Author Topic: Sneak preview of Radu 3 weeks out  (Read 63083 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Sneak preview of Radu 3 weeks out
« Reply #575 on: August 20, 2014, 04:51:54 AM »
With all due respect Joon:

You have never seen your abs.. let alone do a contest prep and get into that kind of conditioning.. plus do not know how the body works under certain dietetic and pharmaceutical conditions. You also don't see him daily twice a day. I do and Jim does too. I post pics seldomly and some are small and flat some fuller etc... you quote Layne Norton? I think he is a liar and an idiot with an agendato promote.

The point is that all people give me are opinions based on what THEY think SHOULD happen based on what they THINK they understand.

Reality works different. You look at Radu but you don't really know what you are looking at. You don't see the bodyfat level .. the water retention.. the glycogen if it's there or not and how the illusion fluctuates according to all these factors combined. Van Bilderass can spot the essence.. he understands what is going on because he knows his shit. There are others who talk shit just for the sake of it.

So my advice to you is to pay attention to what me or Disgusted are saying because we took this obese guy and turned him into a bodybuilder. You were obese and dream of looking like this. You love to fight and Radu was a top fighter. You have much in common. So it is my belief that there is much valuable info for you to gather from Radu's experience.

I take my body and turn it into something like a bodybuilder fast and precise. I must be doing something right, right? why doesn't bigmc improve but stays a fat dude who never seen his abs? why does simone look the same year after year? etc.. If I start something I want to see progress.. everything else is cheap talk and mere froth.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #576 on: August 20, 2014, 04:52:43 AM »
Jeff is up there with the best on them on getbig in regards to physique !
If I can duplicate his best ever in 3 months from absolute zero trust me he is not that impressive.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #577 on: August 20, 2014, 04:56:44 AM »
If I can duplicate his best ever in 3 months from absolute zero trust me he is not that impressive.
Jeff has more muscle on his frame and his glutes were ripped. Radu looks great and I am not taking away from this but Jeff is better.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #578 on: August 20, 2014, 04:59:51 AM »
Jeff has more muscle on his frame and his glutes were ripped. Radu looks great and I am not taking away from this but Jeff is better.
do you know ukjeff's height and weight? .. ripped glutes? his ass is more ripped but his back and arms are softer.. can you spot differences? I guess not

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #579 on: August 20, 2014, 05:02:01 AM »
do you know ukjeff's height and weight? .. ripped glutes? his ass is more ripped but his back and arms are softer.. can you spot differences? I guess not
His back and arms are ripped.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #580 on: August 20, 2014, 05:04:45 AM »
With all due respect Joon:

You have never seen your abs.. let alone do a contest prep and get into that kind of conditioning.. plus do not know how the body works under certain dietetic and pharmaceutical conditions. You also don't see him daily twice a day. I do and Jim does too. I post pics seldomly and some are small and flat some fuller etc... you quote Layne Norton? I think he is a liar and an idiot with an agendato promote.

The point is that all people give me are opinions based on what THEY think SHOULD happen based on what they THINK they understand.

Reality works different. You look at Radu but you don't really know what you are looking at. You don't see the bodyfat level .. the water retention.. the glycogen if it's there or not and how the illusion fluctuates according to all these factors combined. Van Bilderass can spot the essence.. he understands what is going on because he knows his shit. There are others who talk shit just for the sake of it.

So my advice to you is to pay attention to what me or Disgusted are saying because we took this obese guy and turned him into a bodybuilder. You were obese and dream of looking like this. You love to fight and Radu was a top fighter. You have much in common. So it is my belief that there is much valuable info for you to gather from Radu's experience.

I take my body and turn it into something like a bodybuilder fast and precise. I must be doing something right, right? why doesn't bigmc improve but stays a fat dude who never seen his abs? why does simone look the same year after year? etc.. If I start something I want to see progress.. everything else is cheap talk and mere froth.

Look bro I am a fan of yours (I told Bigmc many times) and I gave you kudos for your achievements with Radu for doing great job in such a short space of time and I am giving you my honest assessment and not hating for no reason or claiming to know more than you or Jim etc....so lets not make it personal.
I never done a contest prep and yes I never seen my abs (maybe just the top bit)...haha
But that doesn't mean I haven't been around guys for so many years and train with them day in day out and don't know what they are doing for their preps not just based on reading some articles but by actually talking to them in gym daily etc.

My view is from my own personal experience and most those of others I talk to is that, yes very low cal/low carb dieting will get you shredded ....but you are always going to be sacrificing muscle doing it that way.

The guys that eat more and train more (more cardio) always look best in my opinion.

