Author Topic: Jameis Winston...  (Read 46961 times)

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
Re: Jameis Winston...
« Reply #125 on: February 20, 2015, 12:52:52 PM »
this dude is going to be a very entertaining professional.

"you don't even know how good I am yet..."

"I'm going to meet Peyton or Brady in the Super Bowl this year."

speaking at NFL combine now

Typical loudmouth douchebag like Sherman....He sure did show us "how good he was" with that incredible turnover ratio in the playoff game and getting his ass handed to him  ::). This dude wont amount to SHIT in the NFL. He should have stuck with Baseball.....at least at baseball he could make a good career as a closer. He won't last 5 years in the NFL. I give it 2 tops before he is arrested with some SERIOUS charges completely bankrupt...

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #126 on: February 20, 2015, 01:06:04 PM »
this dude is going to be a very entertaining professional.

"you don't even know how good I am yet..."

"I'm going to meet Peyton or Brady in the Super Bowl this year."

speaking at NFL combine now

At Media day  ???

Stupid Hoez

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #127 on: February 20, 2015, 01:09:00 PM »
lol...

yeah, winston was a mess for the 2nd half of the season.  Erratic.  Mariotta isn't looking ideal either, but looks like he can improve.  Both were crap in the playoff.

Who's the 3rd ranked QB in this draft?  whoever he is, he'll probably eclipse both of them. 

Carlton G. Long

« Reply #128 on: February 20, 2015, 01:14:59 PM »

At Media day  ???

Stupid Hoez

Even worse than the hoe is the "white knight" in the OSU shirt...what a twatwaffle.

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: February 20, 2015, 01:17:53 PM »
lol...

yeah, winston was a mess for the 2nd half of the season.  Erratic.  Mariotta isn't looking ideal either, but looks like he can improve.  Both were crap in the playoff.

Who's the 3rd ranked QB in this draft?  whoever he is, he'll probably eclipse both of them. 

I think Mariotta will be a better "overall" QB honestly. All Jameis has on him he is  slightly more athletically gifted. Mariotta honestly is a smarter dude and less of a risk IMO to take. I could see Mariotta improving because he can be coached, Winston has proven over and over he can't listen to directions on or more importantly OFF the field. Lets be honest you start throwing millions at clown that cant make good decisions WITHOUT money what the hell do you think this cat is going to do OFF the field having unlimited finances???

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #130 on: February 20, 2015, 01:53:12 PM »
lol...

Winston threw 7 pics against Flordida and LSU and it could have easily been 12-13 pics if those DBs didn't have cement gloves on.  Marriotta physically has the tools but he hasn't ever lead a huddle.  He reads plays off a card.  he's never had to audible.  He is about 2 years of sitting on the bench from being decent.  If any team drafts him and throws him on the field they will mentally ruin this kid.  He needs a couple years to grow like Aaron Rogers did before playing.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #131 on: February 20, 2015, 02:06:13 PM »
Who is taking winston  ???
Mariotta ends up on Tennessee?

1. Bucs
2. Titans
3. Jax

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: February 20, 2015, 05:14:04 PM »
I think Mariotta will be a better "overall" QB honestly. All Jameis has on him he is  slightly more athletically gifted. Mariotta honestly is a smarter dude and less of a risk IMO to take. I could see Mariotta improving because he can be coached, Winston has proven over and over he can't listen to directions on or more importantly OFF the field. Lets be honest you start throwing millions at clown that cant make good decisions WITHOUT money what the hell do you think this cat is going to do OFF the field having unlimited finances???
Mariota is a superior athlete. It's not even close. Winston is more pro ready besides his terrible immaturity and 10 cent head.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: February 20, 2015, 05:22:40 PM »
Matiotta is a superior athlete. It's not even close. Winston is more pro ready besides his terrible immaturity and 10 cent head.

Amazing attributes for an NFL Quarterback.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #134 on: February 20, 2015, 05:32:14 PM »
 ;D

By the way, the REASON why pretty white princesses want a dark ghetto thug is because they want to be treated like a princess and be fucked like a whore. They usually don't get neither with white college guys so they settle with the second element with the brothas.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #135 on: February 20, 2015, 06:06:43 PM »
The dude won the Heisman and a National Championship as a redshirt freshman.

I know that most aren't FSU fans so you just get the ESPN spin of Jameis but his teammates love him and he is a proven winner and leader.

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: February 20, 2015, 06:32:34 PM »
The dude won the Heisman and a National Championship as a redshirt freshman.

I know that most aren't FSU fans so you just get the ESPN spin of Jameis but his teammates love him and he is a proven winner and leader.

You're an IDIOT and obviously an FSU sheep.... a PROVEN leader leads by example and this asshat has done nothing but disgrace his program and himself OFF the field. He is not a proven leader just because he won a title against an Auburn team that was 2 plays from having 2 losses. You FSU fans amaze me with your "win at all cost" thinking. Winston is NOT a leader and he proves it over and over. Leaders don't get themselves in a position of getting accused of Rape, Shoplifting and then screaming obscenities at their own student body.  Winston is a fucking idiot and then says "you all haven't seen the best of me" at an NFL press conference? hahahahahah and now possibly can't even throw at the combine and he is still talking shit.......yeah REAL leader this guy is   ::) ::) ::)

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #137 on: February 20, 2015, 08:01:17 PM »
You're an IDIOT and obviously an FSU sheep.... a PROVEN leader leads by example and this asshat has done nothing but disgrace his program and himself OFF the field. He is not a proven leader just because he won a title against an Auburn team that was 2 plays from having 2 losses. You FSU fans amaze me with your "win at all cost" thinking. Winston is NOT a leader and he proves it over and over. Leaders don't get themselves in a position of getting accused of Rape, Shoplifting and then screaming obscenities at their own student body.  Winston is a fucking idiot and then says "you all haven't seen the best of me" at an NFL press conference? hahahahahah and now possibly can't even throw at the combine and he is still talking shit.......yeah REAL leader this guy is   ::) ::) ::)

He leads a football team not a Bible Study. Most of the guys on any Division 1 team are probably piece of shit prima donnas but that doesn't mean they can't be good pros.

