Author Topic: Ferguson 'victim' has rap sheet, robbed store same morning  (Read 79256 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Ferguson 'victim' has rap sheet, robbed store same morning
« Reply #450 on: October 20, 2014, 03:03:39 PM »
Just think, all that destruction and stealing for nothing.  Just a bunch of thieves looking for an excuse to steal.  Now they are resorting to attacking people at sporting events.  What a sad bunch.

Yep.  And they have people all over the country giving them cover.  Very sad. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #452 on: October 21, 2014, 09:39:39 AM »
Yep.  And they have people all over the country giving them cover.  Very sad. 

Facts don't matter.   In a fair world, news outlets would be brought up on charges of inciting a riot.  If this wasn't an example of yelling fire in a crowded movie theater I don't know what is.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #453 on: October 21, 2014, 09:41:19 AM »
http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/10/20/former-police-chief-speaks-on-latest-michael-brown-information-released

Oh boy - da looting gonna start again

"Fitch calls the information from the investigation coming out as phase two – to “coordinate leaks to the media, and to start getting some of the facts out there to kind of let people down slowly,” he says. “When I say this is phase two – phase one was really Eric Holder’s announcement how they were going to basically do a complete review and take over the Ferguson Police Department.”

What I've been saying
A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #454 on: October 21, 2014, 10:37:27 AM »
http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/10/20/former-police-chief-speaks-on-latest-michael-brown-information-released

Oh boy - da looting gonna start again

I agree with everything he said in the article.

FERGUSON, Mo. (KMOX) – Information about the Michael Brown fatal police shooting is beginning to leak out, and former St. Louis County Police Chief Tim Fitch says it’s no accident the feds are allowing the information.
Fitch discussed a New York Times article indicating, according to federal investigators, there was a struggle that led up to the fatal police shooting of Brown, with KMOX’s Mark Reardon on Monday.

Fitch calls the information from the investigation coming out as phase two – to “coordinate leaks to the media, and to start getting some of the facts out there to kind of let people down slowly,” he says. “When I say this is phase two – phase one was really Eric Holder’s announcement how they were going to basically do a complete review and take over the Ferguson Police Department.”

Fitch says he thinks the feds recognize that it’s “probably very unlikely” that there’s going to be charges against Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson.

“There was a struggle over the weapon. Law enforcement, we know that about half the officers killed every year with firearms are killed with their own,” he says. “So the fact that he didn’t have his own doesn’t mean there wasn’t a weapon there available that could be used in deadly force use.”

Fitch is a strong proponent of believing physical evidence over eye-witness evidence.

“Physical evidence has no reason to lie. It doesn’t see things differently,” he says, and it is that kind of evidence he thinks could make or break the case.

“If there was a struggle inside that car over a firearm, it sounds to me like Officer Wilson would have been justified in taking the action he did if he pulled the trigger and actually shot Michael Brown in the vehicle area,” Fitch says.

He notes that the other key piece to the investigation is what happened after Wilson and Brown were out of the police vehicle.

“If Michael Brown was truly turned around and basically charging the officer, he already went for round one fighting over his handgun. Are you going to go for round two and take the chance of losing it this time?” Fitch asks. “I think that would be a more logical explanation as to why Officer Wilson would have discharged his firearm at Michael Brown.”

He says police officers are given lawful authority to use force, and according to the law, they are under no obligation to retreat when someone resists arrest. Fitch adds that with that authority comes some gray areas.
Fitch believes the New York Times story is just a preview of what’s to come over the next few weeks.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #455 on: October 21, 2014, 10:41:06 AM »
Facts don't matter.   In a fair world, news outlets would be brought up on charges of inciting a riot.  If this wasn't an example of yelling fire in a crowded movie theater I don't know what is.

Agree.  The media is full of a bunch of race baiters.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #456 on: October 21, 2014, 10:42:04 AM »
FERGUSON (CBS St. Louis/AP) — Tensions are rising in Ferguson as new details about the fatal shooting of Michael Brown emerge.

The New York Times reported Friday evening that Ferguson Police Officer Darren Wilson told authorities that Michael Brown reached for the gun during a scuffle. The officer’s account to authorities did not explain why he fired at Brown multiple times after emerging from his vehicle, according to the newspaper.

