Author Topic: Dr. Ben Carson on Presidential Bid: The Good Lord Has a Plan  (Read 18792 times)

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
Re: Dr. Ben Carson on Presidential Bid: The Good Lord Has a Plan
« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2013, 12:55:49 PM »
Sure they do.
well, in the sense they laugh at them and dont take them seriously, plays well in the Catskills.
w

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2013, 03:25:22 PM »
You already know how Bachmann and Perry did in the primaries/caucuses, which has nothing to do with you crying about Carson being involved in public policy. 

Dude, this woman runs a gay conversion clinic, believes the earth is 6000 years old, that C02 is not harmful etc. recently she voted to no to reopening the government yet when asked about the shutdown being over, she stated " thank god for the adults in the room", this bitch voted against and is calling the..

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2013, 03:44:08 PM »

Dude, this woman runs a gay conversion clinic, believes the earth is 6000 years old, that C02 is not harmful etc. recently she voted to no to reopening the government yet when asked about the shutdown being over, she stated " thank god for the adults in the room", this bitch voted against and is calling the..

I like Bachmann a lot, but we were talking about Dr. Ben Carson. 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2013, 03:48:03 PM »

The megalomaniac that thinks he can speak directly to god and that god has an epic plan for him? that guy?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2013, 04:00:59 PM »

LOL

why am I not surprised you like Bachmann A LOT

btw - if the good doctor decided to run he's going to need a fellow surgeon on call 24/7 to remove his foot from his mouth

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 10, 2013, 04:21:00 PM »
The megalomaniac that thinks he can speak directly to god and that god has an epic plan for him? that guy?

No.  The world renowned, brilliant, incredibly successful brain surgeon.  That guy.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: December 10, 2013, 05:00:54 PM »

He graduated from Yale undergrad, Michigan medical school.  Was the youngest director of pediatric neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins.  The first to ever successfully separate twins conjoined at the head.  Pioneered hemispherecty (sp?), (removing half of a person's brain) to stop chronic seizures.  Has a scholarship program that has awarded scholarships to over 5,000 kids.  He has written four best-selling books.  Served on the boards of Kellogg and Costco.  A plethora of honorary degrees.  Awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom (the nation's highest civilian award). 

Thats very impressive and yet he goes on public television and gets caught in a lie the most stupid high school student would know to be false.

So again is he an idiot who "just" got lucky on every exam/surgery he performed or did he say the lie knowing it was false yet said it anyway?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 10, 2013, 05:10:37 PM »
Thats very impressive and yet he goes on public television and gets caught in a lie the most stupid high school student would know to be false.

So again is he an idiot who "just" got lucky on every exam/surgery he performed or did he say the lie knowing it was false yet said it anyway?

::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #58 on: December 10, 2013, 07:54:35 PM »

The fact you are stupid enough to like Bachmann a lot is all the proof we need that Carson is a wacked out Jesus Freak as well.

Yeah.  Tell me again how the holy rollers did in the primaries?  Can't blame it on the Dems either as their own party rejected them.  Won't be any different for Carson either.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 10, 2013, 07:56:42 PM »
No.  The world renowned, brilliant, incredibly successful brain surgeon.  That guy.

...who claims to talk to God.  Yeah.  That guy.   ::)

What's the excuse going to be when he flames out in his own party's primary?  Is that part of God's plan too or is God just rejecting his ass like the GOP voters are as well?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2013, 08:05:25 AM »
::)

You still dont like to think do you?

Your god would not have given you a brain if he didnt mean for you to use it.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2013, 08:35:29 AM »
The fact you are stupid enough to like Bachmann a lot is all the proof we need that Carson is a wacked out Jesus Freak as well.

Yeah.  Tell me again how the holy rollers did in the primaries?  Can't blame it on the Dems either as their own party rejected them.  Won't be any different for Carson either.

Yes, I like Bachmann a lot.  And what's funny is she is a lot smarter and more accomplished than you.   :)

If you don't know how "the holy rollers did in the primaries," you should use your friend Google.  Not that hard. 

But none of that has anything to do with Dr. Carson, who also a lot smarter and more accomplished than you.  I'm sure you'll be whining about him for the next few years. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 11, 2013, 08:36:02 AM »

You still dont like to think do you?

Your god would not have given you a brain if he didnt mean for you to use it.

Silence troll.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 11, 2013, 09:47:46 AM »
Yes, I like Bachmann a lot.  And what's funny is she is a lot smarter and more accomplished than you.   :)

If you don't know how "the holy rollers did in the primaries," you should use your friend Google.  Not that hard. 

