Author Topic: If you could go back  (Read 7444 times)

Basti19

• Getbig I
Re: If you could go back
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2014, 10:24:44 PM »
yah, get the natural maximum out first before even thinking of gear, the benefit will be much better if maxed out natty.

if not,its a waste and results will disapoint for many.

he wants to do a 5month test cycle and talks about pct, i wouldnt do it.

if one just wants to do one or 2 cycles to check the waters, best to stay away from it.

bast what in the fuck does that mean your brother is nutritonist haha, please.

you need pointers about what to eat but want do steroids?you serious?

also, forget your lifts.

post a pic, i think youre too young for this tbh

thanks for the answers man,
i dont think im too far away from my genetic potential at 185lbs at 5'11 because im lean like i said i am convinced to easily be 200 but i would not be pleased with bodyfat and look, looked at the stats gh15 posted about whats possible natural and im pretty close

would you really recommend for a beginner to blast and cruise right from the start??? or what is wrong with my cycle?  ???

I didnt know if that was the right expression (nutritionist), but he works at (sorry but i dont know how to express im austrian) a nutrition counseling and helps fat people get lean, he does also bb our diet is the same

I have never said i need diet advice man lol ;D

Basti19

• Getbig I
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2014, 10:27:09 PM »
yah, get the natural maximum out first before even thinking of gear, the benefit will be much better if maxed out natty.

if not,its a waste and results will disapoint for many.

he wants to do a 5month test cycle and talks about pct, i wouldnt do it.

if one just wants to do one or 2 cycles to check the waters, best to stay away from it.

bast what in the fuck does that mean your brother is nutritonist haha, please.

you need pointers about what to eat but want do steroids?you serious?

also, forget your lifts.

post a pic, i think youre too young for this tbh

And please post your lifts, because i dont think its really to bad to deadlift 418lbs at 18 year, gonna post a few pictures soon, just have to warp them

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2014, 12:11:42 AM »
And please post your lifts, because i dont think its really to bad to deadlift 418lbs at 18 year, gonna post a few pictures soon, just have to warp them

I deadlifted 400lb in my first year of training weighing 135lb
My training was just messing around once or twice a week

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2014, 01:21:17 AM »
It's not bad, because most people don't even lift weights. But if you mention DL, then the DL is obviously your best lift. Thus DLing marginally double bodyweight is not all that impressive. I've had 132-Lb kids do that after less than a year of training.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2014, 01:22:39 AM »
I deadlifted 400lb in my first year of training weighing 135lb
My training was just messing around once or twice a week
Beat me to it.  ;D If this DL is his ego lift, then I'd guess his bench to be around 185-205 tops. Squat maybe 275. Typical monkey arm ratios. Good at 123, not so hot at 185.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2014, 01:42:16 AM »
Beat me to it.  ;D If this DL is his ego lift, then I'd guess his bench to be around 185-205 tops. Squat maybe 275. Typical monkey arm ratios. Good at 123, not so hot at 185.

Yeah, at the time I could not bench my body weight.
Personally, I think you should get shredded before you jump on. If you've proved you can get lean and hold an appreciable amount of muscle mass, then you can diet and train effectively.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2014, 02:19:06 AM »
Yeah, at the time I could not bench my body weight.
Personally, I think you should get shredded before you jump on. If you've proved you can get lean and hold an appreciable amount of muscle mass, then you can diet and train effectively.
Good advice, just 23 years too late for me. ;D

Or not, because that would mean I would have hopped on after 2 months of lifting weights.  :P Fun to think about what could have been, but I'm glad that I didn't.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2014, 05:48:08 AM »
 ;D

post your lifts ;D

brother i lifted heavy enough to blow out a shoulder over time and deform the upper arm bone.

either way how heavy you lift is absolutely not a priority in all this, you will learn that eventualy,if you stick around.

dont worry too much, if you feel your maxed out, do gear, if you wear maxed out and eat right and train good, the gains will be great.

if you werent there yet gains etc will be poor.

good luck, takes plenty of time to get jacked.

but this whole deal with planning going off,well, you will see what i mean :D
n

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2014, 06:31:29 AM »
;D

post your lifts ;D

brother i lifted heavy enough to blow out a shoulder over time and deform the upper arm bone.

either way how heavy you lift is absolutely not a priority in all this, you will learn that eventualy,if you stick around.

dont worry too much, if you feel your maxed out, do gear, if you wear maxed out and eat right and train good, the gains will be great.

if you werent there yet gains etc will be poor.

good luck, takes plenty of time to get jacked.

but this whole deal with planning going off,well, you will see what i mean :D

would you still advise trying to max out naturally for someone with low natural test?.

