Author Topic: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting  (Read 206361 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting
« Reply #400 on: June 14, 2013, 06:49:01 PM »
maybe you missed it the national sheriffs association or whoever oversees neighbor hood watch orgs said they didnt have any record of him in a neighborhood watch....

and he clearly gave them directions to the mailbox he was near....

my point is both of them are fucktards and by trying to paint only one as a retard you give the other a pass. Both of these idiots were responsible for what happend that night and it was simply a situation where shit went wrong due to actions on both sides.

If you cant admit that then your just a fucking biased as jackass

Perhaps you can show me where I have given one fucktard a pass?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #401 on: June 14, 2013, 06:49:34 PM »
According to who?  Oh gee... it's his fiancee... not his wife.   That really changes his actions.  ::)

Apparently being arrested for domestic violence is pretty good proof that he was beating someone.

Bottom line, he had anger management issues that only fed into his insecurity/inferiority complex.

Who the heck are you?  240?  Just make stuff up as you go along?  

No, fiance is not a wife.  

No, he was never arrested for domestic violence.  

He and his girlfriend both filed restraining orders against each other.  Both were granted.  Sounds like a mutual stay-away.    

But hey if that means = "a guy that has a history of beating his wife" to you, then more power to you.  

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #402 on: June 14, 2013, 06:49:56 PM »
Both of these idiots were responsible for what happend that night

Please go into detail, Tony.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #403 on: June 14, 2013, 06:54:33 PM »
Who the heck are you?  240?  Just make stuff up as you go along?  

No, fiance is not a wife.  

No, he was never arrested for domestic violence.  

He and his girlfriend both filed restraining orders against each other.  Both were granted.  Sounds like a mutual stay-away.    

But hey if that means = "a guy that has a history of beating his wife" to you, then more power to you.  

Right... what else would domestic violence refer to?  Perhaps that arrest for assaulting a police officer was something completely different too?

It's going to break your little heart when the guilty verdict comes back.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #404 on: June 14, 2013, 07:04:49 PM »
Right... what else would domestic violence refer to?  Perhaps that arrest for assaulting a police officer was something completely different too?

It's going to break your little heart when the guilty verdict comes back.

You mean the arrest for assualting an officer that was wiped from his record?  But don't let the facts get in the way or anything. 

It's not my liberty, property, money, etc. at stake, so I'll be just fine when the verdict comes back, whatever it is.  And I have no idea what the jury is going to do.  I just find the case extremely interesting and will continue to follow it. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #405 on: June 14, 2013, 07:06:37 PM »
Perhaps you can show me where I have given one fucktard a pass?
so you believe trayvon is equally responsible for the events that lead to his death?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #406 on: June 14, 2013, 07:08:39 PM »
Please go into detail, Tony.
lets see running away, confronting zimmerman and then assaulting him....

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #407 on: June 14, 2013, 07:13:45 PM »
lets see running away, confronting zimmerman and then assaulting him....

What would you say about Zimmerman in this regard?:

Both of these idiots were responsible for what happend that night

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #408 on: June 14, 2013, 07:19:58 PM »
What would you say about Zimmerman in this regard?:

getting out of his car and attempting to keep track of trayvon.

what would you say about trayvon and his role/responsibility in the events?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #409 on: June 14, 2013, 07:35:15 PM »
getting out of his car and attempting to keep track of trayvon.

...and putting lives in danger by doing so.

what would you say about trayvon and his role/responsibility in the events?

Based upon the word of the person whose judgment led him to the above actions, and who will not tell the people directly and plainly what happened.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #410 on: June 14, 2013, 07:36:11 PM »
This is what you're trying to back up, Tony.  You have to choose your battles more carefully.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #411 on: June 14, 2013, 08:26:58 PM »
This is what you're trying to back up, Tony.  You have to choose your battles more carefully.
*facepalm*

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #412 on: June 14, 2013, 08:45:35 PM »
*facepalm*

I hope that's not your argument, Shockwave.  Can you put aside your fear of blacks long enough to make one?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #413 on: June 14, 2013, 08:57:04 PM »
I hope that's not your argument, Shockwave.  Can you put aside your fear of blacks long enough to make one?
::)
I've argued this subject plenty, I'm not going to get baited into letting you go on another multi post meltdown while you pat yourself on the back, being so proud of the bullshit circular arguments you come up with, hinged on one minute fact that makes you convinced that you've "found the answer", while simply ignoring anyone that points out the obvious gaping holes in your logic.

Sorry, not gonna happen again.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #414 on: June 14, 2013, 09:53:49 PM »
Never claimed to have 'the answer', Shockwave.  Myself and Beach Bum are the only ones admitting that 'the answer' is unknown.  Will you admit as much?

