Author Topic: % of actual size drugs give top bodybuilders?  (Read 12890 times)

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
Re: % of actual size drugs give top bodybuilders?
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2005, 09:16:52 PM »
A good analogy on this issue is bench pressing with high tech bench shirt vs without.
One top guy is Scott Mendelson who can bench  a bit over 700 raw but can do a good 200 lbs more with the shirt. Therefor we can conclude a really top guy can expect 20-25% more wt in the shirt.
I would be interested in what is the actual size difference on drugs vs natural.
My guess would be it might be ablout the same as the infamous bench shirts of today, a good 20-25%.
Take Ronnie who competes at 270-280 range in most shows now. He was natural enough to pass the drug test twice to win the hvy wt IFBB Universe in 1991 at a little over 210. With another decade of training with his awesome genetics he could be 220-225 lbs drug free, a difference of 50 lbs aprox. This is aprox the 20-25% extra a bench shirt gives to a powerlifter. Look at the top hvy wts at the Team U, like Skip Lacour, they weigh a good 50 lbs less than Guys like Ronnie or Jay.
I think this estimate is reasonable, what do you think?

so are you saying the the top powerlifters   off gear and without a bench shirt can't break 500?  lol

shit i did 350 clean in high school   natural

suckmymuscle

« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2005, 09:32:28 PM »

so are you saying the the top powerlifters   off gear and without a bench shirt can't break 500?  lol

Yeah, but there aren't many 35 year-old high-schoolers. ;D You're comparing yourself to kiddies... ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2005, 11:06:25 PM »
#

suckmymuscle

« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2005, 11:21:50 PM »
  What is this argument about, exactly? ??? I seem to have missed the boat...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

BGSLVOWNR

• Getbig II
  • EVEN THE MIGHTY OAK STARTS AS AN ACORN
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2005, 02:32:06 AM »
wtf are you posting on a message board for???? Discussing bodybuilding related shit is the point of the whole board c*nt  knocker

40 percent drugs

LISTEN HERE LITTLE homo PUNK BITCH. I LOVE DISCUSSING BODYBUILDING ISSUES, HOWEVER, ARGUING OVER  %'S WITH STEROID INVOLVEMENT WITH LIFTING IS POINTLESS, UNLESS YOU YOURSELF ARE ON THE SHIT AND WONDER YOURSELF WHAT A SAGGY, WEAK, PUSSY YOU WOULD BE WITH OUT IT. PUNK!!! END OF STORY!!
14 WORDS

suckmymuscle

« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2005, 02:40:55 AM »
LISTEN HERE LITTLE homo PUNK BITCH. I LOVE DISCUSSING BODYBUILDING ISSUES, HOWEVER, ARGUING OVER  %'S WITH STEROID INVOLVEMENT WITH LIFTING IS POINTLESS, UNLESS YOU YOURSELF ARE ON THE SHIT AND WONDER YOURSELF WHAT A SAGGY, WEAK, PUSSY YOU WOULD BE WITH OUT IT. PUNK!!! END OF STORY!!

HA HA HA! Take it easy, bro...if you're gonna get upset at all the bullshit said here, you should request a prescription for Lipitor from your doctor right now. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

BGSLVOWNR

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2005, 02:43:06 AM »
HA HA HA! Take it easy, bro...if you're gonna get upset at all the bullshit said here, you should request a prescription for Lipitor from your doctor right now. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I'M ALL READY ON IT.

LICK MY GOOCH!!!
14 WORDS

suckmymuscle

« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2005, 03:37:36 AM »
I'M ALL READY ON IT.

LICK MY GOOCH!!!

