Author Topic: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line  (Read 380890 times)

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
Re: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line
« Reply #3325 on: April 20, 2013, 07:40:39 AM »
Czechs: We're Not Chechens

Mirca Sekerova recommends Americans "open a geography book once in a while...stop blaming our country for this."

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/czechs-chechens-19006112#.UXKoyKKG-Fc

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #3326 on: April 20, 2013, 07:41:21 AM »
Does anyone even lift thats in this thread?
Lol

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #3327 on: April 20, 2013, 07:56:38 AM »
V

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #3328 on: April 20, 2013, 08:09:17 AM »

Wow a pro- American post from E-kul??? The fuck???

Now if ANY of our resident death cultists would condemn these 2 sub-humans or what they did...

I might have a heart attack.
$

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #3329 on: April 20, 2013, 08:16:39 AM »

Wow a pro- American post from E-kul??? The fuck???

Now if ANY of our resident death cultists would condemn these 2 sub-humans or what they did...

I might have a heart attack.
I was devastated by this attack.   What I was critical of is that America has allowed itself to get to a point where these type of devastating tragedies happen regularly.  Something needs to change.
V

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #3330 on: April 20, 2013, 08:17:35 AM »
This thread now sucks. Thanks religious nut jobs.
a

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3331 on: April 20, 2013, 08:18:01 AM »
It doesn't matter. Anyone who truly understands Islam, the Quran, and the life of the Prophet, are going to come to the same conclusions.

Any Ideology that sparks terrorism is NOT Islamic. There are always going to be small numbers of nuts, who may claim to be Muslim, or any other religion for that matter,  but their actions in no way correspond with what they claim to be. It's not surprising that there are people around the world, some happen to be Muslim,  who hate America,  and in response they may adapt a certain twisted violent ideology which Islam clearly does not represent. I'm not sure why that is so difficult to comprehend. I mean Islam also clearly states that alcohol is forbidden, yet there are plenty of Muslims who drink alcohol. That is the problem of that individual, not Islam.

yeah but look at it this way

what benefit does religion possibly serve anyone?

none whatsoever

even if 10% of all islam is radical, no islam = no radicals

i don't get why people need fairy tales about some old man in the sky to make their life complete and to give them their moral compass. i grew out of that shit when i was like 16

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #3332 on: April 20, 2013, 08:20:47 AM »
I guess it's time to ban pressure cookers...or at least ''high capacity'' pressure cookers so you can't stuff as much explosives and ball bearings in em....(government logic)  ::)
H

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #3333 on: April 20, 2013, 08:21:44 AM »
Religion actually does serve a purpose. When used correctly, it can balance the mind, unfortunately 99% use it incorrectly.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #3334 on: April 20, 2013, 08:23:02 AM »
Looks like they checked the muslium dude into beth israel deaconess hospital  ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #3335 on: April 20, 2013, 08:25:05 AM »
I was devastated by this attack.   What I was critical of is that America has allowed itself to get to a point where these type of devastating tragedies happen regularly.  Something needs to change.
Only humans can kill themselves check into it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #3336 on: April 20, 2013, 08:25:21 AM »
The Watchful eye of an ordinary citizen will be what makes the difference.

:D

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3337 on: April 20, 2013, 08:29:01 AM »
Czechs: We're Not Chechens

Mirca Sekerova recommends Americans "open a geography book once in a while...stop blaming our country for this."

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/czechs-chechens-19006112#.UXKoyKKG-Fc

lawl. it's shocking how stupid some murricans are. the reporters on the live stream couldn't even pronounce "chechen". i mean is it really that hard? it sounds exactly how it looks.

the sad part is now usa/russia relations are probably going to suffer because of ignorance

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #3338 on: April 20, 2013, 08:29:16 AM »
Religion actually does serve a purpose. When used correctly, it can balance the mind, unfortunately 99% use it incorrectly.
The mind is naturally balanced without outside intervention.   Just look at animals, their minds are balanced without such nonsense. Things like religion unbalance it.  we are given everything we need by Nature, Religion is pointless unless you want to control people.  And that's what its used for, if you are religious, you are under control, you have been programmed, you are programmed what to believe, how to behave, how to react, essentially the more devout and religious one is, the less human they are, the less natural and spontaneous.  

