Author Topic: 12-19-05: Titus &y Ryan Murder Case - updated daily  (Read 296754 times)

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Craig Titus charged with murder!
« Reply #1225 on: December 27, 2005, 11:09:02 AM »
Thats because bodybuilding is an "industry" and not a "sport" and yes.....the pedicure "industry" is bigger than bodybuilding!!

Bodybuilding is not an industry. The supporting businesses around bodybuilding are the industry. Like it or not, bodybuilding itself is nothing more than a minuscule sideshow.

Example: Unlike bodybuilding, Football is an industry on its own. It has an enormous economic impact at every level. It also has an enormous supporting cast of businesses.

Bodybuilding makes nothing, hence, not an industry by any sense of the imagination.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: 12-19-05: Titus &y Ryan Murder Case - updated daily
« Reply #1226 on: December 27, 2005, 11:18:32 AM »
I don't thnk Craig was planning on killing her.  I think it just happened.  Something happened where he lost it and it went to far and he killed her.  Nothing strange about that.   He has a temper, he does drugs I don't see a problem with thinking it happened spontaneously.
There's something not so spontaneous about gagging someone and putting duck tape on their mouths, only. Plus how many of us just so "happen" to carry stuff to gag someone or carry ducktape on them?   Was it part of that "just in case you want to kill someone" kit?  It actually the more I think about ... sounds pre-meditated.
:D Weee

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1227 on: December 27, 2005, 12:00:54 PM »
that's a lot of maybes

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1228 on: December 27, 2005, 12:04:17 PM »
that's a lot of maybes

Right now that's all going to get is maybes

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1229 on: December 27, 2005, 12:10:56 PM »
There's something not so spontaneous about gagging someone and putting duck tape on their mouths, only. Plus how many of us just so "happen" to carry stuff to gag someone or carry ducktape on them?   Was it part of that "just in case you want to kill someone" kit?  It actually the more I think about ... sounds pre-meditated.

Obviously not since they bought all this stuff after she was dead.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #1230 on: December 27, 2005, 12:14:48 PM »

Sorry Cheri....I am going with Only on this.

If it was anything "thought out"....they wouldn't have been so sloppy.

Killers that kill premeditated have a plan for escape....their plans were lousy.

Now...killers like the guy that killed your uncle....did not care to be caught & did not care if he was caught.

Actually....he had put a little more into planning the killings of his victims more than Craig & Kelly did.

Maybe the duct tape was to make it look like she had been killed by a drug dealer, after stealing Kellys car and credit card...identity fraud ?

Thats what I would think

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #1231 on: December 27, 2005, 12:46:26 PM »
bodybuilding itself is nothing more than a minuscule sideshow.

Bodybuilding makes nothing, hence, not an industry by any sense of the imagination.

I agree with you on all counts!!

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1232 on: December 27, 2005, 12:59:16 PM »
That would make Kelly Ryan a crossove athlete!

You mean crossover as in transgender?  ;D

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1233 on: December 27, 2005, 01:01:06 PM »
Sorry Cheri....I am going with Only on this.

If it was anything "thought out"....they wouldn't have been so sloppy.

Killers that kill premeditated have a plan for escape....their plans were lousy.

Now...killers like the guy that killed your uncle....did not care to be caught & did not care if he was caught.

Actually....he had put a little more into planning the killings of his victims more than Craig & Kelly did.

Thats what I would think
I think Kelly went to the hotel room with the intention of kicking Melissa's ass because Craig stayed that night.  I think Melissa may have got a little cocky with her or said something Kelly didn't like, Kelly went to her car got some tape and what ever she was bound in.  Went back it, beat the hell out of Melissa, bound her, tried to scare her into god only knows, gagged her, got more pissed because Melissa couldn't respond as she was gagged and then beat her some more and choked her to death.  All on a drug induced rage.  Just my thoughts on it.

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1234 on: December 27, 2005, 01:03:02 PM »
I think Kelly went to the hotel room with the intention of kicking Melissa's ass because Craig stayed that night.  I think Melissa may have got a little cocky with her or said something Kelly didn't like, Kelly went to her car got some tape and what ever she was bound in.  Went back it, beat the hell out of Melissa, bound her, tried to scare her into god only knows, gagged her, got more pissed because Melissa couldn't respond as she was gagged and then beat her some more and choked her to death.  All on a drug induced rage.  Just my thoughts on it.

And got her out of the hotel how?

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1235 on: December 27, 2005, 01:06:00 PM »
And got her out of the hotel how?
She called Craig "Oops I made a boo boo"

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1236 on: December 27, 2005, 01:07:32 PM »
She called Craig "Oops I made a boo boo"

And Craig got her out of the hotel how?

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1237 on: December 27, 2005, 01:15:14 PM »
And Craig got her out of the hotel how?
Umm picked her up ::) and carried her, put her in Kelly's trunk.  She took his car, he took hers.  She got the gas, he called his friend, met back up with Titus, gave him the fuel and he went off to meet the friend, she went home, took a tranquilizer and waited for Titus to return.

