Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 450458 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #1550 on: June 29, 2013, 06:11:33 AM »
No one ......yes , it is I of the promuscle clan[ btw my screen name was a joke that somehow stuck over the years ....my name is Jason] .....lol ......I really appreciate your response ....I think it is pretty cool and I like a lot of what you two are saying and sharing here. As you know , I am a big student of the game ,and have been around for awhile and have prepped lots of people over many years ......Gals diet , it very similar to the diets of the later 70s .....nearly exact .....Ed Corney when he trained for the 75 O with Arnold was eating 760 cals a day at his lowest point before that show ....[ Since he lived with Arnold and I have heard how little Arnold ate during his movie career  [ a bowl of oat meal for breakfast .....and two meals of either fish or chicken salad and that was it .....maybe a 1000 cals  ..most likely less .......and stallone was on I think a 600 cal diet for rocky 3 I believe ]  Most of the diets I have seen were three to four meals a day about 200 grams of protein and 60 or less carbs .......some guys had a cheat day once a week like disgusted likes if guys are in decent shape .....and others couldn't get away with that ......Lots of guys back then used amphetamines to deal with appetite and energy to handle their training volumes .[ this is where Mentzer got in over his head ....but there were many others besides him without a doubt ......and Mike would go 600 -1500 on most of the diets I saw he did ]  I love the honesty you both have presented here and I love love Gal's no nonsense explanations . I believe you have alot of merit in your observations .....and I like that you are saying that this is the fastest but not going to allow you to keep freaky size .....Most of the best Bodies of the 70s were around 200 lbs and used under 800mgs total a week .....I think the small waists and hips with moderate thighs were a nice complement to the upper bodies the guys carried back then ....And you also carry a nice attractive look in clothes as well .....I have seen and experienced some of the things you two are speaking on as well ........I have also played with fasts with good success .....Props to you both for your efforts .....and know I will buying the book asap [ one should learn til their last breath ]

Thanks big cyp for your post trying to help me out before no one got back .....you seem like good people ......I love threads like this ......good stuff fellas

hey dude much thanks for the kind words. I don't post much on promus but you have always struck me as having a great deal of class and as being as genuine a person as I hear from others who know you personally will attest to. in an environment like this industry where small mind seek to tear others down thru gossip slander and hurtful words you've always struck me as a man of integrity so I really appreciate your kind words.

ya dude there's something about ultra low cal diets the 'look' it gives and the overall synergy it has with body function and lean tissue creation and retention. I think bbing was on the right path in the 70's. those être attainable physiques. they were classic and timeless. bbing was about sculpting not at- any- costs chemical warfare.

to be honest since I've cut my doses down by that 1/4- 1/3 my body has changed for the better. I'm getting those lines. ones I never had that give shape and balance. the shrinking of the torso and etching of the bellied really giving that distinctive 70's look. my face look better my jaw line is stronger. i feel better mentally and phsically. im probably healthier for it. theres all kinda of upside this method ultra low cal dieting. but what gal and i have done was create something that allows you to function well amd hold that conditioning on ultra low cal year round. im absolutely positive this system could be used to prep an upper level bber for a show, and bring him in dry, dense and sharper than ever before. that 70's look with more lean tissue. that's my goal. but the system is do versatile it can help anyone achieve their goals w minute tweaks. like gal likes to walk driving like an anatomy chart year round in the 4's. thats his thing. his challenge. to go deeper yet. thats whar drives him. me is that 'look'. thats what drives me. different goals all achievable using the same system. it's pretty amazing really that's it's so adaptable. it should not be possible. none of this 'should' work but it does. so much for the science of bbing.

like I said that era was bbing to me, and I wasn't around in the 70's so I'm not being nostalgic or stuck in a time warp, I can appreciate it cause it was hard work dieting and dedication that were the cornerstones not more gh administration.

b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1551 on: June 29, 2013, 06:18:39 AM »
Hopefully you guys have an editor?  ;D

no editor and all written in galeniko's words so it maintains it humour and flavour.  I'm too rigid techincal and boring. gal makes me laugh so we wanted to keep it funny and light. I might as the odd thing in here and there in my own words like the chemical/ look desired chapter. we'll see. regardless it will be a fun read.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1552 on: June 29, 2013, 06:32:55 AM »
 as a postscript I iabads post.

this system is more than ultra low cal dieting. it's a component of it a meer piece to the puzzle. gal and I discovered a way quite by acciendent how to get you shredded not only faster than any other method and making you look better for it. but without the suffering those guys went thru. jason touched on amphetamine usage. there was a reason they needed them. to function and kill appetite. what we've done with this is show you how to work with your body so that those types of things are not necessary and even detrimental. we teach you how to recognise when you need to apply certain aspects of the system to keep you, your mind and your body functioning optimally.
b

iabadman2

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1553 on: June 29, 2013, 08:26:46 AM »
No one .....I appreciate your comments  ...I am a loyal loving person that tries to treat people as I wish to be treated  ....lol ....probably too much of a pussy for get big although  I have enjoyed this place forever ....ha ha ...I m very interested in seeing what you and gal have come up with .....the best gurus or teachers in bbing have always been opened minded free thinkers that are more observationalists more than scientists ...guys like gironda  were ahead of their time for this very reason . You and gal have this confidence and honesty that shines in your posts that tells me you have merit in your thinking ......looking forward to your book ...what you choose to share with us here ....and wishing you and gal the best .....thanks again fella a

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #1554 on: June 29, 2013, 08:32:26 AM »
I must have missed something, how did it go from Galeniko swearing he would never charge and the book would be free to now having to be paid for?

kcklassic

• Getbig II
« Reply #1555 on: June 29, 2013, 09:18:43 AM »
GAL and No One,

Question I'm doing as mentioned a million times already 1500 cals a day and 1 24 hour fast a week, which my "fasting" day I obviously am in a 1500 cal deficit, divided up by 7 that is an 214 calories a day reduction basically, so in theory in eating 1286 calories a day. AS A NATURAL, what do you guys think in personal advice.

