Author Topic: Derek Anthony - kidney transplant was delayed  (Read 238767 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Derek Anthony
« Reply #675 on: November 11, 2013, 05:26:12 PM »
You need to let it go.

This is obviously eating you up inside. DA owns a huge space in your head and will continue to do so after his demise.

Imagine one day waking up like me and other relatively normal people. With nothing on your mind but your children (ok - so that ain't gonna happen to you), your friends (Ok - that's probably a toughie too), your loved ones (well, one cross eyed fag) and without that nagging need to 'get back' at certain people.

Sure - we all get crossed and sometimes we get even. What regular people don't do is carry that around with them for years and do things that only a really bitter cnut would do.

You don't even realize that your bitterness is making you suffer way more than anything you do is making DA suffer.

There's going to be a huge empty space in your life once DA has gone. It would not be a shock to hear you quickly following him.
this.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #676 on: November 11, 2013, 05:27:12 PM »
But you've been married fifty years.  After so many decades of marriage,I'm surprised you identify as bisexual at all. Surely it's more accurate to say you went through a stage, or experimented? Unless you've been hitting a few fellas on the side.

What you say makes sense. I just feels more honest to me for some reason. I guess that's because I don't see anything wrong with being gay or bisexual. I am faithful to my wife....not that that means much at my age since my sex drive is all but nonexistent these days.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #677 on: November 11, 2013, 05:27:22 PM »
You remind me of a supervillain in a comic book. The archetypal victim turned bad guy. Rather than overcome your hardships you've instead succumbed to them and all the negativity you've endured - embracing and relishing in it.

You are a wicked man.

I shall think of a new name for you. Something super villainous.
Evil pure evil and he says it is his soldier mentality, fuck a true warrior would have done something then and there instead of taking the spit to the face dry like a little BITCH.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #678 on: November 11, 2013, 05:29:06 PM »
Dereks given me some laughs over the years.  And I have had my share of bickering with him also.  I remember the time he called me a "snaggle tooth bitch" on his radio show.  It was wrong of him to spit in Vinces face.  Vince should have punched him for that.  However, Derek is suffering right now and so is his family.  Let him be and give up this vendetta Vince.

This ^

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #679 on: November 11, 2013, 05:29:33 PM »
well the real question then is, what awaits vince once the derek thingy is behind.

I don't know.

"1"

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #680 on: November 11, 2013, 05:34:26 PM »
This is true.

I've spoken to Derek before and he can act very irrational at times and for no apparent reason. This is not to say that Vince's approach is normal or appropriate, but the entire problem stemmed from Derek bullying Vince on the boards.

I think they should both call it a day and respectfully come to terms. Life is too short to harbor such hatred towards each other.

"1"
there s definitely some strange stuff going between the two; i think vince was genuinely hurt and disrespected because derek showed him how of a low life he thought he was. We all  on here think vince is...well...weird. Bizarre, strange, manipulative, childish, effeminate etc. -many men are effeminate, but dont go as far as taking another man's cock into their asses/mouths etc tho-
The funny is that derek cattered to homosexuals -melvin is homosexual- and was surrounded by them constantly. Maybe vince was in love with him. Some say love and hate are just two sides of the same coin. There s nothing worse than a woman who loves you but you reject/ignore for example.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #681 on: November 11, 2013, 05:35:32 PM »
No, they are human.

People that act on it might be considered "evil".
they are...animals. Animals kill each others physically. Humans can kill others physically AND psychologically.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #682 on: November 11, 2013, 05:37:47 PM »
Evil pure evil and he says it is his soldier mentality, fuck a true warrior would have done something then and there instead of taking the spit to the face dry like a little BITCH.

The epitome of passive-aggressiveness. Confronted the man face-to-face, then allowed himself to be publicly humiliated, doing absolutely zero to defend his manhood. Now he's getting even in the most cowardly, despicable way imaginable. No honor in this at all. My perception of Vince has totally changed, I'll view him differently from here on out. Beyond contempt, this.  

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #683 on: November 11, 2013, 05:39:04 PM »
Vince is more bark than bite.

He hasn't actually done anything to Derek. A couple of phone calls and a couple of letters sent.....that's it.

Derek has been way worse towards Vince. He's been more "venomous" towards him as well.

Yet everybody is calling Vince evil?

Derek may be dying but that shouldn't give him a free pass for what he did. Especially when he shows zero remorse.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #684 on: November 11, 2013, 05:40:18 PM »
Clearly, I wouldn't like it. Even if I was weaker, I'd probably react right then. I hope that I wouldn't be carrying on about it way after the fact though. I would hope that I could get over it. Suffice it to say that person would not be a candidate to become my friend though. They would probably be dead to me; not occupying my thoughts as Derek does Vince's.
Some people are strong physically, but weak psychologically, some people are strong psychologically, but weak physically, and there are many variations between the two...

