Author Topic: Boston Loyd - Videos on his steroid and drug use  (Read 149725 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: Bostin Loyd's no holds barred interview while visiting his GF in RI.
« Reply #375 on: August 06, 2013, 02:49:54 AM »
It's impressive in a sense that he's only been working out and competing for a couple of years, despite what some say not many can do this..

whitewidow

« Reply #376 on: August 06, 2013, 03:16:01 AM »
His chest is non-existent! and I did not say stop doing heavy weights but slow down on lifting weights he cannot control with good form. You also have to remember this kid is syntholed up!
His chest is garbage! What I am saying once you get to a certain point and have built a massive foundation you don't need to lift heavy weights all the time. I have seen pros do remarkable things with light weight especially training their biceps and smaller muscle groups of course you have to throw in some heavy sets or have a heavy day but Like many have saids this kid is going to rip a tendon or muscle. He has shitty bicep seperation that can only get better if he lifts weights he can control and do a few heavy sets.

Just wait this kid will burn out so fast! One time hard says 300lbs off-season my ass! he would look like shit! He might be able to do it but he would like like complete shit and If he competed at 250lbs that is kai greene type weight not going to happen. This kid will never turn pro. I like the kids honesty but he is young and has peaked way to early . He couldn't even hang with john O' reagons cycle and diet. I have seen John prep alot of amateurs for years now and he has turned alot of them into pros and Bostin cannot even hang with johns regimen and I personally think his career is fucked as far as competitions go. he will be another Rich Piana just giving interviews. He should of finished working with john and fucked off palumbo and shut the fuck up about the drugs and maybe got a sponsor! This kid said he would do gay 4 pay if needed that is fucked up. This kid is going nowhere! It is great to see a honest kid but all of us true bodybuilders already know what it takes! Did he teach you anything new Onetimehard? I doubt it. All I learned was besides his stack wich is normal he mainly abused the shit out of synthol. He will get no respect from any NPC judges this kid fucked his career. I like the kid but he should of kept quiet!All  Us real bodybuilders and nutritionist to NPC competitors did not learn shit from his tape!  Geez the poor kid cannot even barely breath after a sentence!

whitewidow

« Reply #377 on: August 06, 2013, 03:24:46 AM »
It's impressive in a sense that he's only been working out and competing for a couple of years, despite what some say not many can do this..

look at his chest in those pictures it is pure shit! Bostin even said in that tell all interview he had just started syntholing his chest so he is just taking these easy routes hell at 20 years old you can still make alot of gains no reason to be using that much synthol at such a young age. This poor kid cannot even breath after talking for a few sentences. Palmubo is a criminal and Bostin could of worked with a better trainer and he couldn't handle it. palumbo has not done what john has done for christ sakes palumbo has prepped billy guns and a few others what credentials from a guy who failed going pro 9 times

ultra_blue

• Getbig II
« Reply #378 on: August 06, 2013, 03:46:31 AM »
his gf his hot.  she is also on t3h drugs, which is interesting.  pj braun is her coach; wonder if pj is hitting that shit come contest time ;).  i like how bostin is opening up about bodybuilding and helping in spreading the truth, but sometimes it is painful to listen to him speak as he is not very intelligent.  i respect the fact that he is opening up.  too bad he got that really shitty looking "get big or die trying tattoo".  nick wright is annoying, i could barely sit through the video.

the kid has balls.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #379 on: August 06, 2013, 05:25:57 AM »
So, about this synthol shenanigans.

How can these guys stand the pain? I inject 3cc in my shoulders or quads, and i get major inflammation, and serious pain for 4-7days at times.

The amount of Synthol oil needed to make a visual difference would most definitely have me on an operating table with an open puss muscle wound.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #380 on: August 06, 2013, 06:00:11 AM »

How can these guys stand the pain? I inject 3cc in my shoulders or quads, and i get major inflammation, and serious pain for 4-7days at times.

The amount of Synthol oil needed to make a visual difference would most definitely have me on an operating table with an open puss muscle wound.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #381 on: August 06, 2013, 06:04:03 AM »

Amazing that he reached the incredible age of 47..