Or better to hop on hrt dose for a good length of time and max out on the hrt dose before considering higher doses?

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2014, 06:39:19 AM »
would you still advise trying to max out naturally for someone with low natural test?.

Or better to hop on hrt dose for a good length of time and max out on the hrt dose before considering higher doses?
Don't know what the expert will say, but that's exactly what I've been doing for the last 4 months, and I have no regrets. Besides not starting two years earlier, when low test started affecting me.

One thing I need to mention: as alluded to by galeniko earlier, once you pop you won't stop. So the temptation to inject just a bit more each time is very great.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2014, 06:45:10 AM »

How long have you been seriously training?  There is little harm in doing 200-250mg though, so I'd probably just get on it i were you

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2014, 06:48:37 AM »
Don't know what the expert will say, but that's exactly what I've been doing for the last 4 months, and I have no regrets. Besides not starting two years earlier, when low test started affecting me.
I too persisted with the low test symptoms for a few years, regular progress was near impossible and some weeks the warm up weights were impossible.

I Started on monday and read should feel it kick in at around the 3 week mark.
It cant come fast enough, like a kid on cristmas eve waiting to feel it work.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2014, 07:19:49 AM »
I too persisted with the low test symptoms for a few years, regular progress was near impossible and some weeks the warm up weights were impossible.

I Started on monday and read should feel it kick in at around the 3 week mark.
It cant come fast enough, like a kid on cristmas eve waiting to feel it work.

You'll feel it in under a week, but significant changes in the gym will come around week 3-4

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2014, 07:28:58 AM »

yes, low natural test or normal natural test is all the same joke :D

the maxing out has more to do with learning the diet, getting joints and tendons bit strong, learning muscle mind connection, this all takes a while and is not so much hormone dependent.
and when one got fairly lean after all this, they are ready to go in every aspect.

wastig the first results of first cycles is the biggest error one can do in this quest.

these will sualy be the "poor" responders who take 1g+ and whatnot else to get something like my look.

but! when everythings ready, and you start, its like jetfuel into a yugo car :D

i mean one can start earlier, but since its a lng term decision(i stand by this, theres no going off later on unless ppl stop training and lose interest, when they say off they on 2-500mgs lol), best to do it as good as possible.

once one was where he wants, they can play around with on-of patterns, but to get there, theres no on off.the on-off pattern does bad things and robs much of valueable time.
n

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2014, 07:29:12 AM »
You'll feel it in under a week, but significant changes in the gym will come around week 3-4

i know this probaably been asked 100x  before but what should feel in the first week?
So far havent felt a thing yet

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2014, 07:34:06 AM »
it goes like this, the usual test e will work immeditely after the shot(how couldnt it)

soon to be followed by bit water retention, which adds to the weights you can lift very soon, this in exchange will lead to more hunger and appetite.
the metabolism gets fired up a bit, the nutritients are used much better compared to when off,ie, seemingly much goes in the muscle ,fat deposits are harder to build up etc.

takes a good 2-3 weeks till the system is fully flooded and adapted, from there, things happen at rather quick pace.

if one eats the right amount of right foods, all will be good.

if one recklessly overeats they will look like a mess.

if one eats a regular joes diet, the results will be nonexistent.

n

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2014, 08:38:09 AM »
it goes like this, the usual test e will work immeditely after the shot(how couldnt it)

soon to be followed by bit water retention, which adds to the weights you can lift very soon, this in exchange will lead to more hunger and appetite.
the metabolism gets fired up a bit, the nutritients are used much better compared to when off,ie, seemingly much goes in the muscle ,fat deposits are harder to build up etc.

takes a good 2-3 weeks till the system is fully flooded and adapted, from there, things happen at rather quick pace.

if one eats the right amount of right foods, all will be good.

if one recklessly overeats they will look like a mess.

if one eats a regular joes diet, the results will be nonexistent.

