Author Topic: If you could go back  (Read 7449 times)

Basti19

• Getbig I
If you could go back
« on: January 22, 2014, 10:00:15 AM »
Hey im new to this forum, sorry for my bad englisch

To you guys who started juicing around the age of 18, if you could go back would you do it again, wait till your older, or start even earlier?
Currently im getting 19 in 2 weeks and i have already ordered all stuff for a good first cycle, just wanted to ask those who started at that age if they regret their decision.

Thanks for accepting me on getbig   ;D

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: If you could go back
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 10:14:33 AM »
I wouldn't start until you have been training a few years, but if you're hellbent on jumping into it at least educate yourself.  There is a lot to learn so be patient and read as much as you can about it before using anything.

Personally, i think at your age you have enough Test in your system to make very good gains with just a good training program.  I know i made some very impressive gains up until i was about 21.

I started using at about 23 years old and don't regret it, but i do regret using the high doses that i did in the beginning.  I could have easily made the same gains if i had cycled correctly and didn't jump on/off cycle every 8 weeks.

What are your goals?  Do you want to compete or just get big?

8)

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2014, 10:17:11 AM »

To you guys who started juicing around the age of 18, if you could go back would you do it again, wait till your older, or start even earlier?
Currently im getting 19 in 2 weeks and i have already ordered all stuff for a good first cycle, just wanted to ask those who started at that age if they regret their decision.

My first cycle of test e (500mg/wk) was at 22, I don't regret the decision. I was on for 12 weeks then was off for over a year before I started my second cycle, and then just stayed on. Been almost a year since I started my "second cycle." Will mostly stay on for life at this point, or at least until I get sick of jabbing needles in my quads.

I'd say don't do it so young, get some more training under your belt. Are you planning on competing? If you are and are serious about being a top amateur or even going pro, then roids are a must. Otherwise wait until you're at least 25.

In the end its all up to you. No one will convince you otherwise if you're already dead set on it. Just remember that chances are you'll end up needing to go on TRT when you're ready to retire the lifestyle.

Basti19

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2014, 10:26:10 AM »
Thanks for your quick reply,

Yea i have made some very good gains probably going to post some pictures if i find time, when i was younger i have been cycling(bicycle riding, not juicing) a lot and competing in a lot of national races so i have always been extremely skinny before i started weight training at 16 i was 1,80cm tall and weight 63,5 kg, now im turning 19 and im 84kg at the same height with visible abs.
I have no interest  in competing in BB at the moment, i know it sounds stupid but i simply love that look that guys like jaco de bruyn, mike rashid and co have and we all know they are not natural haha :)
I have researched for around a year now, just hoped that some guys who started that early share their experience ;)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2014, 08:41:20 PM »
I started at 17.. on my 17th bday actually, after I had a few yrs of training.

I'd wanted to be a 'bodybuilder' since I was 5-6yrs old and read everything I could until I was 14 (my mom finally let me start working out a couple weeks before my 14th bday. lol).. I was 90lbs when I started and put on 30 a year for the next few years. wasn't till I was 15 that I realized the pro's I saw in magazines used steroids. lol... so I started my research at about 15.5/16yrs old.

first cycle was a whopping 1 amp of Sten per week for 12 weeks. lol... the cheapest test you can get in mexico. I think I paid $1.45 a box (two 2ml amps of 75mg cyp and 25mg prop in each box), plus a 100ct bottle of 50mg clomid.. I forget the name, they were pink and looked like skittles.

anyways... my timing was right and I don't regret that at all... my only regret was the dosage. going back I would've upped the dose and done 2 or 3 amps a week.

wasn't till after I'd already started that I got around to meeting the "authorities" on anabolics at the time.. back when duchaine was still alive and milos and Nasser still lived and trained in san diego.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2014, 08:48:00 PM »
started when i was 17...in all honesty if i would have waited to use i would have never done it...

bench

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2014, 10:37:49 PM »
Wish I would have started sooner.

Still haven't even done my first cycle.  ;D
A

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2014, 12:46:12 AM »
to young. I think you can still break through alot of plateues naturally at 17 years old your body is still producing alot of testosterone at that age so you can make great gains at that age .It is the diet that is important till you hit about 20. Now if you are seriously talented athlete and have a scholorship riding on some sport you might want to use some Test and HGH and even a small dose of insulin even at that age. It could be the diffrence of going to college or not.If that is not the case why rush it? You can still grow and get big just with great diet manipulation and hard training and some OTC supps. Steroids in my eyes should be used when you are totally tapped out naturally and have stuck a strong diet for years with a hard training regimen. I didn't know shit about a real bodybuilder type diet till i was around 20.The diet is key! most of you might think your diet is good but if you talked to a pro BB they might have something else to say about that.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2014, 01:17:11 AM »
The ideal time for me to have started was around 23. Seven years of serious lifting under my belt, already quite strong, but stuck on a plateau.

