Author Topic: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line  (Read 381322 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line
« Reply #3350 on: April 20, 2013, 08:49:25 AM »
That is a good question. Was it close to where the vehicle was found abandoned or was it near the shoot out? If the officers were operating on what they believed to be credible evidence or information the suspect had left the area, then using resources for a house search would not be prudent. You have limited resources. If however it was near where the car was abandoned, then I would agree someone dropped the ball. As much as they wanted this guy, I'd like to hear their reason for this being the case. A dog could pick up the trail from the car if he were bleeding and didn't go far.
A little under 3/4 of a mile from where he ditched the Mercedes SUV.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #3351 on: April 20, 2013, 08:53:40 AM »
That is a good question. Was it close to where the vehicle was found abandoned or was it near the shoot out? If the officers were operating on what they believed to be credible evidence or information the suspect had left the area, then using resources for a house search would not be prudent. You have limited resources. If however it was near where the car was abandoned, then I would agree someone dropped the ball. As much as they wanted this guy, I'd like to hear their reason for this being the case. A dog could pick up the trail from the car if he were bleeding and didn't go far.

Dropped the ball ::)

What is this a sporting event

They fucked up an shut the entire city of Boston down for at least 16 hours because of it

None of their investigative worked

The bombers were fingered by the man who's legs were blown off

They were found first by the man who calls the police after they car jacked his SUV

The owner of the boat notified them he was in the boat

All this could of been handled with 2 officers

But nooooooo they required over 700 to arrest one wounded 19yr old

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3352 on: April 20, 2013, 08:54:47 AM »
A little under 3/4 of a mile from where he ditched the Mercedes SUV.

That's not 200 yrd as some have suggested.. that is quite a distance when talking a residential area. I wasn't in the command post but it obviously was out of the perimeter they felt was reasonable to expend the resources to search. I don't see it as incompetent as some folks on here do  

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #3353 on: April 20, 2013, 08:54:59 AM »
The mind is naturally balanced without outside intervention.   Just look at animals, their minds are balanced without such nonsense. Things like religion unbalance it.  we are given everything we need by Nature, Religion is pointless unless you want to control people.  And that's what its used for, if you are religious, you are under control, you have been programmed, you are programmed what to believe, how to behave, how to react, essentially the more devout and religious one is, the less human they are, the less natural and spontaneous.  

Your statement that Religion actually does serve a purpose is a product of your programming and also that your mind is unbalanced.  Your negative reaction to what I just said is also part of your programming and unbalanced mind.  The only way to break free from the shackles of this programming is to first acknowledge that you are indeed under someone else's control and running their software on your computer.

According to Sigmund Freud, religion is a mental disease, a neurosis.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #3354 on: April 20, 2013, 08:56:33 AM »
That's not 200 yrd as some have suggested.. that is quite a distance when talking a residential area. I wasn't in the command post but it obviously was out of the perimeter they felt was reasonable to expend the resources to search. I don't see it as incompetent as some folks on here do  
Me either.  Especially when you have to be on guard and you have the public to protect.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3355 on: April 20, 2013, 08:56:53 AM »
Dropped the ball ::)

What is this a sporting event

They fucked up an shut the entire city of Boston down for at least 16 hours because of it

None of their investigative worked

The bombers were fingered by the man who's legs were blown off

They were found first by the man who calls the police after they car jacked his SUV

The owner of the boat notified them he was in the boat

All this could of been handled with 2 officers

But nooooooo they required over 700 to arrest one wounded 19yr old

Nails, you'd bitch if you won the lottery because you'd have to pay taxes on the winnings... Within days of the bombing both suspects are either dead or in custody, an officer is dead and another seriously wounded.. but you are throwing a tantrum because they didn't meet your expectations of how it should have been a piece of cake.. You are a piece of work... you know that? ;)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #3356 on: April 20, 2013, 09:04:16 AM »
Nails, you'd bitch if you won the lottery because you'd have to pay taxes on the winnings... Within days of the bombing both suspects are either dead or in custody, an officer is dead and another seriously wounded.. but you are throwing a tantrum because they didn't meet your expectations of how it should have been a piece of cake.. You are a piece of work... you know that? ;)

I like swift action ;D

Fuck yea I would complain , I want my 300 million powerball jackpot not 240  ;D

But I understand how it works, that's why the FBI , Swat, ATF , and every officer in the state was there, they have to make it clear that RATs like these cowards will be dealt with with everything we have

drmarkp

• Getbig III
« Reply #3357 on: April 20, 2013, 09:10:02 AM »
lawl. it's shocking how stupid some murricans are. the reporters on the live stream couldn't even pronounce "chechen". i mean is it really that hard? it sounds exactly how it looks.

