you must be like those fattys that came out the concentration camps...they say "yeh.....no wait..hold on". Fat people are liars.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #1330 on: June 22, 2013, 06:13:04 AM »
galenko is the kind of guy that will juice until he has a major health problem

then juice some more until hes dead
A

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1331 on: June 22, 2013, 06:58:34 AM »
and perform PMH

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1332 on: June 22, 2013, 08:05:10 AM »
Fat people are liars.

This is true.

If you ask a fat slob what he/she has eaten that day, they'll almost invariably answer that they've eaten nothing but salad.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #1333 on: June 22, 2013, 08:17:33 AM »
and then do thesame next life again :D

RESPECT......a real mans answer, fuck yeah, better to burn up then to fade away!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1334 on: June 22, 2013, 09:32:14 AM »
thanks, brother.

Perhaps you know more about the science of genetic body types then I do. What I know from personal experience is that both my parents were extremely thin. My dad was 6'6" and when he enlisted in the military as a young man he only weighed a little over 165 lbs. A few years later, when he met my mom he was up to 175 lbs. He had big bones. My mom was a rail. She was 5'8" tall. The most she ever weighed was 129 when she was 29 years old. Most of her life she weighed around 120 lbs. She would have been considered medium to large boned. When I was 16 and stood nearly 6', I weighed 126 lbs. My wrists measure 9". I believe I am big boned. Our family doctor prescribed D-bol and testosterone shots to help me put on some size back then. I managed to get up to 144 lbs. over the course of a year. Maybe I am not an ectomorph genetically, but it sure felt like it and I sure looked something like the examples normally shown of this body type.

You are right in that we inherit more than just bone structure. We inherit to some degree our parents' metabolisms. Many kids learn eating habits from their parents. Mine ate healthy and in small quantities compared to what you see folks eating today. Also, junk food was not common in my childhood home. Instead, there was always a bowl of fresh fruit on the kitchen table. Since I was an only child my mom did not fix meals "family style" rather we each got a portion on our plate with no seconds available. Deserts were reserved for special occasions only. When I was in elementary school, my mom packed my lunch. It is safe to say, I got a good start from my parents as far as eating habits goes.

I mentioned that I weigh over 200 lbs. these days. This did not come naturally. I started working out with weights in my teens. As I mentioned, I did some cycles of then legal anabolic steroids as prescribed by my parent's physician. Over the years, whenever I'd slack off on the weight training, I would lose weight. My weight as an adult has been all over the map. I have weighed as little as 155 lbs. and as much as 225 lbs. The latter being when I was taking D-bol in my late 20's and working out almost daily. The former when I was not working out and not on any AS or supplements. Currently, because of low testosterone, I am injecting 200 mg of test cyp every other week. This is also with a doctor's prescription.

I am not cut or ripped. I also am not fat. I feel good about how I look. I am healthier and more fit then most guys I see walking around who are senior citizens like me. If I were to live the rest of my life in this condition, that would be great with me. It matters not whether I am an ecto, endo or meso bodytype.  :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1335 on: June 22, 2013, 11:40:14 AM »
yeah, and its not like falcons swinery eating is any healthyer, and the guy is on rec drugs, so i hardly need lesons from him.

that said , still going strong, ripped like hell, still not fading away:

Interesting photo. You do look ripped and you are obviously flexing hard. What make the photo so interesting is the camera person up in the right hand corner taking your photo.

Check this out and let me know what you think.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1336 on: June 22, 2013, 12:50:17 PM »
yeah, and its not like falcons swinery eating is any healthyer, and the guy is on rec drugs, so i hardly need lesons from him.

you having a shit there cus
T

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #1337 on: June 22, 2013, 12:50:42 PM »
Your best pictures by far, in daylight and on video size shows. Pictures and dark light can make anyone look shredded and big.

Legit 48cm there. Still 250mg/week of test? Looks like you upped the dose or added something.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #1338 on: June 22, 2013, 02:16:33 PM »

jeus dude your losing all you muscle on this diet! you need more cals! big guys will lose too much lean tissue!