Your statement that Religion actually does serve a purpose is a product of your programming and also that your mind is unbalanced.  Your negative reaction to what I just said is also part of your programming and unbalanced mind.  The only way to break free from the shackles of this programming is to first acknowledge that you are indeed under someone else's control and running their software on your computer.
V

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3339 on: April 20, 2013, 08:32:38 AM »
The mind is naturally balanced without outside intervention.   Just look at animals, their minds are balanced without such nonsense. Things like religion unbalance it.  we are given everything we need by Nature, Religion is pointless unless you want to control people.  And that's what its used for, if you are religious, you are under control, you have been programmed, you are programmed what to believe, how to behave, how to react, essentially the more devout and religious one is, the less human they are, the less natural and spontaneous.  

Your statement that Religion actually does serve a purpose is a product of your programming and also that your mind is unbalanced.  Your negative reaction to what I just said is also part of your programming and unbalanced mind.  The only way to break free from the shackles of this programming is to first acknowledge that you are indeed under someone else's control and running their software on your computer.

"opiate for the masses"

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #3340 on: April 20, 2013, 08:34:56 AM »
Only humans can kill themselves check into it.
That's debatable, some research suggests that dolphins commit suicide as do whales.
V

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #3341 on: April 20, 2013, 08:34:58 AM »

And you defined it like 99% of people do. It is for control of the self, not the masses. Im sure you will misinterpret this as well.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #3342 on: April 20, 2013, 08:36:21 AM »
That's debatable, some research suggests that dolphins commit suicide as do whales.
Interesting can you send me information on that?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #3343 on: April 20, 2013, 08:38:17 AM »
And you defined it like 99% of people do. It is for control of the self, not the masses. Im sure you will misinterpret this as well.
What on Earth has control of the self got to do with organised religion.  Do you really need to join a strange cult to learn to control yourself.  This is what I mean, you are programmed to believe in religion no matter what, you can spin it anyway you like,but the programming is towards believing and identifying with other believers.  Humans by nature are more than capable of controlling themselves, they don't need strange myths or fairy tales or elaborate stories about creation to do that.  Your programming will probably prevent you from acknowledging this.
V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #3345 on: April 20, 2013, 08:39:00 AM »
V

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #3346 on: April 20, 2013, 08:39:39 AM »
Jim Jones.

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #3347 on: April 20, 2013, 08:41:39 AM »
What on Earth has control of the self got to do with organised religion.  Do you really need to join a strange cult to learn to control yourself.  This is what I mean, you are programmed to believe in religion no matter what, you can spin it anyway you like,but the programming is towards believing and identifying with other believers.  Humans by nature are more than capable of controlling themselves, they don't need strange myths or fairy tales or elaborate stories about creation to do that.  Your programming will probably prevent you from acknowledging this.
I never said that. There you go jumping words down my mouth.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #3348 on: April 20, 2013, 08:46:12 AM »

I never said that. There you go jumping words down my mouth.

No I didn't, you simply stated "Religion is for control of the self".

Kind of strange how you are in the 1% who interprets religion correctly.
V

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3349 on: April 20, 2013, 08:46:50 AM »
I like cops - when i was 22, they were dicks to me automatically.  At 36, they're usually pretty cool and decent.  They're out to catch the young fckups and drunks.  They don't care about older people going to work.

how in the world the guy was hiding in a backyard boat, 200 feet from the massive shootout, it is mind boggling.

That is a good question. Was it close to where the vehicle was found abandoned or was it near the shoot out? If the officers were operating on what they believed to be credible evidence or information the suspect had left the area, then using resources for a house search would not be prudent. You have limited resources. If however it was near where the car was abandoned, then I would agree someone dropped the ball. As much as they wanted this guy, I'd like to hear their reason for this being the case. A dog could pick up the trail from the car if he were bleeding and didn't go far.