Author Topic: Carb cycling'  (Read 13364 times)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Re: Carb cycling'
« Reply #75 on: March 23, 2013, 08:12:38 AM »
Adrain how many sweet potatoes and cans of tuna you eat per day?

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: March 23, 2013, 08:12:57 AM »
If "b-boy" just tried a trained a little harder and found out the importance of nutrient timing and proper creatine supplementation he would not have to resort to harmful penis shrinking substances like steroids.
^^^^  this is an excellent post! I agree 100%
good post bro.
team b-boy

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #77 on: March 23, 2013, 09:51:54 AM »
Bro ignore this clown if you knew who he was, you'd lol. He's got the biggest mouth and lowest intelligence you'd ever seen on a chinaman. He's a withered little chinaman that's gotten too big for his britches that wishes he was black and would like play cuckold to Falcon. Jeo-Lee Yun....oh brother ::).  In addition he enjoys being verbally raped by many on the board. He's just another in a long line internet warriors that would be like his people, submissive little weaklings in person. This is his outlet to be tough. He's cute...little tough guy.  He's ashamed of being a chinaman and nurses his wounds by treating himself to what he perceives to be nice cars to make up for what he lacks in physical stature (which is alot), blows his money on strippers because this is the closest he'll get to intimate female contact outside of his mother. Did I mention he's ashamed of being a chinaman? No wonder he's so bitter.

The hilarious part is he believes he's witty, or that he's making a name for himself here. English is obviously not his mother tongue. The little fella is just trying to make a name for himself somewhere in the world. Something he can't do even with money. Makes sense why he changed his screen name.
LOL... This little yellow bastard is a joke......See a shrink Yun and quit building liquor stores in black neighborhoods.

I go now Meesta Yun.
I see. lmao, ^^^ this clarifies things a bit, a man who thinks he is funny but is perceived as the class clown and feuds with guys like you to attach himself to your popularity, lol  what a fucken loser, will ignore him even though he uses my name in every post of his to eat the crumbs that fall off my table.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #78 on: March 23, 2013, 04:56:22 PM »
Balls in your court Meesta Yun, you shouldve learned to control those tiny little yellow hands before you came to play with the big boys. I'm sure others would love to know about the tough little yella fella that tries his darnedest to fit in by passing himself off as black. Jeo-Lee Yun.

I go now Meesta Yun.  I guess I'd be miserable also if I was packing like "shimp flied lies" and had to blow all my money on strippers and whores.

Funny thing is, I love and have gotten along with all Asians except this poor excuse of one that's ashamed of being one. So I guess you don't really count as one.
Fuck Wiggs hits hard lol^^^

and yes I am with you on Adrain, who cares if he is natural or is not at the end of the day he still has a sick physique (no homo) and is a fucken beast in the gym.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #79 on: March 23, 2013, 06:27:14 PM »
Come take you lashing like a man, boy.  You've talked your shit about too many for too long. Now you abandoned this thread like your balls have abandoned your body. Not so tough without a veil to be anonymous now are you, you little yellow pussy?  This is what you wanted, come get it. I'm just getting started.  I'm going to send you back to the Beijing factories to work slave labor where you "berong".

Jeo-Lee Yun....aka Jadevon Clowney.....Meesta Yun.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: March 23, 2013, 07:12:18 PM »
Nobody's business what one uses imo. Does he go out of his way to tell people he's natural though??

Whats the cause of all this animosity towards the man wiggs?

Because it's Getbig. You could offer to send  everyone a check for $10, 000 on here and get blasted for being a cheap-ass.  ;D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #81 on: March 23, 2013, 07:28:56 PM »
Adrain has been most vociferous, adamant and clear: he has NEVER taken steroids and NEVER will. He is committed to a natural path and has shown that steroids are not necessary. Adrain proves that juice is bullshit and that makes juicers angry because they wasted their money. He doesn't brag, but he laughs at juicers as he flexes his 23 inch arms and pumps out nearly 600lbs for reps... No wonder the guy has jealous haters swinging from his non-atrophied nutsack.

To clarify I have taken ph's back in 2006 have not touch them since' Ive never taken steroids or hgh, never injected anything into my body I've never even been DRUNK or high! The stats where taken a few years back and I haven't updated them, every thing is pretty much the same except leg and calves have decreased due to non squatting/lower back issues.  I don't own a tape measure and not about to buy one I haven't weighted myself in over a year now and never in my life have I measured my bf%. Off to gym now LEG DAY.
O

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: March 23, 2013, 07:55:24 PM »
he adrain, one thing id seriously like to ask you, are you eating clean?
yes I'm eating about 90% clean keeping it simple and easy plain and boring. Rotisserie chicken has helped alot got burnt out of plain chicken breast .

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 23, 2013, 08:14:45 PM »
Come take you lashing like a man, boy.  You've talked your shit about too many for too long. Now you abandoned this thread like your balls have abandoned your body. Not so tough without a veil to be anonymous now are you, you little yellow pussy?  This is what you wanted, come get it. I'm just getting started.  I'm going to send you back to the Beijing factories to work slave labor where you "berong".

Jeo-Lee Yun....aka Jadevon Clowney.....Meesta Yun.

sounds more korean

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #84 on: March 23, 2013, 10:27:44 PM »
What the fuck is collage?????   I can honestly say I did not learn how to read in collage you imbecile

why don't you ask your fellow genius, turd-burglar?

It amazes me how you suggest that I never went to collage when all you have is your high school and nothing more, let's talk about other peoples credential when I have non myself, ya real smart you fucken dumbass, you didn't think this through did you Einstein.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #85 on: March 24, 2013, 04:48:42 AM »
why don't you ask your fellow genius, turd-burglar?

lol, bro you are a glutton for punishment, you get bashed post after post, keep up the good work loser. I see you stay clear of Wiggs eh? lol, Wiggs owned your ass and you have nothing to say like a good little bitch. :-* :'(

silverback1984

• Getbig II
« Reply #86 on: March 27, 2013, 02:11:38 PM »
thats a serious physique anyone wud kill for but why is everyone claiming natural bullshit these days when there clearly juiced to the gills

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: May 06, 2015, 06:08:17 PM »
Some really epic physiques in here