the sad part is now usa/russia relations are probably going to suffer because of ignorance

I was married to a woman from Russia.. She told me how the Chechen sect over there are a wicked, trouble making, islamic vermin over there that the Russian people despise.. Chechan has nothing to do with the true Christian Orthodox culture..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3359 on: April 20, 2013, 09:16:14 AM »
Boston Bomb Suspect Alarmed Russian Relatives With Extremist Views

Boston Marathon Bombing Suspects' Connection to Dagestan

Auto Start: On | Off

More Sharing ServicesShare

Share on emailEmail

Comment

Print

Text Size

- / +

By KIRIT RADIA (@KiritRadia_ABC)

MAKHACHKALA, Dagestan April 20, 2013

One of the Boston bombing suspects set off alarm bells among his family a year ago during a trip here to visit relatives, ABC News has learned.

According to a family member, Tamerlan Tsarnaev was kicked out of his uncle's house because of his increasingly extremist views.

Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, and his brother Dzhokhar, 19, are believed to have placed bombs at the Boston Marathon, killing three and wounding 170. Tamerlan was killed in a shootout with police early Friday and Dzhokhar was badly wounded and captured by police Friday night.

Tamerlan Tsarnaev spent roughly six months in Russia in 2012, but the relative, who insisted on anonymity to avoid offending other family members, insisted the young man had been radicalized in the United States before his trip.

Dagestan is one of the poorest and most violent regions of Russia, home to an Islamist insurgency that seeks to establish an independent state. So far, no links have tied him to militant groups here.

Members of Congress, however, say those six months last year were a turning point in Tamerlan Tsarnaev's radicalization.

Courtesy: The Sun of Lowell, Mass

Tamerlan Tsarnaev accepts the trophy for... View Full Size

Boston Marathon Bombing: A Week of Terror Watch Video

Social Media's Role in Capture of Boston Bombing Suspects Watch Video

Boston Bombing Suspects' Potential Connections With Terrorist Watch Video

"When he came back he starting posting more radical jihadist YouTube videos and started becoming more of a fundamentalist Muslim," Rep. Michael McCaul, chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee, told ABC News Friday.

"My concern is that he may have gone over there to visit his father and he received training and then became radicalized and then came back. Something happened in that period of time. He was not like that before," McCaul said.

The FBI, meanwhile, also looked into Tamerlan Tsarnaev in 2011.

In a statement Friday, the bureau said it investigated Tsarnaev on behalf of a foreign government, though it did not reveal which one.

"The request stated that it was based on information that he was a follower of radical Islam and a strong believer, and that he had changed drastically since 2010 as he prepared to leave the United States for travel to the country's region to join unspecified underground groups," the FBI statement said.

The bureau said that in response to the request it combed through its databases and interviewed the man and members of his family, but did not find any evidence he was tied to terror groups.

"The FBI did not find any terrorism activity, domestic or foreign, and those results were provided to the foreign government in the summer of 2011. The FBI requested but did not receive more specific or additional information from the foreign government," the FBI statement said.

The family member described Tsarnaev's father and mother as good parents who are distraught at the news. They tried to evade the media today after granting several interviews a day earlier, even instructing family members to tell reporters they had left for Chechnya. The pair were briefly spotted, however, by journalists waiting outside their home.

The relative said he saw them Friday and that the mother was sobbing and the father suffered some sort of panic attack in the evening. Also on Friday, according to a security source, the parents were questioned by security services.

The relative said Tsarnaev's father is a "traditional Muslim" who eschews extremism. He couldn't imagine his son would do such a thing, the family member said.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/boston-bomb-suspect-alarmed-russian-relatives-extremist-views/story?id=19006449

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #3360 on: April 20, 2013, 09:16:17 AM »
Czechs: We're Not Chechens

Mirca Sekerova recommends Americans "open a geography book once in a while...stop blaming our country for this."

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/czechs-chechens-19006112#.UXKoyKKG-Fc

No shit...Geography ain't that fucking hard.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #3361 on: April 20, 2013, 09:17:06 AM »
According to Sigmund Freud, religion is a mental disease, a neurosis.

