Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Discussion - Guilty or Innocent?  (Read 144887 times)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
Re: George Zimmerman - Guilty or Innocent?
« Reply #1375 on: July 13, 2013, 02:48:13 PM »
I haven`t yet, but I have followed people and called the cops before and a gun was legally in the car.  Does that count?

you havent because you know better than to provoke shit.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #1376 on: July 13, 2013, 02:48:51 PM »
sure, the fact that trayvon was in a public place, doing nothing illegal before the fight started, and that zimmerman was armed and the victim was not, IS TOTALLy IRRELEVANT TO THE TOPIC HERE.

lol
If you come up to me and hit me in the face, throw me to the ground and start banging my head on the concrete, you don`t think I have the right to use my gun to shoot you?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1377 on: July 13, 2013, 02:50:26 PM »
sure, the fact that trayvon was doing nothing illegal before the fight started, and that zimmerman was armed and the victim was not, IS TOTALLU IRRELEVANT TO THE FACT THAT HE WAS KILLED.

lol
it is. He didnt strap up specifically because of Martin, he just happened to be carrying when he was out and about. This is the US, having a firearm on you doesnt automatically make you guilty of murder. Its no different than if he grabbed a rock and crushed his skull to stop martin from beating his head into the concrete (which is what I would have done if I was in zimmermans position and was unarmed.) If I was in Martins position, I would have just told the fat mexican that I was walking to my gfs house like a normal person and been on my merry way

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #1378 on: July 13, 2013, 02:50:47 PM »
???

So you think someone unarmed should be allowed to attack and assault someone for the simple fact that the other has a gun and he does not?  ???

so zimmerman went out from his house carring a gun to chase Trayvon and Trayvon is the original attacker?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1379 on: July 13, 2013, 02:51:52 PM »
240 is right about one thing, anti-gun fundamentalists will use this as an excuse to try and pass all kind of laws that won't work.
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1380 on: July 13, 2013, 02:52:16 PM »
so zimmerman went out from his house carring a gun to chase Trayvon and Trayvon is the original attacker?
he didnt leave his house with his gun because of Martin, dingus.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #1381 on: July 13, 2013, 03:01:26 PM »
just to set one thing straight, Im not pro trayvon, Im pro life. If you kill someone you better have the BEST EXCUSE EVER for it, and not the other way around.

A guy with a criminal recrod that gets his gun and go chase an unarmed kid that was doing nothing illegal to start a confrontation and ends up blowing his head off....... its just very hard for me to swallow the self-defense excuse.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1382 on: July 13, 2013, 03:03:04 PM »
just to set one thing straight, Im not pro trayvon, Im pro life.

If you get your gun and go chase an unarmed kid that was doing nothing illegal to start a confrontation and you end up blowing his head off and you have already a criminal record its just very hard for me to swallow this self-defense excuse.

sigh.... he didnt go get his gun to chase the kid down.... he had a cwp and just happened to be carrying when he ran into the kid walking through the neighborhood.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #1383 on: July 13, 2013, 03:04:49 PM »
sigh.... he didnt go get his gun to chase the kid down.... he had a cwp and just happened to be carrying when he ran into the kid walking through the neighborhood.

sure, the gun just happened to be there at that time. Totally uncorrelated.

::)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1384 on: July 13, 2013, 03:07:14 PM »

he was on his way home.... why is it so hard for you to believe that a man with a cwp is carrying his sidearm when hes out? This is America, even my friends that have CWPs literally never leave their house without their sidearms.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #1385 on: July 13, 2013, 03:08:41 PM »
and whats up with a proven mentaly unstable guy with a criminal record having a license to carry a gun and play cop on the streets? thats so fucked up, no wonder such of a huge mess happened.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #1386 on: July 13, 2013, 03:09:22 PM »

trayvon // the living

also totally "uncorrelated"  
K

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1387 on: July 13, 2013, 03:11:07 PM »
  He still killed a child.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1388 on: July 13, 2013, 03:13:06 PM »
and whats up with a proven mentaly unstable guy with a criminal record having a license to carry a gun and play cop on the streets? thats so fucked up, no wonder such of a huge mess happened.
unless he gets convicted of a felony, he can still legally own and operate a firearm.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #1389 on: July 13, 2013, 03:28:29 PM »
  He still killed a child.

