Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 23, 2014, 12:11:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Serious question for those who juice: At what point did.....  (Read 18919 times)
Biggrnyou
Getbig II

Whether you think you can/can't-you're right

« Reply #225 on: January 09, 2006, 10:10:41 AM »

Grin
Report to moderator   Logged

Perfect Practic
Gino30
Getbig IV

« Reply #226 on: September 11, 2008, 07:55:07 AM »

Using sauce was the worse decision I ever made, in my life. At a height of 6'5, I achieved a bodyweight of 315 lbs, true, but it was pointless because I don't have good bodybuilding genetics. Besides, for someone of my height and bone structure, 315 lbs is not really that extraordinary. Very big, yes, but nothing that made me look freakish.

As for the health thing, I sincerely don't know. My guess is that I'm probably all fucked up on the inside, even though I still look healthy outside. When I was saucing hardcore, I had a one rep max of 610 lbs, on the bench. Now that I'm sauce-free and down to 260 lbs, my strengh is way down, but I can still do a single with 440 lbs and I can do eight reps with four plates a side. Also, when I was saucing, I had a really, really bad temper.

On more than one occasion, I felt an undescribable urge to murder some of the posters of this board, for some commentaries they made at the time. In all honesty, if they were standing in front of me, I think I would have killed them. I'm dead serious, man. I thank my lucky stars they were away from me, because otherwise I'd be on death row, or facing a life-term. As an example, I killed my neighbors german shephard with my bare hands, by breaking his spine. Needpless to say, I'm being sued both for aggravated assault and property damage.

The bottom line is that sauce isn't worth it, man. You don't need it to get big; they are only indispensable if you need to be both huge AND  ripped, simultaneously. For the professional bodybuilder, they are a necessity, because they need to display muscularity, which involves taking your bodyfat to really low levels. When you lose bodyfat, you also lose muscle. So, to SHOW large muscles, you definitely need sauce. Myself, I have never weighed above 240 lbs while being really, really ripped(4% bodyfat)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You killed a dog?

Ummm, can i ask why?
emn1964
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #227 on: September 11, 2008, 08:34:41 AM »

You killed a dog?

Ummm, can i ask why?

for fuck sake, of course he didn't he's a lying sack of monkey shit just hacking away on his keyboard hoping for some attention.  sad, sad little man he is.
Monster_Everything
Getbig IV

WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)

« Reply #228 on: September 11, 2008, 08:40:50 AM »

brutal old stuff

The Number 2 in Scranton
Gino30
Getbig IV

« Reply #229 on: September 11, 2008, 09:10:37 PM »

for fuck sake, of course he didn't he's a lying sack of monkey shit just hacking away on his keyboard hoping for some attention.  sad, sad little man he is.

that lying prick....made me dig up an old thread too....that's it, he's officially on my shit-list

apologies for digging up a useless thread
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

Doesnt lie about lifting.

« Reply #230 on: May 11, 2012, 05:47:47 PM »

You killed a dog? 

Using sauce was the worse decision I ever made, in my life. At a height of 6'5, I achieved a bodyweight of 315 lbs, true, but it was pointless because I don't have good bodybuilding genetics. Besides, for someone of my height and bone structure, 315 lbs is not really that extraordinary. Very big, yes, but nothing that made me look freakish.

As for the health thing, I sincerely don't know. My guess is that I'm probably all fucked up on the inside, even though I still look healthy outside. When I was saucing hardcore, I had a one rep max of 610 lbs, on the bench. Now that I'm sauce-free and down to 260 lbs, my strengh is way down, but I can still do a single with 440 lbs and I can do eight reps with four plates a side. Also, when I was saucing, I had a really, really bad temper.

On more than one occasion, I felt an undescribable urge to murder some of the posters of this board, for some commentaries they made at the time. In all honesty, if they were standing in front of me, I think I would have killed them. I'm dead serious, man. I thank my lucky stars they were away from me, because otherwise I'd be on death row, or facing a life-term. As an example, I killed my neighbors german shephard with my bare hands, by breaking his spine. Needpless to say, I'm being sued both for aggravated assault and property damage.

The bottom line is that sauce isn't worth it, man. You don't need it to get big; they are only indispensable if you need to be both huge AND  ripped, simultaneously. For the professional bodybuilder, they are a necessity, because they need to display muscularity, which involves taking your bodyfat to really low levels. When you lose bodyfat, you also lose muscle. So, to SHOW large muscles, you definitely need sauce. Myself, I have never weighed above 240 lbs while being really, really ripped(4% bodyfat)

SUCKMYMUSCLE
DK II
Getbig V

Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163

« Reply #231 on: May 11, 2012, 05:54:21 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

LOL, this one is really a classic.

Game Time
Getbig III

Go out fatboy

« Reply #232 on: May 11, 2012, 05:56:42 PM »

lolol that's a jokes post, web of lies
Borracho
Getbig V

Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....

« Reply #233 on: May 11, 2012, 05:59:51 PM »

.......you decide that you wanted to juice?

Were you ever worried about your health?

What finally pushed you over the edge?

I'm really just curious, not hating.

do you still wanna know??

Borracho
Getbig V

« Reply #234 on: May 11, 2012, 06:01:33 PM »

Did you not just see the picture I just posted?Huh

hahaha yeah the one you stole ?

DK II
Getbig V

Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163

« Reply #235 on: May 11, 2012, 06:04:02 PM »

Damn these old threads have potential....

We should bump all threads of 2005-2006 and revive the old getbig.

Borracho
Getbig V

« Reply #236 on: May 11, 2012, 06:26:24 PM »

Did you not just see the picture I just posted?Huh

frozzor, i'm confused. the rear lat pic you posted earlier in this thread is a modified pic of "Praetorian", a beyondmass.com mod and a canadian competitive BB. the photo can be seen at the below link for those that are not beyondmass members.

http://www.ironlife.com/mag/issue16/bbquestion.shtml

yet, earlier in this thread you said that you are not interested in competing and futhermore an AAS rookie. however, by praetorian's posts, it seems he is not only a competitor but also no stranger to AAS. it seems you either are praetorian and lying about your supplementation, or are not praetorian and lying about your pics. can you clear up the confusion?

praetorian.jpg

frozzor.jpg

Fun while it lasted.

Peace.

Frozzor, u peice of shit.

HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAAH
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH AHAHAHAHAHAH

what a queer

Grin

oldtimer1
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #237 on: May 12, 2012, 02:55:17 PM »

The thing with drugs is that you look fantastic on and like shit off. So it begins a long period of juicing and cycling off.  You can do it for 10 plus years before it effects your health.  Believe me you don't want to be that 50 year old loser sticking a needle in your ass so idiots can say you look buff. If you need that affirmation you are beyond a loser. 
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!