Keep doing 1500 a day with one 24 hour fast.

OR

Dip into 800-1000 calorie range daily and throw out the fasting day.

For the haters, yes I admit I have a little gyno, broken out from razor burn then being in the sun all day, and extra skin around the belly button area but I was once a FAT FUCK before I started lifting so this skin I have never been able to lose without surgery which does not bother me.

I'm willing to try it out, but wondering and I know you said will be explained in your book but if 800-1000 calories a day will be to low for a natty? Or do you think one would yield better results than the other option? Not being on gear 800 cals makes me fear muscle loss but I want to get to maintenance level faster and get this starvation shit over with  ;D

ukjeff

« Reply #1556 on: June 29, 2013, 09:25:56 AM »

Have you had a stroke?

kcklassic

• Getbig II
« Reply #1557 on: June 29, 2013, 09:32:03 AM »
lol ummm no? My retarded forearm pose?  :D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #1558 on: June 29, 2013, 09:49:20 AM »
GAL and No One,

Question I'm doing as mentioned a million times already 1500 cals a day and 1 24 hour fast a week, which my "fasting" day I obviously am in a 1500 cal deficit, divided up by 7 that is an 214 calories a day reduction basically, so in theory in eating 1286 calories a day. AS A NATURAL, what do you guys think in personal advice.

OR

For the haters, yes I admit I have a little gyno, broken out from razor burn then being in the sun all day, and extra skin around the belly button area but I was once a FAT FUCK before I started lifting so this skin I have never been able to lose without surgery which does not bother me.

I'm willing to try it out, but wondering and I know you said will be explained in your book but if 800-1000 calories a day will be to low for a natty? Or do you think one would yield better results than the other option? Not being on gear 800 cals makes me fear muscle loss but I want to get to maintenance level faster and get this starvation shit over with  ;D

Monster Gyno

Regards

A Hata

kcklassic

• Getbig II
« Reply #1559 on: June 29, 2013, 11:15:39 AM »
Thanks I know everyone likes puffy nips.... no homo  :-*

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1560 on: June 29, 2013, 12:12:49 PM »
what gyno ?  "?
all drugs - TPPIIP

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1561 on: June 29, 2013, 12:22:16 PM »
no editor and all written in galeniko's words so it maintains it humour and flavour.  I'm too rigid techincal and boring. gal makes me laugh so we wanted to keep it funny and light. I might as the odd thing in here and there in my own words like the chemical/ look desired chapter. we'll see. regardless it will be a fun read.

No one, I like that idea of mixing protein powder in coffee to help with appetite. I know you said you are pretty utilitarian with your food choices but do you have a brand or flavor that you prefer as far as taste goes? I've never tried mixing protein with coffee so I was just curious.

bbrower

• Getbig II
« Reply #1562 on: June 29, 2013, 12:26:02 PM »
Optimum mocha capuchino mixes great with coffee. Throw in some ice for a cold, anabolic, caffinated drink.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1563 on: June 29, 2013, 12:28:50 PM »
Optimum mocha capuchino mixes great with coffee. Throw in some ice for a cold, anabolic, caffinated drink.

Anything by Optimum Nutrition Gold Label is good. ON Natural label whey is harder to mix....I usually go with the proven stuff.
all drugs - TPPIIP

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1564 on: June 29, 2013, 12:44:10 PM »

Sounds good. I'll give it a shot.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1565 on: June 29, 2013, 01:37:16 PM »
no one/gayleniko, what's your fellas opinion on laying down lean muscle tissue while staying ripped?

do you believe it's possible? and if yes, what's the best method to use to go about doing it?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #1566 on: June 29, 2013, 02:35:59 PM »
Gal/No one, can you please promise that if bigmc ever exposes the book to be a scam, you won't threaten his family and/or offer yearly subscriptions as a reward for his personal info?

Thanks guys, he's been through enough.

ukjeff

« Reply #1567 on: June 29, 2013, 02:36:51 PM »
Gal/No one, can you please promise that if bigmc ever exposes the book to be a scam, you won't threaten his family and/or offer yearly subscriptions as a reward for his personal info?

lol   ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1568 on: June 29, 2013, 07:05:21 PM »
You know what would be awesome - if you give plans based on the time frame person looking to meet goal in.  For example 2 months 6 months 12 months etc

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1569 on: June 29, 2013, 07:52:44 PM »
GAL and No One,

OR

good job getting there,,

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1570 on: June 29, 2013, 10:36:19 PM »
cant believe you people are still buying into this galeniko starvation diet.

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #1571 on: June 30, 2013, 03:06:04 AM »
Geez Bouncer, looking unhealthy. CSWOL is giving some great PT rates though. Give yourself a chance.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1572 on: June 30, 2013, 03:38:17 AM »

fuck off  ;D
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #1573 on: June 30, 2013, 08:44:38 AM »
fuck off  ;D

Lol happy Sunday afternoon stud. ;D Do much with the fam today?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1574 on: June 30, 2013, 09:36:42 AM »
no one/gayleniko, what's your fellas opinion on laying down lean muscle tissue while staying ripped?

do you believe it's possible? and if yes, what's the best method to use to go about doing it?
DJ, big is the way to go brotha. People will only think you are sick, when you have a shirt on. Crypt Keeper aint sexy brah.