Author Topic: Do you think Jesus was a real person?  (Read 26427 times)

Mclovin

• Getbig III
Do you think Jesus was a real person?
« on: September 07, 2013, 06:43:59 AM »
I'm not asking if you think he was God, just if he actually existed. Outside of the Bible, is there any evidence that he was real?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Do you think Jesus was a real person?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2013, 06:48:30 AM »
Ask Coach. It depends on what's in his in-box. 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2013, 06:48:49 AM »
I'm not asking if you think he was God, just if he actually existed. Outside of the Bible, is there any evidence that he was real?

No

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2013, 06:51:47 AM »
No
are you falling into the popular trap of "God isn't real, Jesus was not in a real person in the bible and nobody in the bible was a real person"?

So, it takes until the 21st for people to proclaim Jesus wasn't real...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2013, 06:53:02 AM »
I can't believe you're asking this question. How old are you and from what country do you hail?
Your question should be is there evidence that Christ didn't exist.  His name aint Jesus. (white people translated it  ::) )It's Yahshua. (LIke that's so fucking hard to say.  ::) That's his actual Hebrew name in the language he spoke, Hebrew. There's is evidence EVERYWHERE he existed. But he wasn't some white guy as portrayed by Caeser Borgia. He was what is known to this board as a Neegul. They just hate admitting it.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2013, 06:54:36 AM »
No

You're a dipshit and an idiot. Leave this thread before you contribute more ignorance. The actual fucking arrogance to say that without any proof or even attempting to provide any proof shows how lost you are.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2013, 06:56:25 AM »
I can't believe you're asking this question. How old are you and from what country do you hail?
Your question should be is there evidence that Christ didn't exist.  His name aint Jesus. (white people translated it  ::) )It's Yahshua. (LIke that's so fucking hard to say.  ::) That's his actual Hebrew name in the language he spoke, Hebrew. There's is evidence EVERYWHERE he existed. But he wasn't some white guy as portrayed by Caeser Borgia. He was what is known to this board as a Neegul. They just hate admitting it.
Hehe. So Jesus is Marvin Gaye!?    ;D

Mclovin

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2013, 06:57:00 AM »

So if "Yahshu" was black, do you still think he was from Israel?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2013, 06:57:45 AM »

Haha. It's all fun and jokes till you're burning in hell...forever. Remember those words.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2013, 07:00:42 AM »
I'd say he was probably real.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2013, 07:01:47 AM »
Still to this day, he gets a lot people to procreate. "ohhhhhh, JESUS!"

Yes, Marvin Gaye is the Jesus of the music world.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2013, 07:03:27 AM »
Haha. It's all fun and jokes till you're burning in hell...forever. Remember those words.
I'll take the real Marvin and the real 'What's going on?' over any made-up nonsense. You take care, now. *Click* and enlighten yourself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-5c5o85SGo

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2013, 07:04:16 AM »
You're a dipshit and an idiot. Leave this thread before you contribute more ignorance. The actual fucking arrogance to say that without any proof or even attempting to provide any proof shows how lost you are.
x2

Mclovin

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2013, 07:08:10 AM »
What proof outside of the Bible is there though? I am not saying you are wrong; I am just asking the question. I have heard of someone named Josephus mentioned as an additional source, but I am not sure how credible this is considered.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2013, 07:09:50 AM »
are you falling into the popular trap of "God isn't real, Jesus was not in a real person in the bible and nobody in the bible was a real person"?

So, it takes until the 21st for people to proclaim Jesus wasn't real...

I don't follow popular trends , so some research for yourself. The evidence for a ' human ' Jesus is almost nil

Hell even in the bible it's next to nothing , the miraculous birth and the death and one mention in between

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2013, 07:11:46 AM »
I don't follow popular trends , so some research for yourself. The evidence for a ' human ' Jesus is almost nil

Hell even in the bible it's next to nothing , the miraculous birth and the death and one mention in between
Ouch.    ;D

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2013, 07:13:15 AM »

Judge not lest ye be judged......?  :-\

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2013, 07:13:24 AM »
a real person cant walk on water or raise up from the dead

ask any doctor

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2013, 07:13:45 AM »
It seems real to me. The guy's life is talked about, practiced preached and celebrated to this day. He did get beat like a slave, so maybe he was black. Doubtful though.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2013, 07:14:17 AM »

You're melting left-and-right no wonder conspiracy theories are popular with you , you're simple and emotional. and the irony of a believer demanding proof lol

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2013, 07:16:36 AM »

The Lord Bertrand Russell on Jesus

There is one very serious defect to my mind in Christ's moral character, and that is that He believed in hell. I do not myself feel that any person who is really profoundly humane can believe in everlasting punishment. Christ certainly as depicted in the Gospels did believe in everlasting punishment, and one does find repeatedly a vindictive fury against those people who would not listen to His preaching -- an attitude which is not uncommon with preachers, but which does somewhat detract from superlative excellence. You do not, for instance find that attitude in Socrates. You find him quite bland and urbane toward the people who would not listen to him; and it is, to my mind, far more worthy of a sage to take that line than to take the line of indignation

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2013, 07:18:20 AM »

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2013, 07:21:18 AM »

you know there was this mention of Ramses in the bible...I guess he didn't exist either...wait, his mummy is in a museum.

And yes, you do follow the popular trends, even if you don't want to admit it.
It's cool, trendy or whatever to say, "God doesn't exist", and now the big thing (or push now) is "Jesus" didn't exist." Next it will be David, King Solomon, Moses (unfortunately, his fate is tied with Ramses)...
I find it curious, they there is big knock on the men, no one really talks about the women of the bible---that they didn't exist...I wonder, could this be helped along by feminists and their sycophantic male supporters and some scientists that want the men of antiquity to fall? Seems plausible.
Beware of agendas, because I think that there is one behind all of this.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2013, 07:31:08 AM »
you know there was this mention of Ramses in the bible...I guess he didn't exist either...wait, his mummy is in a museum.

And yes, you do follow the popular trends, even if you don't want to admit it.
It's cool, trendy or whatever to say, "God doesn't exist", and now the big thing (or push now) is "Jesus" didn't exist." Next it will be David, King Solomon, Moses (unfortunately, his fate is tied with Ramses)...
I find it curious, they there is big knock on the men, no one really talks about the women of the bible---that they didn't exist...I wonder, could this be helped along by feminists and their sycophantic male supporters and some scientists that want the men of antiquity to fall? Seems plausible.
Beware of agendas, because I think that there is one behind all of this.
Ha!  ;D

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2013, 07:45:00 AM »
There is some evidence, so barring more info I will have to assume he was as real as L. Ron Hubbard.