The Times reported that the account of Wilson’s version of events came from government officials briefed on the federal civil rights investigation into the Aug. 9 shooting that sparked racial unrest and weeks of protests, some of which turned violent. Wilson is white and Brown black.

Following The Times report, two protesters were arrested Monday by the St. Louis County Police, including Missouri State Sen. Jamilah Nasheed, while protesting outside the Ferguson Police Department.

KMOV-TV reports Nasheed had a gun on her at the time of her arrest.

As the fate of Wilson lies in the hand of a grand jury, people are beginning to worry what might happen next.

“Everybody is planning for whatever the grand jury decides,” Amy Hunter, YWCA’s racial justice director, told CNN. “Certainly there are lots of us that are planning peaceful protests should it not be indicted. Certainly there are other people that have other ideas at hand.”

One protester warned to CNN about what would happen if Wilson is set free.

“If there is not an indictment, excuse my French, all hell is going to break loose,” the protester revealed.

Wilson confronted Brown and a friend while they were walking back to Brown’s home from a convenience store on Aug. 9. After the shooting, Brown died at the scene. Some witnesses have told authorities and news media that Brown had his hands raised when Wilson approached with his weapon and fired repeatedly. An independent autopsy commissioned by the family says that Brown was shot at least six times, including twice in the head.

Benjamin Crump, the attorney for Brown’s parents, told The Associated Press on Saturday that the officer’s account of what happened was “self-serving.”

“The officer is going to say whatever he has to say to try to justify killing an unarmed teenager,” Crump said. “And certainly, his statement should not be taken above independent eye witnesses who are completely unbiased when he has every reason to be biased.”

Crump also said that because there were reports that Michael Brown was shot while he ran away, it “doesn’t matter” what happened in the car beforehand.

“He was definitely not in fear of threat when Michael Brown was running away from him,” Crump said.

The Times reported that Wilson has told investigators that he was trying to leave his SUV when Brown pushed him back in and that once inside the vehicle the two began to fight. Wilson told authorities that Brown punched and scratched him repeatedly, leaving swelling on his face and cuts on his neck, the Times reported.

Wilson, who had been patrolling Ferguson for nearly three years, was placed on leave after the shooting. A state grand jury is considering charges against him.

Wilson is being represented by James P. Towey, general counsel for the Missouri Fraternal Order of Police and a former general counsel for the St. Louis Police Officers Association. Towey didn’t immediately respond to an email Saturday seeking comment, and his work phone system wasn’t accepting voicemail.

The Justice Department is investigating the Ferguson Police Department for possible civil rights violations, including whether officers there use excessive force and engage in discriminatory practices. Two-thirds of Ferguson’s 21,000 residents are black but only three of its more than 50 police officers are black.

Brian Schellman, a spokesman for St. Louis County Police, which has taken control of Ferguson security, said in an email that the department doesn’t comment on active investigations.

(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)

MORE ON THIS STORY:

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #458 on: October 22, 2014, 07:14:06 AM »
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown reportedly reveal marijuana ... (and vindicates the cop)
Fox News ^  | October 22, 2014

Posted on ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2014‎ ‎8‎:‎51‎:‎01‎ ‎AM by Zakeet

Complete Headline: Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown reportedly reveal marijuana, cast doubt on witness claims he was running away

Michael Brown, the 18-year-old black man whose fatal shooting by a white police officer in the St. Louis suburb of Ferguson in August touched off weeks of racially-charged rioting, had marijuana in his system, was initially shot at close range and does not appear to have been killed while running away, according to experts who reviewed the official autopsy and toxicology report.

[Snip]

The newspaper had St. Louis medical examiner Dr. Michael Graham, who is not part of the official investigation, review the autopsy report, and he determined that it “does support that there was a significant altercation at the car” including a shot that hit Brown’s right hand. Dr. Judy Melinek, a forensic pathologist in San Francisco who also reviewed the documents, concurred that the autopsy “supports the fact that this guy is reaching for the gun" and that it did not support claims Brown was shot while running away from Wilson, or with his hands up.

