Author Topic: Best of Getbig - Quotes, Pictures and Videos  (Read 1228367 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Best Getbig quotes from 2013 - 2014.
« Reply #2325 on: August 12, 2014, 08:11:08 AM »
Re:I'm done banging fat chicks

They've always been the true failsafe on a night gone wrong.  But last night I met this fatty after the club was slow and brought her back to my place.  Cute girl but definitely on the heft side.  After she sucks me for a bit she lays back and I proceed to mount her.  I grab her hips and it felt like two bags filled with vaseline.  Still feeling the tren effects I am just pounding for too long.  The joy wasn't there.  I felt disgusted with myself for spending countless hours in the gym and dieting to make my physique into something to be proud of to be fucking a beached whale.  I made her jerk me off to cum while I kept my eyes closed thinking of a thinner chick.  I sent her home and just showered for 30 minutes in utter disgust.  From now on it's only thin girls and if I fail that night I'm settling with my hand or a hooker.  No more fatties.  Black guys rejoice, more fatties in the pool for you now.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #2327 on: August 13, 2014, 03:02:00 AM »
i think we complicate dietary stuff sometimes, its only complicated when you are tweaking it for superior athletic performance

the complicated stuff is electricity and magnetism

i had terrible acid reflux and was sick recently, i kinda was worried and scrambled for answers in the end i just drank olive oil with meals and BOOM zero indigestion felt great

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2328 on: August 13, 2014, 03:36:39 AM »
I hate to admit it, but Falcon has gone full retard. Too many paint fumes.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #2329 on: August 13, 2014, 04:40:19 AM »
I hate to admit it, but Falcon has gone full retard. Too many paint fumes.

as DaddyWaddy: he was amusing, everyone appreciated is online persona, plus he was ripped like a pro

as Falcon: we all saw the beginnings his mind fragmenting and the start of a mental break down.  Like an accident about to happen we all stopped and watched to see how it turn it out.

as Marty: we all cringe when "Jetro" post, we just hope that he doesn't make the 7pm news. "Shirtless fat guy sniffing paint thinner and a bottle of moon shine has been arrested for holding a woman hostage in his basement for years.  Feeding her dog dog mixed with olive oil and kale as he played music for on his guitar"
I

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2330 on: August 13, 2014, 05:03:31 AM »
as DaddyWaddy: he was amusing, everyone appreciated is online persona, plus he was ripped like a pro

as Falcon: we all saw the beginnings his mind fragmenting and the start of a mental break down.  Like an accident about to happen we all stopped and watched to see how it turn it out.

as Marty: we all cringe when "Jetro" post, we just hope that he doesn't make the 7pm news. "Shirtless fat guy sniffing paint thinner and a bottle of moon shine has been arrested for holding a woman hostage in his basement for years.  Feeding her dog dog mixed with olive oil and kale as he played music for on his guitar"

Very elaborate explanation. Tbombz' downfall from naive teenage kid to born again christian HIV patient is comparable in sadness.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2333 on: August 13, 2014, 10:10:34 AM »
Re: Jay Cutler's birthday cake (41 years old)

Needs more oil

Most vascular, striated arm Cutler's ever had.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #2334 on: August 13, 2014, 01:38:31 PM »
Very elaborate explanation. Tbombz' downfall from naive teenage kid to born again christian HIV patient is comparable in sadness.

yes, little Taylor has come far hasn't he.   From Candidate To Tbombz..  from wearing tank top to show his FDB to wearing ass out bunny suits for sandwich money

he once gave out supplements information to aid to fellow getbiggers... now he has AIDS.. aka black death.

I

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2336 on: August 14, 2014, 01:46:55 AM »
I'm such a permabulker I once ate my fortune cookie without realizing that I also ate my fortune along with it (true story)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2337 on: August 14, 2014, 01:53:20 AM »
Like Christy's "Now" face , that asshole looks pretty battered

Appears to be some pathological lesion near the hole of her butt. I question the integrity of this anatomical structure.