if this "child" had been home studying instead of roaming the streets thuggin' , his chocolate tail might still be alive

K

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1390 on: July 13, 2013, 03:31:38 PM »
if this "child" had been home studying instead of roaming the streets thuggin' , his chocolate tail might still be alive

to be fair, he was just on his way to get some. Although, if he wasnt a chubby chaser, hed still be alive.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1391 on: July 13, 2013, 03:36:48 PM »
 He still killed a child.
Who gives a fuck.  "The child" was beating the shit out of man and could have killed or caused permanent brain damage.  "The Child" decided to attack.

And you know what, he IS NOT a child.  In a lot of states 17 is considered an adult.

Either way, you can`t just hit someone and beat them.  

Do you think people should not have a right to defend themselves and do you think people should have the right to freely assault someone?  ???

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1392 on: July 13, 2013, 03:38:46 PM »
yeah he should have just shot him in the leg.

Uh, kind of hard to do when you have to make a split second decision when someone is on top of you.

One or two more slams could have rendered him unconscious or even dead.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1393 on: July 13, 2013, 03:39:39 PM »
???

What are you talking about?  ???

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1394 on: July 13, 2013, 03:45:27 PM »
yeah he should have just shot him in the leg.

Sorry, torso shots only.  Extremity and head shots are for the movies.  HTH.   :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1395 on: July 13, 2013, 03:46:50 PM »
This is an EPIC PWNING of mass proportions

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1396 on: July 13, 2013, 05:35:16 PM »
???

Irrelevant statement after irrelevant statement.

Translation:  The True Adonis was talking out of his ass (when he claimed there were witnesses to Trayvon attacking Zimmerman).

It's OK, TA, we are still GB brothers.  I just don't get why some of you pro-Zimm guys need to lie about the facts exaggerate.  After all, I think it's indisputable that Zimm has a pretty good chance of not being convicted of any crime over this without that shit.  The civil trial might not work out so well for him, though, I think.  (Not to mention any, uh, "street justice".)

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1397 on: July 13, 2013, 05:39:36 PM »

Are you seriously suggesting that GZ had just sort of forgotten he was carrying a gun when he got out of his car to follow Trayvon?  That is highly unlikely. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Sometimes it's mind boggling how right I am most of the time.....

BREAKING: Audio was released today, in which an official from Obama’s Department of Justice (DOJ) tried to convince Sanford, FL city officials to pursue legal action against George Zimmerman.

In case you’ve been living under a rock for the past few months, Zimmerman is accused of murdering Trayvon Martin, a black teenager. Zimmerman says he shot the teen in self defense.

The audio was released by Judicial Watch. The DOJ official urges Sanford city officials and Dream Defenders (a minority advocacy group) to aggressively pursue legal action against Zimmerman because “if a community perceives that there’s something wrong in the black community, there’s something wrong.”

(Read more: GOP Congressman Suing The Obama Administration)

Thomas Battles, the regional director of the DOJ’s Community Relations Service, was recorded during a meeting at the Shiloh Church in April, 2012. He said, “CRS is an arm of the department that we call the Peacemakers. We work with communities where there is real or perceived racial tensions.
Get instant updates.
Follow us today!

“When Trayvon happened, for many of us, it was the proverbial straw that broke the camel’s back. We had grown up in a state and environment where race is a way of life … We’re not from Sanford, but what Sanford represented to us was the very real problems going around this state and this country. We wanted to figure out how could we stand in solidarity, and how could we make this about not just justice for Trayvon, but using this moment and using the opportunity to honor his memory, to honor his spirit by working to bring down the various structures and the various systems that allow something like this to happen.”

It is almost unimaginable that the federal government would interfere in a criminal case in this manner. At the same time, given the abysmal track record of the Obama Administration, it is not hard to believe.

The Obama Administration must be held accountable for this — but I won’t hold my breath.

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/07/21271-obama-official-caught-on-tape-pushing-for-legal-action-against-zimmerman/

He's the Director of Community Relations.....of course he's going to say it.  He also has a right to his opinion as well.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
If Obzama and his ghetto fat pig wife crashed in AF1 on a trip to Kenya I would not give two shits whatsoever