[Snip]

The shots fired outside of the vehicle hit Brown in the forehead, upper right arm and twice in the chest, Melinek said. The fatal shot to the top of Brown’s head indicates he was falling forward or in a lunging position toward the shooter, she said. The fact that a sixth shot hit his forearm and traveled from the back of the arm to the inner arm shows Brown’s palms could not have been facing Wilson, as some witnesses have said, Melinek said.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #459 on: October 22, 2014, 07:37:50 AM »
http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/10/22/new-information-released-on-michael-brown-case

The racist blacks in Da community are gonna shit when they read this - more of their garbage and bs turns out to be false. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #460 on: October 22, 2014, 10:00:14 AM »
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown reportedly reveal marijuana ... (and vindicates the cop)
Fox News ^  | October 22, 2014

Posted on ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2014‎ ‎8‎:‎51‎:‎01‎ ‎AM by Zakeet

Complete Headline: Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown reportedly reveal marijuana, cast doubt on witness claims he was running away

Michael Brown, the 18-year-old black man whose fatal shooting by a white police officer in the St. Louis suburb of Ferguson in August touched off weeks of racially-charged rioting, had marijuana in his system, was initially shot at close range and does not appear to have been killed while running away, according to experts who reviewed the official autopsy and toxicology report.

[Snip]

The newspaper had St. Louis medical examiner Dr. Michael Graham, who is not part of the official investigation, review the autopsy report, and he determined that it “does support that there was a significant altercation at the car” including a shot that hit Brown’s right hand. Dr. Judy Melinek, a forensic pathologist in San Francisco who also reviewed the documents, concurred that the autopsy “supports the fact that this guy is reaching for the gun" and that it did not support claims Brown was shot while running away from Wilson, or with his hands up.

[Snip]

The shots fired outside of the vehicle hit Brown in the forehead, upper right arm and twice in the chest, Melinek said. The fatal shot to the top of Brown’s head indicates he was falling forward or in a lunging position toward the shooter, she said. The fact that a sixth shot hit his forearm and traveled from the back of the arm to the inner arm shows Brown’s palms could not have been facing Wilson, as some witnesses have said, Melinek said.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Definitely starting to sound like a justified use of deadly force. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #461 on: October 22, 2014, 10:13:06 AM »
Of course it is, and was.   Its only the delusional black racist failures who refuse to acknowledge that oversized FNG thugs will be put down , justifiably so - when they threaten others. 

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #462 on: October 22, 2014, 10:51:03 AM »
Probably too much to ask that they stick to looting and burning down each other's homes next time?

I wouldn't object to them home invading any white guilt progressives who joined in the kumbaya but please leave the poor bastards who have to earn a living in your filthy shithole alone , did the media ever reveal what happened to the little Indian man whos "tussle" started this?

I can't think of a bigger cancer in this country than ghetto trash :(

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #463 on: October 22, 2014, 10:54:22 AM »
Probably too much to ask that they stick to looting and burning down each other's homes next time?

I wouldn't object to them hitting any white guilt progressives who joined in the kumbaya but please leave the poor bastards who have to earn a living in your filthy shithole alone

Throwing rocks at Chris Hayes and insulting the Jews live on air was pretty funny.  I'm not pro-antisemitism but it was hilarious to see the looks on the faces of the bleeding hearts when their favorite pets said very inappropriate things.   I saw another video the other day of protesters where a fine upstanding black youth came up to the news women and launched into a screed against zionist jews.
A

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #464 on: October 22, 2014, 10:57:09 AM »
Throwing rocks at Chris Hayes and insulting the Jews live on air was pretty funny.  I'm not pro-antisemitism but it was hilarious to see the looks on the faces of the bleeding hearts when their favorite pets said very inappropriate things.   I saw another video the other day of protesters where a fine upstanding black youth came up to the news women and launched into a screed against zionist jews.

I don't really get that, the Jews have done more than any other group to guilt the rest of America into coddling these degenerates.

Living in a formerly nice little town that is becoming Oakland jnr has not increased my love of these people , I only hope the Mexicans outbreed them and chase them out the way they're doing in LA, they can all move into Ferguson's of their own and indulge in annual riots

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #465 on: October 22, 2014, 11:03:56 AM »
I don't really get that, the Jews have done more than any other group to guilt the rest of America into coddling these degenerates.

Living in a formerly nice little town that is becoming Oakland jnr has not increased my love of these people , I only hope the Mexicans outbreed them and chase them out the way they're doing in LA

They owe the Jews a lot.   I posted a study on a thread here a while back that showed that blacks were the most antisemitic group of any race.  It is true that Jews were heavily involved in the slave trade but I doubt that is where the animosity comes from.  Jealousy perhaps.