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2014, 09:17:35 AM »
to young. I think you can still break through alot of plateues naturally at 17 years old your body is still producing alot of testosterone at that age so you can make great gains at that age .It is the diet that is important till you hit about 20. Now if you are seriously talented athlete and have a scholorship riding on some sport you might want to use some Test and HGH and even a small dose of insulin even at that age. It could be the diffrence of going to college or not.If that is not the case why rush it? You can still grow and get big just with great diet manipulation and hard training and some OTC supps. Steroids in my eyes should be used when you are totally tapped out naturally and have stuck a strong diet for years with a hard training regimen. I didn't know shit about a real bodybuilder type diet till i was around 20.The diet is key! most of you might think your diet is good but if you talked to a pro BB they might have something else to say about that.

Exactly.
I actually wanted to start when I was in college. I didn't play any sports but was very serious about lifting and "living the lifestyle." The thing that really turned me off from trying it then was money. Between tuition and scraping a few bucks a day for decent food there was no leftover money for partying/drinking, let alone something as expensive as steroids. Once I graduated and got a job things got a lot easier. I had money to blow and it was the perfect time for me to start.
Thinking back on it, I really wasn't ready anyway. My diet advice came from Flex Magazine and my training advice came from gym bros who were all juicing and had many more years of training under their belts (what worked for them probably wouldn't have worked for me as a beginner/intermediate). After I did a natural body transformation and realized the importance of diet I was ready.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2014, 09:30:31 AM »
I didn't start until I was 21 years old. Personally I think that's the right age. I had always been very Interested in trying them but I didn't personally know anyone doing them. I was in college at the time I remember running across a BD website that was selling gear, that was the start of it. I researched for.six months. Got about 80 human grade sustanon amps in the mail along with 1000 Thai anabols. Boy did I blow up.

I trained my ass off for years. Played three sports a year in high school and I was going into my senior year of college football. We did a ton of weight lifting and cardio. I tried harder than anyone else on the team to gain muscle. I tried to eat more and on days when we didn't lift as a team I'd be in there doing curls and other ancillary exercises. I was lean and had a great body but I couldn't put on any size at all. This became extremely frustrating because I was putting a lot of time and energy into it. I'm glad I started now I feel like I actually get the results I deserved.

Basti19

• Getbig I
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2014, 11:30:01 AM »
Thanks for your answers guys 8)

whitewidow im not 17 i am going to turn 19 in not even 2 weeks, wanted to start at my 19 birthday(kind of a birthday present lol)

The thing is not a weight problem at the moment im 84 kg fairly lean with abs(nowhere near shredded probably 11-12%bf), i could easily be 90kg in a few weeks/months but weight is not a factor that concerns me, in my opinion the mirror is much more important, i simply dont think i can gain much more weight natural and still be lean(that fitness model type).

forgot to poste lifts: Bench 135kg
Squat: 170kg (prob. 180, havent done 1reps in a while, but i do 150kg 5x5)
Deadlift: 190kg
My diet is really on track my brother is nutritionist

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2014, 12:30:37 PM »

My first cycle was 16 years old and it was anavar only.. At 17 I used test and deca and I was strong as bull laying people out on the football field.. I do wish I would have waited until I was 25 to start using but I had some great times and learned so much.. I wouldn't take any of it back

Basti19

• Getbig I
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2014, 01:29:26 PM »
My first cycle was 16 years old and it was anavar only.. At 17 I used test and deca and I was strong as bull laying people out on the football field.. I do wish I would have waited until I was 25 to start using but I had some great times and learned so much.. I wouldn't take any of it back

So why would you wait now till your 25 if you had such a great time? any severe side effects?

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2014, 03:45:31 PM »
Never touched a weight until I was 35, did my first show as a middle and won my class and the open, currently 41, 42 in april, getting ready for Master Nats. Even starting out late in life I made some great gains, weighed in at 198 for my last show 2 years ago working with Hany

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2014, 04:16:49 PM »
So why would you wait now till your 25 if you had such a great time? any severe side effects?

