Author Topic: Thinking of training arms, chest and calves only....  (Read 58632 times)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: Thinking of training arms, chest and calves only....
« Reply #625 on: April 12, 2013, 05:40:30 PM »
Have you done any massive cheating yet?

Surprisingly it seems I've got a good handle on it this time around. Thinking of you doing the taxi driver work out, eating your post workout cheese and coffee must be helping in that regard.  ;D

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #626 on: April 12, 2013, 05:41:24 PM »
p.s. fellas i'm just laying it on thick but don't take this shit too personal as i really am a nice cool guy 8) 8) 8)

yeah we know that very deep deep deep down inside somewhere is an alright guy. lol

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #627 on: April 12, 2013, 05:49:40 PM »
Have you done any massive cheating yet?

Surprisingly it seems I've got a good handle on it this time around. Thinking of you doing the taxi driver work out, eating your post workout cheese and coffee must be helping in that regard.  ;D

no i haven't man, and yeah i know that i'm a huge narcissistic fuck, but... i firmly believe that i AM MUCH STRONGER than most mentally, and i can suffer pain and hardship and not let it faze me and just keep the fuck going on ;D

i believe this mental toughness of mine comes from my teenage days when i was a rather decent x-country and track man coz when i'd run for training everything would start to hurt real fucking bad, but i told myself "don't give up pussy! push even harder!" and many times i did indeed do so, so this made me very tough, i think...

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #628 on: April 12, 2013, 07:06:45 PM »
no i haven't man, and yeah i know that i'm a huge narcissistic fuck, but... i firmly believe that i AM MUCH STRONGER than most mentally, and i can suffer pain and hardship and not let it faze me and just keep the fuck going on ;D

i believe this mental toughness of mine comes from my teenage days when i was a rather decent x-country and track man coz when i'd run for training everything would start to hurt real fucking bad, but i told myself "don't give up pussy! push even harder!" and many times i did indeed do so, so this made me very tough, i think...

This is why doing this little thing here with you has kept me from screwing up on my diet. I know you're tough....but just too god damn hard headed man lol. I lol but its true.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #629 on: April 12, 2013, 07:07:08 PM »
allright, so i guess that i'll have to buy some protein powder then

coz i need bout 50-60 more grams for my protein intake to equal my bodyweight
Yes about around 100 would be better, although I agree with Barracho 1 gram per pound of bodyweight is best.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #630 on: April 12, 2013, 08:27:24 PM »
hey guys,,,yeah dj beats to his own drum,,i agree with him zane/benfatto are my build idols too,,,i have grown to see dj in different light than g/o board,,,borracho is a good kid all around ,,,i'm buzzed i was out with other part of the 4 seasons ..4 of us italian americans ,,italian dinner,wine,espresso,laughs ,,good food talking about the 90's scene in nj,,and checking out the milf's and hot youngings at the resteraunt,,ciao...

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #631 on: April 12, 2013, 08:47:39 PM »
hey guys,,,yeah dj beats to his own drum,,i agree with him zane/benfatto are my build idols too,,,i have grown to see dj in different light than g/o board,,,borracho is a good kid all around ,,,i'm buzzed i was out with other part of the 4 seasons ..4 of us italian americans ,,italian dinner,wine,espresso,laughs ,,good food talking about the 90's scene in nj,,and checking out the milf's and hot youngings at the resteraunt,,ciao...
Seems you had a good night out nj sounds like a range of hot women in the house...there.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #632 on: April 12, 2013, 08:52:19 PM »
Seems you had a good night out nj sounds like a range of hot women in the house...there.
amazing,,,insane..they knew they were being checked out caused they were decked out tight dresses,tanned,blonde,one girl in particular out with a couple and a guy she was out with only few times u could tell by the body language she was looking over at our table and not looking directly at the guy she was with and was conversing with the other girl mostly,,,she was total package,,

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #633 on: April 12, 2013, 08:57:47 PM »
amazing,,,insane..they knew they were being checked out caused they were decked out tight dresses,tanned,blonde,one girl in particular out with a couple and a guy she was out with only few times u could tell by the body language she was looking over at our table and not looking directly at the guy she was with and was conversing with the other girl mostly,,,she was total package,,
Sounds as if she liked your muscles.  8) I always carry my business cards, in a situation like that as leaving I would hand her one then walk out the game is on them then because if they call you you are in for some hot sex because they made the move already. Its worked for me a few times.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #634 on: April 12, 2013, 09:00:13 PM »
Sounds as if she liked your muscles.  8) I always carry my business cards, in a situation like that as leaving I would hand her one then walk out the game is on them then because if they call you you are in for some hot sex because they made the move already. Its worked for me a few times.
lol,,,had long sleeve tucked out shirt on,,,she couldn't see shit,,but i did have denim shorts on to show my muscular legs :P....

