Author Topic: 2013 Olympia - Big Ramy's final placing at olympia will be  (Read 37512 times)

whitewidow

Re: ramy final placing at olympia
« Reply #125 on: August 06, 2013, 03:35:55 AM »
all my bets so far are for top 4, with exception of 100 dollars for top 3 which I am still comfortable with, if Ramy falls outside the top 4 I am out so far 1000 dollars.

So if Ramy is reading this, fuck bro 1 grand is a lot of money for me so don't fuck this up!!!!!   :D

I think you have made some good bets. There really isn't anybody who I can see knocking ramy out of 3rd or 4th place.You should win some cash. Now top 3 that would be diffrent. I would be a risky bet. $th place gives you some breathing room, but place higher then kai no way!

ultra_blue

• Getbig II
Re: 2013 Olympia - Big Ramy's final placing at olympia will be
« Reply #126 on: August 06, 2013, 10:05:34 PM »
could someone please elaborate on HOW ramy has achieved such a large amount of muscle mass without fucking up his gut?  does he have access to high quality human grade pharma gear?  is this the MAIN reason as to why he is just so muscular and has really came out of nowhere?  as i recall, steroids, ancillaries, etc... are sold in Egypt without a prescription.

let's be real here guys, bb is all about the drugs!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #127 on: August 06, 2013, 10:19:41 PM »
could someone please elaborate on HOW ramy has achieved such a large amount of muscle mass without fucking up his gut?  does he have access to high quality human grade pharma gear?  is this the MAIN reason as to why he is just so muscular and has really came out of nowhere?  as i recall, steroids, ancillaries, etc... are sold in Egypt without a prescription.

I think it's just his short tenure in the sport, coupled with phenomenal genetics. As I've gotten bigger into the 230-240 range, even at low Bodyfat, I've still seen my midsection grow to an extent. No gut yet, but I have a feeling if I was to be blasting GH/Slin, I would be prone to this. I feel like guys like rami are less susceptible to this and his muscle mass on top of his  phenomenal structure will always be a step ahead of his guts ability to balloon up.

What really intrigues me is if he is able to keep the gut down in the next 5 years, and at what cost.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #128 on: August 06, 2013, 10:38:57 PM »
5th.

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #129 on: August 06, 2013, 11:08:32 PM »
I think it's just his short tenure in the sport, coupled with phenomenal genetics. As I've gotten bigger into the 230-240 range, even at low Bodyfat, I've still seen my midsection grow to an extent. No gut yet, but I have a feeling if I was to be blasting GH/Slin, I would be prone to this. I feel like guys like rami are less susceptible to this and his muscle mass on top of his  phenomenal structure will always be a step ahead of his guts ability to balloon up.

What really intrigues me is if he is able to keep the gut down in the next 5 years, and at what cost.

I think you are pretty spot on. I also suspect he has access to the BEST drugs around and not just AAS. I mean igf1 slin gh and other such peptides. And in massive amounts. He also has the genetics to handle extreme use and has excellent response to drugs. He also probably didnt fuck around with pussy dosages and was guided early on by someone much the same as phil heath was guided by jay cutler. Basically. Hes done everything right to get to Olympia level in record time.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Calling Out OTH On The Camel Jockey Fandom (Ramy Bet)
« Reply #130 on: August 06, 2013, 11:57:15 PM »
OK, you sound like a dam CT, who gives a shit about what you just said, this is bodybuilding not a presidential election, wtf.

LOL! That was funny :P

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #131 on: August 07, 2013, 01:11:09 AM »
could someone please elaborate on HOW ramy has achieved such a large amount of muscle mass without fucking up his gut?  does he have access to high quality human grade pharma gear?  is this the MAIN reason as to why he is just so muscular and has really came out of nowhere?  as i recall, steroids, ancillaries, etc... are sold in Egypt without a prescription.

i know this is going to sound stupid but literally he lives at the gym,  i mean that is his home address the gym, he sleeps in a bed in a room upstairs.  I suspect he trains, eats, hormones, sleeps repeat literally 24 hours a day, seven days a week

ukjeff

« Reply #132 on: August 07, 2013, 01:16:17 AM »
i know this is going to sound stupid but literally he lives at the gym,  i mean that is his home address the gym, he sleeps in a bed in a room upstairs.  I suspect he trains, eats, hormones, sleeps repeat literally 24 hours a day, seven days a week

Yet Dorian made his gains training 3 hours a week.

Go figure

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #133 on: August 07, 2013, 01:26:48 AM »
Yet Dorian made his gains training 3 hours a week.