Would test cyp take longer?

Felt nothing yet only difference which may be just coincidence or phsicological but after training in morning muscles trained that day (back and biceps) seemed to still be pumped at bedtime.

Also have nearly zero muscular soreness when normally get quite a bit.

Other than that feel no different.

Diet will be 300 to 350 g protein. Maybe max 200g carbs or less.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2014, 09:44:47 AM »

Felt nothing yet only difference which may be just coincidence or phsicological but after training in morning muscles trained that day (back and biceps) seemed to still be pumped at bedtime.

As I experienced it recently:

Week 1-2: nothing really, could have been normal fluctuations.
Week 3-4: suddenly started noticing improvements.
Week 5-8: superman time! High libido, high energy, but also high sides (greasy, bloated, snoring, aggressive)
Week 9-...: stability. No more sides, but also no extreme libido. Just how a 40-y.o. should feel.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2014, 10:09:53 AM »

Week 5-8: superman time! High libido, high energy, but also high sides (greasy, bloated, snoring, aggressive)
Week 9-...: stability. No more sides, but also no extreme libido. Just how a 40-y.o. should feel.

Sounds awesome cant wait for weeks 3 to 4!
Was starting to worry that gear was fake, i know its early to think that. Reading your experience has put mind at rest.
Wish had gotyon the gear when i was supposed to as would be at week 3 by now, more patient waiting now i guess

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2014, 12:16:37 PM »
i know this probaably been asked 100x  before but what should feel in the first week?
So far havent felt a thing yet

The first thing I have always noticed was increase in sex drive right away within 2 weeks of just test e

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2014, 03:15:44 PM »
I still feel a rush of euphoria about 10 hours post injection with test enanthate

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2014, 03:58:31 PM »

this is pretty much howo it goes on cyp.e will be a bit faster.

yes cyp takes somewhat longer.

the improvement will not be slight or doubtable, it is "boom" kinda sensation.like supercharger kicks in.

be carefull when skin gets oily, bit acne can happen, those are best controled by diet and they go away.

but mood starts getting better imediately.overal i think mood has more to do with personal stuff ,how life is in general, but obviously when one starts cycle they excited and pumped up and looking forward this raises mood.

muscle soreness is not a sound indicator, but recovery for same workouts will be much faster.but if one trains harder than ever before,easy possible, then the recovery might take longer than before, simply bc is not used to such trainings.

after few week,it just goes boom.

yes pay attention to diet, do not pay attention to the ppl who sayyou can eat whatever you want(ofc you can, but its no good), some ppl after many years and lots muscle can eat things at certain times which makes it look like random and sweet diet, but dont mistake it for random they know exactly what they doing.

diet clean, only as much food as needed,its fuel, nothing else.
and the random cheat meal to see what happens.

enjoy it.play around with carbs, one day almost none, other day more, to see whats best.dont be afraid to eat some fats
n

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2014, 04:53:46 PM »

Sounds like it's already working.  An exaggerated sense of well-being is the first thing I notice, usually within a day or two, but I think it's easier to notice once you've been "on"

The first time you juice, it's hard to tell when it's working until it's unmistakable.  Now I can feel a shot of test c in 6-12 hours

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2014, 09:27:39 PM »
Galeniko & PV69, would you recommend anything else in addition to the 500mgs of Test? Would it be ok to add things like NPP, EQ, Anadrol, Dbol, etc... down the line during the 6 month period to see better results?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2014, 09:35:00 PM »
Galeniko & PV69, would you recommend anything else in addition to the 500mgs of Test? Would it be ok to add things like NPP, EQ, Anadrol, Dbol, etc... down the line during the 6 month period to see better results?
Of course, by all means, however...

You should add whatever you would like based on your goals. Get familiar with every compound and what they do or how various advantage in your workouts and physique and most importantly how they would make you feel and the side effects in order to make a decision on what you want to add.

Not always as black and white as someone advising you to add something, every compound you decide to add has to play a role or have a reason for your decision. i mean 500mg of test, addin something could prove to be even greater.