Author Topic: my "updated and renewed" 3 Phase Project  (Read 140407 times)

iwannabejacked

• Getbig II
Re: my "updated and renewed" 3 Phase Project
« Reply #300 on: November 12, 2015, 06:02:49 PM »
But Frank Zane was 2 inches shorter than you and juicing hard. You'd have to be 195-200 to be the same size as him, which I think is impossible for you in that condition. My point is, 170-180 for you after the stack I mentioned and cutting. You'd have plenty of lines even at those weights if you have enough hormones. Or is 170 too big  ??? Lol. I mean, you are 160-165 already and lean... common dude, you are not that far off... it's 10-20 lbs more and going from lean to shredded.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #301 on: November 12, 2015, 06:41:56 PM »
told you guys dj like's the sound of his own words'voice' ;D,,,he's come a long way..i agree if u juice and hard take advantage of the hormone magic and blow up and then cut ,what matters ist is how big ya get and people telling you damn ur bigger and then the get the condition again 'you get frigging ripped we know',,quoting ur music analogies be styx'blue collar man and not 'mr roboto'

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #302 on: November 12, 2015, 07:57:54 PM »
told you guys dj like's the sound of his own words'voice' ;D,,,he's come a long way..i agree if u juice and hard take advantage of the hormone magic and blow up and then cut ,what matters ist is how big ya get and people telling you damn ur bigger and then the get the condition again 'you get frigging ripped we know',,quoting ur music analogies be styx'blue collar man and not 'mr roboto'

;D ;D ;D

But Frank Zane was 2 inches shorter than you and juicing hard. You'd have to be 195-200 to be the same size as him, which I think is impossible for you in that condition. My point is, 170-180 for you after the stack I mentioned and cutting. You'd have plenty of lines even at those weights if you have enough hormones. Or is 170 too big  ??? Lol. I mean, you are 160-165 already and lean... common dude, you are not that far off... it's 10-20 lbs more and going from lean to shredded.

i'm trying to find my ideal ripped weight, and it's most likely 170-180 at five percent

i train for proportions as i strive to make all muscles match with each other, although my legs don't really match so well, but i'm working on it with my trainer   ;)

i call myself physique artist  ;D 8) and here is the original physique artist.... eyetalian american russ testo, is he your cousin nj  ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #303 on: November 12, 2015, 09:58:48 PM »
look out testo, here i come

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #304 on: November 13, 2015, 10:46:38 AM »
look out testo, here i come
MAN UP/TAN UP.. :D..RIPPED FOREARM THERE CHAMP...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #305 on: November 13, 2015, 11:29:52 AM »
MAN UP/TAN UP.. :D..RIPPED FOREARM THERE CHAMP...

;D ;D ;D

that's a very tight and narrow waist there bro  8)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #306 on: November 13, 2015, 06:29:37 PM »

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #307 on: November 17, 2015, 05:11:33 PM »
just had my bf checked at my gym via bio electrical impedance and it came out to be 8.2

i'd say that it's closer to 6 than 8, but that's ok coz i'll just use this as a reference point

i started up on clen today and i poped 80 mcg of it and it has me wired as fuck and cramping up and shit so i'll lower it down to 40 mcg to get used to it

the recommended dose of it is 20 to 160 mcg per day

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: November 17, 2015, 05:54:05 PM »
just had my bf checked at my gym via bio electrical impedance and it came out to be 8.2

i'd say that it's closer to 6 than 8, but that's ok coz i'll just use this as a reference point

i started up on clen today and i poped 80 mcg of it and it has me wired as fuck and cramping up and shit so i'll lower it down to 40 mcg to get used to it

the recommended dose of it is 20 to 160 mcg per day
what do U mean wired? Like equal to taking large amt of stims? Serious question
w

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #309 on: November 17, 2015, 08:25:38 PM »
what do U mean wired? Like equal to taking large amt of stims? Serious question

like jittery with rapid heart rate, i can literally hear my heart thumping in my chest 

it's not a very pleasant feeling  :-X :-\

it seems that lowest dose is 20 mcg but the pills i got are in a 40 mcg dose

i'll try 40 mcg and see if i can handle it lol

t3 doesn't case this wired feeling

on a side note my trainer said that my delts and arms are bigger but not my legs ad i've actually even been training the fuckers fairly hard, so i guess that i'm gonna have to train them even harder OH FUCK

I'M NOT A FAN OF LEG TRAINING

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #310 on: November 18, 2015, 05:28:03 AM »
like jittery with rapid heart rate, i can literally hear my heart thumping in my chest 

it's not a very pleasant feeling  :-X :-\

it seems that lowest dose is 20 mcg but the pills i got are in a 40 mcg dose

i'll try 40 mcg and see if i can handle it lol

t3 doesn't case this wired feeling

on a side note my trainer said that my delts and arms are bigger but not my legs ad i've actually even been training the fuckers fairly hard, so i guess that i'm gonna have to train them even harder OH FUCK

I'M NOT A FAN OF LEG TRAINING
remember increasing leg mass will also factor a bodyweight increase tenfold so maybe 5/10 lbs more added to get you to 180/190 offseason ..but if your taking stim's and staying too lean you will never add mass weight...ones got to go...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #311 on: November 18, 2015, 11:50:35 AM »
remember increasing leg mass will also factor a bodyweight increase tenfold so maybe 5/10 lbs more added to get you to 180/190 offseason ..but if your taking stim's and staying too lean you will never add mass weight...ones got to go...

i want to gain only dry hard muscle tissue, no water and no fat, and clen t3 will help me do this  8)

ONLY DRY MUSCLE TISSUE GAINED BABY  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #312 on: November 18, 2015, 11:59:04 AM »
i want to gain only dry hard muscle tissue, no water and no fat, and clen t3 will help me do this  8)