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #685 on: November 11, 2013, 05:41:34 PM »
You want to know how men deal with differences? They either talk it out or fight, then they have a beer together congratulating each other on their awesomeness.

it's not as simple as that...men fight and the strongest one submit the weakest one, that's what you translate by "they have a beer together congratulating each other". But life being binary, it's always about a dominant one and a dominated one.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #686 on: November 11, 2013, 05:42:32 PM »
I didn't know that Vince was gay?  I always thought he was straight. 

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #687 on: November 11, 2013, 05:42:59 PM »
haha here we go:  blame the gays !  not racism, ignorance stupidity and homophobia   LOL
it's a fact women and gays who have been exposed to excess feminity one way or another can be really pernicious. Manly men tend to submit to the leader joking around etc, it's a completely different world.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #688 on: November 11, 2013, 05:43:15 PM »
Melvin isn't remotely evil. He is just embarrassed and humiliated. An internet hate-figure spat in his face and he did nothing. Not only that, he is mocked for that by us almost weekly. No wonder the poor guy can't get over it. We are complicit in deepening his shame.

Hell, I'm no fighter at all but a guy spits on me then it is going to turn primal. Unless, I'm full of shit and would also do nothing - then I know I would eternally feel emasculated and ashamed for my inaction. Aye, here is Melvin's vicious circle.
O

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #689 on: November 11, 2013, 05:44:16 PM »
I didn't know that Vince was gay?  I always thought he was straight. 

ffs, do you only pay attention to your stalkers and replies about your tits?  ::)
O

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #690 on: November 11, 2013, 05:45:52 PM »

You just don't get it do you??  When it comes to someone like me, I play for blood.

yeah but, in real life, you never do anything physical, only mindgames -like women-, from a safe, calculated distance...sending stuff...when you re physically confronted tho, you cower. I'm not saying it's better or worse etc than another strategy, it's just that, it's an effeminate way of doing things. But many effeminate men, to the point of being homosexual or not, lead that way. Most scariest gangsters and politics just destroy others with words and threats, and lure, fool dumber people into doing the nasty job for them.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #691 on: November 11, 2013, 05:46:28 PM »
ffs, do you only pay attention to your stalkers and replies about your tits?  ::)

I just thought it was a jab at him.  I honestly pay very little attention to what sexuality a person is.  It's not relevant.  I tend to notice traits of ones character....personality, sense of humour etc.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #692 on: November 11, 2013, 05:47:02 PM »
Melvin isn't remotely evil. He is just embarrassed and humiliated. An internet hate-figure spat in his face and he did nothing. Not only that, he is mocked for that by us almost weekly. No wonder the poor guy can't get over it. We are complicit in deepening his shame.

Hell, I'm no fighter at all but a guy spits on me then it is going to turn primal. Unless, I'm full of shit and would also do nothing - then I know I would eternally feel emasculated and ashamed for my inaction. Aye, here is Melvin's vicious circle.

Goodrum has no shame whatever!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #693 on: November 11, 2013, 05:47:29 PM »
I just thought it was a jab at him.  I honestly pay very little attention to what sexuality a person is.  It's not relevant.  I tend to notice traits of ones character....personality, sense of humour etc.

Next you'll be telling me you don't know who Queen Vissy is..
O

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #694 on: November 11, 2013, 05:48:17 PM »

His personal trainer?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #695 on: November 11, 2013, 05:48:35 PM »

::)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #696 on: November 11, 2013, 05:51:03 PM »
it's a fact women and gays who have been exposed to excess feminity one way or another can be really pernicious. Manly men tend to submit to the leader joking around etc, it's a completely different world.
with all do respect, you should consider getting outside a little more often.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #697 on: November 11, 2013, 05:52:50 PM »
When Derek was in hospital after a near death experience people were sending prayers, and good wishes on a website. Goodrum posted a message saying he hoped Derek died! That was as low as it gets. Goodrum is nasty and vile when he is trying to salvage some self respect after someone humiliated him in the past.

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #698 on: November 11, 2013, 05:52:56 PM »

You just don't get it do you??  When it comes to someone like me, I play for blood.  I warned Derek  numerous times not to harass or mess with my family and they did over and over again....so now he has to play the game of blood with me.

Next to True Adonis, I'm one of the most vicious person around and I don't forgive or forget.  You go after my family and I'll find and exploit any weakness you have to destroy you regardless as to what condition you're in...especially if you're in a bad place like he is.  That's when I go in for the kill  

But again, as bad as I am...Adonis is much worse.  I don't even mess with him.  

This is exactly what I thought about you. Don't blame you though, it is all done in self defence. Most of the time you are the one being bullied by others in here.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #699 on: November 11, 2013, 05:53:01 PM »
Goodrum has no shame whatever!
that was the event