Author Topic: Aaron Hernandez NFL Appearing in court right now demanding prob cause hearing  (Read 45035 times)

BOW

• Getbig III
Re: Hernandez to be arrested
« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2013, 12:44:33 PM »
More ammo for the Phins. Dolphins in the playoffs baby!

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2013, 12:47:00 PM »
More ammo for the Phins. Dolphins in the playoffs baby!

pfft gotta beat the EJ Manuel led Bills. Going to have a very fast offense this year

Mayor Of Bodybuilding

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2013, 12:49:52 PM »
He was out Celebrating the 19th anniversary  of the OJ Bronco Chase!  His last stop was his lawyers office next up his arrest. The Patriot way lol.

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2013, 12:52:00 PM »
He was out Celebrating the 19th anniversary  of the OJ Bronco Chase!  His last stop was his lawyers office next up his arrest. The Patriot way lol.
gay!!!!

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2013, 12:52:34 PM »
pfft gotta beat the EJ Manuel led Bills. Going to have a very fast offense this year
sorry but the bills are a big ? this year. im sure we can agree the jets are a piece of shit and they will be last in the division.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #55 on: June 20, 2013, 12:54:29 PM »

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: June 20, 2013, 12:56:16 PM »
sorry but the bills are a big ? this year. im sure we can agree the jets are a piece of shit and they will be last in the division.
Bills are underrated threat. Yes, Jets are garbage and will be last. I think Patriots will self implode. Miami def could be a contender. Bills will take division if offense stays healthy and defense can figure itself out. Byrd still hasn't signed.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #57 on: June 20, 2013, 01:18:24 PM »
 :D ;D @ Nails!

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: June 20, 2013, 01:19:12 PM »
You fuckers are writing the hoodie off way to fast , he's always got a contingency plan.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Aaron Hernandez NFL
« Reply #59 on: June 20, 2013, 05:12:38 PM »
its not looking good for hernandez, he smashed his phone, erased his security system cameras, and hired a cleaning crew............did he commit murder?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #60 on: June 20, 2013, 05:21:51 PM »
its not looking good for hernandez, he smashed his phone, erased his security system cameras, and hired a cleaning crew............did he commit murder?

Yes

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #61 on: June 20, 2013, 05:28:55 PM »
if you're gonna commit murder - then this is the way to act afterwards.  STFU, lawyer up, smsh and bleach everything you can...

I mean, he looks guilty as shit lol... I dont think anyone here would say "Nah, I think smashing video cameras and bleaching house doesn't seem odd at all" lol......

But he might get away with it - and I'm pretty sure he doesn't give a flying f what anyoe thinks.  Many dudes get caught because they try to maintain popularity instead of just looking like a guilty killer - and getting away with it.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #62 on: June 20, 2013, 05:53:29 PM »
if you're gonna commit murder - then this is the way to act afterwards.  STFU, lawyer up, smsh and bleach everything you can...

I mean, he looks guilty as shit lol... I dont think anyone here would say "Nah, I think smashing video cameras and bleaching house doesn't seem odd at all" lol......

But he might get away with it - and I'm pretty sure he doesn't give a flying f what anyoe thinks.  Many dudes get caught because they try to maintain popularity instead of just looking like a guilty killer - and getting away with it.

Yep, he's doing it right. Most of the shit that we "know" is either wrong or won't be allowed as evidence against him. For the most part, if you just SHUT THE FUCK UP, you can pretty much get away with anything.

Us Christian souls do have a penchant for confession, tho...