ONLY DRY MUSCLE TISSUE GAINED BABY  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

BE CAREFUL LONG TERM ON THAT SHIT...I'M NOT SAYING YOUR GOING TO BLOW OUT YOUR METABOLISM BUT YA GOTTA WATCH...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #313 on: November 18, 2015, 02:29:02 PM »
BE CAREFUL LONG TERM ON THAT SHIT...I'M NOT SAYING YOUR GOING TO BLOW OUT YOUR METABOLISM BUT YA GOTTA WATCH...

i hear ya

i'll cycle between clen t3 and rather low doses of both

t3 at 25

clen at 40

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #314 on: November 25, 2015, 08:01:33 PM »
i gotta admit that it's nearly impossible to just add lean dry muscle tissue

so the plan is to go on mini bulks, cuts

i got my a skinfold down to three mm so that's my lean baseline and my bulk baseline will e six mm, so once i hit six mm time to cut

right now i'm at three and a half mm so time to put on some muscle tissue fellas  ;)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #315 on: November 26, 2015, 08:42:48 AM »
i gotta admit that it's nearly impossible to just add lean dry muscle tissue

so the plan is to go on mini bulks, cuts

i got my a skinfold down to three mm so that's my lean baseline and my bulk baseline will e six mm, so once i hit six mm time to cut

right now i'm at three and a half mm so time to put on some muscle tissue fellas  ;)
BOUT TIME U REALIZED...BULK NOW CUT LATER,,YOUR NATUARALLY LEAN ANYWAYS,,

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #316 on: November 26, 2015, 03:02:42 PM »
BOUT TIME U REALIZED...BULK NOW CUT LATER,,YOUR NATUARALLY LEAN ANYWAYS,,

;D

here's a quote from god himself...

"i gave bad example with the 5'10 170lb ,, this is little too small ,, but 5'10 180-190 on diuretics... shredded peeled"

so it seems 180-190 is a good goal for me  8)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #317 on: November 29, 2015, 08:26:44 AM »
Shoot for 190-200lbs before u cut again just don't get fat on the way eat more train hard sleep hard u r so lean u should soak in alot of calories and grow nicely just don't get your panties in a wad being bloated all the time, every once in a while u can cut carbs out for a weeks and drop  some water and see where u r you would b surprised how lean u stay if u eat quality foods to grow.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #318 on: November 29, 2015, 09:31:16 AM »
Shoot for 190-200lbs before u cut again just don't get fat on the way eat more train hard sleep hard u r so lean u should soak in alot of calories and grow nicely just don't get your panties in a wad being bloated all the time, every once in a while u can cut carbs out for a weeks and drop  some water and see where u r you would b surprised how lean u stay if u eat quality foods to grow.

what's funny is that the clen is making me hungry as hell, i'm using it for lean bulk purposes ie. eat more shit and gain less fat  ;)

i'll weigh in today and report back on my gains

i found a strength rating chart for squat dead and bench and my bench is near advanced levels while my squat and dead are slightly above novice levels LOL

http://dc-training.blogspot.com/2005/07/squat-standards-for-bodybuilders.html

http://dc-training.blogspot.com/2010/07/deadlift-standards-for-bodybuilders.html

http://dc-training.blogspot.com/2006/07/bench-press-standards.html

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #319 on: November 29, 2015, 02:04:00 PM »
gained three pounds in one week

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #320 on: November 29, 2015, 06:01:56 PM »
x2....

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #321 on: December 01, 2015, 12:34:33 PM »
If u get to weighing close to 200 lbs your lifts will go up on the DL  and squat don't worry about weight used during training just as long as u progress

Cool little charts for weights looked at mine in the 220 category and I'm "elite" in all 3

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #322 on: December 01, 2015, 02:41:23 PM »
If u get to weighing close to 200 lbs your lifts will go up on the DL  and squat don't worry about weight used during training just as long as u progress

Cool little charts for weights looked at mine in the 220 category and I'm "elite" in all 3

that's pretty badass elite in all three

just finished legs and went to mcd's and ate a filet of fish, a double quarter pounder wit cheese and a big mac and washed it all down wit a large coke  8)

tomorrow i'll take the clen up to 160

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #323 on: December 02, 2015, 10:48:37 AM »
Lol look dude don't eat McDonald's wtf... lol u r gonna look like dog shit and hurt your health making up for it with clen and t3 and shit. U won't last long like that, if u train intense enough to grow u need quality calories in a surplus it's a fact.  Gaining weight doesn't mean eat all the Bullshit u want to and take clen to burn it off the BS calories. It's not hard to eat right just get in the set schedule of doing it and do same shit everyday and train the same times every day u train. Cheats r good every once in awhile don't get me wrong but in moderation. But if all your excess calories come from cheats instead of chicken breast steaks and potatoes or whatever u won't look like u want to a shredded 180-190 at 5ft 7  isn't easy.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #324 on: December 02, 2015, 10:57:20 AM »
Lol look dude don't eat McDonald's wtf... lol u r gonna look like dog shit and hurt your health making up for it with clen and t3 and shit. U won't last long like that, if u train intense enough to grow u need quality calories in a surplus it's a fact.  Gaining weight doesn't mean eat all the Bullshit u want to and take clen to burn it off the BS calories. It's not hard to eat right just get in the set schedule of doing it and do same shit everyday and train the same times every day u train. Cheats r good every once in awhile don't get me wrong but in moderation. But if all your excess calories come from cheats instead of chicken breast steaks and potatoes or whatever u won't look like u want to a shredded 180-190 at 5ft 7  isn't easy.
[/quote}
yeah x2....