Hispanics are going to wiped out blacks.  I'm not referring to genocide but in ever metric that measures success Hispanics will pole vault right over blacks.  And they won't be taking anybody with them. The coalition of minorities trying to pass Amnesty is tentative and convenient. Blacks who support open borders and amnesty are ushering in their own ruination. The moment Hispanics make up a large enough percentage of the population they will cast off blacks and focus entirely on their interests. Blacks are useful idiots until that day arrives.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #467 on: October 22, 2014, 12:35:27 PM »
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/10/22/report-autopsy-analysis-shows-michael-brown-may-have-gone-for-darren-wilsons-gun

And like that - its over.    F you - FNG idiots who tried to pimp this. 

I can't shoot someone who doesn't need shooting at close range? Point is... don't be like the other side and jump to a conclusion without waiting to hear and see all the facts gathered during the investigation.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #468 on: October 22, 2014, 12:37:51 PM »
I can't shoot someone who doesn't need shooting at close range? Point is... don't be like the other side and jump to a conclusion without waiting to hear and see all the facts gathered during the investigation.   

I knew from Day 1 this was mostly likely a case of a thug and worthless animal attacking a cop.  Didn't take a genius to figure that out

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #469 on: October 22, 2014, 12:44:17 PM »
It's the boy who cried wolf.  Eventually you stop paying attention to the boy after he has yelled wolf a thousand times and there is no wolf.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #470 on: October 22, 2014, 12:54:19 PM »
It's the boy who cried wolf.  Eventually you stop paying attention to the boy after he has yelled wolf a thousand times and there is no wolf.

Exactly - I lhave learned to discount 99% of what "the community" claims as utter garbage - just like Trayvon, This, tawan brawly, etc.

F them

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #471 on: October 22, 2014, 01:22:40 PM »
Evidence supports officer’s account of shooting in Ferguson
Washington Post ^  | October 22, 2014 | Kimberly Kindy and Sari Horwitz

Posted on ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2014‎ ‎4‎:‎06‎:‎30‎ ‎PM by ConservingFreedom

Ferguson, Mo., police officer Darren Wilson and Michael Brown fought for control of the officer’s gun, and Wilson fatally shot the unarmed teenager after he moved toward the officer as they faced off in the street, according to interviews, news accounts and the full report of the St. Louis County autopsy of Brown’s body.

Because Wilson is white and Brown was black, the case has ignited intense debate over how police interact with African American men. But more than a half-dozen unnamed black witnesses have provided testimony to a St. Louis County grand jury that largely supports Wilson’s account of events of Aug. 9, according to several people familiar with the investigation who spoke with The Washington Post.

Some of the physical evidence — including blood spatter analysis, shell casings and ballistics tests — also supports Wilson’s account of the shooting, The Post’s sources said, which cast Brown as an aggressor who threatened the officer’s life. The sources spoke on condition of anonymity because they are prohibited from publicly discussing the case. [...]

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonpost.com ...

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #472 on: October 23, 2014, 08:32:26 AM »
Of course it is, and was.   Its only the delusional black racist failures who refuse to acknowledge that oversized FNG thugs will be put down , justifiably so - when they threaten others. 

Sums it up perfectly.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #473 on: October 23, 2014, 08:33:18 AM »
They owe the Jews a lot.   I posted a study on a thread here a while back that showed that blacks were the most antisemitic group of any race.  It is true that Jews were heavily involved in the slave trade but I doubt that is where the animosity comes from.  Jealousy perhaps.

Hispanics are going to wiped out blacks.  I'm not referring to genocide but in ever metric that measures success Hispanics will pole vault right over blacks.  And they won't be taking anybody with them. The coalition of minorities trying to pass Amnesty is tentative and convenient. Blacks who support open borders and amnesty are ushering in their own ruination. The moment Hispanics make up a large enough percentage of the population they will cast off blacks and focus entirely on their interests. Blacks are useful idiots until that day arrives.

Truth.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #474 on: October 23, 2014, 08:37:05 AM »
And they are still threatening violence after all the evidence.  TA said this in another thread and since then I have described the situation in exactly the same terms. It's pure extortion and blackmail.  They are using fear of violence to get something.  It's a strange kind of protection racket.  Give us something and we won't burn anything down.  This has been the strategy since the sixties.
A