Author Topic: Best of Getbig - Quotes, Pictures and Videos  (Read 1229944 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Best Getbig quotes, pictures and videos.
« Reply #4225 on: August 16, 2016, 01:07:50 AM »
Yawn....same argument Primemuscle tried.

Throwing yourself in with good company there.

Spermburper.

Just because you refuse to face the fact that you are a rampant, raging closet queen, does not mean this very valid argument is flawed.

Review you own posts, you perverted Mexican midget coward; you cannot post without employing gay insults. Everyone here knows, you are obsessed with men's penises, likely because you are so hideous, no one will tickle your "P" spot with a ten foot pole and this makes you both pathetic and hostile. You are a sick loser. I'd feel sorry for you, if I didn't detest you.

Oh, and by the way, this is not an argument. It is a logical conclusion based on your many authenticating posts.

You've blown your own cover (and a lot more)....might as well come out of the closet.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4226 on: August 16, 2016, 06:05:29 AM »
Re: Please donate to Vissy and Tristans honeymoon fund

By the look of Vissy's gut, $30 will only pay for his appetizers at Dennys & not much more.

If Melvin Goodrum wasn't such a broke ass blowhard, he'd have done the classy thing & paid for the whole thing.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4227 on: August 17, 2016, 02:13:08 AM »
Re: _AJ_ is incommunicado. Hasn't been active for nearly a month.

And do you know what? I miss the guy.

Come back, Wyatt Earp  :'(

He was a solid contributor. Differing opinions help make this place great.

Your renewed presence makes this unlikely.

But you were wrong again dickbreath, as people actually do have shit going on outside the forum.   Since he basically ran you off last time, you shouldn't be asking for a return.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4228 on: August 18, 2016, 08:37:04 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4229 on: August 22, 2016, 02:50:13 AM »
Re: Talking with a woman I was about to hookup with off Tinder then she said this...

I sent her a picture of my cock and she wrote back and I Quote, "Wow, I want to lick and kiss every millimeter of your cock and balls then gently lick out your arsehole".

The thought of anything going near my ass put me off. What should I do getbig? Just stop her when she tries to carry her plans out and go along with it untill then? Haha what's funny is that this is 100% true.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #4230 on: August 22, 2016, 02:55:58 AM »
Re: Talking with a woman I was about to hookup with off Tinder then she said this...

Method needs to put this quote in his Christmas card.  ;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #4231 on: August 22, 2016, 12:10:02 PM »
You see Flex thinking in the beginning, "is that a ninja or something?!"

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4232 on: August 22, 2016, 01:53:17 PM »
You see Flex thinking in the beginning, "is that a ninja or something?!"

hahaha big musclecenter gets way too excited here!!  :D   ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

Hack Benchers

« Reply #4234 on: August 26, 2016, 01:01:10 AM »
I had the craziest dreams one after the other for what seems like hours
Had to wake up to make it stop

In one dream there was a phony pastor grabbing people's heads and shouting SATAN LEAVE!

Etc

I grabbed him with my superior hand strength and pressed him down to the floor holding his forehead while shouting SATAN IS NOT MOCKED! !!

I hope this dream has not insulted God

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4235 on: August 26, 2016, 01:44:00 AM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #4236 on: August 26, 2016, 11:26:12 AM »

Why do you reply so many times in your own threads shizzo?

Hack Benchers

« Reply #4237 on: August 26, 2016, 01:37:23 PM »
Re: Gunter Schlierkamp recent pic

Looking lean and mean , living a healthy life

He is small and worthless to us now.

;D ;D

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #4238 on: August 26, 2016, 02:15:19 PM »
Re: Has Ron given total control over to the mods?

Did you even read what you wrote? You said if  you arent who you claim to be, then my account would be banned.

Why won't you just commit suicide already? We have both been here since 2004, and yet where as I was once a 220 lbs fat overweight teen who overcome and is now lean and jacked, you are undoubtedly 30 lbs heavier and 12 years unhealthier then when you registered here. It honestly amazes me how pathetic you are. I do not understand why you are here... I try to empathize with you, to look past how pathetic you are and be polite, but then I shake my head clear as the realization sets in that I can never relate to such a pathetic, time-wasting, piece of trash. Make Get Big great again - ban these fucking losers like Shizzo.

The very definition of taking things too seriously.

You're the equivalent of a human cockroach. You have been on a bodybuilding forum for 12+ years and haven't changed yourself for the better. In person I would spit on you, and you would do nothing - that is how pathetic you are.
"

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4239 on: August 27, 2016, 02:12:59 AM »
Re: Has Ron given total control over to the mods?

I wonder if the last quote is a reference to when Derek Anthony spit on Melvin Goodrum.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4240 on: August 27, 2016, 12:47:23 PM »

You're speaking as if you're an equal to Avesher....you're not.  That's the problem with you, Shizzo.  You think that because you've been posting here for 12 years that you are important and you've been going around trying to convince everyone that you are You are of no importance to Getbig.  You bring nothing to the table.  You are neither a bodybuilder, commentator, radio show host, journalist, fitness guru, drug dealer etc.  You have no actual involvement in the industry whatsoever.  The "Legendary Getbiggers" have at the very least had some involvement in the bodybuilding and/or fitness industry in some way.  Even the True Adonis was a guest on MD No Bull Radio and did the Mr. Getbig.  You have no irons in the fire, you have no skin in the business.  You have not lived for the sport or even picked up a weight for that matter.  You have not contributed anything significant to Getbig.  You were even humiliated and banned on RX Muscle and MD which is why you came back here....posting under the title "King Shizzo" as if someone knows or even cares about you.

