Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 447312 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #2525 on: August 31, 2013, 02:05:51 AM »
peanuts  are a catch 22, they are rich reversitol (sp?) which has an anti aging effect on the body. Its a compound found in red wine,cherries,  and grapes.....on the downside peanuts contain an alfatoxin that is mildly toxic to the liver. I love peanut butter like no tomorrow but my skin cleared up when I eliminated it from my diet. acne is a sign of liver stress many times so was it related? who knows...

Walnuts are my nuts of choice, they are expensive but with a bit of sugar on them taste great. They have also been shown to improve sperm quality....which may be beneficial for guys who use a lot of 19nor's who plan on having kids some day. stay away from  cinnamon on orals
l

ukjeff

« Reply #2526 on: August 31, 2013, 04:44:05 AM »
peanuts  are a catch 22, they are rich reversitol (sp?) which has an anti aging effect on the body. Its a compound found in red wine,cherries,  and grapes.....on the downside peanuts contain an alfatoxin that is mildly toxic to the liver. I love peanut butter like no tomorrow but my skin cleared up when I eliminated it from my diet. acne is a sign of liver stress many times so was it related? who knows...

Walnuts are my nuts of choice, they are expensive but with a bit of sugar on them taste great. They have also been shown to improve sperm quality....which may be beneficial for guys who use a lot of 19nor's who plan on having kids some day. stay away from  cinnamon on orals

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2527 on: August 31, 2013, 04:53:13 AM »

is that you jeff

i always thought your posts reeked of someone on the pipe  :D
T

ukjeff

« Reply #2528 on: August 31, 2013, 04:57:51 AM »
is that you jeff

i always thought your posts reeked of someone on the pipe  :D

I would have had to be permanently on the pipe though, my posts were always consistent.  ;D

As are yours... ;D ;D

Dominic

• Getbig II
« Reply #2529 on: August 31, 2013, 06:11:50 AM »
Photoshoot turned up pretty awesome. I am waiting for the photosnfromnthe photographer.

I entered my first competion just hours ago, lol albeit a fitness kinda competition, made it to the top 13 out of 61 people. Could have done better, was kinda of a last minute thingy 2 days after the shoot and i ate crap after the photoshoot and put on 8+lb. But it was fun as hell! Will work harder next time. Give me a moment. Will post pics that i took from my phone from the photoshoot.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2530 on: August 31, 2013, 06:42:31 AM »
Galeniko I'm 280 with abs showing, alex owns all haters on the board and off the board

The Molson ab. ;D

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2531 on: September 01, 2013, 05:01:53 AM »
Found a new use for chewing gum. In addition to all the other reasons, it's good because while you are at work or wherever and fatsos try to offer you cake or candy and such just say "gum" you can even show it to them. They usually back off.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2532 on: September 01, 2013, 12:06:53 PM »
Found a new use for chewing gum. In addition to all the other reasons, it's good because while you are at work or wherever and fatsos try to offer you cake or candy and such just say "gum" you can even show it to them. They usually back off.

Yeah and besides it keeps your jawline trim and taut. My problem is that I swallow it shortly after the flavor is gone because chewing it bores me. Fortunately, I have no tendency toward jowls. I think having a lean face is genetics. Even when I weighed 225 lbs. my face was pretty lean.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #2533 on: September 01, 2013, 12:09:47 PM »
Yeah and besides it keeps your jawline trim and taut. My problem is that I swallow it shortly after the flavor is gone because chewing it bores me. Fortunately, I have no tendency toward jowls. I think having a lean face is genetics. Even when I weighed 225 lbs. my face was pretty lean.

WHAT?

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #2534 on: September 01, 2013, 12:13:18 PM »

You know you could just throw it in the garbage at this point right?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2535 on: September 01, 2013, 12:18:03 PM »
You know you could just throw it in the garbage at this point right?

I do know this. I think I am just being a rebellious kid and trying to see if it will actually stick my stomach together, like the adults once told me.  ;D

cephissus

• Getbig V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #2537 on: September 01, 2013, 03:10:36 PM »
I do know this. I think I am just being a rebellious kid and trying to see if it will actually stick my stomach together, like the adults once told me.  ;D
It is folklore. Gum is broken down as easily as anything else you eat.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2538 on: September 01, 2013, 04:02:14 PM »
Down to 166-167 lbs carb deloaded. Shocking people left n right and even occasionally I get the model question at bars.

Sadly I am too short for pro modeling ( 5'9 ).
all drugs - TPPIIP

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2539 on: September 01, 2013, 04:04:28 PM »
Do you guys still stick to the diet when ill?

Feel like shit and I guess some people have less appetite anyway when sick but I don't think I can be arsed with 0 carb right now!

Nope, thats plain retarded. I got sick for close to two weeks when dieting this summer. Fuck the diet, ate more carbs and a ton of soups, vegies and fruits. Didn't binge on junkfood or McDonalds food tho.

Just lots of multi vitamin, vitamin C, magnesium and more of good stuff.
all drugs - TPPIIP

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2540 on: September 02, 2013, 12:51:09 AM »
I have my down days like today when I get watery and depleted, jeez, I feel I look like absolute shit. Too soon to carbload so I'm gonna stay like this, fuck my life.

But hell, did I fast for 24h straight and then did cardio after that :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2541 on: September 02, 2013, 12:54:52 AM »
I have my down days like today when I get watery and depleted, jeez, I feel I look like absolute shit. Too soon to carbload so I'm gonna stay like this, fuck my life.

Get over it! Like Scarlet O'Hara said in Gone With the Wind when all seemed lost, "After all tomorrow is another day."

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2542 on: September 02, 2013, 01:11:56 PM »
I guess in the other thread about the Arab running over the pig, we learned galenikos secret to gettin cut. Whenever hungry he just thinks of fatso oprah.  :-X
 ;D

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2543 on: September 02, 2013, 11:13:33 PM »
Fellas: this thread (which has been the top 3 threads for the last month) has been slowing down the last few days. The people demand some Galeniko glute shots to keep the fire going for all of us who are in the trenches right now prepping/dieting. Give the people what they want, NO HOMO!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2544 on: September 03, 2013, 12:14:24 AM »
Must be a spread glute shot though.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #2545 on: September 03, 2013, 12:16:08 AM »
How do I pay for the book?

Does Gal email you an ebook or what?

???

ukjeff

« Reply #2546 on: September 03, 2013, 12:19:05 AM »
I dont know about galenikos glute shot but I am eagerly anticipating Onetimehards shredded glute shot.
After his mammoth 60 day effort of 11,000 cals a week zero carbs for 26 days straight 12 hours a day working on roofs, cardio, training and 2+grms of gear a week they are going to be awesome.

TBH, if cswol had followed that regime he would have had ripped glutes.

Lets hope he doesnt disappoint.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2547 on: September 03, 2013, 12:42:48 AM »

???

Just pm gal.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2548 on: September 03, 2013, 01:28:10 AM »

???

I think they initially started with some western union, then I suggested paypal and they did, which is great. Just PM him, send him, what was that, 20$? Through paypal and you'll receive the book via email quite instantly.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2549 on: September 03, 2013, 07:41:06 PM »
You don't realize how much people eat until you are on this diet. I'm just watching people eat multiple meals and high calories and am like man that's not gonna get ripped. No wonder the US has so much of an obesity problem. Obama needs to make galeniko and no one surgeon general; would probably cure 90% of diabetes and reduce cancer and heart attack rates.