Now I let you fight with Simon cos I have to go out.  :D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #581 on: August 20, 2014, 05:06:00 AM »
His back and arms are ripped.
just not as ripped... and You have not seen my friend dried out yet, keep that in mind.. put him with studio lights without water with a professional photographer and you'll see the difference instead of pics when flat taken by myself as I am no Andsel Adams.

But I respect your opinion but do not agree with it.

PS: Jeff's pic is from 18 years ago... guy has never been close to contest shape since and looks quite dismal nowadays.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #582 on: August 20, 2014, 05:07:25 AM »
The eat more train more mentality promotes gluttons who cannot control themselves not bodybuilding.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #583 on: August 20, 2014, 05:09:16 AM »
Walking is not 'cardio'.

It is an 'activity that requires energy' - hence, walking far enough daily will add to your energy deficit and increase fat loss.

Sounds exactly like low-intensity cardio to me

Uncle Junior

« Reply #584 on: August 20, 2014, 05:12:09 AM »
The eat more train more mentality promotes gluttons who cannot control themselves not bodybuilding.

No disrespect Sev but me and you don't look all that much different right now???  ;D
So if you are allowed to take credit for Radu, I will take credit for some of my boys, its only fair.

You can tell these guys they are "gluttons who cannot control themselves" and ask them why they get shredded and full on 3000 calories eating 200-300 carbs a day.

No disrespect Sev but my boys will shit all over anyone in your gym physique wise my good friend....just a reality check  ;)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #585 on: August 20, 2014, 05:14:40 AM »
No disrespect Sev but me and you don't look all that much different right now???  ;D
So if you are allowed to take credit for Radu, I will take credit for some of my boys.

You can tell these guys they are "gluttons to who cannot control themselves" and ask them why they get shredded and full on 3000 calories eating 200-300 carbs a day.

No disrespect but my boys will shit all over anyone in your gym physique wise my good friend.  ;)

You and I look VERY different right now. You have been listening to these morons and really believe their lies.

I hold my own off drugs easily with anyone. We are NOT in the same league genetics wise.

I build Radu from zero and taught him everything I know. I also got countless people in shape. I also achieved a much better body than those two in your gym. So I am not sure what are you babbling about taking credit .. I trained the guy from day one and you can't even train yourself let alone take credit for someone else.

You need a reality check because you are starting to lose it like pigmc or simone.

PS: your "boys" are taking the piss on you if you think they got ripped on 3000 cals meaning with 2-300 cals less than Dorian precontest. You are very naive.

here's me a few weeks ago..

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #586 on: August 20, 2014, 05:28:43 AM »
So if you are allowed to take credit for Radu, I will take credit for some of my boys, its only fair.

You can tell these guys they are "gluttons who cannot control themselves" and ask them why they get shredded and full on 3000 calories eating 200-300 carbs a day.

No disrespect Sev but my boys will shit all over anyone in your gym physique wise my good friend....just a reality check  ;)

nasser looking big in the background

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #587 on: August 20, 2014, 05:30:19 AM »
lee does up to 3 hours of cardio per day in the on season. For off season eats cake and does weights only poops on chests.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #588 on: August 20, 2014, 05:30:41 AM »
You and I look VERY different right now. You have been listening to these morons and really believe their lies.

I hold my own off drugs easily with anyone. We are NOT in the same league genetics wise.

I build Radu from zero and taught him everything I know. I also got countless people in shape. I also achieved a much better body than those two in your gym. So I am not sure what are you babbling about taking credit ..

Maybe right now, yes. Difference is I eat burgers and fries all day, drinking alcohol and partying because I am too busy with work and always huge stress ball to give a shit.
You spend time preparing your meals, doing low carb diet and being dedicated because it is your job and you are a professional in your field....so I admire your dedication.

But like for like, pound for pound, natural our genetics are not different at all and we wouldn't look much different either way. This is the truth.
Maybe you can blow up on drugs and I can't, never took your kind of doses so I don't know, can't say until i try.

But from pure athletic point of view, I am willing to bet functionally I am just as strong if not stronger than you natty and can match everything you do if not better natty physique wise  if everything else was same....maybe we should try it together....haha....woul d be fun experiment...for your next project ....get 100 page thread here....lol

Oh and even if I can't do above (cos I can't stick to diet) at least I know I can always kick your ass in the cage...haha...peace  ;D
Mwah
x0x0

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #589 on: August 20, 2014, 05:33:09 AM »

Maybe right now, yes. Difference is I eat burgers and fries all day, drinking alcohol and partying because I am too busy with work and always huge stress ball to give a shit.
You spend time preparing your meals, doing low carb diet and being dedicated because it is your job and you are a professional in your field....so I admire your dedication.

But like for like, pound for pound, natural our genetics are not different at all and we wouldn't look much different either way. This is the truth.
Maybe you can blow up on drugs and I can't, never took your kind of doses so I don't know, can't say until i try.

