Author Topic: SUMMER '14  (Read 81318 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: SUMMER '14
« Reply #725 on: June 23, 2014, 11:34:46 PM »
You travel to the USA so why can't other Aussies travel abroard? My friend is going with her husband for her birthday. Btw you need to get off tristins nuts. He can look after himself... He is not so useless that he needs you holding his hand and stroking his nuts.

Just to clear some things up, you don't actually "stroke" the nuts. You may massage them very gently or suckle on them but never stroke. I hope this tip enhances your personal life.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #726 on: June 23, 2014, 11:35:53 PM »
;D

Booty probably took a combination of muscle-tech and Shredz products. That is what gave her the ultimate "glow" to turn Lee on.
X

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #727 on: June 23, 2014, 11:37:07 PM »
I hear you guys. I've decided I'm still going to post, only reason I was leaving is because I thought 1 of you was imitating me. That might just be a fake profile, I have a few on facebook. If I could I'd delete that page..anyway I've posed on cam for gays and own it. Hey atleast I didn't fuck a grapefruit ;)

Welcome to the Thunderdome, bitch8)

Initiation: complete

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #728 on: June 23, 2014, 11:37:33 PM »
When you were dating Lee, did you take supplements to look sexy for him?
No if you want to be sexy for a man then you train hard and eat healthy and let them see you as you are, make up free and with messy bed hair. I don't even believe you need lingerie if you can lay naked on a bed in the daylight .

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #729 on: June 23, 2014, 11:38:50 PM »
Falcon held so much promise. Now it seems he was a flash in the pan when it comes to being fit. I makes me sad. He likes to expound on the benefits of a healthy vegan diet. I have nothing against veganism, if it suits you. On the other hand, Flacon hasn't proved himself to be the best advertisement for what he tries to sell us all on.  

Falcon sacrificed so much for getbig. He has put his body on the line to show us advanced knowledge of diet and training. Through Falcon, getbig has learned dieting and training techniques far beyond the comprehension of the human mind. I am still trying to figure out how to blend in Falcons idea of electricity into my workouts. Maybe attach some electrodes to my body. We shall see.
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #730 on: June 23, 2014, 11:40:23 PM »

I think you have it wrong. That is what Lee used when he pooped on her chest.

I for one, am so fucking sick of posts about Lee Priest shitting on Booty's fake tits. I mean get over it you goons. It hardly matters if it happened or it did not.

Come on people, get something new to rag on about.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #731 on: June 23, 2014, 11:40:48 PM »
No if you want to be sexy for a man then you train hard and eat healthy and let them see you as you are, make up free and with messy bed hair. I don't even believe you need lingerie if you can lay naked on a bed in the daylight .

How does the pooping on the chest fit into the whole equation?

Did your messy bed hair turn him on that much.

Booty: "Good morning, Lee."
Lee: "Good morning, Booty."
Booty: "What do you think of my messy bed hair?"
Lee: ::poops on your chest::
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #732 on: June 23, 2014, 11:41:55 PM »
I for one, am so fucking sick of posts about Lee Priest shitting on Booty's fake tits. I mean get over it you goons. It hardly matters if it happened or it did not.

No.
X

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #733 on: June 23, 2014, 11:44:45 PM »

It never happened but some want to believe it did when in reality I am not wired that way. And I have never dated a man who wanted me to do anything degrading to them or wanted to degrade me.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #734 on: June 23, 2014, 11:46:05 PM »
Anyway, Back to Tristen.

what your rates homeboy? and Why?

Why at 22 do you need to do this?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #735 on: June 23, 2014, 11:46:22 PM »
It never happened but some want to believe it did when in reality I am not wired that way. And I have never dated a man who wanted me to do anything degrading to them or wanted to degrade me.

What about Will Grant? Did you and him ever engage in these practices? If you did not meet in person, but you could, would you engage in these practices?
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #736 on: June 23, 2014, 11:47:00 PM »
Falcon sacrificed so much for getbig. He has put his body on the line to show us advanced knowledge of diet and training. Through Falcon, getbig has learned dieting and training techniques far beyond the comprehension of the human mind. I am still trying to figure out how to blend in Falcons idea of electricity into my workouts. Maybe attach some electrodes to my body. We shall see.

