Author Topic: What is wrong with people like Kovacs, Nasser, Atwood etc...  (Read 13149 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: What is wrong with people like Kovacs, Nasser, Atwood etc...
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2013, 05:12:30 PM »
To be honest i don,t believe Greg did anything out of the ordinary in terms of drug usage amongst pro bodybuilders.  Unless you have ever seen the man in person you have no appreciation for just how massive he is.  Hands are the size of baseball mits just structurally a massive human.  Did drugs contribute to his untimely demise who knows.  In the end the guy lived his life was an ifbb pro, adonis is posting ramblings on getbig still trying to determine if "a calorie is just a calorie

Yes, he attained the zenith of life.  :D

LOL@your statement I bolded in red.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2013, 05:14:17 PM »
To be honest i don,t believe Greg did anything out of the ordinary in terms of drug usage amongst pro bodybuilders.  Unless you have ever seen the man in person you have no appreciation for just how massive he is.  Hands are the size of baseball mits just structurally a massive human.  Did drugs contribute to his untimely demise who knows.  In the end the guy lived his life was an ifbb pro, adonis is posting ramblings on getbig still trying to determine if "a calorie is just a calorie
Why would I have an appreciation for that? I think its disgusting.  I have seen fat people his size and larger.  No difference really.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2013, 05:21:24 PM »
Ronnie and Marcus must be shitting bricks about now.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2013, 05:35:37 PM »
Did you know that Greg Kovacs could not even wipe his own ass due to his size?  His girlfriend used to have to do it for him.  Sad, but true.

drmarkp

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2013, 06:18:04 PM »

..The entire message in all of this is should be that yes; anabolic drugs do have adverse side effects and long term prolonged use in high dosages will contribute to the pathology of virtually every organ in the body...

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2013, 06:19:41 PM »
they are lying insecure losers who impress dumb low lives who never understood or knew how they got so big precisely because they were lied to, now if after a while you still dont figure something is wrong you re a retard or you dont really care about the person you re living with. As simple as that.
To be honest i just think both bbers and those who support them/live with them are just fucking dumb losers who have no clue what they are doing, too uneducated, just seeing the appearance and not what s behind it. Yeah, you ve got to be dumb to do that crap for years, decades , and never understand. Pretty much sums everything there is to know about them. Same could be said of people destroying themselves in other various destructives addictions while nobody ever tell them what they re doing is wrong. We could say true anus has a deep unadressed insecurity for not wanting kids and being a cynical egocentrical sad dude , his gf should figure it, but in this case they re both weird on that particular subject.

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2013, 06:24:20 PM »
Nature has its way of weeding out the dumb ones.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2013, 06:26:58 PM »
..The entire message in all of this is should be that yes; anabolic drugs do have adverse side effects and long term prolonged use in high dosages will contribute to the pathology of virtually every organ in the body...

Still, it doesnt or wont prevent millions of dumb people to keep following the same path.

Nick II

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2013, 06:51:48 PM »
Deep post I read on MD

I can always tell who has kids and who doesnt have kids when I see people post that its ok to die at 44 if you lived a great life. Trust me with this....34 is right around the corner, 38 comes right after that and youll be 44 and thinking "wow im already 44, that went by quick"......You do not want to be dying of heart failure in your early 40's with a beautiful wife near your hospital bed and three little children asking "Daddy when are you coming home"?...(and your not)....and they have nobody as a father thru their formulative years because you were so self absorbed as a bodybuilder you didnt think of the future gameplan of health.

See people will argue against this till they are blue in the face because you cannot inject 3cc's tommorow if there is potential you could die down the road. So how do they deal with it? They use the "well it happened to that guy because of this....and it wont happen to me" ... I post on a pretty hardcore board and there is quite a few people with kidney failure and heart attacks (kidney failure at 29 and heart attacks at 37....things like that).....just look at this last couple years off the top of my head... Brad Hillenbaugh (kidney failure), Nasser, Kovacs, Duvall, Daniele Seccarecci, Art Atwood, Mattarrazzo (heart), Luke wood....its getting ridiculous. I remember in the early 90's when GH was insanely expensive and everyone was saying Strydom was using 6ius a day...and people were out of their minds thinking that was such a large dose. Nowadays? Thats a middleweight at a county show's dose. Back in the 90's... 1000mg of test was considered a pretty hefty dose. Thats a starter cycle for alot of these guys who want it so bad nowadays.
Everyone wants to be a bodybuilder tommorow and now you got a slew of young, impressionables who think there is a secret besides extreme mesomorphic genes and response....and these guys listening to this Boston Loyd kid who is what 22 years old and using 13 grams of stuff? And he justifies himself by telling people thats what everyone does? How the hell would a 22 year old kid from northern cali know what a pro bodybuilder from Florida, Texas, or New York does? Does Boston Loyd know what YOU right now who is reading this does juice wise? No he doesnt and he doesnt know what 400 different pro bodybuilders do.