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #635 on: April 13, 2013, 01:39:42 AM »
This is why doing this little thing here with you has kept me from screwing up on my diet. I know you're tough....but just too god damn hard headed man lol. I lol but its true.

yeah man, i know that's true, and i'm trying to change, really i am

in fact, i think that i'm getting better and i'm a little bit more chill and i'm really trying to be more open and empathetic towards others and their feelings, but it's hard man and it's taking alot of work on my part

in fact i need this with my girl, coz i can be such a fucking d!ckhead sometimes and even my own mother said to me "dj, if you said some of the things to me that you've said to your girlfriends, then i'd just get up and go out the door and never come back" lol

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #636 on: April 13, 2013, 01:41:54 AM »

nice man 8) 8) 8)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #637 on: April 13, 2013, 01:45:00 AM »
Yes about around 100 would be better, although I agree with Barracho 1 gram per pound of bodyweight is best.

so are you saying that if i jack my protien intake up to 1 gram per pound of bodyweight that i will get even better results?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #638 on: April 13, 2013, 01:59:40 AM »
wow! beautiful lines on this dude! look at that tight and tiny little waist :P :P :P (slightly homo)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #639 on: April 13, 2013, 02:56:53 AM »
and as far as this protein thing goes i don't even know what the fuck i weigh lol

but i'd say somewhere around a buck 65-70

so i'll shoot for 160-180 grams of protein per day

does that sound bout right mr. n? B?

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #640 on: April 13, 2013, 04:59:27 AM »

Even though you were slightly buzzed as you wrote this...I'll take it!  8)

But no fist pumping to some good house music  ???

;D

yeah man, i know that's true, and i'm trying to change, really i am

in fact, i think that i'm getting better and i'm a little bit more chill and i'm really trying to be more open and empathetic towards others and their feelings, but it's hard man and it's taking alot of work on my part

in fact i need this with my girl, coz i can be such a fucking d!ckhead sometimes and even my own mother said to me "dj, if you said some of the things to me that you've said to your girlfriends, then i'd just get up and go out the door and never come back" lol

Who's perfect?

Not me and not you....well....not yet  :D

Seriously working on it...the body is just a part of it.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #641 on: April 13, 2013, 05:03:36 AM »
be hitting weighted push-ups here in about 90 min or so, and you can be damn sure dat they WILL GO UP ;)

last workout i got 6 reps til failure with 45 kg strapped on me and this time i'll hit it with 50 kg strapped on me and i bet that i get 6 reppers 8)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #642 on: April 13, 2013, 05:22:27 AM »
and as far as this protein thing goes i don't even know what the fuck i weigh lol

but i'd say somewhere around a buck 65-70

so i'll shoot for 160-180 grams of protein per day

does that sound bout right mr. n? B?
No guarantee but just try 160-180 see if it helps if not then most weight trainers say 1 gram per pond bodyweight minimum.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #643 on: April 13, 2013, 07:07:45 AM »
"i WILL NOT cease from mental fight" 8) 8) 8)

push-ups coming up right soon... LOOK OUT!!!!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #644 on: April 13, 2013, 08:08:13 AM »
got 4 reps til failure while jammin' out to dis tune 8)

"and make no mistake there's women who just wait for the man and machine with the best time"

but i think that we gotta change it to...

"and make no mistake there's women who just wait for the man with the best bod" 8) :P ;)

i'm just a praying that che don't show up

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #645 on: April 13, 2013, 09:24:29 AM »
No guarantee but just try 160-180 see if it helps if not then most weight trainers say 1 gram per pond bodyweight minimum.

1 gram per pound minimum ??? ??? ???

Christ man! so what's the upper limit?

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #646 on: April 13, 2013, 09:33:22 AM »
I might do an actual competition the following week. If I can drop 4 kilos in 7 days I can enter the classic bodybuilding category. Local guy told me its doable and I would do well. Would rather do physique tbh but I would have to hide my quads under those silly shorts. As far as I know physique conditioning is not as demanding as in bodybuilding which is good since I may be too far for the bbing categories right now imo.

Reason I'm considering this is there will be some perks like free gym membership...supplements ...personalized training, diet among a few other things.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #647 on: April 13, 2013, 09:50:05 AM »
I might do an actual competition the following week. If I can drop 4 kilos in 7 days I can enter the classic bodybuilding category. Local guy told me its doable and I would do well. Would rather do physique tbh but I would have to hide my quads under those silly shorts. As far as I know physique conditioning is not as demanding as in bodybuilding which is good since I may be too far for the bbing categories right now imo.

Reason I'm considering this is there will be some perks like free gym membership...supplements ...personalized training, diet among a few other things.

Do it man, I mean you already pretty much in shape and you got two weeks. I have never paid a gym membership in my life, I trained at home until winning contests then gym owners let me train free because they knew could bring people in to sign up for memberships.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #648 on: April 13, 2013, 09:53:39 AM »

wow! i'm impressed dude 8)

so you have to drop 4 kg to make the weight limit i assume?

what is the weight limit per height? i'd guess they have tall, medium, and short categories right?

i don't think that i'd ever step on stage, but i would be up for some physique art or body modelling, or just some art pics if i can get that "certain look" which i think that i can 8)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #649 on: April 13, 2013, 10:45:14 AM »
Barracho only thing, I am hearing Kim Jong-un may enter as well, I hear he has some big guns.