Author Topic: Best of Getbig - Quotes, Pictures and Videos  (Read 1228559 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Best Getbig quotes from 2013.
« Reply #975 on: October 30, 2013, 11:51:27 AM »
Part Three

The Carrier
Norm was a silver haired muscle dad standing six-two and packing two hundred and thirty five pounds of muscular bulk. His silver goatee was in contrast to his deeply tanned face, a testament to the hours he spent in the tanning booth at his neighborhood gym after his Goliathan workouts. He was on his thirtieth year with the United States Post Office, where he pounded the pavement as a mailman. But that wasn't why they called him "The Carrier." The real reason he was dubbed The Carrier was the fact that he was charged up HIV Positive, and showed zero symptoms. He was of of a stout German-Polish heritage, with a constitution that could throw off anything this corrupted planet could throw at it. Colds, flues...in this case HIV...Norm's immune system could bite it off and spit it out. Nothing delighted The Carrier more than dancing his tush off at a gay bar called The Vault. All the queers would stare and marvel at his wrought iron physique as he would gyrate and grind to the throbbing rhythm of some disco hit. At the same time every night, 1:10 AM to be exact, The Carrier would dramatically pull his skin tight shirt off and really show those queens what he had. then, later in the night, he would hustle some twink back up to the bedroom for some nipple to nipple steam. It was there that The Carrier would culminate his night out by "charging up" the twink; stuffing his rectum full of his uncut horsemeat, and as the smells of poppers and musky man sex filled the air, The Carrier would deliver The Ultimate Parcel, with a return address marked "DEATH".

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #976 on: October 30, 2013, 01:43:50 PM »

dude I'm jacked handsome and street smart like a devil. I date black women the type like India arie and erykah badu and Alicia keys so my character reflects that. Take it for what it's worth I suppose.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #977 on: October 30, 2013, 02:29:47 PM »
About Ronnie Coleman,

ronald is a man among men

he is truly the inspiration of our generation

blessed beyond belief and clearly an instrument of our living God Jehova El Shaddai

Ronald taught us that if you don't believe in Jehova God you gotta give him a chance. And remember God has a plan for each and everyone of us, all you got to do is keep the faith and accept your calling.

Ronnie did exactly this and found out that his career at the Arlington PD was exactly that, a CAREER, not a CALLING, a lot of people confuse the two end end up missing their true calling in life and consequentially true meaning and fulfillment.

So he was touched by an angel in the form of Brian Dobson who made Ronnie aware of his gift and calling. He ended up becoming the MOST DECORATED BODYBUILDER IN BODYBUILDING HISTORY.

Not only did he win many many trophies and prizes, he also had many many children as he passed on his superior genes into the wombs of many women across the USA and beyond.

As a true family man and God fearing christian he starts each Sunday at the Mount Olive Baptist church and praises Jehova God our Lord El Shaddai for all the glory goes to God.

Despite his monumental accomplishments Ronnie has stayed humble and considers himself no different from anybody else, just a lil bit bigger.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #979 on: October 30, 2013, 08:20:23 PM »
  walter begging the courts to let hernandez out on work release just to save the patriots season!

:D ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #983 on: November 01, 2013, 01:31:09 PM »
adapt to survive? Fact is the options we have are largely defined by what we inherited / acquired. Nowadays there are too many qualified and unqualified people for every and each job/career avaialable and the competition is higher than before, especially since globalization made any guy from anywhere on the planet a potential oponent for a job/ressources. Too many people not enough jobs, and mechanization and robotisation make humans less and less useful. We are going to reach a point where we have many people able to work, of all ages and qualifications but...no jobs for them. This will have to be solved by planned careers from birth , as simple as that. But we re not there yet, and there will be a need for wars. Who will survive, who will die...who cares, we re just ants, we re like grass, only the best at adapting will survive.
To be honest, he could search the support of a rich working woman , if he s heterosexual. If he s gay well many old schmoes could support him for sex. It would be less stressful than having to work to build a family and get a house. The downside would be he  could probably not have an ofspring with an old woman or man. MAny men and women just like him who survive doing what they can, with or without kids.
 Whatever floats his boat and allow him to last for one more day is Worth the investment anyway. ISnt this what we re all doing.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #984 on: November 01, 2013, 03:10:20 PM »
I hope that's because you killed her, a bitch that doesn't laugh at a Cyp post does not deserve to live.

I still remember the day you called him "Rogered Bunghole."

I laughed out loud and my girlfriend asked what was so funny. I showed her the BigCyp post but she didn't laugh.  >:(

Needless to say we are no longer together.

I've read shit out to my wife that i have been laughing out loud about on here

she normally just shakes her head

true story

Hahahaha you guys are fucking killing me over here  ;D ;D ;D

Women DO NOT get getbig humour, I tried telling my wife about some of the ownings on here like SMM/pillowtalk etc and some of the brutal one liners they received and she just goes "How old are you again?"

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #985 on: November 01, 2013, 03:20:29 PM »

Women DO NOT get getbig humour, I tried telling my wife about some of the ownings on here like SMM/pillowtalk etc and some of the brutal one liners they received and she just goes "How old are you again?"

No offence to your wife, but women with a good sense of humor are a rarity, it's not programmed in their genes.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #986 on: November 01, 2013, 03:20:43 PM »

I get it! My wife just gives me a blank stare when I start talking about some of the stuff that people post here. I suspect she's being condescending.  ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #987 on: November 01, 2013, 03:21:36 PM »
No offence to your wife, but women with a good sense of humor are a rarity, it's not programmed in their genes.

Perhaps it is in their jeans then.  ;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #988 on: November 01, 2013, 03:42:21 PM »
(Uberman's quote)

Hated by many, but he has wise thoughts to share...

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #989 on: November 01, 2013, 03:46:01 PM »
natural as a 30" rainbow colored rubber dildo from india

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #991 on: November 02, 2013, 08:41:22 PM »

maybe she doesnt believe in aging well

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #992 on: November 03, 2013, 03:59:56 AM »
I think she looks decent in that picture.

I'm not a fan of bottox queens, but I would hit it, just to post the secret pictures later on Getbig.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #995 on: November 03, 2013, 10:33:57 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D
a

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #996 on: November 04, 2013, 03:09:28 PM »
 :-X ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #997 on: November 04, 2013, 08:48:55 PM »

You do have a way with computer generated creations. On does wonder though, why you are so consumed with all things gay.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #998 on: November 04, 2013, 09:06:48 PM »
You do have a way with computer generated creations. On does wonder though, why you are so consumed with all things gay.

Why are you so consumed with defending it?
Seriousness is your pitfall, Prime. It's just amusement...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #999 on: November 04, 2013, 09:11:19 PM »
The Y board is the Illuminati of Getbig.

It is a secret brotherhood. They make you do things  :-X
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!