Did he actually say that.  I went looking for Sigmund Freud quotes on Religion, there are some doosies.  here is one I particularly liked:

"“Religion is a system of wishful illusions together with a disavowal of reality, such as we find nowhere else but in a state of blissful hallucinatory confusion. Religion's eleventh commandment is "Thou shalt not question.”
V

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #3363 on: April 20, 2013, 09:21:38 AM »
E kul, You should really educate yourself as to what Islam is and is not because you sound extremely ignorant. There is no connection between what the religion of Islam actually teaches and terrorism. In fact it says in the Quran, if any person takes just one innocent life, is as if he has killed all of humanity. The so called violent verses pertaining to war or killing infidels are dealing with specific circumstances. The Quran gives the Muslim permission to stand his ground and even kill if he is under attack. No matter where it happens, it is permissible for him to defend himself, but the moment their aggression stops, he must stop as well. Of course there are people of all religions who are going to adapt their own twisted ideology, and act in a manner that is not a representation of what their religion teaches. There are 1.8 billion Muslims in the world, and growing much faster than any other religion, if Islam were truly some twisted, violent religion, we would see many more cases of Islamic terrorism.

It doesn't matter what the Koran says, it matters WHERE in the Koran it says it.

Where contradictory material exists in the Koran the LATER verses abrogate or take precedence over the earlier verses.

And of course whilst the Koran is peaceful at the start, the anti-apostate/infidel verses are towards the end and so they take precedence over the earlier ones.

So really, it matters fuck all what peaceful verses exist if these are effectively made null and void by the later violent ones.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #3364 on: April 20, 2013, 09:21:56 AM »
Did he actually say that.  I went looking for Sigmund Freud quotes on Religion, there are some doosies.  here is one I particularly liked:

"“Religion is a system of wishful illusions together with a disavowal of reality, such as we find nowhere else but in a state of blissful hallucinatory confusion. Religion's eleventh commandment is "Thou shalt not question.”

Freud has his own fucked up shit... No one is perfect.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #3365 on: April 20, 2013, 09:30:54 AM »
Freud has his own fucked up shit... No one is perfect.
Doesn't mean what he said isn't true.  It sounds a reasonable and rational argument to me.
V

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #3366 on: April 20, 2013, 09:35:04 AM »
Did he actually say that.  I went looking for Sigmund Freud quotes on Religion, there are some doosies.  here is one I particularly liked:

He said that it's where the individual's neuroses are replaced by a common neurosis.

And a neurosis is a form of mental illness.

That it is an illusion which leads to a mass delusion.

Can't remember the exact words but I have read the 'Essentials of Psycho-Analysis' relatively recently.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #3367 on: April 20, 2013, 09:35:25 AM »
I don't mind for people being religious as long as they keep that shit to themselves.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #3368 on: April 20, 2013, 09:35:36 AM »
Doesn't mean what he said isn't true.  It sounds a reasonable and rational argument to me.
You have to take the source into consideration always.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3369 on: April 20, 2013, 09:36:37 AM »
LOL...

We're all celebrating the effectiveness of martial law upon a major US city, and begging for more cameras.

Obama is dancing today :) It would have been over in a few hours if the cops had just searched the boat with a bloody tarp in the backyard of the guy on the news with video of the gun battle lol...

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #3370 on: April 20, 2013, 09:37:12 AM »
LOL...

We're all celebrating the effectiveness of martial law upon a major US city, and begging for more cameras.

Obama is dancing today :) It would have been over in a few hours if the cops had just searched the boat with a bloody tarp in the backyard of the guy on the news with video of the gun battle lol...

No, we are NOT.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #3371 on: April 20, 2013, 09:38:38 AM »
You have to take the source into consideration always.
Do you think Sigmund is an unreliable source.  I have always been in two minds about Sigmund, in the one hand he does seem brilliant and has some crazy insights and on the other I wonder if he wasn't just bat shit crazy prescribing himself all the cool drugs of his day.
V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3372 on: April 20, 2013, 09:39:27 AM »
No, we are NOT.

I'm not saying everyone is.  I just read that comment somewhere and realized wow.... THAT is what martial law looks like.  I'm not worried about it.  Costs a shitload of $, people stop producing, and things collapse in a few days of that.

But I cannot remember any time where a whole city shut down.  Even on 911, blackout, etc... people kept moving.  one teenager with a gun bleeding out in plain sight shut down a city.   Military vehicles everywhere in hours.  Fascinating and troubling and interesting at same time.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #3373 on: April 20, 2013, 09:40:06 AM »
Do you think Sigmund is an unreliable source.  I have always been in two minds about Sigmund, in the one hand he does eem brilliant and has some crazy insights and on the other I wonder if he wasn't just bat shit crazy prescribing himself all the cool drugs of his day.