The battle cry used to be "where are the bodies...if steroids are so bad?"....well you are seeing them now. The late 90's into the 2000's and the increased access and lower prices due to the internet ....brought on a huge amount of terribly insecure "junky-like" bodybuilders who didnt think longterm.
And you are starting to see the bodies....but what is coming up? what are we going to see from the last 8 years? It will be ridiculous. Its gotten outrageous with the dosages used and you are going to see alot of people dying and health maladies over the next decade. I watched that Loyd video of him beating his chest saying his blood work was ok. Did Kovacs die 2 months after his abuse? Nasser? Artwood? No they didnt...Virtually any 22 year old kid who abuses himself isnt going to drop dead at 23! But 15-20 years later? Thats is where there is going to be an accumalation of damage.

What are we seeing over and over of late? Heart failure. The science is there! Anabolic Steroids, Growth Hormone, and Hypertrophy of the Heart
You combine grams of testosterone with large doses of Growth hormone over time....what is going to happen to you is in the literature above and the consequences below.
Anthony M. D'Arezzo Obituary: View Anthony D'Arezzo's Obituary by The Providence Journal

See people only read about so and so pro bodybuilder who succumbs....nobody hears about the 3rd place finisher of MR Podunk who wanted it so bad and ended up dying at age 47 from his usage.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2013, 06:58:27 PM »
Deep post I read on MD

Mike Mattarazzo is still alive, right?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2013, 07:00:12 PM »
Deep post I read on MD

what is funny is that you removed your avatar pics of your grotesque looking juiced physique in the meanwhile. You re next, retard.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2013, 07:00:28 PM »
Mike Mattarazzo is still alive, right?

Yeah but with a history of heart problems.  
A

Nick II

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2013, 07:04:57 PM »
what is funny is that you removed your avatar pics of your grotesque looking juiced physique in the meanwhile. You re next, retard.

Lol

Nah, just got tired of lookin at myself. I'd ask if you even lift, but I already know that answer.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2013, 07:07:16 PM »
Deep post I read on MD

Thats all very nice Nick, but you are no stranger to steroids.  How do YOU rationalize your usage?  What exactly do you suppose is going to happen to you?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2013, 07:07:52 PM »
Lol

Nah, just got tired of lookin at myself. I'd ask if you even lift, but I already know that answer.
So you know I lift weights practice physical conditioning for health and self esteem?

My pics are on here posted some weeks ago, retard.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2013, 07:10:57 PM »
I really would like to know what goes through someone like Nick Toscani, a serious steroid user, when he reads about Kovacs etc...

I bet he thinks he is "doing it all correctly" and that he doesn`t have any "genetic history" of heart disease etc...  :D

Nick II

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2013, 07:13:50 PM »
Thats all very nice Nick, but you are no stranger to steroids.  How do YOU rationalize your usage?  What exactly do you suppose is going to happen to you?

I'm in shape, get bloodwork, use moderate dosages..could a health problem sneak up on me? Sure. I knew that when I started.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2013, 07:16:22 PM »
I'm in shape, get bloodwork, use moderate dosages..could a health problem sneak up on me? Sure. I knew that when I started.

I hope to god your wearing pants.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2013, 07:16:50 PM »
Why do you do it?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2013, 07:17:19 PM »
People on the steroid forum are telling me once I start it's best not to come off.  ???  There are guys here who barely look like gym rats that don't go off. Under 200lbs.

Fuck that. I'm staying natty for another a year then I'll reevaluate. If I decide to use I'll do at most 2 cycles a year and I will go off. The difference between them and me is I'll have a foundation built naturally that will stay with me vs them once they go off drugs they'll look like shit e.g sev.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2013, 07:17:34 PM »
I hope to god your wearing pants.
Judging by the myriad of other pictures found readily on the web, I would guess not.  :-\

Nick II

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2013, 07:18:24 PM »
So you know I lift weights practice physical conditioning for health and self esteem?

My pics are on here posted some weeks ago, retard.

I now see how you got the handle uberbitch, getbig is obviously where you take all you're anger out for being a loser in real life. You get off by judging people, that speaks volumes

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2013, 07:18:42 PM »
Its a mental disorder.  Like girls who only fuck coloreds

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2013, 07:19:01 PM »
I now see how you got the handle uberbitch, getbig is obviously where you take all you're anger out for being a loser in real life. You get off by judging people, that speaks volumes
And you get off by being judged by people.   :-\

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2013, 07:21:25 PM »
People on the steroid forum are telling me once I start it's best not to come off.  ???  There are guys here who barely look like a gym rat that don't go off.

Fuck that. I'm staying natty for another a year then I'll reevaluate. If I decide to use I'll do at most 2 cycles a year and I will go off. The difference between them and me is I'll have a foundation built naturally that will stay with me vs them once they go off drugs they'll look like shit e.g sev.

Guru's here say once you can bench your bw 10x you are ready for steroids.  ??? I benched my bw 10x in highschool. They say you only need a year of training to start steroids.  ??? This is from the respected plagiarizer Galeniko.

There's something wrong with these people. ALL DRUGS - no foundation or hard work. They want instant results. Take away the drugs and they look like shit.
A