Author Topic: Star Witness Against Zimmerman Tweeted About Case, Getting High, Her Court Nails  (Read 8315 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Which doesn't mean he lies all the time.  In a situation like this you have weigh the evidence against Zimmermans testimony.   Whether someone lied in another context not particular to the case is irrelevent.   I'm not defending Zimmerman as a person but I think this incident is more complicated than a lying evil Zimmerman killing a young innocent Martin.

yeah, he just has a history of lying to a judge under oath in regard to the topic we are talking about

why are you so convinced this guy has no reason to lie given that he's facing a murder rap and has a history of lying in regards to it

All I've said from the beginning is that we do not know how the fight started and if Zimmermans use of deadly force was justified

All we have is the word of someone who has demonstrated that he has no problem lying to a judge under oath. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
yeah, he just has a history of lying to a judge under oath in regard to the topic we are talking about

why are you so convinced this guy has no reason to lie given that he's facing a murder rap and has a history of lying in regards to it

All I've said from the beginning is that we do not know how the fight started and if Zimmermans use of deadly force was justified

All we have is the word of someone who has demonstrated that he has no problem lying to a judge under oath. 

He does have a reason to lie but I can't presume he is lying about what happened that night.  If I do that I'm not giving him his rightful shot at justice.  Career criminals have been brought to trial for crimes they didnt committ.  If the jury had just assume they were guilty because of their previous history those men would have been convicted, some to death.
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
He does have a reason to lie but I can't presume he is lying about what happened that night.  If I do that I'm not giving him his rightful shot at justice.  Career criminals have been brought to trial for crimes they didnt committ.  If the jury had just assume they were guilty because of their previous history those men would have been convicted, some to death.

so you agree he has a reason to lie (and I assume you agree he has a history of lying) yet you don't want to presume he might be lying?

how is he not getting his rightful shot at justice

I hope he waddles his fat ass up and takes the stand but I doubt his lawyers will let him do that

So, all we can do is dissect his statement and evaluate it in light of other statements and in light of Zimmermans past history of lying

What we do know is that Zimmerman followed Martin, had an altercation (and at one point Martin was on top of him) and shot him to death

That's probably all we will ever know about this

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
so you agree he has a reason to lie (and I assume you agree he has a history of lying) yet you don't want to presume he might be lying?

I hope he waddles his fat ass up and takes the stand but I doubt his lawyers will let him do that

So, all we can do is dissect his statement and evaluate it in light of other statements and in light of Zimmermans past history of lying

What we do know is that Zimmerman followed Martin, had an altercation (and at one point Martin was on top of him) and shot him to death

Why should I presume he's lying about everything?   As I said before, we have to evaluate his testimony in light of the evidence.  His past history of lying, your words, should only matter if it contradicts the evidence/witness testimony.  Whether he lied about his assets is as irrelevent as Martins thug twitter pics, his racists remarks and disciplinary problems at school.  

By saying, at one point Martin was on top is to assume that there may have been a point where Zimmerman was on top.  The evidence SO FAR does not indicate this.

And because we will never know the exact details and never will there is a lot of room for reasonable doubt.   The evidence does not indicate that he intentionally set out to murder Martin and this throws out murder two.  Whether he was chasing Martin or not, this does not mean he intended to do him harm.  
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Why should I presume he's lying about everything?   As I said before, we have to evaluate his testimony in light of the evidence.  His past history of lying, your words, should only matter if it contradicts the evidence/witness testimony.  Whether he lied about his assets is as irrelevent as Martins thug twitter pics, his racists remarks and disciplinary problems at school.  

By saying, at one point Martin was on top is to assume that there may have been a point where Zimmerman was on top.  The evidence SO FAR does not indicate this.

And because we will never know the exact details and never will there is a lot of room for reasonable doubt.   The evidence does not indicate that he intentionally set out to murder Martin and this throws out murder two.  Whether he was chasing Martin or not, this does not mean he intended to do him harm.  

I think we've been over this ground before

the answer to your question is because he is facing a murder charge and because he has a history of lying and because he stalked and shot an unarmed kid to death

those are all reasons I think he might (or would have a HUGE motivation to) lie

you can make your own judgement

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
I think we've been over this ground before

the answer to your question is because he is facing a murder charge and because he has a history of lying and because he stalked and shot an unarmed kid to death

those are all reasons I think he might (or would have a HUGE motivation to) lie

you can make your own judgement

I will based on the evidence not personal bias. 
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I will based on the evidence not personal bias. 

I'm basing it on the same thing

A history of lying under oath to a judge and a HUGE motivation to lie to keep his fat ass out of jail

Also, the circumstances - stalking and confronting and eventually shooting an unarmed kid to death

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

A history of lying under oath to a judge and a HUGE motivation to lie to keep his fat ass out of jail

Also, the circumstances - stalking and confronting and eventually shooting an unarmed kid to death

I don't agree. 
A

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.

Cry me a river. Kid was a punk and well on his way to a life of steady crime.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

One look at the words you use, stalking, confront, fat ass demonstrate a strong bias.  You're plugged into a personal narrative, formed by the media and your own politics, that's clouds the way you see the issue.  I agree with you on a great many thing, this is not one of them.
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
One look at the words you use, stalking, confront, fat ass demonstrate a strong bias.  You're plugged into a personal narrative, formed by the media and your own politics, that's clouds the way you see the issue.  I agree with you on a great many thing, this is not one of them.

he is a fat ass and he did stalk Martin

those are both facts

and it is a fact that he lied to the judge

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Cry me a river. Kid was a punk and well on his way to a life of steady crime.

