Author Topic: Steroid/Insulin/GH/etc stack for Orlando Europa 2014  (Read 58512 times)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Re: Steroid/Insulin/GH/etc stack for Orlando Europa 2014
« Reply #200 on: April 14, 2014, 06:35:18 PM »
Look great no one.

And what does training a mid level competitor have to do with the stack of a pro doing the Europa?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #201 on: April 14, 2014, 06:57:10 PM »
Agreed, guy looks like shit, what does he know...hang on.....

Do some people on this site think that physique is nothing special?? ???

Crazy! That's a top physique in any gym plus over 6 ft tall

Guess only Ronnie Coleman type physiques are only impressive

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #202 on: April 14, 2014, 06:57:15 PM »
Am i wrong tho?  ;)

You just single handedly ruined a terrific thread. Fuck now I get why people get sick of this place and post on private boards.  ::)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: April 14, 2014, 07:18:47 PM »
You just single handedly ruined a terrific thread. Fuck now I get why people get sick of this place and post on private boards.  ::)

Don't start crying little cock flicker.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion here. I simply voiced mine on the matter. Now If people can't handle that I have one too and choose to attack me, then I defend myself and put them in their proper place, then thats just too bad. No One melts because he's nearing 50 with no wife, no kids, no future and lives like a bush pig. If doesn't want to hear the truth of his sad life then he shouldn't attempt to attack me. Leave the attacks for other threads.  

The people who ruined this thread were No One and you little cock flicker for initiating conflict.

You all will learn the lesson I give you sooner or later.

A

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #204 on: April 14, 2014, 07:27:57 PM »
Don't start crying little cock flicker.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion here. I simply voiced mine on the matter. Now If people can't handle that I have one too and choose to attack me, then I defend myself and put them in their proper place, then thats just too bad. No One melts because he's nearing 50 with no wife, no kids, no future and lives like a bush pig. If doesn't want to hear the truth of his sad life then he shouldn't attempt to attack me. Leave the attacks for other threads.  

The people who ruined this thread were No One and you little cock flicker for initiating conflict.

You just ruined this thread with your childish games and insecurity. The whole board agrees.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: April 14, 2014, 07:36:04 PM »
You just ruined this thread with your childish games and insecurity. The whole board agrees.

No, i just put No One back in his proper place. What does he know about an IFBB pros drug stack? No One admits to not even being in that scene. Not anywhere near that world. He's never trained or advised anyone. He admits this. Hell, he admits that he takes steroids to look good by the pool. I'm paraphrasing what the man himself said. He's open about this.

If a glorified gym rat can have an opinion on a Pro then so can I.

Everyone here is entitled to an opinion.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: April 14, 2014, 07:37:50 PM »
Little Cock flicker is mad at me because dndque made fun of his quackery and I laughed a little. Stop being a little bitch.
A

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #207 on: April 14, 2014, 08:14:57 PM »
No, i just put No One back in his proper place. What does he know about an IFBB pros drug stack? No One admits to not even being in that scene. Not anywhere near that world. He's never trained or advised anyone. He admits this. Hell, he admits that he takes steroids to look good by the pool. I'm paraphrasing what the man himself said. He's open about this.

If a glorified gym rat can have an opinion on a Pro then so can I.

Everyone here is entitled to an opinion.

www.meltdown.org/wolfie

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: April 14, 2014, 08:37:15 PM »
Agreed, guy looks like shit, what does he know...hang on.....

This dude looks insane. This is no one? Jesus, guy, unreal. How old?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #209 on: April 14, 2014, 08:45:21 PM »

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: April 14, 2014, 09:02:10 PM »
I don't get Wolf's purpose here. Well, anywhere, I guess. Always attacking, but why?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: April 14, 2014, 09:15:50 PM »
I don't get Wolf's purpose here. Well, anywhere, I guess. Always attacking, but why?

To be fair, I am simple defending myself. Problem is altho I am a cunning like a fox am I also as vicious like a wolf, hence the moniker.
A

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #212 on: April 14, 2014, 09:34:42 PM »
Yes, because the more drugs you take the bigger you get, no matter what, regardless of genetics  ::)

PM me and ill give you a stack to turn you into Ronnie Coleman

Good to know you believe whatever a pro bodybuilder writes. I heard Cutler got huge on Muscletech supplements.

