Author Topic: Ask Jennifer Lynn Cowan (aka The Beast)  (Read 115197 times)

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
Re: Ask Jennifer Lynn Cowan (aka The Beast)
« Reply #100 on: March 16, 2006, 02:42:27 PM »
not to get in the middle of you two but what does "yellow" mean? 
Jennifer

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: March 16, 2006, 02:55:31 PM »

Jen,

"yellow" means like...'cowardly'. I dont know why that came to mind.

GetBigger...it isnt ruining the sport. This website is probably alive/well because of The Freaks. The whole BB industry thrive off of the backs of the FREAKS...it's called 'freakonomics'.

I get defensive because I like to argue. Who dont I get along with besides you? If you say Jennifer, herself then you'd be wrong again. Did you say come work with you for weekends? Like at your office or something? Elaborate that one, chief!
?

Marshmallow

• Getbig II
« Reply #102 on: March 16, 2006, 02:56:28 PM »
DAMN JEN! HEY WAIT A MINUTE...THAT WAS SKINNY ASS FRANK WHO COULDN'T LIFT AS HEAVY AS YOU. YOU ARE STRONG AS ALL HELL THOUGH. ALMOST AS STRONG AS ME.

Chamorrita

• Getbig III
  • Mens sana in corpore sano.
« Reply #103 on: March 16, 2006, 04:09:38 PM »
Thanks, I checked out your website but couldn't find a picture of you-I'll keep trying though.  I appreciate the compliments and the luck!

Look under the bodybuilder's section....USA.   Thanks and take care!

Lori

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
  • Peace and good genes be to you
« Reply #104 on: March 16, 2006, 04:54:08 PM »
Jen,

"yellow" means like...'cowardly'. I dont know why that came to mind.

GetBigger...it isnt ruining the sport. This website is probably alive/well because of The Freaks. The whole BB industry thrive off of the backs of the FREAKS...it's called 'freakonomics'.

I get defensive because I like to argue. Who dont I get along with besides you? If you say Jennifer, herself then you'd be wrong again. Did you say come work with you for weekends? Like at your office or something? Elaborate that one, chief!

I didn't say it was ruining the sport "chief", I said if they tested to find ILLEGAL substances there wouldn't be monster freaks so BY them testing for ILLEGAL substances that would ruin the sport......which I don't want to happen as much as you do.  I just want you to repect others opinions whether you agree with them or not.......its that easy.

My point is on the weekends being called names is the least of my worries......let alone over the internet.

Acerimmer1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: March 16, 2006, 05:01:15 PM »
   I'm not looking down on "nattys"...I'm just stating in my opinion based on all my expierences in this industry. "Nattys" tend to have a superior attitude and HAVE to jam down everyones throat that they are 'natural'. Like I would put a title in my name when I shake another fellow BB's hand..."Hey, My name is The BlockHead...Jakked/Stakked/Fully Loaded to the gills, nice to meet you..." At shows that arent tested do you see us walking around with hats and t-shirts saying 'On 1,200mgs a Week!' or buttons saying...' I (heart) 23gauges! ' Nope!

Yeah some hardcore roiders do like to shout about their roid use, and how hard core they are, not you? Funny because I could've sworn thats what you just did.I mean posting that you are a gear user on this here natty forum? Sounds like you want us to know you're on gear. Doesn't that make sense? Also I think you feel superior to nattys because you basically just slagged us all and then said you and you're steroid buds don't have the same issues you think we do. Am I right? YES I AM

of time there can be complications but thats with ANYTHING. Water can be bad for you, hell! I dont think AAS are 'Gods' answer to everything...let's keep God out of this. Since you bring it up...I do know steroids were created to BENEFIT mankind and serve a purpose. It is actual legitimate medicine. Do you drink? How many families and lives and careers and marriages destroyed from the 'pleasures' of alcohol? By the time I am done typing this...about 10 people in the U.S. died for reasons directly related to alcohol. It has a direct effect on your mind...it alters perception/judgement.

Thats really interesting, I'm sure you've given some people plenty to think about, myself I don't actually drink alchohol.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: March 17, 2006, 10:21:12 AM »
ACE,

It all started cuz someone pointed out that Jennifer is going to be going against girls who use gear...I pointed out maybe she should look at her stance on gear differently. It seemed to me Jennifer has a 'hell no never me' attitude about gear for the simple misconception that they are 'bad for you' so I illustrated for her another way to view it by pointing out she already does use synthetic hormones...she probably thinks alcohol consumption is 100% perfectly normal and OK and that AAS are only illegal because of misguided legislation when AAS should NOT be illegal. Tobacco/Booze should be way before Deca should...please!

