Author Topic: Best of Getbig - Quotes, Pictures and Videos  (Read 1228441 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Best Getbig quotes from 2013.
« Reply #1000 on: November 04, 2013, 09:31:50 PM »
You do have a way with computer generated creations. On does wonder though, why you are so consumed with all things gay.

As you can see from each quote, those homo-erotic images were created by IronMeister, not me.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1001 on: November 04, 2013, 10:19:46 PM »
We're only spreading his contributions to the bodybuilding society.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1002 on: November 05, 2013, 04:02:12 AM »
To Gay4it

Do you ever have to cover up when you are on a cruise? I mean, you have a hot body (no homo) but you are giving folks a false impression of how people dress aboard ship. Do the ladies you pose with ever feel like they are not much more than props for you?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1003 on: November 05, 2013, 04:26:15 AM »
To Vince Basile

Hi Vince, this is my real name. Let me know when you want to get rid of your gym before I open one up next door.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #1004 on: November 05, 2013, 10:12:22 AM »
IronMeister is a creative genius.

He is the Picasso of Getbig.  A genius in our midst.  My favorite is when he puts Tbombz in everything.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1005 on: November 06, 2013, 11:36:25 AM »
Why are you so consumed with defending it?
Seriousness is your pitfall, Prime. It's just amusement...

You saying my seriousness is my pitfall is a copout. Anyway, me being serious offers some balance to all the silliness that is posted on Getbig.

I am not defending homosexuality; there is no reason to do this. People can either accept the fact of it's existence or not. It changes nothing. It is just interesting how consumed some folks are with all things gay. It seems incredibly juvenile or at the least ignorant.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #1006 on: November 06, 2013, 11:36:48 AM »

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1008 on: November 06, 2013, 11:40:48 AM »

LMAO yes brother I had a triple dose of NO Xplode before I logged in. I Burnt a lot of bridges that fine Otober day.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1009 on: November 07, 2013, 12:51:34 AM »
I won a painting for sitting quiet at church when a lady artist was painting. I was about 9 at the time.

What You!

you transported dianabol using your wife as a mule

what you

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1010 on: November 08, 2013, 01:32:14 PM »
He died for steroids.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1011 on: November 08, 2013, 03:08:39 PM »
He died for steroids.

Diuretics. At least he died in a great shape.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #1013 on: November 08, 2013, 03:10:54 PM »
nasser said he was killed by promotors

just like a race horse that performs bad it also get killed

BODYBUILDERS DONT GET SHOT WITH BULLETS BUT WITH NEEDLES

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1014 on: November 08, 2013, 04:49:09 PM »
Diuretics. At least he died in a great shape.
True.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1015 on: November 09, 2013, 12:53:29 AM »

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #1016 on: November 09, 2013, 01:50:01 AM »
One is a fucking asshole. The other might try to fuck your asshole.

What the fuck did you just fucking say, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

:o

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1019 on: November 09, 2013, 03:14:27 AM »
You saying my seriousness is my pitfall is a copout. Anyway, me being serious offers some balance to all the silliness that is posted on Getbig.

I am not defending homosexuality; there is no reason to do this. People can either accept the fact of it's existence or not. It changes nothing. It is just interesting how consumed some folks are with all things gay. It seems incredibly juvenile or at the least ignorant.

Sorry for my late reply, but what should I say on this, other than what I wrote in my previous post? You're trying to analyse why someone laughs at certain things. Humor is like foods, movies, music, sports or women/men/both; we all have our individual preferences.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1021 on: November 09, 2013, 07:42:55 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1023 on: November 09, 2013, 10:21:21 AM »
Regarding Derek Anthony's health and impending death:

well, all in all you still reduce your lifespan using both, a lifespan that would have been longer if you didnt consume anything at all. I am sorry for him but man, did he do his best to get there. I feel sad cause i somehow "know" him, i know he was just insecure and a jerk, not a bad man, he was unable to keep a good woman, unable to find a real job, probably had huge family issues he will never solve, and i dont know the little kids or other people who suffer from the same kind of stuff so i cant take them into pity. He always struck me as a guy who was stuck in a low quality life. Studies , family etc where outof reach for him.
 All it makes me think about is the absurdity of life. The butchery of life. I mean you guys realize at any given moment, tons of people die of many stupid reasons, suffering or not. We  re just born, to die, and between birth and death, there's only struggle. You sometimes feel good when you successfully survive difficulties, but it's only to see your last victory being destroyed blindly by another difficulty until one day, you cant take it anymore.

