Author Topic: Jameis Winston...  (Read 46726 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Jameis Winston...
« on: November 21, 2013, 08:11:19 AM »
FSU quarterback Jameis Winston... NFL prospect that uses heavy bodybuilding compound movements such as bench press & squats... Wider than heath, better calves than Wolf...

He has that low Aaron Hernandez hairline... Many people believe that those with the very low front headline, regardless of race, tend to be highly violent and dangerous.  Did he rape this girl?  Or is she waiting until the final stretch of Heismann race & National Championship to take this story to national media, just to get a book deal and $1million interview with Katie Couric?

A DNA report connects Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston to the woman who alleges that he sexually assaulted her, reports ESPN.com’s Mark Schlabach.

According to the report, a Florida state crime lab determined that the chances that the DNA in the woman’s underwear is a match for someone other than Winston was one in 2.2 trillion.

Winston has not been charged with any crime. An attorney for Winston denied the reported allegations against his client after they emerged last week.

The attorney told the Tallahassee Democrat on Thursday that his client had voluntarily submitted a DNA test in the case. He also alleged that law enforcement had leaked the DNA report, which he says he has not seen.

Earlier Wednesday, the accuser’s family released a statement that claimed that a Tallahassee, Fla., police detective told the accuser that her life could “be made miserable” if she pursued charges.  The accuser stopped cooperating with police in February, according to ESPN.com.

SI WIRE: Report: Police warned accuser about pursuing Jameis Winston sexual assault case

The family’s statement also alleged that detectives “specifically refused to collect Winston’s DNA or interview Winston’s roommate who witnessed the attack.”

More from ESPN.com:

The DNA match alone does not prove that Winston, a leading Heisman Trophy candidate, sexually assaulted the woman, as the accuser’s family claimed in a statement released by a Tampa-based attorney on Wednesday. But it does indicate that Winston, who has yet to talk to Tallahassee police or the state attorney investigating the case, had his DNA associated with the accuser on Dec. 7, 2012, when the accuser claimed she was sexually assaulted at an off-campus apartment.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Jameis Winston...
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2013, 08:12:26 AM »
is she white?  If black on black sex then it's not rape

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2013, 08:34:38 AM »
Jameis goin' ta jailis....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2013, 11:09:17 AM »
She did a rape kit THAT NIGHT.   So maybe it wasn't "he didn't call her back for a week, so she felt remorse and called police"...

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2013, 11:11:14 AM »
12 inch arm.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2013, 11:34:29 AM »
There goes his Heisman!

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2013, 11:34:39 AM »
We've only heard one side of the story. Here's something interesting my friend sent me this morning.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2013, 11:50:28 AM »
rape my ass. Feminists have fucking turned rape into a joke... Have you ever seen a woman that was raped. Its one of the worst images your brain will ever process. The women in Rwanda during the genocide were raped ( and men too)... It is violent and sickening. Nowadays in america, when a woman gets mad at you, she comes over and has sex then goes over and says she was raped... fucks you over.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2013, 01:37:08 PM »
rape my ass. Feminists have fucking turned rape into a joke... Have you ever seen a woman that was raped. Its one of the worst images your brain will ever process. The women in Rwanda during the genocide were raped ( and men too)... It is violent and sickening. Nowadays in america, when a woman gets mad at you, she comes over and has sex then goes over and says she was raped... fucks you over.

Whoa.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2013, 01:41:25 PM »
that low hairline is sickening
A

Branchs Ears

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2013, 01:52:51 PM »
Actually heard this kid speak for the first time today. He sounds dumber than a box of rocks, speaks typical nig-nog.  But that doesn't make him a rapist.

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2013, 02:08:43 PM »
Whoa.

:D

i think i read somewhere its not rape if you yell 'surprise!' at some point during the act.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2013, 03:18:19 PM »
I'm hearing rumors that it was a threesome between him and 2 mudshark blondes.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2013, 03:21:07 PM »
Yes the hairline seems to be a main effect here.

Branchs Ears

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2013, 03:25:41 PM »
:D

i think i read somewhere its not rape if you yell 'surprise!' at some point during the act.

Might have been Bobby Knight that said that.
Great man.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2013, 06:33:40 PM »
There goes his Heisman!
You got that right. Fame can be a bitch at times.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2013, 06:38:23 PM »
There goes his Heisman!

According to surveys, he's still in the lead against Manziel. It's not like he's going against a choir boy like Tebow.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2013, 08:00:35 PM »
Just like the kobe accuser, at some point, this chick's info will probably come out - particularly if they were fckbuddies and she got mad when his main chick came into town. 

she should go to jail for the same sentence he would have received for a rape conviction, if she made it up to get him in trouble, and it was consensual.

Really, a stud FSU QB with NFL dollars coming his way, I highly doubt he had to rape girls.  With so much to lose, these top draft college kids are usually very good at being careful on these things. 

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2013, 08:16:21 PM »
Just like the kobe accuser, at some point, this chick's info will probably come out - particularly if they were fckbuddies and she got mad when his main chick came into town.  

she should go to jail for the same sentence he would have received for a rape conviction, if she made it up to get him in trouble, and it was consensual.

Really, a stud FSU QB with NFL dollars coming his way, I highly doubt he had to rape girls.  With so much to lose, these top draft college kids are usually very good at being careful on these things.  

It's already out. There's this site called college leaks that students originally used to talk shit and gossip, but it has blown up recently because of this. Her name is Erica Kinsman, a Delta Zeta at FSU.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2013, 10:13:50 PM »
even the female choir team is hot at FSU...

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2013, 02:11:30 AM »
Needs lasix

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2013, 06:18:54 AM »

RancherRanger

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2013, 11:36:06 AM »

Really, a stud FSU QB with NFL dollars coming his way, I highly doubt he had to rape girls.  With so much to lose, these top draft college kids are usually very good at being careful on these things. 

You do realized the alleged incident happened before Jameis was even the starting QB!

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2013, 11:39:24 AM »

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2013, 11:39:48 AM »
You do realized the alleged incident happened before Jameis was even the starting QB!

He was still the top QB in the country coming out of high school. Everybody on campus already knew who he was before his starting days, just not the general public/media.