Author Topic: Will liberals admit the default sexual orientation for humans =heterosexual?  (Read 8744 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
LOL that definition fits my explanation of abnormal homosexual behavior quite well...behavior deviating from normal behavior...homosexuality is more than 2 standard DEVIATIONS away from the mean in a normal bell curve

I.E......ABNORMAL

sorry hoss, this isnt up for debate. If you want to put it in a cultural context you can argue bias but numbers dont lie sir....

what does that even mean in the context of this non-debate

abnormal is your choice of a word with a pejorative implication (by definition)

there is nothing abnormal about it other than your own personal disgust

from reading this thread I assume this is beyond your ability to understand

tonymctones

• Getbig V
what does that even mean in the context of this non-debate

abnormal is your choice of a word with a pejorative implication (by definition)

there is nothing abnormal about it other than your own personal disgust

from reading this thread I assume this is beyond your ability to understand

LOL so you dont see homosexualality as deviating from the norm of sexual orientation?

you do understand statistics right?

you do know what it means to be 2 standard deviations away from the mean on a bell curve right?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
I still have to ask about people being left handed.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I still have to ask about people being left handed.
sorry tu I saw it a couple days ago but forgot to come back to it. what % of ppl are left handed?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
LOL so you dont see homosexualality as deviating from the norm of sexual orientation?

you do understand statistics right?

you do know what it means to be 2 standard deviations away from the mean on a bell curve right?

I don't know how you arrived at the conclusion it was 2 standard deviations away and do we call everything that is two standard deviations away abnormal.

Go read the definition of the word abnormal and compare that to the definition of the word rare which is basically "uncommon" and tell me if you understand the difference.  If you don't understand the difference that that will explain why you're so completely dumbfounded on this thread

I don't thinking being gay is abnormal but that's not even the point as that is just my opinion just like it is your opinion that is is abnormal (with all the negative connotations that go with that word)

You can have that opinion but you can't claim to be stating a biological fact (well you can claim it but you'd be wrong)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
sorry tu I saw it a couple days ago but forgot to come back to it. what % of ppl are left handed?
About 10% at last survey I saw.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

abnormal freaks

they should be ashamed of their unnatural,irregular, and aberrant behavior

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
abnormal freaks

they should be ashamed of their unnatural,irregular, and aberrant behavior

next they are going to want to give ambidextrous people the same rights.

Then someone's daughter is going to come home from elementary school and want to eat with both of her hands. 

Where will it end?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
not even one standard deviation away from the mean in a normal bell curve...statiscally no they arent abnormal.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
I can't believe this thread is even still alive.  :o

And people wonder why politicians keep dragging out these wedge issues whenever they want to distract and divert people's attentions away from really important things. They do it, ...because it works. END OF STORY.

And it is for this reason why Gays will NEVER achieve equality under the law. To do so would remove the great distraction & circus environment so many politicians want when it is useful to them
w

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Isn't two standard deviations 97th-99 percentile?  Id say that meant it abnormal. Trying to remember from statistics class. Anyway, queers should get the same treatment as everybody else. Seriously, why shouldn't they reap our tax benefits because of some ceremony? Either way, like I said, it isn't the "norm" but now I don't even know what the original thought of this thread was without looking at the title. How the fuck do these things always fall apart so quickly?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Isn't two standard deviations 97th-99 percentile?  Id say that meant it abnormal. Trying to remember from statistics class. Anyway, queers should get the same treatment as everybody else. Seriously, why shouldn't they reap our tax benefits because of some ceremony? Either way, like I said, it isn't the "norm" but now I don't even know what the original thought of this thread was without looking at the title. How the fuck do these things always fall apart so quickly?
thats b/c when you point out facts to liberals they have to change the subject to deflect ;)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
not even one standard deviation away from the mean in a normal bell curve...statiscally no they arent abnormal.

Wait... so Homosexuals are 10 percent of the population and they are abnormal, but lefties aren't even though the percentage is the same?

Interesting.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
As the purpose of all life is to propagate itself and in mammals male/female relationships produce offspring, I think it's fair to consider heterosexuality the norm, and homosexuality a deviation from the norm.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
As the purpose of all life is to propagate itself and in mammals male/female relationships produce offspring, I think it's fair to consider heterosexuality the norm, and homosexuality a deviation from the norm.

End of thread   

Why is this so hard for the perverts to grasp? 

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
It means fuck all with respect to how homosexuals should be regarded as human beings. This is just rationalizing bigotry. Period.
follow the arrows

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Wait... so Homosexuals are 10 percent of the population and they are abnormal, but lefties aren't even though the percentage is the same?

Interesting.
only about 3% of the population identify themselves as gay

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
It means fuck all with respect to how homosexuals should be regarded as human beings. This is just rationalizing bigotry. Period.

It wasn't a judgement call or condemnation.  I was simply replying to the topic.  I support civil unions for homosexuals.  
A

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
only about 3% of the population identify themselves as gay

That is not what I read.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
QUIT MAKING FUCKING SENSE!!!!!!!!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
It wasn't a judgement call or condemnation.  I was simply replying to the topic.  I support civil unions for homosexuals. 
doesnt matter youre a bigot and a homophobe

tonymctones

• Getbig V
That is not what I read.
where are you getting your stats from?

everything I read says about 3-3.5% in the US

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
where are you getting your stats from?

everything I read says about 3-3.5% in the US

10% is the worldwide statistic.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
It wasn't a judgement call or condemnation.  I was simply replying to the topic.  I support civil unions for homosexuals.  
It wasn't directed at you, it's rather at those who are trying to make a point out of it. There is no point.

Besides, homosexuality is found in nature as pointed out earlier in the thread, so the argument is shit to begin with.
follow the arrows

Necrosis

• Getbig V
again you use the word trivial, if it is so trivial why do you think those who push the gay agenda are having such a hard time admitting it?

look at this thread magoo and understand that those who push the GLBT agenda do not agree with the fact that homosexuality is abnormal.

Why do people cite no evidence in favor of biological gayness? An area called the sexual dimorphic nucleus has been imaged and found to be similar between hetero females and gay males. Hormone levels also have been altered, however this is perhaps epigenetics at play. Also, recently a paper indicated that epigentic factors that have been mapped in the womb appear to be the cause.

Also, do animals choose to be gay? they engage in same sex acts.

I know gayness is not a choice because I had no choice in my preference of sexual orientation, I like woman, always have I can't choose not to, nor choose to find men attractive.