Author Topic: Zimmerman REALLY IS A HERO!!!!  (Read 9831 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Zimmerman REALLY IS A HERO!!!!
« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2013, 07:19:34 PM »
FL law is wide open, homie.

if there's a 1% chance trayvon could have said he feared for his life (and yes, there's at least that), well, the law is too vague.  I don't expect you to know FL law, tony.  if you do, I'd love to hear your synopsis of it.
please show or give citations that support your stance, of all the things ive heard over the last 3 weeks or so youre wrong.

you have to have a REASONABLE fear for your life...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2013, 07:22:11 PM »
please show or give citations that support your stance, of all the things ive heard over the last 3 weeks or so youre wrong.

you have to have a REASONABLE fear for your life...

i asked you for your synopsis.  I've sat thru 8 CCW classes.  you don't live here.  burden of proof on you.

just accept the law is wide open and lax.  cause it is :)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2013, 07:29:15 PM »
FL law is wide open, homie.

if there's a 1% chance trayvon could have said he feared for his life (and yes, there's at least that), well, the law is too vague.  I don't expect you to know FL law, tony.  if you do, I'd love to hear your synopsis of it.
no in florida you need a reasonable fear for your life, thats not wide open moron

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2013, 07:30:13 PM »
i asked you for your synopsis.  I've sat thru 8 CCW classes.  you don't live here.  burden of proof on you.

just accept the law is wide open and lax.  cause it is :)
no burden of proof is on your moron, youre the one making the assertion that florida is the wild west.

given your tendency to outright lie nothing you say is taken at face value here.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2013, 07:40:01 PM »
no in florida you need a reasonable fear for your life, thats not wide open moron

and a barrel pointed at you (which you can't prove didn't exist) sure qualifies as reasonable fear of a forcible felony under FL law.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 23, 2013, 07:42:51 PM »
and a barrel pointed at you (which you can't prove didn't exist) sure qualifies as reasonable fear of a forcible felony under FL law.
there wasnt a barrel....

PS...REASONABILITY isnt a Florida thing moron...ever heard of the reasonable person standard?

probably left out of cracker jack U's MBA material but its the standard for most laws.....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 23, 2013, 07:43:47 PM »
there wasnt a barrel....

PS...REASONABILITY isnt a Florida thing moron...ever heard of the reasonable person standard?

probably left out of cracker jack U's MBA material but its the standard for most laws.....

oh, the man saw a barrel.  It's in his testimony/statement.  You cannot prove he didn't see one, and there as plenty of opportunity for the other 3 villains to remove it before 5.0 arrived, OMara would argue.

reasonable doubt achieved.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 23, 2013, 07:46:05 PM »

oh, the man saw a barrel.  It's in his testimony/statement.  You cannot prove he didn't see one, and there as plenty of opportunity for the other 3 villains to remove it before 5.0 arrived, OMara would argue.

reasonable doubt achieved.
lol to you maybe but then again your dumb ass believes that holograms are a viable explination to 9/11 so youre a guilable moron

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 23, 2013, 07:53:25 PM »
lol to you maybe but then again your dumb ass believes that holograms are a viable explination to 9/11 so youre a guilable moron

attacking the messenger is a common tactic when you can't argue what i'm saying.

what i'm saying is that FL law is so vague and flexible, with the burden being on the prosecutor to prove the guy didn't fear for his life -

that is is REALLY favorable for the defendant.  I miss duty to reatreat and I will ALWAYS use it in any confrontation, as all people with common sense should.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 23, 2013, 07:57:26 PM »
attacking the messenger is a common tactic when you can't argue what i'm saying.

what i'm saying is that FL law is so vague and flexible, with the burden being on the prosecutor to prove the guy didn't fear for his life -

that is is REALLY favorable for the defendant.  I miss duty to reatreat and I will ALWAYS use it in any confrontation, as all people with common sense should.
not attacking the messenger Im attacking the messengers reasoning....

florida law isnt any more vague than the rest of the states moron, reasonable fear for a persons life is needed

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2013, 08:09:23 PM »
let me explain why the term reasonable is so important and why youre able to jump to the ignorant conclusion you have by ignoring it.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Reasonable+person+standard

reasonable means that a normal person in that situation would feel that their life was in danger.

its not just whether or not he felt his life was in danger that matters, its if a reasonable person in that situation would.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 23, 2013, 08:20:45 PM »
florida law isnt any more vague than the rest of the states moron, reasonable fear for a persons life is needed

see, I have to disagree there.   Google search "Florida gun laws vague" and you'll see MANY items from people on BOTH sides of the issue complaining that Florida (first in the USA with shall-issue permits) just goes out of their way to be unclear and really invent test cases for legal shoots.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20120408/OPINION03/120409728

that's a good one on it - FL law is terrible "simply because the test of what's "necessary" seems to reside solely in the mind of the citizen shooter."

And to me, that just sucks - the legality of a shoot depends on the judgment of a person who had a 66% chance of graduating the 47th ranged FL education system?
LOL it's bad from head to toe!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 23, 2013, 08:25:37 PM »
see, I have to disagree there.   Google search "Florida gun laws vague" and you'll see MANY items from people on BOTH sides of the issue complaining that Florida (first in the USA with shall-issue permits) just goes out of their way to be unclear and really invent test cases for legal shoots.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20120408/OPINION03/120409728

that's a good one on it - FL law is terrible "simply because the test of what's "necessary" seems to reside solely in the mind of the citizen shooter."

And to me, that just sucks - the legality of a shoot depends on the judgment of a person who had a 66% chance of graduating the 47th ranged FL education system?
LOL it's bad from head to toe!
no different than other states...take your pick google "(any state) gun laws vague" ::)

PS your arguement was in terms of reasonable person standards....thats not vague and is the basis for most laws........