::)

keep grinding my man. inspirational to say the least to see someone hold better than pro pre contest 'day of' conditioning for months on end. wheres the 'rebound'? lol

this shit is magic.
b

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1339 on: June 22, 2013, 02:19:47 PM »
I would cast Gal in Hostel 3.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1340 on: June 22, 2013, 02:25:49 PM »

Look great bro.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1341 on: June 22, 2013, 02:49:37 PM »
Epic circle jerking in this thread.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1342 on: June 22, 2013, 02:50:56 PM »
which role? ;D
The tanned dude in a full, Addidas track suit.  ;D

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1343 on: June 22, 2013, 05:57:16 PM »

yeah totally whitering away,eh?while it looks,asdeceiver said, and feels to me that im growing a bit actually.

not joking, youre feeling thesame,we talked about it.

like how the hell can you explain that? im on 1/3rd of what i took to build this, and im growing in a severe deficit. like its mind boggling to say the least. like we talked about has to be in such a deficit that the body becomes so much better at utilising nutrients, including proteins for anabolism. how else can you explain it? its not my imagination. its happening. bizzare but i'll take it. :D also the training. its hitting me now but the ability to train the whole body 2-3 times a week without burnout like this? how the f**k is that even possible. lol the body is an amazingly complex, wonderful machine.

Epic circle jerking in this thread.

epic wanting to be something your never going to be, so you have to put it down to make yourself feel better.

must suck being so sub par to yourelf that the only way you can band-aid it is to hate. lol

b

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1344 on: June 22, 2013, 06:01:15 PM »
Galeniko, is this the first time you've got this ripped in your life?

Also gal/no one, waht do you think about just doing whey protein + water or steamed  brocolli/peas pre workout.
all drugs - TPPIIP

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1345 on: June 22, 2013, 06:06:27 PM »
Galeniko, is this the first time you've got this ripped in your life?

Also gal/no one, waht do you think about just doing whey protein + water or steamed  brocolli/peas pre workout.

why pre workout? its not about eating at certain times, its more about not eating at certain times. if you can train fasted do so. then stay as fasted as long as you can after. we are finding this is very very important to increase the bodies ability to burn fat. your not eating for fuel, your body is supplying that.

so why eat before you train? so many indoctrinated useless habits we have developed because 'were supposed to do that'. clearly its not what we are supposed to do, or else the body wouldnt respond as remarkably as it has.

also, i wouldnt use the powder with just water. it wont satiate you. it might just leave you hungrier. if you use powder, put it in coffee. that way it'll at least blunt your appetite. but powder in water is not a good idea. stick to whole food instead. and btw powder makes up almost 100% of my protein source, with odd days with meat. always in coffee, never water. cheers.
b

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #1346 on: June 22, 2013, 06:22:46 PM »
no one, please speak more on this protein-powder-in-the-coffee theorem, I'm intrigued.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1347 on: June 22, 2013, 06:28:18 PM »
why pre workout? its not about eating at certain times, its more about not eating at certain times. if you can train fasted do so. then stay as fasted as long as you can after. we are finding this is very very important to increase the bodies ability to burn fat. your not eating for fuel, your body is supplying that.

so why eat before you train? so many indoctrinated useless habits we have developed because 'were supposed to do that'. clearly its not what we are supposed to do, or else the body wouldnt respond as remarkably as it has.

also, i wouldnt use the powder with just water. it wont satiate you. it might just leave you hungrier. if you use powder, put it in coffee. that way it'll at least blunt your appetite. but powder in water is not a good idea. stick to whole food instead. and btw powder makes up almost 100% of my protein source, with odd days with meat. always in coffee, never water. cheers.

My body is not yet used to training without having a pwo meal of some sorts. I've went down from guzzing milk ladden protein shakes and pb&j sandwiches to this.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #1348 on: June 22, 2013, 06:37:46 PM »
no one, please speak more on this protein-powder-in-the-coffee theorem, I'm intrigued.

1. Put protein powder in coffee.

2. Mix to desired consistency.

3. Drink.

HTH

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1349 on: June 22, 2013, 09:58:20 PM »
which role? ;D

Joe Pesci's muscular nephew. 8)