I wish Zimmermans lawyers would use that as a defense but it's likely they are not as dumb as you

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

You may be right about his.motivation to lie..  but unless you can prove that he's lying the key parts of his story, its irrelevant.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
You may be right about his.motivation to lie..  but unless you can prove that he's lying the key parts of his story, its irrelevant.

in regards to the actual case every statement on this board and everywhere else is irrelevant

just explaining my rationale but I can't prove any of it

which is why I wrote this

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
haha... I realize these ghetto people are ignorant (which is our fault as white tax payers), but I didn't realize we had reached the point where they're also incapable of vocal communication.

What would be great is if they could devolve to the point of Zombie. Then we would have a legitimate reason to just shoot and kill. Like that flesh eating Zombie on the freeway. Have you noticed in Zombie movies political correctness goes out the window?

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
at 9:42, he is confronted with a lie he told to the police in an earlier interview.  He keeps changing why he got out of the car.  

at 10:54, he claims he is walking back to his car.   ZImm admits he is standing at a point closer to his vehicle than where trayvon was shot.  This is physically impossible, unless zimmerman dragged him 300 feet during the fight LOL.

84 seconds from the point he decides to walk back to his car.  
ZIMM ADMITS HE DIDN"T GET BACK IN HIS CAR NOW.

HE ADMITS he STOPPED because he didn't have a flashlight.

He ADMITS he can't account for those 84 seconds.   At 13:30, this is where the cop busts him and punches a hole in his story.  THIS is the smoking gun that I think we'll hear from prosecution.  

At 14:25, Zimmerman admits he was following trayvon.  Then claims he wasn't following him.   PLEASE listen to this - the 2 cops are shocked at his BS story.

At 15:10, cops accus him of trying to CATCH TRAYVON and that's why he took the flashlight.  TRYING TO CATCH HIM.  

Listen to him at 15:55... totally caught.  Totally making it up on the fly.  Your bullshit detectors shoudl be going off!!!!!!  LOL  the cops sure don't buy it.

at 16:45, Zimmerman hears a 911 call.  at 17:45 he claims he is being smothered - WHILE AT THE SAME TIME HE IS SCREAMING.  That's kinda physically impossible.

The cop busts him at 18:20... zimmerman screams for a solid 25 seconds straight... there is no smothering - yet zimm keeps saying 'oh yeah, he was smothering me'.

"At what point did you fear suffocation"?   LMAO

At 19:20, the cop reminds zimm that NOBODY saw him being smothered.  Nobody can scream while being smothered.  "is he whisppering these threats to you?"

"Trayvon keeps saying all these things about killing me" - yet the recordings can't hear it lol.

I ask anyone who believes zimmerman to listen to this tape - this interview with police.  He's bullshitting them.  
Why are you feeling sorry for the skittles kid? That is the part I don't get? Non-whites are overpopulating the planet. So why all the crocodile tears for something that is abundant? I saw they recently approved 7 billion aid to Southern Africa. Why?? They are treating the black population in Africa like a precious commodity and the population is expected to quadruple to 4 billion by 2100. Why on God's earth would anyone ever support this?? Their population should be a 1/1000 th of what is currently is.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Why are you feeling sorry for the skittles kid? That is the part I don't get? Non-whites are overpopulating the planet. So why all the crocodile tears for something that is abundant? I saw they recently approved 7 billion aid to Southern Africa. Why?? They are treating the black population in Africa like a precious commodity and the population is expected to quadruple to 4 billion by 2100. Why on God's earth would anyone ever support this?? Their population should be a 1/1000 th of what is currently is.

why feel sorry for an unarmed kid who was gunned down for no reason?

If it makes you feel any better there are no doubt many thousands of non-whites dying all over the planet every day

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

If it makes you feel any better there are no doubt many thousands of non-whites dying all over the planet every day

I don't feel sorry for Trayvon or Zimm - both are two stupid fucks.  One dead - one good as dead. 

Ghetto is as ghetto does. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

What if Martin attacked Zimmerman first?
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Which doesn't mean he lies all the time.  In a situation like this you have weigh the evidence against Zimmermans testimony.   Whether someone lied in another context not particular to the case is irrelevent.   I'm not defending Zimmerman as a person but I think this incident is more complicated than a lying evil Zimmerman killing a young innocent Martin.

agreed - and today we learned why the lead investigator wanted to charge zimmerman.  He was making it up as he went.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

For no reason?? He assaulted the spic and the photos are proof. I ask again - why are you feeling sorry for him??!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

That is exactly what happened.  

Tray wanted to be Mr. tough guy and toss hands first and won the initial scuffle by decking zimm but shit got real when Zimm shot back.

Zimm - 1

Tray - dead

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I don't feel sorry for Trayvon or Zimm - both are two stupid fucks.  One dead - one good as dead. 

Ghetto is as ghetto does. 

well if anyone would know about the ghetto it's you so I'll defer to your expertise in that area

I don't have any personal sorry for Martin an no sympathy whatsoever for Zimmerman

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
well if anyone would know about the ghetto it's you so I'll defer to your expertise in that area

I don't have any personal sorry for Martin an no sympathy whatsoever for Zimmerman

Correct - that is why I really don't give a shit at all.  Trayvon was going to be in jail or dead by 20 regardless 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

what if Martin attacked Zimmerman because Zimmerman was trying to detain him and Martin wanted to get away (as he had every right to do)

what if Martin attacked Zimmerman because Zimmerman threatened him and Martin say the gun and decided his only chance of survival was to fight

Shit, as long as we're playing the "what if" game, what if Zimmerman was just itching to shoot someone and figured this was a good opportunity to do it and pretend like it was self defense.   There are plenty of nutbags out there that just want a thrill kill.   What if Zimmerman was one of those guys