Author Topic: Training protocols: HIT/HST/Max-OT/DC/GVT/Volume links inside + Excersise  (Read 134792 times)

koolie1

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Excerise Data base.
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2005, 06:54:21 AM »
OH YEAH SUPER THREAD!!!

Nitesh Sharma

Re: fast growth for bicepes
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2005, 01:45:42 AM »
 sir,

I am Nitesh Sharma & i am very keen to make my body. I am doing exercise from last 2 years but still i can't getting growth. when i started exercise i was very lean but now it is ok. I want to make my bicepes 15inch. Right now i have 13inch. I am not rich so give me that advice which can i do. SO please give me a effective advice for growth.

Nathan

« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2005, 08:13:18 AM »
the 2 things you might want to consider is diet ie"how much calories you intake and are your carbs proteins and fats in proper amounts." the second factor is either
over or under trainning. you know if you are over training if you find your self feeling drained and slugish.
you are under training if you find that you lift the same wieght all the time. I am 5'11 180 and I have 16' arms and I take no supplements am a vegan (which means I don't eat meat or dairy products) and I'am an ectomorph so if i can do it any one can ;) what i've learned is it's all about balance. if your program is unbalanced proporly you will not make gaines or will make very slow gains. a good site to chek out is www.skiplacour.com
oh yeah I started at 130lbs and had 11' arms and I worked out on and off for 2 years but in the past 12 weeks I've been very consistant and in that time went from 160 to 180lbs.
also I lift as heavy as possible but always use proper form,
one week I do the 3-4x8-10reps and the next week I do 2-3x4-6reps. I hope all that yappin helps ya good luck ;D

24Hourpro

• Getbig III
  • Its hard to be humble when you're huge.
Re:Training protocols: HIT/HST/Max-OT/DC/GVT/Volume links inside
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2005, 04:31:19 AM »
HST and Max-OT are said to work for anyone. I like the looks of both of the programs and will start Max-OT on Monday. I just chose it because I like the rep/set scheme and there is no "planning" neccessary. Its all laid out. I would say HST is more for experienced lifters because its a little more complex. But, IMO you cant go wrong with either.

Peace!

P.S. I will be testing HST after a few cycles through Max-OT to campare which is better for me.

Evidence suggests that neither protocol provides enough volume. Especially for an advanced lifter.
ironmass.com

lilian

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2005, 12:01:46 AM »

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Training protocols: HIT/HST/Max-OT/DC/GVT/Volume links inside
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2005, 08:58:52 AM »
Why do you people have to make lifting to be a f**king science? ...

Lol agree they love to make it very complicated.. fuckin morons.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2005, 04:39:50 PM »
www.workoutware.com

I use it for all my clients!

zamsforv

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2005, 12:12:05 AM »
hiii dudes i wanna know abt  the best excersise   for biceps
woofwoof

jackass

« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2005, 04:13:30 PM »
Neither does the DC link.

strongman718

• Getbig IV
  • Dont hate the player, Hate the game!!
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2005, 07:58:43 PM »
hiii dudes i wanna know abt  the best excersise   for biceps

you got to find what works for you, but if I had to recommend one it would be the barbell curl\

zamsforv

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2005, 09:08:21 PM »
ghee thankz strong man ::) the next thing is i want huge shoulders how to make the deltiods  huge  ::)
woofwoof

strongman718

• Getbig IV
  • Dont hate the player, Hate the game!!
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2005, 01:05:08 PM »
look bro no need for the sarcasm.  If you dont like the advise dont ask.

OTC_bodybuilder

• Getbig III
  • Train, eat, sleep...repeat!
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2005, 08:22:05 PM »
Don't forget P/RR/S.
Natural Freak

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2006, 10:59:58 AM »
I am Nitesh Sharma & i am very keen to make my body. I am doing exercise from last 2 years but still i can't getting growth. when i started exercise i was very lean but now it is ok. I want to make my bicepes 15inch. Right now i have 13inch. I am not rich so give me that advice which can i do. SO please give me a effective advice for growth.

