Author Topic: 2013 Olympia - Big Ramy's final placing at olympia will be  (Read 37513 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Calling Out OTH On The Camel Jockey Fandom (Ramy Bet)
« Reply #75 on: August 02, 2013, 12:17:33 PM »
NO NO, you can post for 2 days after the O so everyone can make fun of you then your out, deal?
London Ontario, Canada

small city 400 000 people.
Haven't been there in 20 years, or so. Started and finished a night at the Ceeps. I want to say there was straw on the floor, or maybe my memory is that foggy!?   

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #76 on: August 02, 2013, 12:30:57 PM »
ah ok bro

would have looked you up for a beer if it was london england - hint of homo

Sparks of love and brotherly flirting occurring in this thread

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #77 on: August 02, 2013, 12:53:43 PM »
TwinkiLeaks reports that Schmoehammad El-Rothschildi, the malodorous Cairo-based sebaceous oil magnate, lobbied hard behind green doors for an Elssbiay Olympia triumph at the last Bilderberg Conference. Stay tuned, ramy-nosers.

ZOD

• Getbig II

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #79 on: August 02, 2013, 06:25:10 PM »
Haven't been there in 20 years, or so. Started and finished a night at the Ceeps. I want to say there was straw on the floor, or maybe my memory is that foggy!?   
no shit,  8)

was it you that asked once if I lived behind Rona? I found that strange cause I don`t but one of my brothers do.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #80 on: August 02, 2013, 07:58:18 PM »
Syntax brother, although you flamed me I still solute you and you know why?

cause you kept it real, you know you could have baited me into top 3 instead of top 4 but you gave me some leniency, so I feel comfortable with the odds at top 4, I thank you for that.

Syntax, oh ya, you the man  :D 8)

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: August 02, 2013, 08:06:39 PM »
getbig legend thread

;D

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: August 02, 2013, 09:41:19 PM »
you get used to it but some days are fucken back breaking. Now the craziest is spending 8-10 hours on the roof and then going to the gym to deadlift 5 plates per side for reps.

I worked in sales for Owens Corning Fiberglas for a few years on the commercial roofing side. I can imagine what your days are like running the show and working the jobs!  No one understands how taxing this can be until they do it!  Your a machine!!

Be careful on those jobs bro!

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #83 on: August 02, 2013, 09:56:00 PM »
haha good thread

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #84 on: August 02, 2013, 10:13:27 PM »
In before syntax gets made fun off and runs off crying.

I'm all tuned in. :D

Team rammy vs team gay fail

whitewidow

« Reply #85 on: August 02, 2013, 10:16:55 PM »
It is possible phil and kai will def be 1st and second place. besides those 2 anything can go so ramy has a good chance. I just know usually first time Mr. Olympia competitors do not get the respect they should. Besides Phil and Kai not sure who else is in better shape then ramy. This is a good bet! Should be exciting.

1.Phil
2.Kai

those 2 placings could go either way but I am sure those two will finish first and second.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: August 02, 2013, 10:29:03 PM »
TwinkiLeaks reports that Schmoehammad El-Rothschildi, the malodorous Cairo-based sebaceous oil magnate, lobbied hard behind green doors for an Elssbiay Olympia triumph at the last Bilderberg Conference. Stay tuned, ramy-nosers.

LMAO

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: ramy final placing at olympia
« Reply #87 on: August 04, 2013, 11:03:59 AM »
I talked to a friend of mine (an ifbb pro) who has seen Dillet in his prime, in fact is very good friend with Dillet, he has seen Markus and Ronnie up close and his exact words were.

Ramy is shockingly enormous, he say he has never seen a bigger bodybuilder ever, he even said Ramy was bigger the Ronnie, Paul Dillet and yes bigger then Markus, he said he saw him next to Victor in New york and Ramy made Vic look like a regional competitor.

He also said this guy looks like a cartoon character in real life and said he will make Wolf look small at the Olympia. These are the words of an IFBB pro, I swear on my kids this is true, what I am saying.

I have a buddy who competed in the NYP 212's and he said no one wanted to stand next to Ramy.  He said the pics don't lie and he dwarfed everyone. I can't wait for the Olympia comparisons when they stand side by side. 

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
Re: 2013 Olympia - Big Ramy's final placing at olympia will be
« Reply #88 on: August 04, 2013, 11:24:33 AM »
If the judging panel was not owned by the suppliment/BB media industry I would say top 3.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #89 on: August 04, 2013, 11:40:16 AM »
I have a buddy who competed in the NYP 212's and he said no one wanted to stand next to Ramy.  He said the pics don't lie and he dwarfed everyone. I can't wait for the Olympia comparisons when they stand side by side. 
Yup, that's what some of the guys I know who where there were saying. When he came out everyone' mouth dropped and the entire audience was in shock.

If the judging panel was not owned by the suppliment/BB media industry I would say top 3.
But what you are not taking into account is that he is already part of the team, he is signed with AMI and word is he is being treated as the second coming of Dorian, he may be the next poster boy for the entire industry.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #90 on: August 04, 2013, 11:43:25 AM »
Haha, just got word from someone in the know that AMI and the ''powers that be'' are going to push Ramy forward and have him as the next Dorian. Syntax is in trouble, oh oh  ;)

So if this is true he will not get the shaft over politics as they want him in the front lines.

ukjeff

« Reply #91 on: August 04, 2013, 11:44:55 AM »
Haha, just got word from someone in the know that AMI and the ''powers that be'' are going to push Ramy forward and have him as the next Dorian. Syntax is in trouble, oh oh  ;)

So if this is true he will not get the shaft over politics as they want him in the front lines.

What!!!!!
You mean theres 'politics' in bodybuilding and its not about the best physique that wins?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #92 on: August 04, 2013, 11:53:34 AM »
What!!!!!
You mean theres 'politics' in bodybuilding and its not about the best physique that wins?
That is not what I meant, they are not going to alter placings to get him anywhere, but they have plans for him for marketability and other reasons to give him the spot light. So he certainly will not be over looked here like some suggest.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #93 on: August 04, 2013, 12:04:28 PM »
Ramy should learn to speak english before competing in the Olympia.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #94 on: August 04, 2013, 12:06:02 PM »
Rhoden is going to look like a miniboat standing besides an aircraft carrier, big ramy. Hard for rhoden to place top 5 this year.

I agree but Rhoden is better than Jay.

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: August 04, 2013, 12:07:28 PM »
Ramy should learn to speak english before competing in the Olympia.

will probably do that this offseason. he ought to at least..

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #96 on: August 04, 2013, 12:18:33 PM »
4th

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #97 on: August 04, 2013, 12:20:40 PM »
you kidding bro? They are gonna push someone from camel country in the O.
 :o
It actually makes a lot of sense. The middle east is booming on the bodybuilding scene, it is huge down there now, especially in the regions Ramy is from, he can bring in millions of followers and the Arab community has money and he is young and looks pretty marketable as well, he lives in the middle of Europe-Asia and the south pacific-India and Pakistan. This is fresh market that would cater to a Ramy more so then even Phil

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #98 on: August 04, 2013, 12:22:39 PM »

Welp, you just got cut out of the loop... Way to go OTH, revealing trade secrets on GB, don't expect to ever place again.  :D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #99 on: August 04, 2013, 12:24:44 PM »
I wish you could bet on the Olympia here in Vegas.