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: June 20, 2013, 05:56:03 PM »
I just dont see how a guy making all that money and is a professional athlete, which they are apart of circles the masses arent, basically get a free pass on everything, and looks like may get a pass on a murder conviction, how could he even put himself in this situation.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: June 20, 2013, 09:13:03 PM »
I just dont see how a guy making all that money and is a professional athlete, which they are apart of circles the masses arent, basically get a free pass on everything, and looks like may get a pass on a murder conviction, how could he even put himself in this situation.

coke

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 21, 2013, 06:43:18 AM »
ARREST WARRANT HAS BEEN ISSUED FOR HERNANDEZ.   ESPN news

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #66 on: June 21, 2013, 06:44:38 AM »
ARREST WARRANT HAS BEEN ISSUED FOR HERNANDEZ.   ESPN news

Dude is done.  Seriously, he won't recover.  I am sure he had something to do with this.  He smashed his phone and his hard drive for his surveillance cameras.  Not looking good.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 21, 2013, 06:46:21 AM »
Dude is done.  Seriously, he won't recover.  I am sure he had something to do with this.  He smashed his phone and his hard drive for his surveillance cameras.  Not looking good.

Hie hired a large cleaning crew to clean up his house that day as well...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: Aaron Hernandez NFL - Arrest warrant has been issued
« Reply #68 on: June 21, 2013, 06:47:12 AM »
Dude is done.  Seriously, he won't recover.  I am sure he had something to do with this.  He smashed his phone and his hard drive for his surveillance cameras.  Not looking good.

He LOOKS very guilty - but we don't know what happened.  Maybe the victim's GF did it... and Hernandez just helped with cleanup.  I know he has a history of shooting people in the head, so that doesn't help.

Ray Lewis was in a situation were 2 people got killed, he showed up covered in blood and was tight-lipped.... and he was a preaching hero when the Ravens won the super bowl this year.  Public forgives.  So I wouldn't quite call his careeer over yet.  Great player.  Belichick doesn't like this kind of BS, so he might be playing for another team...

But I could see him sitting out a year through an embarassing trial... beating the rap completely due to lack of evidence and nobody willing to snitch on each other... and then coming back.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #69 on: June 21, 2013, 07:56:22 AM »

Aaron Hernandez will be in handcuffs soon, and charged with obstruction of justice -- and possibly more -- according to reports.

An arrest warrant has been issued for the New England Patriots star -- according to WBZ in Boston -- and Massachusetts State Police are expected to handle the arrest sometime on Friday.

Police have been swarming around Hernandez's home all week investigating the death of 27-year-old Odin Lloyd ... who was found shot in the head about a mile away from Hernandez's home.

Police searched Hernandez's house, and the the obstruction charge would reportedly stem from evidence he destroyed his home security system -- which included video surveillance footage.

As we first reported ... Hernandez is also accused of shooting a man in Miami back in February. The victim has filed a civil lawsuit against Hernandez, but it's still possible he could face criminal charges.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #70 on: June 21, 2013, 08:06:31 AM »
The guy has a 1 inch forehead.  Epic simian.

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #71 on: June 21, 2013, 08:12:07 AM »
The guy has a 1 inch forehead.  Epic simian.

Cesare Lombroso approved! Dude's a homo delinquens fo sho.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 21, 2013, 08:28:46 AM »
still have to have the concrete evidence. can't convict on circumstantial evidence, you'd beat it in appeal. that's why ppl beating murder raps all the time. you gotta have definitive proof. it usually comes from a rat.

Disgree..circumstancial evidence combined with physical evidence and a totality of the circumstances gets convictions all day long. Most are upheld in my opinion. Would it be better with DNA and a copy of a video showing the murder? certainly..but not always necessary

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: June 21, 2013, 09:05:06 AM »
still have to have the concrete evidence. can't convict on circumstantial evidence, you'd beat it in appeal. that's why ppl beating murder raps all the time. you gotta have definitive proof. it usually comes from a rat.

agreed.   If I had to bet right now - and given the fact he's only being charged with obstruction - it sure sounds like they don't have a strong case against him.

He LOOKS guilty as shit, and probably is... but if I was a betting man, I'd say he is never found guilty of murder.  Maybe plead to something for 5 years... maybe nothing at all. 

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #74 on: June 21, 2013, 11:25:31 AM »
  Hmmm