Go figure
this is a different protocol, see slin allows you to flush nutrients in while you are massively pumped. you can train 3 times a day and gorge one muscle group at a time with nutrients by gorging that individual muscle with blood and keep this up day in day out, which is what i suspect he does.

only a select few can take this approach, a true genetic freak

whitewidow

« Reply #134 on: August 07, 2013, 02:04:07 AM »
this is a different protocol, see slin allows you to flush nutrients in while you are massively pumped. you can train 3 times a day and gorge one muscle group at a time with nutrients by gorging that individual muscle with blood and keep this up day in day out, which is what i suspect he does.

only a select few can take this approach, a true genetic freak

I would like to see a lifting video where he is lifting some heavy free weights like kai does. Not using hammer strength. I know he was carb dpleted and was days pout from the NY pro but he wasn't that impressive and I understand the insulin protocols ,but how is it that much diffrent then kais? Kai was incline benching 500lbs 8 days out. I think Ramy would tear a muscle trying to do that. whatever the situation ramy is huge and I think you will win some cash

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #135 on: August 07, 2013, 09:49:41 AM »
I would like to see a lifting video where he is lifting some heavy free weights like kai does. Not using hammer strength. I know he was carb dpleted and was days pout from the NY pro but he wasn't that impressive and I understand the insulin protocols ,but how is it that much diffrent then kais? Kai was incline benching 500lbs 8 days out. I think Ramy would tear a muscle trying to do that. whatever the situation ramy is huge and I think you will win some cash
Ramy won't do that, he only cares about what makes his muscles bigger, not a video, this guy is the perfectly trained bodybuilder around the clock and does not deviate in his training system over some ego lift.

BRO

• Getbig III
« Reply #136 on: August 07, 2013, 10:06:09 AM »

How long has Ramy been training for? Is he in his 30s?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #137 on: August 07, 2013, 10:11:02 AM »
How long has Ramy been training for? Is he in his 30s?
I think he is 28 or 29, not older though and it is true he has been training for 4 years straight now, however this is after a 3 year layoff, before then he was probably juiced and hormonized to the max for years and years, who know.

I suspect he was nearly 300lb before his lay off and they are leaving that part out to make it seem like he gained 80 lb of muscle in record time.

BRO

• Getbig III
« Reply #138 on: August 07, 2013, 10:20:32 AM »
I think he is 28 or 29, not older though and it is true he has been training for 4 years straight now, however this is after a 3 year layoff, before then he was probably juiced and hormonized to the max for years and years, who know.

I suspect he was nearly 300lb before his lay off and they are leaving that part out to make it seem like he gained 80 lb of muscle in record time.

His body must be close to being maxed out if he is near 300... His waist will begin to grow as he ages, and with more dosing...

BRO

• Getbig III
« Reply #139 on: August 07, 2013, 10:21:21 AM »

Kai is one of the few "strong" bodybuilders, pre contest.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #140 on: August 07, 2013, 10:46:46 AM »
according to gh15, big "rami" is his pupil and has been following the bible to the T for years ::)

akk sugar water and bunk kigs ;D ;D
l

BRO

• Getbig III
« Reply #141 on: August 07, 2013, 10:53:48 AM »
according to gh15, big "rami" is his pupil and has been following the bible to the T for years ::)

akk sugar water and bunk kigs ;D ;D

Hmm... So this would mean Rami knows GH15 personally?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: ramy final placing at olympia
« Reply #142 on: August 07, 2013, 10:56:14 AM »
Kai will beat Ramy! You have anymore money you want to risk losing. I think your top 4 bet is agood one but finish second over kai? No way! Not his first year. Plus Kai is just as good and while ramy might weigh more kai holds alot of lean muscle mass and has better seperation everywhere. look at mustafah Muhamed and then look at ramy they look alot alike. Both have enormous quads.

I agree
l

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: August 07, 2013, 04:02:05 PM »
fuk knows where he will place. stupid discussion

what i want to know is: is big ramy the next big white hope? i.e is he white?

i urge the numerous resident experts on racial profiling to please chime in

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #144 on: August 07, 2013, 05:26:22 PM »
fuk knows where he will place. stupid discussion

what i want to know is: is big ramy the next big white hope? i.e is he white?

i urge the numerous resident experts on racial profiling to please chime in
he will lock down the olympia for years, count on it.  ;)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #145 on: August 07, 2013, 05:28:07 PM »
he will lock down the olympia for years, count on it.  ;)

yup, kuclo is fucked ;D
l

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #146 on: September 18, 2013, 02:08:00 PM »
11-12 days until my cash transfer. Please deposit the funds into your paypal account now.
Don\t count your chickens before they hatch  :-\

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: September 18, 2013, 02:18:05 PM »
Peter McGough surprised me with this and it may be the prelude to a low placing.  The timing of this and the use of the word "overrated" is a " low-blowed attempt to derail Big Ramy".
http://musculardevelopment.com/team-md-blogs/the-mcgough-report/12111-big-ramy.html#.UjoYWeDFUy7Why he’s overrated!

The biggest talking point at this year’s upcoming Mr. Olympia shindig– beside Bob Chick’s sartorial decisions – is the debut of 285-pound Big Ramy. When he made his winning pro debut at last May’s New York Pro he was the biggest thing to hit bodybuilding since King Kamali’s ego.