But none of that has anything to do with Dr. Carson, who also a lot smarter and more accomplished than you.  I'm sure you'll be whining about him for the next few years. 

By that means, she must be 100x more smarter and accomplished than you.  But anyone thinking she is smart in the first place is just an idiot. No surprise there.

I don't want Google to tell me about the primary results.  I want you to.  I want to hear your explanation on how the holy rollers really did so well these past primaries.  So well in fact that the rest of the party nominated a Mormon.  Surely that has some kind of logical explanation.  Let's hear it. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 11, 2013, 09:50:39 AM »
By that means, she must be 100x more smarter and accomplished than you.  But anyone thinking she is smart in the first place is just an idiot. No surprise there.

I don't want Google to tell me about the primary results.  I want you to.  I want to hear your explanation on how the holy rollers really did so well these past primaries.  So well in fact that the rest of the party nominated a Mormon.  Surely that has some kind of logical explanation.  Let's hear it. 

Yes, she is smarter and more accomplished than me.  And she's smarter and more accomplished than you. 

Like I tell my kids, I'm not going to think for you.  Do your own homework. 

And buy plenty of tissue.  Sniff sniff . . .    :)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: December 11, 2013, 09:52:27 AM »

yeah but the question is will he be whining more than you do about Obama,that's the question  :D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 11, 2013, 09:56:28 AM »
Yes, she is smarter and more accomplished than me.  And she's smarter and more accomplished than you. 

Like I tell my kids, I'm not going to think for you.  Do your own homework. 

And buy plenty of tissue.  Sniff sniff . . .    :)

Translation : I can't make an argument to support my view.  So I will just resort to deflection.

Not surprising coming from someone thinking Bachmann as "smart". 

So how are these Jesus Freaks going to convince the nation to elect them when they can't even get their own party to nominate them?  Please... share your delusions with us. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 11, 2013, 09:57:19 AM »
yeah but the question is will he be whining more than you do about Obama,that's the question  :D

Probably not.  lol

Although I just state the facts about him more than anything. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 11, 2013, 09:58:49 AM »
Translation : I can't make an argument to support my view.  So I will just resort to deflection.

Not surprising coming from someone thinking Bachmann as "smart". 

So how are these Jesus Freaks going to convince the nation to elect them when they can't even get their own party to nominate them?  Please... share your delusions with us. 

Nah.  You set up a straw man.  I'll let you knock it down. 

I'm happy to encourage Dr. Carson to stay involved in public policy.  I'll leave the straw men and whining about "Jesus Freaks" to you. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #69 on: December 11, 2013, 10:01:58 AM »
Probably not.  lol

Although I just state the facts about him more than anything. 

state facts?

You didn't even watch the video

Maybe that will be your strategy when Carson makes a fool of himself

You'll just never watch the videos and keep asserting what a brilliant man he is

gotta keep that mancrush alive

Didn't watch the clip. 

He's brilliant.  Also, I think his foundation has provided scholarships to kids in every state.  He's a Great American.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: December 11, 2013, 10:04:17 AM »
Why do liberals feel so empowered to make bigoted remarks against Christians?  I thought you guys were the ones always fighting against hate speech?  

Yet , when you see a Christian politician, "Jesus Freak" is the first thing to come out of your mouth.  And you think nothing of it.  

Mass Media tell you its ok.  that's why.  

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 11, 2013, 10:04:36 AM »
We've already heard enough of your deflections.  Let's hear some of your delusions now.

Asking you to elaborate on what you posted and you run away.  What's the matter?  Can't offer a reason your own party doesn't support the Jesus Freaks?  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 11, 2013, 10:07:22 AM »
Why do liberals feel so empowered to make bigoted remarks against Christians?  I thought you guys were the ones always fighting against hate speech?  

Yet , when you see a Christian politician, "Jesus Freak" is the first thing to come out of your mouth.  And you think nothing of it.  

It's typical.  Liberals are intolerant of opinions and views they don't agree with.  Abject hypocrisy by the people who preach tolerance. 

I've tracking that hypocrisy for years:  http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=285614.0

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 11, 2013, 10:09:14 AM »

There are plenty of Christian politicians.  Nearly every POTUS has been one.  How many POTUS have been nutty schizophrenics?  Oh... none.  Because they can't even make through their own parties primary.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #74 on: December 11, 2013, 10:14:41 AM »

I've seen christians call themselves jesus freaks so obviously to some it's a term of endearment