Shizzo, all you want from Getbig is to be accepted and admired but the truth is that you're not a "Legendary Getbigger" and you'll never be one of us because you have done absolutely nothing to earn the title.  You're no Adonis, you're no Squadfather, you're no Avesher, you're no OneMoreRep, you're no Fozzle, you're no Mindspin, you're no MartyChampions, you're no anabolichalo, you're no WillGrant, you're no Wiggs, you're no stuntmovie, you're no 240, you're no SoulCrusher....you are absolutely nothing.  You simply don't exist as an actual "somebody" on Getbig other than that loser who was so desperate to be accepted by random people on Getbig that you wrapped your lips around another man's dick and sucked it clean and then posted about it.  Its just sad.....I'm sorry.  I would tell you to shoot yourself in the head but it would be a waste of a good bullet.  You are neither loved or hated...you simply don't belong here.  Please stop pestering people and just go away.....far away.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4241 on: August 27, 2016, 12:55:03 PM »
Re: [BREAKING NEWS] Rich Piana *EXPOSED* by Prophet Muscle [Video] ^HOLY SHIT^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk9GTcgoRuI

@ 8:33

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4242 on: August 29, 2016, 03:02:51 PM »
yes
here is the video, I have noooooo fucking clue why its sideways, the camera was upright,..Im not doing another one

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4243 on: August 30, 2016, 03:06:53 AM »

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #4244 on: August 30, 2016, 03:40:59 AM »
Quote from: Vince G, CSN MFT on August 27, 2016, 12:37:22 PM

You're speaking as if you're an equal to Avesher....you're not.  That's the problem with you, Shizzo.  You think that because you've been posting here for 12 years that you are important and you've been going around trying to convince everyone that you are You are of no importance to Getbig.  You bring nothing to the table.  You are neither a bodybuilder, commentator, radio show host, journalist, fitness guru, drug dealer etc.  You have no actual involvement in the industry whatsoever.  The "Legendary Getbiggers" have at the very least had some involvement in the bodybuilding and/or fitness industry in some way.  Even the True Adonis was a guest on MD No Bull Radio and did the Mr. Getbig.  You have no irons in the fire, you have no skin in the business.  You have not lived for the sport or even picked up a weight for that matter.  You have not contributed anything significant to Getbig.  You were even humiliated and banned on RX Muscle and MD which is why you came back here....posting under the title "King Shizzo" as if someone knows or even cares about you.

Shizzo, all you want from Getbig is to be accepted and admired but the truth is that you're not a "Legendary Getbigger" and you'll never be one of us because you have done absolutely nothing to earn the title.  You're no Adonis, you're no Squadfather, you're no Avesher, you're no OneMoreRep, you're no Fozzle, you're no Mindspin, you're no MartyChampions, you're no anabolichalo, you're no WillGrant, you're no Wiggs, you're no stuntmovie, you're no 240, you're no SoulCrusher....you are absolutely nothing.  You simply don't exist as an actual "somebody" on Getbig other than that loser who was so desperate to be accepted by random people on Getbig that you wrapped your lips around another man's dick and sucked it clean and then posted about it.  Its just sad.....I'm sorry.  I would tell you to shoot yourself in the head but it would be a waste of a good bullet.  You are neither loved or hated...you simply don't belong here.  Please stop pestering people and just go away.....far away.
Wow  8) Voodoo Venom Vince in one of his classic ownings  8)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4245 on: August 30, 2016, 10:24:44 AM »
Re: A fine haircut for a groom on his wedding day

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #4246 on: August 30, 2016, 07:22:25 PM »
Re: Phil Heath looking sick

Phil is a real winner

Used his wife's cancer to further his career then dumped her
Abandoned his step son
Harassed and threatened and lied about a gym receptionist
Insulted police officers then deleted his insults
Photo shops his pics
Steps over the line on stage
Talks on his phone and texts takes selfies in workouts
Has his mom defend him online
Is proud about thinking he's the only bodybuilder with trading cards when it's been done before him
Looks diabetic
Talks to hammer strength incline press machines
Mangy bald spots on head
Narrow shoulders
Bird chest
Overdeveloped arms
Failed supplement company owner
Effeminate voice
Has done nothing to further bodybuilding
Lives in a shit hole
Hated by fans worldwide
No one goes to his after party
Not respected by other bodybuilder
A piece of fucking shit

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #4247 on: August 31, 2016, 12:22:42 PM »
Re: WYHI - HOW MUCH OF A MAN ARE YOU?

dj181 made the transition successfully

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4248 on: September 01, 2016, 04:12:27 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4249 on: September 01, 2016, 05:03:24 AM »
Re: A fine haircut for a groom on his wedding day

Vince dodged a real mess there.