And if you think people should stop talking about the case, then I'd say you have a problem.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #415 on: June 14, 2013, 11:20:14 PM »
thats up to the jury to decide either way thats not proof of anything....

should it matter to the jury that trayvon was a violent drug user?

what violent acts had trayvon been arrested for?

or are you talking about posing with guns and boxing with friends?   DOes that make him violent?  cause if so, actually being arrested for shoving a cop must make zimmerman jeffrey freakin dahmer lol.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #416 on: June 15, 2013, 05:39:55 AM »
so you believe trayvon is equally responsible for the events that lead to his death?

Yeah.  Nikka should have bought Fanta and a Snickers bar.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #417 on: June 15, 2013, 05:42:19 AM »
You mean the arrest for assualting an officer that was wiped from his record?  But don't let the facts get in the way or anything. 

It's not my liberty, property, money, etc. at stake, so I'll be just fine when the verdict comes back, whatever it is.  And I have no idea what the jury is going to do.  I just find the case extremely interesting and will continue to follow it. 

Oh, didn't know that wiping it off his record actually changed the fact that it occurred.  How's that work again?  Time travel?  Parallel universes? 

So your stance is that he did not assault a policeman simply because it was wiped off his record?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #418 on: June 15, 2013, 06:53:40 AM »
::)
I've argued this subject plenty, I'm not going to get baited into letting you go on another multi post meltdown while you pat yourself on the back, being so proud of the bullshit circular arguments you come up with, hinged on one minute fact that makes you convinced that you've "found the answer", while simply ignoring anyone that points out the obvious gaping holes in your logic.

Sorry, not gonna happen again.
yea, this about sums it up

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #419 on: June 15, 2013, 07:38:38 AM »
just reverse the roles...

Zimmerman out for his evening cardio.   Trayvon doesn't like his looks, so he starts following him.  ZImmerman starts running.  Trayvon chases him for 2 blocks.   One minute later, there's a fight... Zimmerman is winning but then Trayvon pulls a gun and blasts him.  ZImmerman dead.  Trayvon has the audacity to claim self-defense because he was losing a fight that happened after he chased Zimmerman for 2 blocks.  ZImmerman is a pothead that acts like a douche, but he was just walking man.  Wasn't bothering anyone.  Just walking.

Trayvon then argues he was standing his ground.  Mind you, Zimmerman was 300 feet from his home and Trayvon lives a mile away  :(

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #420 on: June 15, 2013, 08:00:06 AM »
just reverse the roles...

Zimmerman out for his evening cardio.   Trayvon doesn't like his looks, so he starts following him.  ZImmerman starts running.  Trayvon chases him for 2 blocks.   One minute later, there's a fight... Zimmerman is winning but then Trayvon pulls a gun and blasts him.  ZImmerman dead.  Trayvon has the audacity to claim self-defense because he was losing a fight that happened after he chased Zimmerman for 2 blocks.  ZImmerman is a pothead that acts like a douche, but he was just walking man.  Wasn't bothering anyone.  Just walking.

Trayvon then argues he was standing his ground.  Mind you, Zimmerman was 300 feet from his home and Trayvon lives a mile away  :(
nice spin and introduction of your own "facts"...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #421 on: June 15, 2013, 08:12:54 AM »
nice spin and introduction of your own "facts"...

which facts did in introduce?   Just put it that way.  Zimmerman out getting cardio 300 feet from his house and busybody Trayvon decides to chase him down and 'question' him.

He wasn't a neighborhood watch guy in this capacity - he was packing iron and coming back from grocery store.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #422 on: June 15, 2013, 12:44:49 PM »
No more of this bullshit, acting in disbelief that Zimmerman would have been charged in such a way.  He has to answer for his behavior, even if he ends up walking.  I don't give a shit what you think of Trayvon Martin - his death needs to be properly explained.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #423 on: June 17, 2013, 01:27:38 PM »
Oh, didn't know that wiping it off his record actually changed the fact that it occurred.  How's that work again?  Time travel?  Parallel universes? 

So your stance is that he did not assault a policeman simply because it was wiped off his record?

No, I just think you are embellishing things from his past.  Like this:

We are talking about a guy that has a history of beating his wife, sexually abusing his cousin, assaulting a police officer

The charge was reduced to "resisting officer without violence."  So my "stance" is he did not assault a police officer, because he was not charged with nor convicted of assaulting a police officer.  Those are just the facts.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #424 on: June 17, 2013, 01:45:12 PM »
he did shove a guy who was a cop.   They reduced charge because his ass plead out.  It's common.

I mean, OJ didn't slash Nicole's head off, did he?  I mean, he was never convicted, right?

ZImmerman is a sick dude.  I'm surprised everyone defending him.  It's very possible that both he and trayvon are pieces of shit.  DOesn't have to just be one of them.  Two pieces of shit got into a fight.  one got killed,one went to jail.   Both had documented anger & substance abuse problems.