Lmao  ;D

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #213 on: April 15, 2014, 12:44:55 AM »

Angry, angry, little man.

growing lad

• Getbig II
« Reply #214 on: April 15, 2014, 02:26:56 AM »
Lol is that fat black guy really wolfox!!!? Dude just kill yourself there's no point in trying to save that mess of genetics.

No one looks epic. Sick picture. Esfitness has saved that pic and upped the dose accordingly to 10grams to try and achieve 60% of that physique. How can he even continue to post when his pictures were revealed?

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #215 on: April 15, 2014, 02:51:28 AM »
esf fitness cruises on that bro
lol!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: April 15, 2014, 02:54:17 AM »

this is true of every thread he posts in

he has to call his own ownings cause everyone else is laughing at him

biggest fail on get big ever

T

whitewidow

« Reply #217 on: April 15, 2014, 02:55:22 AM »
martin kjellström was sponsored by a ug lab AND sold their stuff thats how he got afford doing megadoses. Dont kn ow what that has to do with your respond when you are talking about pharmgrade lol

Ok I can see giving out some free UGL gear but no source is giving out free serostim kits and Pharma grade oxandrolone. Like I said just the cost of the Pharma grade serostim and oxandrolone would run close to 7 grand for this stack not counting the free UGL gear. I understand the need for pharma grade HGH and oxandrolone but very spendy unless you are a top 5 Mr.O or a Top 3 Arnold competitor.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #218 on: April 15, 2014, 02:58:28 AM »
You really think any bodybuilders do what they do for money? LOL.

It's not a career, it's an exercise in narcissism.
damn right

whitewidow

« Reply #219 on: April 15, 2014, 03:00:00 AM »
Youre absolutely right about that. Who would want to be a nearing 50 year old no one with no wife, no kids, no future. You've admitted to living in squalor like a bush pig. Youre a sad pathetic no one. Honestly, i feel sorry for you.

I don"t want a wife or kids what's wrong with that? It's his life. kids are not for some people! and women can be great to have around at times but marriage is a HUGE commitment.Not alot of bodybuilders get married. their choice

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #220 on: April 15, 2014, 03:01:35 AM »
I fail to see the controversy regarding this BFG fella, and the flack he's getting.

The cycles he's listed are par for the course for the new big NPC guys I know.

He's not selling or promoting anything that I'm aware of.

He's not trying to trick or scam people or even here to "get props."

What's so unbelievable about this ???

He isn't selling anything, that's just an easy argument for people who don't know shit.

What he is doing is trolling/lying by claiming EVERYONE does this stack or similar, no exceptions. There is no fucking chance in hell a guy like Evan Centopani does all this shit, for instance. Everyone uses different amounts, and I can confidently say a small amount of pros use the kind of stack BFG is outlining.

Personally, I think it's pretty funny how so many people are so convinced all these pros don't care about health or if they die, as long as they place higher in contests.
just happens to be the owner of the largest open source forum in the world

but he isnt selling anything here, just educating the masses with no agenda at all ;D

whitewidow

« Reply #221 on: April 15, 2014, 03:09:00 AM »

I have to agree this thread got all fucked up!. jesus christ! I agree on posting on private boards but getbig is home. he is entitled to a opinion but for fucks sake this got out of hand. he gives a shit who gives out free advice. I know a top guru who is pretty well named now who helped guys out for free for years. he didn"t dig into his pockets but he did help serious guys who could go pro prep. Now he gets paid but is still very helpful to serious athletes. I don;t think Gurus get paid that much. It's like a managers fee maybe 10% of cash winnings only if they place with a cash prize. Some have flat rates. There are alot of guys who are capable of prepping top amateurs and they do it for nothing. They have other avenues of income like a 9-5 job.

whitewidow

« Reply #222 on: April 15, 2014, 03:20:24 AM »
Ah ok, K only tried that once, basically just felt like a tranquilized cat, E plenty times but then all I will want to do is find the nearest rave and skip my meals lol

No shit. me too. I love ecstasy but it keeps you up too long and I would go to a wharehouse party on fridays and by monday still not feel 100% and like training.

whitewidow

« Reply #223 on: April 15, 2014, 03:23:44 AM »
I never believe most of the shit you post............because it`s not true.

You sound like a White Widow gimmick.

I have no gimmick account. When have I ever posted a pro caliber cycle? why would I need a gimmick account? I always say whatever I want.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #224 on: April 15, 2014, 04:14:15 AM »
just happens to be the owner of the largest open source forum in the world

but he isnt selling anything here, just educating the masses with no agenda at all ;D

I would say BFG is doing well financially

Eriods??