But from pure athletic point of view, I am willing to bet functionally I am just as strong if not stronger than you natty and can match everything you do if not better natty physique wise  if everything else was same....maybe we should try it together....haha....woul d be fun experiment...for your next project ....get 100 page thread here....lol

Oh and even if I can't do above (cos I can't stick to diet) at least I know I can always kick your ass in the cage...haha...peace  ;D
Mwah
x0x0

kick my ass? If I can hang in with Radu sparring I am positive I can manage someone like you

Usually athletic talents don't end up in an neverending binge on donuts  ;D

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #590 on: August 20, 2014, 05:36:41 AM »
 ???

Uncle Junior

« Reply #591 on: August 20, 2014, 05:37:52 AM »
PS: your "boys" are taking the piss on you if you think they got ripped on 3000 cals meaning with 2-300 cals less than Dorian precontest. You are very naive

How they can be taking the piss when after we finished training I am going to Nandos with them and eating with them. ::)
You keep thinking just your way is always best and its not possible to get ripped on 3000 cals with 200g carbs.
Its not true my friend. There are better ways.
Not everyone does it your way or train just 1 hour 3 x a week.
Boys training minimum 2 twice a day 6 times a week on top of cardio.
This not some Flex magazine bull shit.
Your friends have no reason to lie to you my friend or "take this piss"

Uncle Junior

« Reply #592 on: August 20, 2014, 05:46:45 AM »
kick my ass? If I can hang in with Radu sparring I am positive I can manage someone like you

Usually athletic talents don't end up in an neverending binge on donuts  ;D

Bro my coach is UCMMA double belt champion and undefeated, maybe I show you private youtube videos (don't want assholes here taking advantage)
How come he can't even knock me out and suddenly you can "handle me"...haha
You just see some dum videos of my acting like a spastic and you make your judgments from there....but I like it....its amusing to me, makes the surprise factor better  ;D

Ever heard of Ricky Hatton....when people don't give fuck they get fat, doesn't mean they can't get into shape.
But talent my friend is something you either have or don't....you must understand the difference here. :-*

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #593 on: August 20, 2014, 05:50:53 AM »

Cripes. Look at the left titty on the White guy.    :-X

Edit: Someone removed the pic. No surprises, there. 

Simple Simon

« Reply #594 on: August 20, 2014, 05:55:00 AM »
just not as ripped... and You have not seen my friend dried out yet, keep that in mind.. put him with studio lights without water with a professional photographer and you'll see the difference instead of pics when flat taken by myself as I am no Andsel Adams.

But I respect your opinion but do not agree with it.

PS: Jeff's pic is from 18 years ago... guy has never been close to contest shape since and looks quite dismal nowadays.
October 2013

a few weeks ago

Yep, pretty dismal that I maintain a decent look year round and actually look like I lift.

Simple Simon

« Reply #595 on: August 20, 2014, 06:02:17 AM »

I build Radu from zero and taught him everything I know. I also got countless people in shape. I also achieved a much better body than those two in your gym. So I am not sure what are you babbling about taking credit .. I trained the guy from day one and you can't even train yourself let alone take credit for someone else.

You need a reality check because you are starting to lose it like pigmc or simone.

PS: your "boys" are taking the piss on you if you think they got ripped on 3000 cals meaning with 2-300 cals less than Dorian precontest. You are very naive.

here's me a few weeks ago..

Tristan got ripped in 6 weeks with 2 weeks of eating 10,000 cals a day.

I notice you didnt comment about that.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #596 on: August 20, 2014, 06:06:28 AM »
Radu looks great.

Any more pics from the Boxing session?

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #597 on: August 20, 2014, 06:22:48 AM »
CN trying so hard to believe his own hype. 

But if he really believed it he wouldn't photoshop his own photos, create fake Facebook accounts, and brag about making a kickboxer lean and adding barely any muscle despite being loaded up on drugs. 

He is cringeworthy.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #598 on: August 20, 2014, 06:26:37 AM »
it's a damn shame when known snake oil salesman and poverty stricken romainian hillbilly manages to rope a well know prep guy into this unbelievable mess and blemishes an otherwise good reputation.

why people just don't stay the fuck away from this guy is beyond me. not an original idea or thought in that empty cranium. just a hodgepodge of borrowed material from the Internet that he tries to piece together in a useless fashion so he can play the big banana in his village. lol

Great name for a band- Romanian Hillbillys.

I do get the sense that this Sev dude is on the hustle...

Simple Simon

« Reply #599 on: August 20, 2014, 06:27:40 AM »
Great name for a band- Romanian Hillbillys.

I do get the sense that this Sev dude is on the hustle...
And disgusted is getting dragged along for the ride.