We've seen more impressive balloon knots from some of our very own getbiggers here.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2341 on: August 14, 2014, 12:03:45 PM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #2342 on: August 14, 2014, 12:37:03 PM »
Who the fuck is this retard?

In case that's I-meister himself, a true genius and a potential Nobel creativity price winner.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2343 on: August 14, 2014, 10:15:42 PM »
Every single day its the same fucking Vomit.

Electricity this, fucking Einstein that, copy paste job this, copy paste job that....he's a twat.

He should fook off spamming the board every two single minutes with his spastic shit.

Don't give a fuck about his  cock sucking followers and sheep.

He makes me Vom. I actually hate him purely because of his shit posts.

This is serious point, he can't be spamming the board with this fucking shit every two minutes.

Fuck at least Halo was funny. Fuck does Marty Spastic's shit have anything to do with bodybuilding or fitness news or gossip.

Utterly lame. What an asshole.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #2344 on: August 14, 2014, 10:52:52 PM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2345 on: August 14, 2014, 11:11:14 PM »
I wish him nothing but meltdowns :)

with Junior it is never stable moods and posts for long before he melts.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2346 on: August 14, 2014, 11:34:32 PM »

Quote from: Juicy Junior on Today at 05:00:38 PM

Every single day its the same fucking Vomit.

Electricity this, fucking Einstein that, copy paste job this, copy paste job that....he's a twat.

He should fook off spamming the board every two single minutes with his spastic shit.

Don't give a fuck about his  cock sucking followers and sheep.

He makes me Vom. I actually hate him purely because of his shit posts.

This is serious point, he can't be spamming the board with this fucking shit every two minutes.

Fuck at least Halo was funny. Fuck does Marty Spastic's shit have anything to do with bodybuilding or fitness news or gossip.

Utterly lame. What an asshole.

Marty is a deep thinking man. It is too bad you can't appreciate that. It is not so much that everything he writes about makes absolute sense or is even rational, but he can peak your interest if you read between the lines.

His views on diet are not always way out in left field. There are many who follow vegan or vegetarian diets and swear by them. At least he thinks about what he eats. There are a lot of folks who just shovel shit into their stomachs without ever giving it a thought.

Marty may have gone a little soft (okay a lot soft) on us over the years, but at his peak, he looked sensational. There are people who would have killed to look like he did. I suspect he's not had much of a problem getting the girls either, and I don't mean working girls either.

Lately, he's gone scientific in his posts. Perhaps he's studying to be an electrician. He is a tradesman after all.

Most of all he takes criticism in stride. He doesn't melt like some of us do sometimes.

You are picking on the wrong soul here, mate.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2347 on: August 15, 2014, 02:39:15 AM »
Marty is a deep thinking man.
Lately, he's gone scientific in his posts. Perhaps he's studying to be an electrician. He is a tradesman after all.

The validity of his arguments is often doubtful. Johnny has regressed into a tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist. I am not hating on Johnny, I am just stating what I appear to see as the truth.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2348 on: August 15, 2014, 11:32:39 AM »
from http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/

Quote from: mayor of bodybuilding;3710004
I would be willing to be Chained up next to BIG RAMY in D-NUTZS Basement!

Quote from: mayor of bodybuilding;3659626
I am 48 But My eyes can see this one A Mile away! Lionel Could Beat Ramy with his Great Structure and Round Muscle Bellies!

Quote from: mayor of bodybuilding;3651051
As the Mayor Of BODYBUILDING I just Signed Executive Order #49-b DECLARING Brad Rowe THE PRESIDENT OF BODYBUILDING!

Quote from: mayor of bodybuilding;3640076
I Was Kidding Maybe? I just Watch the Men's bodybuilding Only.When Non BB Divisions are on I go to the Lobby to talk Bodybuilding with other fans! I Just Focus on What I Love! Bodybuilding baby!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #2349 on: August 15, 2014, 11:59:55 AM »
The validity of his arguments is often doubtful. Johnny has regressed into a tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist. I am not hating on Johnny, I am just stating what I appear to see as the truth.

Well said