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1238 on: December 27, 2005, 01:18:38 PM »
Umm picked her up ::) and carried her, put her in Kelly's trunk.  She took his car, he took hers.  She got the gas, he called his friend, met back up with Titus, gave him the fuel and he went off to meet the friend, she went home, took a tranquilizer and waited for Titus to return.

Ahh, I see. And no one would have seen that being in Las Vegas and all. Too busy gambling. No telling how many people carried bodies out of hotels in Vegas when I have been there and I just didn't notice.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1239 on: December 27, 2005, 01:22:38 PM »
Ahh, I see. And no one would have seen that being in Las Vegas and all. Too busy gambling. No telling how many people carried bodies out of hotels in Vegas when I have been there and I just didn't notice.
Are you serious??  Have you ever been to Vegas?  No one ever sees anything. And just outside the strip are areas most don't want to venture.

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1240 on: December 27, 2005, 01:27:09 PM »
Are you serious??  Have you ever been to Vegas?  No one ever sees anything. And just outside the strip are areas most don't want to venture.

That's right, What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. I forgot. The commercials right?

Are you serious? Good thing you're not on the case, these two would skate!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1241 on: December 27, 2005, 01:29:16 PM »
That's right, What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. I forgot. The commercials right?

Are you serious? Good thing you're not on the case, these two would skate!

Umm ya   ::)  ok

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1242 on: December 27, 2005, 01:33:51 PM »
Umm ya   ::)  ok

Maybe Kelly killed her in KFC. She was in KFC right? You know chatting over a few extra crispy drumsticks, Kelly snaps, chokes her out. Calls Craig. This Gross fellow passes her body through drive up. No one sees a thing cause it's Vegas ya know.

Yaeh, I think that's it.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1243 on: December 27, 2005, 01:36:20 PM »
Maybe Kelly killed her in KFC. She was in KFC right? You know chatting over a few extra crispy drumsticks, Kelly snaps, chokes her out. Calls Craig. This Gross fellow passes her body through drive up. No one sees a thing cause it's Vegas ya know.

Yaeh, I think that's it.
Maybe you did it.  ;)

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1244 on: December 27, 2005, 01:37:06 PM »

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #1245 on: December 27, 2005, 01:58:19 PM »

Here's my take....

Craig & Kelly have said they found her & she had OD.

I will take a bet that maybe it was partially true.

I bet Kelly went to go confront her about the Identity theft & Melissa was probably coherent but pretty messed.

Kelly did some yelling & screaming and Melissa told her to "fuck off" (you know how it is when your really messed & someone's yelling at you).

Kelly took advantage of the situation & prolly thought she could take her because of her condition.

Being that Melissa was really messed....she couldn't fight back very well & was killed in the process.

Kelly prolly freaked & realized she killed Melissa. 

She prolly called Craig & told him what happened.  At that point Craig put together a half-assed plan about trying to frame Melissa for Identity theft & stealing of the car.  He went to the garage, picked up some items, and made a phone call to a friend to meet him.  He then went to the Hotel & told Kelly to run to the store & meet him with some barbecue fluid.  He Polly heard from a friend that barbecue fluid will generate a higher BTU of fire for incineration.  He then staged an abduction type scenario where he bounded & taped her up.  From there....he figured a theft of his car could back his story about Melissa being troubled & unpredictable and messing with some bad people.

schwarzenpecker

• Getbig II
  • You may have seen me at your local video store
« Reply #1246 on: December 27, 2005, 02:06:54 PM »
If she stole the car what would she be doing bound and gagged in the trunk and then set on fire by whom? Logic doesn't work here because they were drugged out of their minds.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #1247 on: December 27, 2005, 04:04:03 PM »
Maybe Kelly killed her in KFC.

Ya, the perfect crime-she gave her a drumstick with a lot of bones, she choked to death. That's it!.............. :o

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #1248 on: December 27, 2005, 05:08:17 PM »
I agree with you on all counts!!

but you just called it an industry above ::)

dictionary.com

search "sport"

E
E

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #1249 on: December 27, 2005, 07:48:13 PM »
I highly doubt she was killed in the room.  Has that been established.  If so how did they get the body to the Jag.  Even in Vegas carrying a dead body and throwing it in a trunk seems a little out of place.  Was she dead prior to the gag and other restraints.  If so why did they have to tie her up.  If, he duct taped her mouth, was her nose also covered.  This could have caused the suffication.  The burning of the Jag is completely idiotic.  The desert around Vegas is littered with dead bodies.  No matter what the way they are acting it looks to me like they did it together.  I just don't see a tight, bonding and loving relationship between the two.  Allowing your partner to have sex with others and sharing is just something that exhibits non commitable relationship.  So to be able to say one or the other did it and the other one is protecting them is something I can't believe.  They did it together and thus are protecting themselves and each other.