Dude, I was nice to ya... >:( You'll start making many enemies on this board, cun t.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

BGSLVOWNR

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2005, 04:01:06 AM »
  Dude, I was nice to ya... >:( You'll start making many enemies on this board, cun t.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
DON'T BE NICE TO ME BITCH. I ALREADY HAVE ENEMIES. YOU THINK A FEW MORE IS GONNA CHANGE ANYTHING. NUGGA PLEASE. LISTEN QUEFF, JUST IGNORE MY POSTS. I'LL KEEP ON POSTING WHAT I FEEL, AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. YOU CAN F...U...C...K... OFF C...U...N...T KNOCKER!!! BRING IT ON WITH ANOTHER RESPONSE TO THIS MR TUFF GUY SUCKMYMUSCLE. ;D ;D ;D

GARGLE MY SACK!!!
14 WORDS

suckmymuscle

« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2005, 04:07:13 AM »
DON'T BE NICE TO ME BITCH. I ALREADY HAVE ENEMIES. YOU THINK A FEW MORE IS GONNA CHANGE ANYTHING. NUGGA PLEASE. LISTEN QUEFF, JUST IGNORE MY POSTS. I'LL KEEP ON POSTING WHAT I FEEL, AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. YOU CAN F...U...C...K... OFF C...U...N...T KNOCKER!!! BRING IT ON WITH ANOTHER RESPONSE TO THIS MR TUFF GUY SUCKMYMUSCLE. ;D ;D ;D

GARGLE MY SACK!!!

:'(  Nah, you're too easy. No wit...no intelligence ::). All you do is blurt out insults, something a crack-baby can do-something which is probably true in your case, anyway. Your momma was probably the kind of cun t who would suck a dozen duds, for a single rock. Hey, you were fed man-milk while in the womb. All the testosterone you received, from all that spooge, probably explains your violent personality ;D.I will let you embarass yourself(you won't stay here for long). ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Prime

• Getbig IV
  • The force is strong in this'un
« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2005, 05:22:31 AM »
A good analogy on this issue is bench pressing with high tech bench shirt vs without.
One top guy is Scott Mendelson who can bench  a bit over 700 raw but can do a good 200 lbs more with the shirt. Therefor we can conclude a really top guy can expect 20-25% more wt in the shirt.
I would be interested in what is the actual size difference on drugs vs natural.
My guess would be it might be ablout the same as the infamous bench shirts of today, a good 20-25%.
Take Ronnie who competes at 270-280 range in most shows now. He was natural enough to pass the drug test twice to win the hvy wt IFBB Universe in 1991 at a little over 210. With another decade of training with his awesome genetics he could be 220-225 lbs drug free, a difference of 50 lbs aprox. This is aprox the 20-25% extra a bench shirt gives to a powerlifter. Look at the top hvy wts at the Team U, like Skip Lacour, they weigh a good 50 lbs less than Guys like Ronnie or Jay.

The current world champion is 5ft6 and about 175-180
[img]http://ima

BGSLVOWNR

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2005, 11:05:32 AM »
  :'(  Nah, you're too easy. No wit...no intelligence ::). All you do is blurt out insults, something a crack-baby can do-something which is probably true in your case, anyway. Your momma was probably the kind of cun t who would suck a dozen duds, for a single rock. Hey, you were fed man-milk while in the womb. All the testosterone you received, from all that spooge, probably explains your violent personality ;D.I will let you embarass yourself(you won't stay here for long). ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

OH DARN, YOU'RE RIGHT. YOUR INSULTS ARE WAY MORE WITTY AND INTELLIGENT THAN MINE. ESPECIALLY HOW YOU PUT CUTE LITTLE FACES AFTER EVERY WELL THOUGHT OUT STATEMENT. JUST GET BACK TO CLEANING THE MAGGOTS OFF THE FLOOR THAT FELL OUT OF YO MOMMAS SNATCH AFTER TYREL SHOT UP INSIDE HER. REMEMBER, YOU'RE THE ONE THAT MADE THIS PERSONAL.   
14 WORDS

suckmymuscle

« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2005, 11:24:13 AM »
OH DARN, YOU'RE RIGHT. YOUR INSULTS ARE WAY MORE WITTY AND INTELLIGENT THAN MINE. ESPECIALLY HOW YOU PUT CUTE LITTLE FACES AFTER EVERY WELL THOUGHT OUT STATEMENT. JUST GET BACK TO CLEANING THE MAGGOTS OFF THE FLOOR THAT FELL OUT OF YO MOMMAS SNATCH AFTER TYREL SHOT UP INSIDE HER. REMEMBER, YOU'RE THE ONE THAT MADE THIS PERSONAL.   