I just tried to make her look at things differently. Jennifer pointed out that she doesnt want to try gear because she'd rather know personally she did it 100% without any artificial help for personal satisfaction reasons and I'm okay with that. I also pointed out that I thought she was leaning towards being a typical 'natty' with a 'I dont cheat...I'm clean' attitude. I told her to stay COOL and be real. She cleared it up for me. Me and her are good.

I admit...alot of people I know who use gear...like to brag about it. The ironic thing is...they are the ones who dont even train legs...or back...or would NEVER EVER get on stage...just inject everything under the sun to work chest/arms only. Real nuccas like me dont let that info out too willingly(in the real world). I wear it on my sleeve. People in the know...know. Still...never have I seen guys in the gym or at shows who DO use wear a shirt that says...' Dianabol: Breakfast of Champions ' or a hat that says ' Natural Sucks!'. I do see people wearing '100% Natural!' shirts or ' Drug-Free and Proud ' shirts. hahaha...I get a kick out of them. Whatever, to each their own.

GETBIGGER...I'm not calling you anything besides 'ace' or 'slick'...chill out, pal. Jennifer isnt impressed. I know you have this urge to 'protect' her but eh...she isnt going to ever ever PM you and leave you her number and you two will never ever like...run off and live happily ever after. Just wont happen, nephew...you dont stand a chance. You're just a moderator on a forum in cyberspace to her. Know what I mean?
?

OWNER

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • ACQUIRING INFO.
« Reply #107 on: March 17, 2006, 10:28:19 AM »

GETBIGGER...I'm not calling you anything besides 'ace' or 'slick'...chill out, pal. Jennifer isnt impressed. I know you have this urge to 'protect' her but eh...she isnt going to ever ever PM you and leave you her number and you two will never ever like...run off and live happily ever after. Just wont happen, nephew...you dont stand a chance. You're just a moderator on a forum in cyberspace to her. Know what I mean?

hahahaha
I WILL OWN YOU

monster triceps

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • RIP slobby :(
« Reply #108 on: March 17, 2006, 10:42:45 AM »
I have a question;

Do you do anal?

i do but only with musclebears
young niggah greedy

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #109 on: March 17, 2006, 12:02:50 PM »
Ok, I am not going down the whole natural vs. drug thing again, I am pretty sure you all know my stance. 

As far as me and getbigger, I think you are judging him too fast.  He has been very nice to me and we have become friends.  No it's not like we are going to run off together...my boyfriend wouldn't appreciate that, but he has been a genuine guy.  Why don't you boy's just play nice?   
Jennifer

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #110 on: March 17, 2006, 12:12:01 PM »
She's got a monstrous nose, is that why she started working out?

I have a question;

do you do anal?

What is your issue?  Are you so lonely and pathetic that you have to make negative and derogatory comments towards me to make yourself feel better?  I could understand (and appreciate) constructive criticism or respectful arguments, but these pathetic comments you are making show your ignorance and cowardliness as well as your complete lack of respect for females.

get a life and get off my thread
Jennifer

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #111 on: March 17, 2006, 12:20:20 PM »
Look under the bodybuilder's section....USA.   Thanks and take care!

Lori

Wow!  You look amazing and your conditioning is perfect.  Congratulations and good luck with your training.  When is you next show?
Jennifer

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: March 17, 2006, 02:03:36 PM »

Hey Jennifer! Way to go...don't take their shit. You're too good for that...ya, heard!

Let me clear something up with you about my feud w/ GETBIGGER. It breaks down like this...we're just a couple guys trying to pull rank and express who's the alpha male in front of you thats all...its' evolution. It's natural(no pun intended). No different than a couple Rams smashing their heads together to see which one backs off first to gain the 'pick' of the female Ram. It's all very biological!

Now let me move onto GETBIGGER himself...