Nitesh, find out the Pakistani names for Dianabol & Deca and have a good '06! ;)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2006, 10:18:24 AM »
why was my training protocol removed ??? 
"BLAST till you PAST" is a legitimate training program >:(
just push some weight!

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2006, 02:01:16 AM »

My two cent's
I think the three exercices and two heavy set's per exercice aka "Mr. Dugdale" style and Blood volume are insanely good routines both for gaining and during dieting as long as nutrition/rest is on the money!
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2006, 04:55:42 AM »
There are SO many different ways of gaining muscle effectively that it would take a while to list, and that is speaking person-specific. Really, it's all about what works for YOU. Trial and error. That's how we got where we are today, with exercise and dieting knowledge, but going that step further than putting on an inch or two relies on smart training/dieting/resting.

In my life, I'm switching reps/sets from a "program" which I used for a few months, and had only noticable gains in the biceps which didn't last. So, if this new approach works, it's a testiment that you can make the most out of your own body by giving new things a go and listening to yourself (but stick with a certain program of sets/reps/exercises for at least a month, and then decide if you want to switch).

As "Chic" Betancourt said: "If you listen to too many people, your head will explode." Or something like that. Happy training!

marilia05

• Getbig I
« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2006, 04:42:44 PM »
Marilia Coutinho

marilia05

• Getbig I
« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2006, 04:49:27 PM »
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/exercises.htm I like the way that one is organized.

http://www.changingshape.com/exercise/directory/musclesused.asp this one is easy to use

http://www.athletes.com/fun/exercises.htm kinda the same as bbing.com but not to shabby either.

I recognize "athletes.com"'s figs as the ones they have at bb.com - same pics.

Changing shape is really cool, especially for the people I need to show exercises to: they don't necessarily understand any English, so good illustrations, pics & animation is essencial.
thx
Marilia Coutinho

Iron_Fist

• Getbig I
« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2006, 10:42:47 PM »
www.Trainersbible.com

This site seems fairly new but has great content!

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2006, 10:09:34 AM »
hedgie

why in the sample workout for HST does it not include deads?

I Understand it would be difficult to incorporate but it shows three days with pull downs and rows?

Is this because of the amount of squats or what?

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2006, 02:39:52 PM »
hedgie

why in the sample workout for HST does it not include deads?

I Understand it would be difficult to incorporate but it shows three days with pull downs and rows?

Is this because of the amount of squats or what?

ta ta

Pretty much due to squats being in there too.

A lot of guys alternate a couple of excersises, usually have a workout 1 and 2.

At least that's what I think works best.

Put squats in wk1, dl's in wk2.

Some other excersises could also be alternated, like close grip bench presses and dips.

You would have an increase in the workload in three workouts then obviously, and with bigger increments.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2006, 11:44:17 AM »
i've started the program and previously being a hit trainer its hard for me to get my head round the amount of set reps i'll be doing is this routine worth trying in your opinion?

secondly the site say working up through the weights over 2 weeks do you think doing it over one week would matter? then say changing the rep scheme or is two weeks better?

im just picking your brains here thanks for the advice before!

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2006, 08:45:27 AM »
i've started the program and previously being a hit trainer its hard for me to get my head round the amount of set reps i'll be doing is this routine worth trying in your opinion?

secondly the site say working up through the weights over 2 weeks do you think doing it over one week would matter? then say changing the rep scheme or is two weeks better?

im just picking your brains here thanks for the advice before!

ta ta

You won't get that many workouts in if you do it in just one week. But aside from that, it would work fine IMO.

One thing I had to "re-program" myself, being a former HIT guy myself, was that you only use the amount of weight that is required to cause growth.

This amount gradually increases, as the muscle becomes accustomed to training, but no point in lifting anything more than is needed to cause the growth.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2006, 02:46:44 AM »
www.Trainersbible.com

This site seems fairly new but has great content!
bump for critical errors