Nah, I used the momma line first. Has all that crack your momma smocked, while carrying her calf, brain-damaged you to the point you can't do any better than copy-cat a reply? By the way, why did you mention Tyrel? It brings you childhood memories, huh :'(? After all, practically every guy, in the ghetto, is named tyrell. I can imagine you, at the age of six, looking at your cun t, HIV-infected momma laying with her legs spread in the bed, with a bunch of Tyrels standing in line to pork her cum-dripping oyster. As every guy finishes off, your momma yells:"Next! Tyrel 2! Next! Tyrel 3!". All that for a single rock of crack! What a cheap cun t! ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

BGSLVOWNR

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2005, 11:40:43 AM »
  Nah, I used the momma line first. Has all that crack your momma smocked, while carrying her calf, brain-damaged you to the point you can't do any better than copy-cat a reply? By the way, why did you mention Tyrel? It brings you childhood memories, huh :'(? After all, practically every guy, in the ghetto, is named tyrell. I can imagine you, at the age of six, looking at your cun t, HIV-infected momma laying with her legs spread in the bed, with a bunch of Tyrels standing in line to pork her cum-dripping oyster. As every guy finishes off, your momma yells:"Next! Tyrel 2! Next! Tyrel 3!". All that for a single rock of crack! What a cheap cun t! ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE
THIS COULD GO ON AND ON.
AND I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT BE A DECENT WHITE BOY AFTER READING SOME OF YOUR POSTS. WHAT A BAD JUDGE OF CHARACTER I AM. YOU HAVE A MOUTH JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER DEGENERATE N...I...G...G...E...R... .NO MATTER WHAT YOU POST, YOU'RE STILL A PUNK ASS BITCH RACE TRADER. YOU SHOULD GO ON A BLACK COMEDY SHOW WITH YOUR MOMMA JOKES.

HAVE YOUR GUTTER SNIPE MOTHER SUCK YOUR MUSCLE
14 WORDS

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2008, 08:21:36 AM »

gayer than Howie contemplating
just not good enough

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2008, 09:37:00 AM »
Gayer than wondering how much size a man can gain from an unpumped state to fully pumped by looking at pictures of him in a tight thong.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2008, 09:38:13 AM »
Gayer than felching your dog
Ron: "I am lazy."

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2008, 09:43:03 AM »

It's not only size. Also conditioning and a very mature and dense look.

You should know yourself as a fellow juicer.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2008, 09:47:13 AM »
its irrelevant. sure, without the drugs the pros would be 190 on stage.  but, WITH the drugs, but without the diet training and cardio... the drug free version would kick the drug versions ass. you still have to train eat and do cardio !!

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2008, 09:49:07 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Gayer than putting "SUCKMYMUSCLE" under every post.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2008, 10:14:13 AM »
Take Ronnie who competes at 270-280 range in most shows now. He was natural enough to pass the drug test twice to win the hvy wt IFBB Universe in 1991 at a little over 210.

The IFBB World championships were not drug tested in 1991.  But then again, they're drug tested now, yet no one believes the winners are lifetime drug free.

Comparing Ronnie then and now is really comparing steroids vs steroids and gh and insulin.

With another decade of training with his awesome genetics he could be 220-225 lbs drug free, a difference of 50 lbs aprox. This is aprox the 20-25% extra a bench shirt gives to a powerlifter. Look at the top hvy wts at the Team U, like Skip Lacour, they weigh a good 50 lbs less than Guys like Ronnie or Jay.

again Team U is not a good example.  WNBF might be a better choice.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2008, 10:43:48 AM »

GARGLE MY SACK!!!

Welcome back Leafy ;D
No Worries 4 me

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2008, 10:45:15 AM »

Yes, the world's greatest drug-using bench pressers likely couldn't press 500 or more pounds without the hormones / chemicals and support gear. And there is a MONUMENTAL difference between a 350-pound press and a 500-pound one. HUGE difference.

A competition-style press of 405 with no shirt and zero drug use can easily become 600 with those two factors entered into the mix.  

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2008, 10:50:09 AM »
repeat that for 10,000 individuals to arrive at the estimate and the confidence interval

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2008, 02:47:47 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

hahaha this is hilarious coming from you, sucky :D

E
E