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #382 on: August 06, 2013, 06:16:51 AM »
his nickname now, bostin big juice daddy, just dont fit..........hes only 250, if we was 310 then it would work!

cant stand these guys who have 40 pounds of bloat on them bragging about their numbers...
250 ::)

looks 205
l

ukjeff

« Reply #383 on: August 06, 2013, 07:54:45 AM »
his gf his hot.  she is also on t3h drugs, which is interesting.  pj braun is her coach; wonder if pj is hitting that shit come contest time ;).  i like how bostin is opening up about bodybuilding and helping in spreading the truth, but sometimes it is painful to listen to him speak as he is not very intelligent.  i respect the fact that he is opening up.  too bad he got that really shitty looking "get big or die trying tattoo".  nick wright is annoying, i could barely sit through the video.

the kid has balls.
With the amount of gear he's on I very much doubt that.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #384 on: August 06, 2013, 07:56:14 AM »
flinstones i agree, he is about 230 tops

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #385 on: August 06, 2013, 08:13:38 AM »
I swear I think this kid is Gh15.  How else can he afford his drug protocol.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #386 on: August 06, 2013, 08:46:23 AM »
Amazing that he reached the incredible age of 47..

Is that Nasser? What's the story here?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #387 on: August 06, 2013, 08:48:13 AM »
I swear I think this kid is Gh15.  How else can he afford his drug protocol.

;D  He's not gh15.  You can easily deduce the answer to your question.
a

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #388 on: August 06, 2013, 08:49:33 AM »
tommy get him up to LA for that training session with CSWOL

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #389 on: August 06, 2013, 08:54:23 AM »
tommy get him up to LA for that training session with CSWOL

:D    He is down there from time-to-time (family is there). I'll mention it to him.
a

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #390 on: August 06, 2013, 09:12:59 AM »
:D    He is down there from time-to-time (family is there). I'll mention it to him.

More important, ask him to join this place.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #391 on: August 06, 2013, 09:21:25 AM »
Tommy tell him if he can't curl 225 and the 100s or bench 10 plates on hammer str he may get a reality check

ukjeff

« Reply #392 on: August 06, 2013, 09:23:25 AM »
Tommy tell him if he can't curl 225 and the 100s or bench 10 plates on hammer str he may get a reality check

Tommy, can you also tell cswol if he's moving poundages like that and still looking like shit, hes doing it all wrong.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #393 on: August 06, 2013, 09:44:53 AM »
Is that Nasser? What's the story here?

AFAIK, these pics were from 2002, after he did his last 'O (15th place). I don't know what exactly happened, maybe his synthol buffet?, but I'm sure that Sherief Shalaby knows more details.

ultra_blue

• Getbig II
« Reply #394 on: August 06, 2013, 09:56:06 AM »
With the amount of gear he's on I very much doubt that.

i loled so hard my cereal went out all over my monitor from my mouth.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #395 on: August 06, 2013, 12:22:45 PM »
bro  talk is cheap, you need a reality check bro, 2 inch range of motion counts for nothing

i challange you to a video of any lifts and all my lifts are full range of motion 

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #396 on: August 06, 2013, 12:25:49 PM »
bro  talk is cheap, you need a reality check bro, 2 inch range of motion counts for nothing

i challange you to a video of any lifts and all my lifts are full range of motion 

Cswol couldn't hang. Not a chance.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #397 on: August 06, 2013, 12:47:35 PM »

He uses mainly painless pumps and mixes some synthol to make injections smoother.  From what I hear PP is not near as painful as synthol.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: August 06, 2013, 01:07:30 PM »
He's having more fun in his life than you are in yours though...that's a fact.
I have known that feel, rush, i was young and careless too , without responsabilities, full of -natural test- and abusing creatine,eating 5 meals a day lifting two hours a day 6 days a week, i reached my natural plateau a long time ago, then...i grew up, work, wife, immigration, kid... you re so fucking inexperienced it's funny. It's just a time in your life, nothing more, it doesnt last eternally. This kid pretends to be smart, but he isnt, in fact i think he has no clue what he is doing, playing the "honnest" card...if you re honnest, you dont use roids at all and you dont plan on becoming a "pro bber" in the firstplace...he s just dumb and playing that honnesty card just to get attention.

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #399 on: August 06, 2013, 09:24:20 PM »
I have known that feel, rush, i was young and careless too , without responsabilities, full of -natural test- and abusing creatine,eating 5 meals a day lifting two hours a day 6 days a week, i reached my natural plateau a long time ago, then...i grew up, work, wife, immigration, kid... you re so fucking inexperienced it's funny. It's just a time in your life, nothing more, it doesnt last eternally. This kid pretends to be smart, but he isnt, in fact i think he has no clue what he is doing, playing the "honnest" card...if you re honnest, you dont use roids at all and you dont plan on becoming a "pro bber" in the firstplace...he s just dumb and playing that honnesty card just to get attention.

please extrapolate on "creatine abuse", homo