See Randy Moss, Cam Newton, Michael Irvin, etc. As a matter of fact, see the whole early 90's Dallas Cowboy Football team.

spach23

• Getbig II
« Reply #138 on: February 21, 2015, 04:54:20 AM »

Well said!

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #139 on: February 21, 2015, 10:36:31 AM »

There are different kinds of leaders. Some lead by example and others get their teammates pumped up vocally. Both Mariota and Winston are good leaders who guys love playing for. Guys were shutting up and listening to a RS Freshman in Winston during his halftime speech during the BCS championship. They always rallied around him no matter what was happening off the field.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: February 21, 2015, 10:51:37 AM »
Lol at how a college kid can make grown fan boy men melt down so hard. Lots of shit talk on women in here, men are just as retArded

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: February 21, 2015, 11:22:20 AM »
mariotta hasn't called a play since high school.

at oregon, it's called in, snapped to him, and he usually hits the first man, and sometimes (rarely) a 2nd option.

He's a thrower, not a QB.  He didn't have to make decisions other than "back 1 is covered, do I throw to back 2 or throw away?"

He is working hard, has the tools, but that's 3-4 years of experience he needs.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #142 on: February 21, 2015, 11:59:54 AM »
It is best to play a large immobile white man at QB.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: February 23, 2015, 07:02:33 AM »
espn's todd mcshea hinting today...

Winston will be first UNLESS private investigators discover info about Jameis which is so bad they move to mariotta

??? seemed odd.  Maybe ESPN knows something they can't release quite yet.  Let's face it, Jameis had the "give no fcks" attitude to shoplift food twice, scream things, have BB gun fights... unless he was caught 100% of the time, there's probably a ton of shady shit out there.  Bribe a few of his hangers-on, and I bet they're all talking about it, complete with selfies.

Just seemed a weird thing for the draft analyst to say, you never hear comments like this one.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #144 on: February 23, 2015, 07:23:13 AM »
Supposedly Winston aced every test at the combine.....I saw the interview on the NFL network with him Mariotta together after their workouts and Winston came across great, upbeat, charisma, good personality and Mariotta was "Umm, uhh, Umm"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: February 23, 2015, 07:30:20 AM »
Supposedly Winston aced every test at the combine.....I saw the interview on the NFL network with him Mariotta together after their workouts and Winston came across great, upbeat, charisma, good personality and Mariotta was "Umm, uhh, Umm"

yeah, they could find video of winston doing any kind of crime, and they'd bury it. he's smart, he's just spoiled/entitled.

his career will be more fun to watch than manziel or tebow, since everyone knows they wash out of league in 3 years.   Jameis will stick around for a decade.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: March 16, 2015, 07:57:12 AM »
Jameis Winston, who is widely projected to be selected with the No. 1 overall pick, does not plan to attend the 2015 NFL draft as he currently prefers to spend that day with family and friends in Alabama, his father told ESPN.com on Monday.

• EnlargeJameis Winston

Joe Robbins/Getty Images
Jameis Winston, who could be the No. 1 overall pick, may spend draft day with friends and family instead of shaking hands with commissioner Roger Goodell.
Antonor Winston told ESPN.com's David Hale that the plan for now was for his son not to attend the draft in Chicago, but that the decision "was not set in stone."

The story was first reported by TheMMQB.com.

Winston, the Florida State quarterback who won the 2013 Heisman Trophy, recently flew to New York to meet with NFL commissioner Roger Goodell and other league officials.

This year's draft will be held from April 30-May 2 in Chicago.

Several draft experts, including ESPN's Mel Kiper Jr. and Todd McShay, have Winston being selected No. 1 overall by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #147 on: April 14, 2015, 07:39:46 PM »
He's nothing like Vince Young. He's not the runner Vince was but is a better leader, decision maker, more accurate passer, and will score a lot better on the Wonderlic. He's not much like Cam either who is a freak athlete. Winston is sneaky with his running and elusiveness, but it isn't even close to Vince or Cam in terms of legs. Winston has 300 rushing yards in his 2 years at FSU. In 3 years, Vince had over 3000! He does have a cannon like the two because he's also a collegiate baseball player. Jameis is a better leader than both (especially Vince) from what I've seen. Everybody rallies around the guy.

Sorry, but Winston appears to be as dumb as a rock.

Didn't say he was intelligent. He's smart with a playbook in his hand and on the field. The Wonderlic is easy as hell. Vince Young scored like a 6 the first time although they later said it was 16 which I don't believe. Cam scored 21 and he isn't some genius. Winston will be 20+

;)

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: April 14, 2015, 08:16:31 PM »
I can't believe there are guys on this site who would dare worship this

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #149 on: April 14, 2015, 10:37:26 PM »
yeah, they could find video of winston doing any kind of crime, and they'd bury it. he's smart, he's just spoiled/entitled.

his career will be more fun to watch than manziel or tebow, since everyone knows they wash out of league in 3 years.   Jameis will stick around for a decade.

who's the 3rd QB in the draft? I wouldn't touch Winston (a mixture of pryor, vince and russell), which means he will fail long-term. Oregon's QB is just a system child.  don't waste the 1st overall on either one. These guys aren't doug williams.  tampa bay will remain in the dark ages.