Author Topic: Dwight Coward  (Read 26712 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Dwight Coward
« Reply #75 on: December 27, 2013, 01:19:53 PM »
 glad to have qb and bb! awesome! you too 240!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #76 on: May 05, 2014, 08:05:51 PM »
Out in the first round.  D'Antoni gone.  Dummy should have stayed in LA. 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #77 on: May 05, 2014, 08:18:34 PM »
nice bump.

1st round exit in his prime is terrible.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: May 28, 2015, 11:36:02 AM »
Out in the Western Conference Finals.  But hey he's still he a "champion."  lol

Dwight Howard says he's still a champion, even though he clearly isn't
By Mike Foss
May 28, 2015

Following a sound drubbing in the Western Conference finals at the hands of the Golden State Warriors, Dwight Howard chose to remain positive.

Despite a truly unremarkable five games in which he averaged 14 points, Howard insisted that he would remain determined. He also insisted that he was a champion.

“It’s tough, but I won’t stop fighting,” Howard told CBS Sports. “I’m going to continue to push myself to the limit and remember that, no matter how the season ends, I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.”

Here’s the problem with that statement. There have been many players who have won NBA championships since 1947. Those players are champions. Dwight Howard has never won an NBA championship. Dwight Howard is not a champion. Dwight Howard is almost a champion.

He wants to be a champion. He has the talent and ability and desire to be a champion. But he isn’t a champion. Because he lost.

Dwight Howard probably believes he’s a doctor too. If Dwight Howard says he’s a doctor, don’t believe him. He isn’t a doctor.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/05/dwight-howard-says-hes-still-a-champion-even-though-he-clearly-isnt

Texas Ranger

• Getbig II
« Reply #79 on: May 28, 2015, 09:18:24 PM »
Out in the Western Conference Finals.  But hey he's still he a "champion."  lol

Dwight Howard says he's still a champion, even though he clearly isn't
By Mike Foss
May 28, 2015

Following a sound drubbing in the Western Conference finals at the hands of the Golden State Warriors, Dwight Howard chose to remain positive.

Despite a truly unremarkable five games in which he averaged 14 points, Howard insisted that he would remain determined. He also insisted that he was a champion.

“It’s tough, but I won’t stop fighting,” Howard told CBS Sports. “I’m going to continue to push myself to the limit and remember that, no matter how the season ends, I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.”

Here’s the problem with that statement. There have been many players who have won NBA championships since 1947. Those players are champions. Dwight Howard has never won an NBA championship. Dwight Howard is not a champion. Dwight Howard is almost a champion.

He wants to be a champion. He has the talent and ability and desire to be a champion. But he isn’t a champion. Because he lost.

Dwight Howard probably believes he’s a doctor too. If Dwight Howard says he’s a doctor, don’t believe him. He isn’t a doctor.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/05/dwight-howard-says-hes-still-a-champion-even-though-he-clearly-isnt
That shit is FUNNY AS FUCK!!! ;D ;D ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: May 29, 2015, 11:16:54 AM »
 :'(

Dwight Howard suspended for Rockets' 2015-16 season opener

HOUSTON -- Houston Rockets center Dwight Howard has been suspended for the 2015-16 season opener because he collected his fourth flagrant foul point during the 2015 postseason, the NBA announced Friday.

Dwight Howard has been suspended for the 2015-16 season opener for collecting his fourth flagrant foul during the 2015 postseason. Andrew D. Bernstein/Getty Images
The league reviewed a common foul Howard committed while setting a pick on Golden State Warriors forward Andre Iguodala in the fourth quarter of Wednesday's Game 5 of the Western Conference finals and upgraded it to a flagrant foul 1.

Howard hit Iguodala in the neck area with a forearm with 3:35 to play in the fourth quarter.

Also, the league rescinded the technical fouls Howard and Warriors center Andrew Bogut received in the second quarter of Game 5.

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2015/story/_/id/12974695/dwight-howard-suspended-houston-rockets-2015-16-season-opener