At such a young age your natural test levels are pretty high and once you start shutting them down I don't feel they ever come up to where they were before your started...you need to first educate yourself on this shit so you know exactly what your getting yourself into.. If you stay moderate you won't run into very many side effects at all...

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2014, 08:10:55 PM »
If you go on different boards, they all say start off with 500mgs of Test Enanathate or Cyp for 12-16 weeks. In your opinion what's the best First Cycle for someone with all their ducks in a row(ie.training, diet, age)to put on a decent amount of size without going overboard?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2014, 08:58:31 PM »
If you go on different boards, they all say start off with 500mgs of Test Enanathate or Cyp for 12-16 weeks. In your opinion what's the best First Cycle for someone with all their ducks in a row(ie.training, diet, age)to put on a decent amount of size without going overboard?

300-500 test for 6+ months.  If you're thinking about using steroids in terms of weeks, don't bother.

As for the question, I started at 23 after seven years of training.  I wish I would have started at 19-20.  Doesn't take long to "build a foundation" ::) and training changes on the juice so you'll need to re-learn how to train anyways.

Going through college on juice would have been awesome

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2014, 10:57:15 PM »

What do you plan on using?

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2014, 11:09:54 PM »
300-500 test for 6+ months.  If you're thinking about using steroids in terms of weeks, don't bother.

As for the question, I started at 23 after seven years of training.  I wish I would have started at 19-20.  Doesn't take long to "build a foundation" ::) and training changes on the juice so you'll need to re-learn how to train anyways.

Going through college on juice would have been awesome
Thanks PV69! I'm a little older(almost 40) than most of the guys on board. So, I definitely do NOT have a problem staying on for at least 6 months.;D I'm 6'3" 235lbs with single digit bf. I want to hit the 250-255lb range and keep my bf the same.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2014, 07:21:12 AM »
Thanks PV69! I'm a little older(almost 40) than most of the guys on board. So, I definitely do NOT have a problem staying on for at least 6 months.;D I'm 6'3" 235lbs with single digit bf. I want to hit the 250-255lb range and keep my bf the same.

Perfect.  500mg with good diet and hard training and TIME will get you to your goals.  Any higher dosages and managing side effects becomes tricky.

A suggestion for you, if i may: don't worry about the scale, assuming you are doing this for aesthetic purposes.  Chasing a number on the scale will get you fat and make you look worse, more than likely.  Just keep training hard and eating enough--but not too much--and you will develop a very nice physique.

If you have questions feel free to start your own thread, we're happy to help

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2014, 12:13:43 PM »
listen, young one.

imo.

if you dont plan to stay on for as long you train, then leave it be.

if you not ready to dose low enough to stay healthy, leave it be.

me id do many things different if i could go back in time.

n

Basti19

• Getbig I
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2014, 12:16:16 PM »
What do you plan on using?

I wanted to use 330mg of test e e5d (462 a week) for 5months eventually 6, novaldex and clomid for possible side effects and pct

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2014, 01:15:51 PM »
I started at 23 or 24 I believe and had been training with weights religiously since I was 12 years old. I would not judge you by your age per se but ask yourself this. Can you gain another 15-20lb of muscle without juice? can you add 60lb to your bench without juice?

If the answer is yes, those gains are possible then you should not be doing juice.

I was benching 350lb and was having a hard time getting past 200lb in body weight so i decided to juice. Juice IMO should be to break plateaus and not to fast forward your natural gains. Also IMO anyone can reach there natural limitation in 3 years of intense training and eating properly.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2014, 03:36:38 PM »
I started at 23 or 24 I believe and had been training with weights religiously since I was 12 years old. I would not judge you by your age per se but ask yourself this. Can you gain another 15-20lb of muscle without juice? can you add 60lb to your bench without juice?

If the answer is yes, those gains are possible then you should not be doing juice.

I was benching 350lb and was having a hard time getting past 200lb in body weight so i decided to juice. Juice IMO should be to break plateaus and not to fast forward your natural gains. Also IMO anyone can reach there natural limitation in 3 years of intense training and eating properly.
yah, get the natural maximum out first before even thinking of gear, the benefit will be much better if maxed out natty.

if not,its a waste and results will disapoint for many.

he wants to do a 5month test cycle and talks about pct, i wouldnt do it.

if one just wants to do one or 2 cycles to check the waters, best to stay away from it.

bast what in the fuck does that mean your brother is nutritonist haha, please.

you need pointers about what to eat but want do steroids?you serious?

also, forget your lifts.

post a pic, i think youre too young for this tbh
n