Author Topic: The problem with the new generation of immigrants  (Read 2927 times)

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
Re: The problem with the new generation of immigrants
« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2013, 08:35:39 AM »
Oh the horror, Mosque building in New York, circa 1923.

Now your just ignoring the whole point. Game set match. It's the big fuck you that matters.
$

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2013, 08:36:55 AM »
Now your just ignoring the whole point. Game set match. It's the big fuck you that matters.
I am?

Did you read the article in 1923?  Who was opposed to the Mosque in 1923?  Who specifically?

Same shit, different year. Nothing new.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #52 on: November 22, 2013, 08:37:38 AM »
More data found.  ALL FACTS

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 22, 2013, 08:38:43 AM »
More data found.  ALL FACTS

Defeat tastes bitter, doesn`t it.  :D

Stop making yourself the intellectual ass and research a bit before you post.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: November 22, 2013, 08:38:47 AM »
I am?

Did you read the article in 1923?  Who was opposed to the Mosque in 1923?  Who specifically?

Same shit, different year. Nothing new.

Iirc 911 happened in 2001. You lose.
$

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #55 on: November 22, 2013, 08:39:32 AM »
When did you get reasonably normal? This is not your typical racist against whitey drivel.

You must be new here or else you'd seen my many other racist drivel against blacks, Mexicans, space aliens and termites.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: November 22, 2013, 08:41:22 AM »
You must be new here or else you'd seen my many other racist drivel against blacks, Mexicans, space aliens and termites.

I been here as long as you. I must have misread something then. Welcome to team whitey... and Wiggs.
$

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 22, 2013, 08:42:10 AM »
Iirc 911 happened in 2001. You lose.
???

Previously, you were posting outrage at building Mosques in New York City, when it has been happening for decades with white Christians being opposed then and now.

You also dodge the fact that two Mosques existed near Ground Zero before September 11th.

You conveniently avoid that the World Trade Center had dedicated Muslim prayer rooms in the towers.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #58 on: November 22, 2013, 08:42:50 AM »
It used to be, come to America to become American and assimilate but now they come to America and have no interest in American culture or the American way of life and refuse to assimilate and expect you to bend to their culture and accept them or else you're a racist.  This shit makes me sick.
People have saying this ever since there've been immigrants. You know this, right?  

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: November 22, 2013, 08:44:03 AM »
???

Previously, you were posting outrage at building Mosques in New York City, when it has been happening for decades with white Christians being opposed then and now.

You also dodge the fact that two Mosques existed near Ground Zero before September 11th.

You conveniently avoid that the World Trade Center had dedicated Muslim prayer rooms in the towers.

I said SPECIFICALLY ground zero. And that is was a fuck you to even try to build there. You are not even paying attention. Who the fuck said one thing about building other mosques besides you?
$

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: November 22, 2013, 08:44:29 AM »
It used to be, come to America to become American and assimilate but now they come to America and have no interest in American culture or the American way of life and refuse to assimilate and expect you to bend to their culture and accept them or else you're a racist.  This shit makes me sick.

We got the same in France.

I meet Arab PPl living in France since 1960/70 and they know 20 words in French.

asstropin

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #61 on: November 22, 2013, 08:45:26 AM »
All I can say is, I'd take a Mexican over a rabid Muslim anyday of the week.  Europe is fucked. I wish we could replaced every Mexican gangbanger in the United States with a hardworking Mexican.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 22, 2013, 08:47:21 AM »
I said SPECIFICALLY ground zero. And that is was a fuck you to even try to build there. You are not even paying attention. Who the fuck said one thing about building other mosques besides you?
Park 51, "The Ground Zero Mosque" is not even at Ground Zero.

Furthermore, they had dedicated rooms in the World Trade Center for Muslim Prayer and nothing else.  They already had a "Ground Zero Mosque" so to speak prior to September 11th.  I do not get what you are so angry at actually.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #63 on: November 22, 2013, 08:48:30 AM »
Unless You are 100% native american indian, all of us have ancestors who immigrated to the United States.

Is it hypocritical to blame immigrants today? Sure, do not just let them hop fences/borders, but let immigrants who follow the rules enter.

Most of America are ancestor's of British, and irish immigrants. If you are white in America, then you can trace your roots elsewhere.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: November 22, 2013, 08:49:28 AM »
Park 51, "The Ground Zero Mosque" is not even at Ground Zero.

Furthermore, they had dedicated rooms in the World Trade Center for Muslim Prayer and nothing else.  They already had a "Ground Zero Mosque" so to speak prior to September 11th.  I do not get what you are so angry at actually.

And this has to do with my post about cultural assimilation how? Wow. Just wow your off on some tangent somewhere. I don't think your gonna recover in this thread. I'm sorry.
$

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 22, 2013, 08:50:26 AM »
All I can say is, I'd take a Mexican over a rabid Muslim anyday of the week.  Europe is fucked. I wish we could replaced every Mexican gangbanger in the United States with a hardworking Mexican.
???
There are way more hard working mexicans than gangbangers.

I don`t really think "Mexican gangbangers" present a national problem and I don`t believe you think this is the case either.

I hate religion more than you do, (at least I think I do), but I don`t understand the false equivalency of a normal Mexican and a rabid Muslim.  Would you rather have a Normal Muslim than a rabid Mexican?  Just curious.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 22, 2013, 08:51:53 AM »
And this has to do with my post about cultural assimilation how? Wow. Just wow your off on some tangent somewhere. I don't think your gonna recover in this thread. I'm sorry.
You are the moron who brought up a Ground Zero Mosque originally.  Nobody else.  I sure didn`t.   http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=507117.msg7157133#msg7157133

Hope this helps.  :D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #68 on: November 22, 2013, 08:52:43 AM »
???

I don`t really think "Mexican gangbangers" present a national problem and I don`t believe you think this is the case either.

I hate religion more than you do, (at least I think I do), but I don`t understand the false equivalency of a normal Mexican and a rabid Muslim.  Would you rather have a Normal Muslim than a rabid Mexican?  Just curious.

You're right, I was being facetious.
A

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #69 on: November 22, 2013, 08:56:43 AM »
all property originates in theft
c

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #70 on: November 22, 2013, 09:18:01 AM »
Zipperheads & Ricepickers do some good work. Most Sandniggers just resale junk for inflated prices- no big deal. Beener's though- they just steal anything and everything. No bueno.
a

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #71 on: November 22, 2013, 09:31:17 AM »
No Mosques around these 'ere parts!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #72 on: November 22, 2013, 09:42:03 AM »
No thats not it either really.  We do not have near the social welfare programs that some other countries have. 
It's well known that NC and Maryland have easy social programs to get "free stuff"...especially, which is why LE will see illegal immigrants going between both states.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 22, 2013, 10:50:41 AM »
It has always been the same.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #74 on: November 22, 2013, 11:04:16 AM »
???

Why is this term always used? "Hard working"? And why is it that many of the countries from where these "hard working" people come from, are not benefiting from the "hard work"? Meaning that these countries have a standard of living that seems to be below the American poverty line for most of it's inhabitants?

And why is it that we tend to apply the term "hard working" to people who do manual labor? In American History, it's black slaves, Italians, Latino, Irish, Chinese, Spanish, African, English, whatever...it is usually in reference to those who come in and do manual labor jobs---and keep their mouths shut.

I find that this term is often implied to mean "of the working class" or "blue collar" and is a slick way of making a class distinction, of defining someone without really demeaning them.