Hahahaha! Player? You did it to yourself.  You my brother just dug your own grave...you didnt shoot yourself in the foot...you blew your whole leg off. If you dont see it then I dont know what els to say...you are now OFFICIALLY in a cemetary of forgotten men who will NEVER EEEVER (being respectful to Jennifer) 'get with her'. She called you a FRIEND! You hear that...a FRIEND! Not only that...she said 'Good Friends'. That's even worse. If you know anything about women you know a 'FRIEND' is the WORST thing to be called by them. I would faint if I heard a woman refer to me as a 'FRIEND'. If someone told me they were talking to Jennifer and she went 'Oh, yea...TheBlockHead is a real sweetheart...what a nice guy...he's a friend of mine!'. I...I would have a coronary. I'd have a seizure right there. You lost this one bro...you are a 'friend' to her. You will NOW never have a shot at that title...if you know what I mean.

No woman walking planet Earth really REALLY respect a man they consider a 'friend'. If you really know thing one about a woman...you'd rather have her think you're nothing but a ba$tard or a real prick. That way...deep down they respect you and are excited by you. That isnt my opinion...thats a law of physics right there. More consistant than gravity.

"...GETBIGGER is my FRIEND...we're really good FRIENDS!" OUCH!!!!!!
?

FitChic78

• Getbig II
Re: Our own Jennifer Lynn Cowan
« Reply #113 on: March 19, 2006, 01:06:31 PM »
Thanks for the compliments! 
Well, last year I competed in 4 shows (3 local, 1 national level) and even on the local level I heard rumors about what some of the girls were on.  At first it really bothered me but if that is what these girls choose to do then who am I to be upset...

Hey Jen! So how did you do in those? What were the jugdes saying as to why they gave you that placing? What was the major point they said you would need to improve on?

When you say even the "naturals" aren't natural I wonder if you are talking about legal supplementation or hiding usage of illegal drugs.  Last year I didn't take any supplements and dieting really stripped me of some of my muscle.  When I realized how big the top girls were I knew I would need to supplement to compete.  Now I take quite a few things (all legal) that I think have helped me put on some size, and hopefully will help me maintain it throughout my dieting. 

By natural I mean no AAS. I personally don't think that if you take supplements like Glut, BCAA's and creatine you are by no means not a natural athlete. Those substances are naturally in your body, so I do not see how adding extra of what's already naturally existent in you bands you from being natural...You said it yourself that you had realized that you had to add it to your routine if you wanted to preserve the muscle size you worked so hard for. To me it seems that you are stuck on that "legal/illegal" substances mentality. I read this thread and debates that are going on between you, Block and a few others and see that both advocates and opponents have their valid points. I have to agree with Block that drugs that many in this sport use essentually were legal and only had to be banded later due to people abusing them. GH is prescribed in medicine for people with immune system problems so is Clen and insulin and so forth. People who have AIDS are put on some of the drugs that BB's use. So this issue is a two way sword I guess. It's like Block tried to compare the usage of gear to smocking and alcohol or even water. It is a matter of perception and what in one's opinions is good or bad.

If I go into my shows and am still not big enough this year I will give it another try.

So let me understand better...What is your ultimate goal? Do you have it? Or is it just something like I train for myself and enter a show here and there just for fun? It's just when I first posted and said that I hope you see things realistically, I meant that it is one thing if you just do it coz you have a personal goal of say improving your physique and getting to the next level and by compiting you can actually assess your accomplishments.

Although it may be easier for girls on drugs to get bigger or leaner more easily, I think Figure is special because you don't have to take something to be competitive. 

Not so...If you do it for you, then sure you dont' have to and that is why you can see so many gorgeous guys and girl in many local gyms who have great physiques yet they have never competed coz they know what the real world of BB is all about and despite the fact that they do look far better then an avarage Joe, that is not enough to be the winner...But if you want to be the next Monica Brant, then you would be doomed to re-assess your view on things. No, it does not have to be serious stuff but you would not ever get to that level without implemention of some sort of aid that you seem to not even want to consider to be a part of your routine. That's just a reality, unfortunately...I know gals who claim to the outsiders that they are 100% naturals but then people who are very close to them know that is not the case...

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: March 19, 2006, 02:30:51 PM »
Well said, FITCHIC...bravo! That is EXACTLY what I was trying to illustrate. You hit the nail on the head...I was trying to illustrate that if Jennifer doesnt want to use pharmecological sports technology because it is ILLEGAL then she really needs to re-consider due to the fact that it was once LEGAL and is NOT NOW because of misguided legislation and uninformed fat-cats in the pockets of major lobbyists trying to protect 'the children.' Get of that 'I dont break the law' nonsense. Puhleeeese!