Yes, he is a complex and interesting dude. I really enjoy his posts here, although I cannot in good conscience support all that he posts, largely because he does not personally exemplify what I aspire to be.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #737 on: June 23, 2014, 11:47:35 PM »
How does the pooping on the chest fit into the whole equation?

Did your messy bed hair turn him on that much.

Booty: "Good morning, Lee."
Lee: "Good morning, Booty."
Booty: "What do you think of my messy bed hair?"
Lee: ::poops on your chest::
Karen is what my friends call me. No lee gave make up tips.  ::)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #738 on: June 23, 2014, 11:49:39 PM »
What about Will Grant? Did you and him ever engage in these practices? If you did not meet in person, but you could, would you engage in these practices?
despite everything he would never do that or want to, with any girl. He did have some good qualities.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #739 on: June 23, 2014, 11:50:18 PM »
Anyway, Back to Tristen.

what your rates homeboy? and Why?

Why at 22 do you need to do this?

do what?
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #740 on: June 23, 2014, 11:50:41 PM »
No.

Well then, I think you have a very limited repertoire when it comes to posting here.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #741 on: June 23, 2014, 11:53:58 PM »
Well then, I think you have a very limited repertoire when it comes to posting here.

No, that is an overgeneralization. My limited repertoire is only related when it comes to booty. I have a larger repertoire regarding many other topics on this forum.
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #742 on: June 24, 2014, 12:00:54 AM »
despite everything he would never do that or want to, with any girl. He did have some good qualities.

Really Booty, when will you ever learn? There was no need for you to weigh in here. Yeah, it was just another Lee shit on Booty's chest hijacked thread. You might think you need to defend yourself once again. You don't. What you and Lee did or didn't do to get sexually turned on is no one's business. I am beginning to realize that this folk lore has become your claim to fame and that is why you, yes you, are the one who keeps it alive.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #743 on: June 24, 2014, 12:02:21 AM »
Really Booty, when will you ever learn? There was no need for you to weigh in here. Yeah, it was just another Lee shit on Booty's chest hijacked thread. You might think you need to defend yourself once again. You don't. What you and Lee did or didn't do to get sexually turned on is no one's business. I am beginning to realize that this folk lore has become your claim to fame and that is why you, yes you, are the one who keeps it alive.

Or perhaps it really happened.

X

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #744 on: June 24, 2014, 12:07:58 AM »
I was referring to will. And I wasn't the one who went there with the lee thing. You do realise that I am my own person and have been on forums for ten years? I don't need lee to get famous... That's a load of crap.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #745 on: June 24, 2014, 12:08:49 AM »

No, that is an overgeneralization. My limited repertoire is only related when it comes to booty. I have a larger repertoire regarding many other topics on this forum.

My apologies. I was the one with tunnel vision. You do offer a lot of input on a variety of subjects. I was, as some of us old dudes are, caught up in defending Booty on Getbig.  Some of the slams against her just seem old and tired to me, apparently not so much to some other folks here. I guess I am just sick of the image of Booty laying about with Lee planting a hot turd on her chest as so many folks her like to remind of us. Maybe I am something of a prude.

Simple Simon

« Reply #746 on: June 24, 2014, 12:09:21 AM »
I was referring to will. And I wasn't the one who went there with the lee thing. You do realise that I am my own person and have been on forums for ten years? I don't need lee to get famous... That's a load of crap.

;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #747 on: June 24, 2014, 12:09:51 AM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #748 on: June 24, 2014, 12:10:06 AM »
;D

Those unconscious Freudian slips reveal a lot about reality!  ;D ;D
X

Simple Simon

« Reply #749 on: June 24, 2014, 12:11:09 AM »
I did that on purpose.  :D
You do it too often for it to be accidental.   :)