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2013, 08:30:54 PM »
no different than other states...take your pick google "(any state) gun laws vague" ::)

PS your arguement was in terms of reasonable person standards....thats not vague and is the basis for most laws........

do you hold a permit in your state?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2013, 08:38:52 PM »
do you hold a permit in your state?
as a matter of fact i do sir

holding a permit or not holding a permit has nothing to do with the reasonable person standard 240...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 23, 2013, 08:46:06 PM »
as a matter of fact i do sir

holding a permit or not holding a permit has nothing to do with the reasonable person standard 240...

i meant, do they walk you thru all the scenarios when you get it?

i have sat thru at least 8 classes now - and they always stump the class with when you can shoot and when you cannot - and it's terrifying to me, seeing all the scared or angry people in those classes, with their "Oh, so I can shoot someone for that?"

I mean, I want to spit when I hear that.  They WANT trigger time.  And when I sat thru the class (97 i think), they kept ranting about "DUTY TO RETREAT!"

The class I sat thru last (same day as zimmerman indictment actually, a wednesday IIRC), the NRA cert instricutor said an old lady can open up fire on a BBer because she fears one punch will kill her.  I was shocked.  Just shocked.  But it's the law.  I dislike SYG because there are way too many people saying "Oh, so it's okay to shoot someone then?"

It's a LAST RESORT to use your gun - you better try evreything else.  They're acting like it's a fcking kitchen gadget.  It's the most dangerous tool you own and in 3 seconds you can kill 10 people with it... mind boggling.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #66 on: July 24, 2013, 03:29:01 AM »

if a man follows you tow blocks with a fcuking 9mm, and you fear for your life, under FL law you have the right to shoot him in the head 17 times.

so bashing head on concrete is pretty legal too.   Get mad at the law, that's the problem here.  There's a likelihood BOTH PEOPLE had right to use justified force due to fear.  FL law sucks donkey balls.  Trayvon could have laid in grass with a rifle and mowed him down when he "came thru the yard to find out what street it was" (anyone who buys that is a fcking sucker)

THAT is the problem - the law is so vague, that trayvon could have claimed he feared for his life.  Even if bullshit, it would stand up in FL court.   which sucks.

This is the perfect spot for Hugo's Bugs Bunny graphic.

The State of Florida, ...screwing things up since 2000.

http://www.handango.com/servlet/d/florida.mp3?s=2218&p=13048&secw=5ff5a725&key=15f0929b-8f72-4369-b2e8-e8c8f828755e
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 21, 2013, 10:03:06 PM »
Since getting out of jail for this "heroic" action,

Zimmerman has assaulted an old man and preggo woman with a gun & toured the factory that made the gun he used to shoot a kid.

And he got away with the assaults.  He'll keep getting away with it.  Figured out the system.  A real hero, right?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 10, 2015, 08:43:17 AM »
hahaha I can see the race baiting libtards going into hyper meltdown mode now...

http://gma.yahoo.com/george-zimmerman-emerged-hiding-truck-crash-rescue-174553647--abc-news-topstories.html

"George Zimmerman, who has been in hiding since he was acquitted of murder in the death of Trayvon Martin, emerged to help rescue a family who was trapped in an overturned vehicle, police said today.

Zimmerman was one of two men who came to the aid of Dana and Mark Gerstle and their two children, who were trapped inside a blue Ford Explorer SUV that had rolled over after traveling off the highway in Sanford, Fla. at approximately 5:45 p.m. Thursday, the Seminole County Sheriff's Office said in a statement.

The crash occurred at the intersection of I-4 and route Route 46, police said. The crash site is less than a mile from where Zimmerman shot Martin.

By the time police arrived, two people - including Zimmerman - had already helped the family get out of the overturned car, the sheriff's office said. No one was reported to be injured."

cue 180 and the rest of the liberal goof troop...3....2....1....N OW!!!

LOL

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #69 on: January 10, 2015, 08:59:09 AM »
Not going to read through all the BS posts on here, but it seems 240 is equating what's happening to him today to what happened back then. Care you explain since he's not a cop but acquitted anyway? One has little to do with the other. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #70 on: January 10, 2015, 09:03:53 AM »
Zimmerman is an idiot - was innocent in the ASHtray matter- but still a FNG idiot

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 10, 2015, 09:14:49 AM »
HHAHAHA so 240, this is the thread where I called zimmerman a hero?

HAHAH yet another incident in which 240 cements himself as a lying sack of fucking shit

pathetic trailer park ranger

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #72 on: January 12, 2015, 10:41:31 AM »
HHAHAHA so 240, this is the thread where I called zimmerman a hero?

HAHAH yet another incident in which 240 cements himself as a lying sack of fucking shit

pathetic trailer park ranger

That dude is hands down the most dishonest person posting on this board.

jjbones

• Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: January 12, 2015, 02:25:55 PM »
fuck yeah

it would by a crying shame if someone falsely judged poor Zimmerman and thought he was a criminal

then again you can't judge gods plan

he's got all this shit planned out in advance

Straw why do you even bother ... everyone on this board knows your blindly partisan.  You ignore truth and fact to build your case.  You are worthless.  Lets face it, you could care less about what actually happens so long as you suck Obama dick.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 12, 2015, 07:39:48 PM »
So again...just to be clear.....you stalk a guy for no reason, chase after him as he tries to run from you, illegally stop and confront him, then claim you were in fear of your life when the guy kicks your ass because he has no idea what your intentions are....

only an AMAZING idiot would say he was justified in shooting a kid who was minding his own business, not committing any crime whatsoever, and walking to his father's house...after telling a friend of his on the phone that a strange man was following him....

WOW