Here's the thing, FITCHIC...Jennifer has only been in this game/industry for relativley very little time. I know she's very passionate about what she does and her goals in this game are realistic and sensible. When she competed in local NPC shows and national level in Illinois...she will admit this...she publicly told certain people...'I don't believe in supplements! I dont use them...you dont NEED them!' Now she does...I know because I help her with her supplement outlines from time to time. Now she uses protein powders...carbohydrate utilization formulas, creatine/glutamine, No2 products etc...see my point?  It took her about a year but from the ' No way will I ever use a protein drink and all that is a waste of money...I dont believe in that crap' to..."Hmmm...so i'll take 3 grams of creatine pre-workout...2 grams post then have 47 grams of whey with complex carbs...use the vanadyl sulfate to balance my blood sugars...okay, then I'll have 2000mg of arginine at bedtime and use this pre-workout...then midday I'll have..." You get my drift.

It is because barriers were broken down and she has this awful tendency to WANT to be the opposite of everyone els and do EVERYTHING her way or the hardest way because it somehow gives her a level of satisfaction knowing she set out to prove 'everyone' wrong. She's like that...it's like her against 'the system'. Her against 'the standard'. I'm not saying its a bad thing but thats just her personality.

All I say to Jennifer and God knows I luv her to death...I have her first 8x10 autograph hanging in my gym on the S.S/Chicago...I was there when she squatted 315lbs for reps for the first time...and I helped her push 800+lbs on the leg press for reps...in otherwords, I have her back...we're tight! I'm saying 'never say never'. It's good to stick to guns and not give in. I admire her for that but I think she is just really really UNINFORMED about AAS and all her opinions and mindset about AAS has no merit or basis.

Kind of like when my in-laws see me mix a protein shake and drink it...I get 'Thats bad for you...I heard that stuff you get at GNC will make your d-ck shrink and you can die!' as they puff on their cigarette and open a bag od Dorritos up and crack open another BudLite. Or here we go...hahahaha...Jennifer is Irish and so are my in-laws so maybe this will illustrate the 'duh-ness' of her stance on AAS as a national level figure athlete...
  I heard my in-laws and wife freaking out because St Patty's day fell on a Friday...well, during lent Catholics cant eat meat on Fridays...everyone was having St Patty's day parties and having...Cornbeef meals. Everyone was like...'OMG, what are we gonna do...maybe we'll have the dinner this day...celebrate that day...' all collaborating on how to handle 'not sinning' on Friday because of consuming meat and I ask...why the FK do they care???? Not one of them EVER go to church...ALL of them are pure racist/prejudice idots...all drink like fishes smoke like chimneys...all of them are divorced...swear like truckers...but...hahaha. ..let's not eat cornbeef on Friday...thats BAD!

See how people pick and choose their posion? I know FITCHIC will see how I'm trying to illustrate my moral here even in my bizarre way...Jennifer might get defensive and GETBIGGER...well, I dont know...he now knows what it means to be called a 'FRIEND' by a woman so he knows he stands NO CHANCE w/ Jennifer sooooo....you might see GETBIGGER talking trash to her or taking my side now...hahahaha!
?

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
Re: Our own Jennifer Lynn Cowan
« Reply #115 on: March 19, 2006, 08:02:48 PM »
Hey Jen! So how did you do in those? What were the judges saying as to why they gave you that placing? What was the major point they said you would need to improve on?

My first show I got second, my second show I got third and my third show I got 1st and won the overall. (Junior Nationals I didn't place but wasn't surprised...I didn't have the size going into it but I wanted the experience for this year). Why did I place where I did...the first show I lost to the winner by one point, she took the overall.  I think a major part of me not placing was my posing which was TERRIBLE, also through all my shows I was too thin, I needed more size.  Going into these shows I figured I may have a problem because I had run a marathon in June the year before and continued marathon training until October when my boyfriend finished his first.  Going through the training I lifted maybe 2 times a week, with little effort, and spent hours a day running...it ate away all the muscle I had left over from collegiate track.  Anyway I started training with weights at the end of November and in December decided to do a show...this gave me about 2 months to put on size until I had to start dieting.  All in all there was no way I had the time to put on the size to be competitive at any level other then the local level. 

The judges in some of these shows said "don't change anything, I had you as #1" others told me I "had a boyish figure, I wasn't curvy enough, and to work on my sweep" after Jr. Nationals I emailed the head judge numerous times....unfortunately she is quite busy but her only response was that she had written one word "thin" for me and couldn't remember further then that.  Obviously she couldn't-it was the first time seeing me and I wasn't special, I still wasn't posing properly in Jr. Nationals (I am embarrassed by it) also I needed more muscle.  My conditioning was fine (8% bodyfat) but my legs were too small and I wasn't showcasing my physique.

To help all of this I put on 25 pounds and hope to compete about 5-7 pounds heavier this year.  I worked my ass on :) because the marathon had robbed me of it.  Starting almost 3 months ago now I have setup posing sessions at least twice a month with other local competitors (many first timers because I don't want them to look like I did) so we can work on posing and walking. 

Currently I am 7 weeks out from my first show, my warm-up and I am at 11% bodyfat and looking sharp.  I   have done it smarter this year, slower and more steady.  It should be an incredible year on stage.

To me it seems that you are stuck on that "legal/illegal" substances mentality. I read this thread and debates that are going on between you, Block and a few others and see that both advocates and opponents have their valid points. I have to agree with Block that drugs that many in this sport use essentially were legal and only had to be banded later due to people abusing them. GH is prescribed in medicine for people with immune system problems so is Clen and insulin and so forth. People who have AIDS are put on some of the drugs that BB's use. So this issue is a two way sword I guess. It's like Block tried to compare the usage of gear to smocking and alcohol or even water. It is a matter of perception and what in one's opinions is good or bad.

But this is the thing, I don't have AID's or any disease that would require me to use these to feel better.  I don't understand why my choice of mot wanting to use AAS makes you guys so mad.  If you want to use it I will not judge or criticize...when I am squatting I have images of girls on stage, bigger then me, more cut and it makes me work harder, it isn't about short cuts with me, it is about doing things that I want to do and being responsible for the outcome.  Honestly if they legalized AAS I still wouldn't want to take it, I feel it changes your appearance and voice and really I don't need it to get bigger...I am already a fairly big girl.

So let me understand better...What is your ultimate goal? Do you have it? Or is it just something like I train for myself and enter a show here and there just for fun?

My goal is to earn my Pro-Card, to get invited to the Arnold.  To me competing is fun and winning is fun. I like seeing how I can shape my body into something I think is amazing.  Do many of my friends think my body is gross, yep but I do it because I am good at it, I love it and I love to compete and be on stage. That is why I don't run marathons or triathlons, I would never win.  Training and dieting this hard isn't something I do because the process is "fun" the outcome is fun.  Plus doing something that 99.9% of people can't do is fun.

It's just when I first posted and said that I hope you see things realistically, I meant that it is one thing if you just do it coz you have a personal goal of say improving your physique and getting to the next level and by competing you can actually assess your accomplishments.
Not so...If you do it for you, then sure you dont' have to and that is why you can see so many gorgeous guys and girl in many local gyms who have great physiques yet they have never competed coz they know what the real world of BB is all about and despite the fact that they do look far better then an average Joe, that is not enough to be the winner...But if you want to be the next Monica Brant, then you would be doomed to re-assess your view on things. No, it does not have to be serious stuff but you would not ever get to that level without implemention of some sort of aid that you seem to not even want to consider to be a part of your routine. That's just a reality, unfortunately...I know gals who claim to the outsiders that they are 100% naturals but then people who are very close to them know that is not the case...

I think it is sad you feel this way.  The only way to do it is by doing drugs.....that sounds like a losing attitude to me.  To be, as you say "realistic"  it would probably do me well to get with the "right" trainer or maybe even sleep with the "right" person, talk to the "right" management company, do the "right" drugs and then I will succeed...well, maybe I am just making it easier for the rest of the world (you included) by making the decisions I think are right.  If you see me earn my Pro-Card please know it was because of the hard work, sweat, and determination of a "natural" competitor, then you can finally tell people you know someone who is 100% natural who "made it" and drugs aren't the only way.

Whatever decisions you decide to make in this sport, I wish you the best of luck.  I also hope you make the decisions for yourself because you feel it is the right thing to do and not because everyone else is doing it. 

Jennifer

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #116 on: March 19, 2006, 08:14:27 PM »
ok, fitchic so which is it, drugs are good or bad????  Just found this on another thread....
GH, you are right, the usages of drugs in BB today is widely practiced. This is what is so sad. Any sport, no matter what type of a recreational activity, is supposedly something that should be beneficial to your health. BB, in particular, is about building a beautiful physique which unfortunatelly is often done with a help of drugs. Go figure...It is the most paradoxical sports out there today if you really stop for a second and think about what it has turned into...
Funny how you generalize people by using "we". Obviuosly you could not wait long enough, doubt it was 5 years for you, before jumping on gear. But here is a little bit of truth for you. Not all do. I know from first hand experience because I had dated a guy who had an awesome physique and had never touched any of that shit. Now, I know that for a fact coz we were together pretty much 24/7, lived together, trained together, everything for 2 years and I would notice if any of that stuff was floating around. People would stop him on numerous occassions and ask if he was competing coz he looked that good and then tried to pursuade him to go and compete when he would say he did not. Sure, it took him many years to accomplish a look that a lot of people would turn their head to admire but he did it on his own and that what was so much more rewarding in the end. Just to give you an example, that some do look like they are on something without ever touching any gear. He could easily compete and I would bet everything he had a good shot at being successful in the sport. But he didn't do it for that simple reason that he didn't want to jeopardize his principles, getting on gear, having a brutal schedule, resticting his life style, and everything else that comes with prepping for a comp. He simply loved to train, bodybuild and see what improvements he could make over time. With all that comes when you are trying to get to the pro level, some of that pure enjoyment is taken away. So no, I don't think everyone gets on gear sooner or later. It is those who don't possess the ability to see what they can do beyond what is "known" one can achieve. You say you train and after a while you hit a point where you have completely realized your natural potential and so the next step is to incorporate an outside sources to help you get to the next level. Well, my question to you, how do you know what that limit is? You are not what you think you are, but what you think, you are. You don't believe what you see. You see what you already believe. So you and the rest that you claim go on gear simply are weak, more mentally then physically, which is so more sad. You look for a quick way out and something to get you fast results. The thing is once you get it, you want more and then some, which is obviuosly why in your case, and as Richard pointed out, you have to be on your 7 injections a day. Pathetic. That also proves my point that there is no limit and we as humans will always seek for something to fullfil that desire of improving upon our current accomplishments.
As for the hormones...Well, if you know enough about it and how it works, then you should be able to distinguish those who are on them and those who are not. Speaking in particular of GH, that's why you see all the bloated stomachs up on stage these days. If you compare many of the guys from a few years back, you can't miss to see the physiological changes their physiques have experienced over years of time. That's why it is called Growth hormone. You take it and everything grows, not just muscles, your joints, your jaw and your organs. Some pros today don't have those characteristical mutations even after years of training. You know, with more advocates, just like yourself, of using drugs as if it was an absolute necessity, it is not surprising that it's getting out of hand. I may be a fairly new kid on the block when it comes to the sport, but I have been around for a few years and with all of the pressure of unfair competition, trust me, I have considered getting on gear myself. However, I've decided not to do it. The more I talk to people who are on it or read posts like yours, I realize that I am better off without all that chemical stuff in my body even though I am considering competing later on again and knowing that I am going to enter an unfair game competing with those who are all "juiced up". But at least I save myself a headache of worring that one day I may repeat the case of Flex...Good luck to you with everything though, GH!

Did I miss something?
Jennifer

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #117 on: March 19, 2006, 08:15:59 PM »
Block I can't even deal with you tonight....I'll deal with you tomorrow my FRIEND...
Jennifer

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: March 20, 2006, 09:17:37 AM »
  Hey Jennifer! Way to go...don't take their shit. You're too good for that...ya, heard!

Let me clear something up with you about my feud w/ GETBIGGER. It breaks down like this...we're just a couple guys trying to pull rank and express who's the alpha male in front of you thats all...its' evolution. It's natural(no pun intended). No different than a couple Rams smashing their heads together to see which one backs off first to gain the 'pick' of the female Ram. It's all very biological!

Now let me move onto GETBIGGER himself...

Hahahaha! Player? You did it to yourself.  You my brother just dug your own grave...you didnt shoot yourself in the foot...you blew your whole leg off. If you dont see it then I dont know what els to say...you are now OFFICIALLY in a cemetary of forgotten men who will NEVER EEEVER (being respectful to Jennifer) 'get with her'. She called you a FRIEND! You hear that...a FRIEND! Not only that...she said 'Good Friends'. That's even worse. If you know anything about women you know a 'FRIEND' is the WORST thing to be called by them. I would faint if I heard a woman refer to me as a 'FRIEND'. If someone told me they were talking to Jennifer and she went 'Oh, yea...TheBlockHead is a real sweetheart...what a nice guy...he's a friend of mine!'. I...I would have a coronary. I'd have a seizure right there. You lost this one bro...you are a 'friend' to her. You will NOW never have a shot at that title...if you know what I mean.

No woman walking planet Earth really REALLY respect a man they consider a 'friend'. If you really know thing one about a woman...you'd rather have her think you're nothing but a ba$tard or a real prick. That way...deep down they respect you and are excited by you. That isnt my opinion...thats a law of physics right there. More consistant than gravity.

"...GETBIGGER is my FRIEND...we're really good FRIENDS!" OUCH!!!!!!

OK, this is where we are crossed my favorite friend on GetBig.  Lets get things clear.  I really don't give a flying f**k about you or anything you say.  I have absolutely nothing to prove here on GetBig, let alone to some guy named "blockhead" who I don't even know.  Don't flatter yourself, we are not in competition, we are not butting heads, we are not-WAIT, I am wrong I should be saying I AM NOT.....so I am not out to play these stupid games you obviously get worked up playing. 

My whole point to you has never changed this entire time. Respect others opinions and choices and why they make their choices.  Thats the precedent that has been set, maybe you should reread the "Natty Board" thread, here it is...

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=53517.0

Because if you don't, we WILL have problems, we will smash heads and I am certain I will come out on top.  Any other beef you have with me, I really don't give a s**t.  I barely have enough time to moderate this board, let a lone to argue over "who is the alpha male" over the internet.....LOL 

You know, I won't even give the chance for an arguement.  You know what?  YOU WIN blockhead!  YOU ARE THE ALPHA MALE!.  You are the s**t.  You are "Jenns biological pick".  Congrats!  You da MAN! Damn, what was I thinking f**king with you......

You keep your criticism constructive or I will ban your a**.  It's that simple.         

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: March 20, 2006, 09:32:56 AM »
I have a question;

Do you do anal?

i do but only with musclebears

That s**t belongs on the sex board, so take it there....I'm sure you will find some of your musclebears there also.......

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: March 20, 2006, 11:13:32 AM »

TheBlockHead is in the hizouuuuuuuussse!

Sup Jen...you gonna deal with me today, dear? I'm not mad because you dont use gear...I just dont like when people say they are bad. You're right...YOU of all women dont need them...you are already a genetic freak of the week...I was afraid to have you use more than 1/2 a serving of creatine...I can imagine if you used a little var' or strol'...you'd blow up like a balloon. I think it's a little more 'acceptable' with men using it anyway...doesnt effect us like it can with women. We talked about this before...take a look at Sarah D. She's a BB girl and she was GORGEOUS before the gear got the best of her...now she's starting to get a tad on the beastly side.

I think we should change the topic here...it's just too hard to talk about being 'natural' all day on a Natural thread. It's good to debate. It generates thought and interest. Let's talk about why you dont TAN or use TANNING beds.

I have to keep comments constructive. I dont ask you if you do deviant s-x acts or blatantly pick apart a bodypart and try to make you feel bad...I just debate about gear and doing what it takes to compete. I just try to generate talk and generate thought. I might get banned though (it got personal...I hit a nerve with a certain somebody).

On a positive note, Jen...I won, I guess! Oh...dont publically call me 'FRIEND'. I'd rather get my b@lls smased by a wodden hammer than have a woman consider me a FRIEND. hahaha...'a friend!'
?

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #121 on: March 20, 2006, 01:10:50 PM »

she has this awful tendency to WANT to be the opposite of everyone els and do EVERYTHING her way or the hardest way because it somehow gives her a level of satisfaction knowing she set out to prove 'everyone' wrong. She's like that...it's like her against 'the system'. Her against 'the standard'. I'm not saying its a bad thing but thats just her personality.
That is a pretty good generalization of me :)

Kind of like when my in-laws see me mix a protein shake and drink it...I get 'Thats bad for you...I heard that stuff you get at GNC will make your d-ck shrink and you can die!' as they puff on their cigarette and open a bag od Dorritos up and crack open another BudLite. Or here we go...hahahaha...Jennifer is Irish and so are my in-laws so maybe this will illustrate the 'duh-ness' of her stance on AAS as a national level figure athlete...