I think most psychiatry has moved beyond his ideas... They seem to denounce almost all of them. His fixations seem very odd.

Granted, no... You can not just dismiss anyone. Crazy does not equal stupid, but you still have to look at the complete person and make a decision on their validity.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3374 on: April 20, 2013, 09:40:40 AM »
Feds 'investigating possibility that the government's terror-trackers knew about the Boston bombers before the blasts'

By David Martosko In Washington

PUBLISHED:20:46 EST, 19 April 2013| UPDATED: 05:34 EST, 20 April 2013

Comments (67)

Federal law enforcement officials are actively investigating the possibility that the Boston bombers were known to the government’s terror-trackers, MailOnline understands.

Any inquiry into the marathon bombing will look into whether agents could have taken action – but didn’t – to prevent the Tsarnaev brothers from obtaining the explosives that killed 3 and wounded 173 others.

CBS News reported Friday evening that two years ago, the FBI interviewed the elder brother Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, who was killed in Thursday night's dramatic shootout. The feds reportedly spoke to him at the request of an unspecified foreign government, but couldn't establish that he had ties to terrorist radicals.

Tamerlan left the United States in January 2012 for Russia and returned in mid-July, according to records uncovered by NBC in New York.

But an official inside the Department of Homeland Security with knowledge of federal law enforcement activities in Massachusetts has claimed to MailOnline that Tamerlan was on the radar screen of agents in Boston between his return to the U.S. and the end of the fall.

Inquiry: After the drama has subsided, federal officers will be scoruing records to see if there was any way the bomber could have been stopped. Tamerlan Tsarnaev, left, 26, and his brother Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, right

Under the radar: Once source told MailOnline in an unconfirmed claim that law agencies received tips from inside a local mosque in 2012 about young Muslims who were becoming radicalized. Tamerlan Tsarnaev was allegedly one of those.

The source, who has been contradicted by other officials, said that in 2012 federal law enforcement received tips from inside a Boston mosque about young Muslims, including some converts, who were becoming radicalized into anti-American zealots as their knowledge of their religion grew.

Tamerlan was allegedly one of those radicals, and attracted the attention of an informant working with an agency attached to the Boston-area Joint Terrorism Task Force (JTTF). That informant communicated observations about the man to a government handler, the source said.

A second source, formerly assigned to a U.S. JTTF, confirmed to MailOnline that ‘there is some very quiet discussion in the Boston JTTF about this.’

The formerly JTTF-affiliated agent said that right now, ‘These guys are more interested in catching the younger terrorist alive, and interrogating him, than in worrying about what the different agencies knew and when they knew it.’

Urgent: The priority of law enforcement agencies is to find the fugitive brother before questions are asked if anything could have been done soomer

The Homeland Security source told MailOnline that the FBI in Boston now believes Tamerlan was receiving assistance from an 'organized radical element' in Massachusetts. And agents are now reviewing at least one report from inside a mosque to see if they can identify Tamerlan’s associates in Boston's Muslim community.

Law enforcement at the federal level has 'practically nothing' on Dzhokhar, Tamerlan's younger brother,that source claimed.

The Associated Press reported late Friday evening that Dzhokhar was in police custody.

Both sources spoke on condition of anonymity because they are not permitted to talk about ongoing investigations.

Special Agent Greg Comcowich, the FBI's media coordinator in Boston, would not confirm the report.

'I'm going to have to go with my standard response,' Comcowich told MailOnline. 'We don't confirm or deny investigative activities.'

'Unfortunately,’ he added, 'I don't have time to research this right now.'

A spokesman in the Department of Homeland Security’s media office also would not comment on the reports.

But MailOnline's source from inside that agency said the older Tsarnaev brother turned up in a tip from an 'undercover asset.'

Ultimately Tamerlan was allegedly deemed 'a low priority' and federal law enforcement 'did not designate them [the brothers] as suspects or persons of interest in any crime.'

They also were not flagged for deportation by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

The Tsarnaevs emigrated to the U.S. and were granted asylum in 2002. Dzhokhar, now 19, received his green card two years later. He became a naturalized U.S. citizen on Sept. 11, 2012.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2311909/Boston-news-Feds-investigating-possibility-governments-terror-trackers-knew-Boston-bombers-blasts.html#ixzz2R1S6XQGB
 Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook