Author Topic: Dating racial preference chart for white men and women.  (Read 23727 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Dating racial preference chart for white men and women.
« Reply #150 on: August 17, 2013, 08:51:33 PM »
I think black men are on average, are alot more desirable to most women than latin men.
being a black male isn't bad at all, they actually do very well with women of all races...if a white chick doesn't like white guys she's dating black guys.

I think black women, have it the worst...along with Asian men.
you dont get out a lot, do you bro?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #151 on: August 17, 2013, 08:54:01 PM »
was gonna say the same thing.... I know a ton of hispanic women, and they almost all hate the idea of the black man with a violent passion... they almost all go for
1.hispanic
2.white

Distant 3rd is everyone else.

most hispanic/latinos and Latinas ive personally known were fiercely racists against negroes.
i was gonna wait till this hit 10 pages...but what were the countries of the Latinas?
Because from my experiences and others, some of the most racist Latinos have black in them...
You know a certain Dominican tried to exterminate them...

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #152 on: August 17, 2013, 08:57:46 PM »

I'm sure he does.  You;re the one who sits around looking for gore sites and apache helicopters.  Dude, you shouldn't even talk. His observations are quite good.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: August 17, 2013, 08:59:18 PM »
Wow. He's such an expert on race. What a hero.

Now go fuck off and die.

Another one of the gimmick bitches I keep on edge.  8)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #154 on: August 17, 2013, 09:07:58 PM »

Ive dated white chicks, Armenians,puerto ricans, mexicans, black chicks mixed and full,  southern white belles and white barby pieces of shit from  hollywood..... I've lived Los  Angeles,CA...northern,CA......new York.....Georgia ...and South Carolina ...I think I'm pretty much on the money.  The latin women you are referring to who prefer white men are high class broads who   have white friends, walk talk and act like they are white/think they are white.  The parents of latin women are very pushy (the mothers especially) and their relationships with the daughters are usually shitty.....its out on their own at 18 and they  are encouraged at a young age to find a successful white man with money.
l

BooRadley

« Reply #155 on: August 17, 2013, 09:10:35 PM »
Ive dated white chicks, Armenians,puerto ricans, mexicans, black chicks mixed and full,  southern white belles and white barby pieces of shit from  hollywood..... I've lived Los  Angeles,CA...northern,CA......new York.....Georgia ...and South Carolina ...

Is that why you have nearly 5,000 posts on getbig.com?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #156 on: August 17, 2013, 09:10:49 PM »
when whites hit a certain age, they become real flaky, skin falls off like a dry cracker. it's amazing.  i don;t see the trend with blacks, latins or asians.  explain this?

If they are Hierarchy bloodline, they flake because of reptilian genes...

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #157 on: August 17, 2013, 09:23:01 PM »
I'm sure he does.  You;re the one who sits around looking for gore sites and apache helicopters.  Dude, you shouldn't even talk. His observations are quite good.
Uh, I think you have me confused wirh Stark, my negro friend.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #158 on: August 17, 2013, 09:28:54 PM »
Ive dated white chicks, Armenians,puerto ricans, mexicans, black chicks mixed and full,  southern white belles and white barby pieces of shit from  hollywood..... I've lived Los  Angeles,CA...northern,CA......new York.....Georgia ...and South Carolina ...I think I'm pretty much on the money.  The latin women you are referring to who prefer white men are high class broads who   have white friends, walk talk and act like they are white/think they are white.  The parents of latin women are very pushy (the mothers especially) and their relationships with the daughters are usually shitty.....its out on their own at 18 and they  are encouraged at a young age to find a successful white man with money.
Uh....., no. These are most certainly are not high class..... unless you count straight outta the ghetto 2nd and 3rd generation illegals/latinas/wannabe cartel bangers as "high class".  Maybe the less ghetto chicks prefer black guys, but almost all ive met have been straight hispanic followed by whites, with a disgusted opinion of blacks.

I also seem to remember a lot of your posts talking about being a loner, not getting out much, and needing advices on how to pull certain type s of women, so im thinking you may be stretching quite a bit here.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #159 on: August 17, 2013, 09:34:31 PM »
Although my wife did bring up a good point, that most americanized 4th + generation hispanic chicks look down on hisoanic men, and share more traits with typical americano whore, which puts whites 1st more closely followed by black men 2nd....

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #160 on: August 17, 2013, 10:07:57 PM »
aaww is that what you tell yourself to cope? from what i have heard girls say (and I have heard many) seems to be true but your insecure mind can't accept that lol it's funny when internet racists start with that stuff    

Fine...you can have bigger dicks if it makes you feel better. Also faster.  We'll take superior at everything at else, and rulers of the  entire civilized  world.  So go jump really high and measure your penis while we are busy exploiting you, and giving you crumbs....hahahaha

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #161 on: August 17, 2013, 10:15:05 PM »
Fine...you can have bigger dicks if it makes you feel better. Also faster.  We'll take superior at everything at else, and rulers of the  entire civilized  world.  So go jump really high and measure your penis while we are busy exploiting you, and giving you crumbs....hahahaha

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #162 on: August 17, 2013, 10:21:09 PM »
Uh....., no. These are most certainly are not high class..... unless you count straight outta the ghetto 2nd and 3rd generation illegals/latinas/wannabe cartel bangers as "high class".  Maybe the less ghetto chicks prefer black guys, but almost all ive met have been straight hispanic followed by whites, with a disgusted opinion of blacks.

I also seem to remember a lot of your posts talking about being a loner, not getting out much, and needing advices on how to pull certain type s of women, so im thinking you may be stretching quite a bit here.

i went through a 4 month period where I didnt date, let alone talk to anyone and made some threads but that's 4 months in my life. lol at  some whiteboy who played in a rock band  talking to me  about latin women ;D  Ive fucked more latin women than any  white guy on this sight...i put my fucking life on it...sure there are white guys who have banged more white chicks than me but thats not what this thread is about. truth is a  brown eyed Italian men  can pass for Puerto rican on a dime..
.have you sat at the dinner table with their families? been in relationships with them?  no you haven't....because if you have you wouldn't be arguing this with me.saying latin chicks in the ghetto prefer white men and don't like black men. HAHA oh brother. latin women in the ghetto are just as fucking racist towards white men as black women.
l

BooRadley

« Reply #163 on: August 17, 2013, 10:23:20 PM »
Who gives a fuck about ghetto chicks anyway? They're disgusting.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: August 17, 2013, 10:36:56 PM »

I dated a Hispanic woman that hated Hispanic men and everything to do with Mexican culture. She would purposely stay out of the sun so she wouldn't get too dark.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: August 17, 2013, 10:39:36 PM »
 Ive fucked more latin women than any  white guy on this sight...i put my fucking life on it...

Ain't no way, son.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: August 17, 2013, 10:45:45 PM »
Uh, I think you have me confused wirh Stark, my negro friend.

:o

You're right!  I can't tell you white boys apart even if you (all) are hiding by usernames. The exception to the rule is that brute Chaos.  >:(

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #167 on: August 17, 2013, 10:49:47 PM »
Ain't no way, son.

never seen a pic of you.
l

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #168 on: August 17, 2013, 10:53:44 PM »
The Chinese say, "Let them round eyes fight each other over dick size and sports, while we come in and bury them."

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #169 on: August 17, 2013, 11:25:05 PM »
aaww is that what you tell yourself to cope? from what i have heard girls say (and I have heard many) seems to be true but your insecure mind can't accept that lol it's funny when internet racists start with that stuff   

It's ironies that some are quick to quote all the negative stereotypes when it comes to the black male but REFUTE to death the Big Dick Label that is possessed.... just sent a Becky home and I'm feeling pretty fortunate that the cops didnt come knocking down the door from all the screaming, WHAT UP WIGGS ;)

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #170 on: August 18, 2013, 12:25:18 AM »
It's ironies that some are quick to quote all the negative stereotypes when it comes to the black male but REFUTE to death the Big Dick Label that is possessed.... just sent a Becky home and I'm feeling pretty fortunate that the cops didnt come knocking down the door from all the screaming, WHAT UP WIGGS ;)

the opposite is even more true.. black guys are more then happy to let the "big cock/superior  athletes"  stereotype thrive, wiggs is a normally endowed (no homo) fat black guy who never stops talking about how great he is..

but mention violence, education,  welfare and they scream at you like you shot their mother and call you a racist.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #171 on: August 18, 2013, 08:11:10 AM »
i went through a 4 month period where I didnt date, let alone talk to anyone and made some threads but that's 4 months in my life. lol at  some whiteboy who played in a rock band  talking to me  about latin women ;D  Ive fucked more latin women than any  white guy on this sight...i put my fucking life on it...sure there are white guys who have banged more white chicks than me but thats not what this thread is about. truth is a  brown eyed Italian men  can pass for Puerto rican on a dime..
.have you sat at the dinner table with their families? been in relationships with them?  no you haven't....because if you have you wouldn't be arguing this with me.saying latin chicks in the ghetto prefer white men and don't like black men. HAHA oh brother. latin women in the ghetto are just as fucking racist towards white men as black women.
Lawl, whatever you say broseph, you keep getting down wit' ya bad self, dont let anyone fuck wit yo delusions dawg.

Man, fucking kids these days..   they bang a couple latinas, and suddenly they think they are some kind of authority on the dating habits of all hispanic females.

oh, and extra lol at your calling at the whole "white boy in a rock band" thing... pretty clear you have zero idea who I am, and what ive done. Ill just leave it at that.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #172 on: August 18, 2013, 08:28:45 AM »
Lawl, whatever you say broseph, you keep getting down wit' ya bad self, dont let anyone fuck wit yo delusions dawg.

Man, fucking kids these days..   they bang a couple latinas, and suddenly they think they are some kind of authority on the dating habits of all hispanic females.

I was just making a point, I've been all over .. I never really disagreed with you until you said latin chicks from the ghetto prefer white men, and wont date black men?? cmon man. Of course I was generalizing, personally I know one latin chick out here who doesn't date hispanic men....she hates black men and prefers white men... the hottest latin chick i know from los angeles dates a jewish banker....i know another one who dates and prefers jewish men as well. both these women are successful and dont have the typical latina attitude...not ghetto but defiinitely below middle class families. so I never said they weren't out there. as i know some who are what u say personally,  but alot more who are the opposite. hence the word "most"
l

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: August 24, 2013, 10:12:30 AM »
the opposite is even more true.. black guys are more then happy to let the "big cock/superior  athletes"  stereotype thrive, wiggs is a normally endowed (no homo) fat black guy who never stops talking about how great he is..

but mention violence, education,  welfare and they scream at you like you shot their mother and call you a racist.
Haha
Your observations about negros are always spot on.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: August 25, 2013, 03:20:38 PM »
Uh, I think you have me confused wirh Stark, my negro nigger friend.
fixed.