Have no idea where you came up with the notion I am Irish...you're wrong there.  And if I was a Pro-Level competitor with the same attitude would you act the same way.  What happened to you telling me I could do it without drugs????

I know FITCHIC will see how I'm trying to illustrate my moral here even in my bizarre way.

I suppose it depends what side of the fence she is on when she reads this.

I think it's a little more 'acceptable' with men using it anyway...doesnt effect us like it can with women. We talked about this before...take a look at Sarah D. She's a BB girl and she was GORGEOUS before the gear got the best of her...now she's starting to get a tad on the beastly side.

so you do agree with me...

I think we should change the topic here...it's just too hard to talk about being 'natural' all day on a Natural thread. It's good to debate. It generates thought and interest. Let's talk about why you dont TAN or use TANNING beds.

Of course....if it isn't one thing to argue with me about it is another.  I don't want skin cancer and wrinkles...please prve to me that these are not affects of tanning.  I am super white which means to get ANY kind of tan I have to go EVERY DAY, did it last year and my tan still sucked.  Let me try this new prpduct and see at my first show how I look under the lights.  If I look like s*** then I promise I will start tanning.

On a positive note, Jen...I won, I guess! Oh...dont publically call me 'FRIEND'. I'd rather get my b@lls smased by a wodden hammer than have a woman consider me a FRIEND. hahaha...'a friend!'

Nope, you didn't win, you are my friend too-you both are losers I guess.
Jennifer

FitChic78

• Getbig II
« Reply #122 on: March 20, 2006, 01:49:26 PM »
ok, fitchic so which is it, drugs are good or bad????  Just found this on another thread....
Did I miss something?

Hi Jen! I am not sure what you were trying to do here and confused about your question. The thread you found was about usage of drugs and I stated my opinion about the gear as well as the fact that I do not use it. That is exactly what I said when I first posted on your thread. As we got further into discussion, I elaborated more on the subject of its legality. So to answer your question - yes, I personally think that drugs have potentially negative consequences and since no one knows how it is going to affect you (some have sides, other never do), I've never had courage to try it out. But also if you paid attention to everything I said in the post you found, then yes I had considered it and the explanation is clear here - I know what pro level is like.

I suppose it depends what side of the fence she is on when she reads this.
I am on the right side of the fence and you surprise me by being such a skeptic here. Again read everything I have said in my posts. The more I read about your perception and how you try to pick on every little thing people say on here and try to defend everything, I more and more see just what Blockhead was trying to say about your nature of trying to prove the point. Sweetie, it's a discussion board where people do nothing but speak out their opinions, beliefs, perceptions and so on. It's OK to choose and do what you believe is right for you. I am too somtimes asked by people in the gym what it is that I maybe on but I just smile and say nothing. If someone wants to argue with me that I bullshit them and I use gear, I just leave it at that. I don't run around and go out of my way to prove to everyone that no I am 100% natural. I know that in my heart that I don't use it, so if someone argues with me, it does not make me go and defend myself. You seem to not be able to let it go...As Blockhead said - let's change the subject already. I was giving you nothing but props and compliments to start with anyway.

Sincerely,
~FitChic78

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: March 20, 2006, 02:02:59 PM »
We are getting 17" of snow in 2 days here in omaha.....

:-\

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: March 20, 2006, 03:55:47 PM »

Whoa! Hold up there FITCHIC...we cant talk on this thread. We have to be mindless automatons and just strictly speak about...about nothing. Its a 'ASK Jennifer...' thread but we cant get her to talk or think or debate. You're using way too many brain cells. Let's keep it really simple and basic here...you dont want to get BANNED.

Sorry Jen...let me ask you a few questions if I may in honor of your thread...

1). What is your favorite exercise?
 2). What is your favorite color?
 3). Did you know there is going to be snow in Omaha this week?
 4). Have you ever made a 'snow angel'?

Hope you have the time to answer these questions. Thank you very much, maam.
?