Stacking 285 pounds on his 5’10” frame, the 28 year old Egyptian – who now lives in Kuwait – stunned all those in attendance onstage and offstage not just with his huge muscle size but also his balance and shape and a waist taper unusual for most belonging to the mass monsters club. Quite simply we have not seen someone of this size and this complete before. But to my tired peepers there are four factors to be considered before we crown Big Ramy the 14th Mr. Olympia champ.

Factor One: Shock Value Won’t Last: There is no doubt that Big Ramy shook the Tribeca to its rafters, putting the local fire departments on earthquake alert, and stunned everyone in his pro debut. The sheer size of the guy took the breath away and backed up by his proportions and tight waist the fact that he did have some weaknesses were maybe overlooked. Going into the Olympia he won’t have that same “first impressions” shock value? The same surprise element won’t be there. Like losing your virginity, it only happens once – personally I can’t wait.

Factor Two: The Victor Factor: The main plotline going into the 2012 New York Pro was the return of Victor Martinez after nearly two years away from competition. Now let it be said that the Victor Martinez who appeared on May 25 and was runner-up to Big Ramy isn’t the best Victor (a formidable opponent indeed) we’ve seen. He was conditioned but was leaner and little flattish in some areas, but overall he had crisper detail than Ramy. The latter usually being the clinching winning factor. But to return to the question of a best ever Victor (probably his second place at the 2007 Olympia) it’s a truism that veteran competitors like the popular Dominican are judged not only on who is standing next to them but also against their former best. This probably hurt Victor’s placing. That is not a knock against the judges: It’s human nature in all walks of life to compare the past against the present. A Victor in prime shape would have probably beaten Ramy. Plus in reviewing the full line-up, of the 18 others Ramy finished ahead of only two (Martinez and Marcus Haley) have ever made an Olympia appearance. This is not strictly to say it was a weak field, more it was a field of mostly youngish talent who are still WIP.

Factor Three: Ramy’s Weaknesses: Now speaking of weaknesses at Ramy’s level of physical development is like criticizing Roger Federer’s backhand, but when there’s talk about our subject winning this year’s Olympia closer inspection is required. Big Ramy had a couple of pointed anomalies in the pec area which are usually punished. His thighs are humungous (like he’s got a bantamweight strapped to each leg) but from what was seen in New York they lacked deep separation and cross striations. Also his hams (from the back) and calves need improvement. His back while maybe being the widest around could still use a bit more thickness and certainly detail in order to joust with the Heaths and Greenes of the bodybuilding world. Chest could be thicker also.

Factor Four: The Devil’s In The Details In my opinion Ramy wasn’t 100 per cent dialed in in New York He wasn’t bone dry which made him unable to exhibit rock hard muscle: It seemed there was a slight blurriness caused by a thin film of water. We didn’t see the sort of detail that is needed for a top six Olympia spot. Some pundits are of the opinion that if Ramy drops ten pounds then look out Phil Heath. On the other hand dropping ten pounds won’t give him more back thickness, better calves and hams and cross striations in his thighs. It may be that Heathlike detail is not there to be mined out. Like most factors in bodybuilding the bottom line is genetics: you either have that feathery type detail embedded in the muscles or you don’t. Training another few years will enable muscle maturity to kick in and improve separation, but it won’t unearth crazy detail if it’s not inherent in the genes. To defeat a Mr. Olympia history proves you have to beat him at his own game or wait for his decline. Phil’s Heath game is packing his physique with more detail than we’ve seen before: He’s the Devil with the details everyone else has to get past. In viewing the top four at last year’s Olympia (in order Phil Heath, Kai Greene, Shawn Rhoden, Dexter Jackson) they all would appear to have Ramy beaten in the detail department.

WAIT AND SEE
This has not been a low-blowed attempt to derail Big Ramy. I think he’s livened up the bodybuilding scene like no other competitor in recent years, and we should treasure him as he develops (maybe to Mr. Olympia status) not overburden him with impossible expectations. Making the top six would be a tremendous achievement for the rookie but to expect him to win this year is liking expecting Miley Cirus to keep her clothes on from now on. Ain’t gonna happen.
DISCUSS THIS STORY ON THE MD FORUMS

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: September 28, 2013, 04:07:14 AM »
In one fell swoop, Team Rami and Team Fake Muslim Troll have been routed.

I expect my cash payment within the next 10 days.

OTH, your word is on the line. I have a mod willing to enforce the terms of our contract; don't let it come to that.

If Ramy places in the top four, I will transfer the positively princely purse of $250* to the paypal account of your preference (hey, betting large amounts of money is for morons), post a pic of myself (humiliating for me), and not log in to getbig for a month

done

make it 150 dollars though, as I am already 850 dollars into bets for Ramy, so an even 1000 dollars is my capping.  ;)

I said I will pay, you have my word, my rep is on the line.

In before syntax gets made fun off and runs off crying.

I'm all tuned in. :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #149 on: September 28, 2013, 04:52:01 AM »
Looks like Ramy is out of the top 6  ;D