He's probably sad because he knows he s going to die, I'm sad cause I know we , as a specie, will all die one day because we are animals and we can do nothing but kill between two peaceful phases. Rest is only a preparation of the next fight, struggle.
We all have our problems it seems, pick your poison! I hope he will have happy final days surrounded by people who love him , at least. That's funny , i dont even know why i wish him that, where does this empathetic thought come from. Wether he dies in peace or not, why would i care? In fact i probably dont genuinely care, it's just that i hope that myself the day i'll die, i'll be surrounded by loved ones instead of being alone. I'm not interested in his life, suffering or death, I'm just interesting in understanding how not to repeat the same mistakes to optimize and increase my own odds of survival and those of my offspring.

We should all stop the bashing now. He abused everything under the sun, was dumb, ignorant, an asshole, despicable, but this stuff happen to people who did a lot more better with their lives. It could happen to any of us. As if, there was no justice, just randomness, things happen and that's about it. Now what is interesting is the "meaning" we all fabricate to make the absurd daily reality tolerable. Life just makes no sense, but our brains are wired to give meaning to what intrinsically has none. When you re in the flow of life, working, having significant relationships and so on, you rebound a lot easier, you cope with the blows with more ease. When you look at life and its absurdity, the fact we re just animals randomly killing and getting killed simply because "that's just the way it is" , you dont feel very good about the whole thing. It's even tougher when you feel like you dont contribute, dont participate in anything, when you feel like you re useless. This is what motivate people with nothing, to destroy what others have, or try to steal it, and the cycle keeps repeating itself over and over again.The biggest irony of life is that we probably all think we are right in everything we do to insure our survival.

I guess the right thing to do in all of this is to follow the Bible, God, and do your best to be nice to everyone, work, contribute, transform yourself to be better while motivating other people to do the same. Then you can be proud of your success, and nobody will want to destroy it. If you re really an expert, nobody will even be able to replace you so you dont have to worry about that. Sublimation, perfection. That way you should have all the pros without the cons of life? Lifting weights, playing some sports, working, taking care of family...being with people, helping them... making money excelling at what you re doing...helping other people do the same without fearing they might backstab you or replace you...

It's all nice and rosy but if only it was that easy. Can you do that? That's probably the thoughest shit to do in this life. Not getting angry at other people, not continuing their bad behaviors, falling for their games, becoming just like them. We re all facing people who have it all and in all impunity seem to be able to crush other people lives without ever being worried. So at this point yeah, we all start to doubt the utopic religious view, meaning of life. We just see each others as animals who have no other purpose but kill or get killed.
 In real life, we re all forced to see other people animalistic behaviors, and to realize we re just the same, that at its core, life is just about life forms trying to adapt at all costs, being able to do so (using brains, or muscle etc) whatever the way you discover to survive facing the competition , makes you happy, failing makes you frustrated, stressed, wanting to die.

Derek could have chosen a better path, lifting naturally, not doing roids, synthol, rec drugs, not posing in front of a webcam for schmoes as a living... but in the end he would have died too. What probably makes hi sad is what he hasnt been able to achieve before dying; building a healthy, happy family, doing better with what he inherited and acquired. That's probably his only regret. And the shame of having been exposed, laughed at, for so long, reading that many people will enjoy his death.

But...what about the other men who live the same lifestyle, and arent about to die? Lot of males do the same stuff as a living, but their health is ok, maybe later it will worsen, but why DA has to die now ? Because he really , really, abused more than they do? Many people deserve to die more than him, murderers etc, still, they ll live longer lives. How comes? Where is the justice in all of that?
There's probably none. That's just the vain, absurd, stupid way it is, life is. Can anyone come up with something more optimistic?

We all try to survive, and feel somewhat good to see other die as it subconsciously mean we have been spared, all of this developed during millions of years of evolution, that's just how all lifeforms are. We re only sad when someone who was important to our own survival dies. We all try to adapt, and have to step on other people in many occasions to insure our own survival. Even if we didnt want to, we would still have to, cause that's just the way it is.

One thing is sure, Heaven is not on earth. And the funny is that all winners, finally lose one day, hapiness is probably seeing others fail before you do.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #1024 on: November 09, 2013, 10:25:02 AM »