Author Topic: Anabolichalo - Thank you for letting me back  (Read 52473 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: Anabolichalo - Thank you for letting me back
« Reply #225 on: August 24, 2014, 05:34:53 AM »
can anyone give me the cliff notes for why Phil heath wanted to help anabolichalo out? I don't want to read this whole thread.
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=546953.msg7678977#msg7678977

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #226 on: August 24, 2014, 05:41:19 AM »
May Jehova God El Shaddai bless our leader Ron Avidan and Mister Olympia Phil Heath in his quest for 10 sandows

Anabolic Halo is back and life will never be the same

I will be going from glory to glory

Praise Jehova God El Shaddai

Thank YOU for coming back Ahalo!

Getbig (Especially Lobstah) has missed you immensly!

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: August 24, 2014, 05:43:17 AM »

Thank YOU for coming back Ahalo!

Getbig (Especially Lobstah) have missed you immensly!
i have been slaying some dominican pussy (white skin) recently raw no pulling out (she really insisted on condoms for weeks but when i slid it in raw it was like the inevitable had happened she freaked out but didnt want me to stop either)

it felt like warm apple pie

i dumped her soon after because i could foresee her getting in the way of my 18" arms quest

AmonRa

« Reply #228 on: August 24, 2014, 06:36:27 AM »
Is Philsulina really having that much power?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #229 on: August 24, 2014, 06:45:14 AM »
i dumped her soon after because i could foresee her getting in the way of my 18" arms quest

Can you foresee any women helping you in your quest for 18"? What would the personality of that woman be like?

Many years ago, I remember a pretty jacked dude in my gym that used to work out with his girlfriend. She was quite attractive, at least an 8/10 and she would just sit and openly gape at his arms when he was doing biceps work. I remember once he was doing standing BB curls and she went over and rolled up his sleeve so that she could see his arms better. Would that be the kind of woman that could HELP you in your quest for 18"?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #230 on: August 24, 2014, 07:32:55 AM »
I love having halo back gracing us with his tales of his quest for the fabled eighteen inch arms.
A

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: August 24, 2014, 08:16:11 AM »
May Jehova God El Shaddai bless our leader Ron Avidan and Mister Olympia Phil Heath in his quest for 10 sandows

Anabolic Halo is back and life will never be the same

I will be going from glory to glory

Praise Jehova God El Shaddai

This place kinda sucked without ya, welcome back....

the trainer

« Reply #232 on: August 24, 2014, 10:16:18 AM »
Can you foresee any women helping you in your quest for 18"? What would the personality of that woman be like?

Many years ago, I remember a pretty jacked dude in my gym that used to work out with his girlfriend. She was quite attractive, at least an 8/10 and she would just sit and openly gape at his arms when he was doing biceps work. I remember once he was doing standing BB curls and she went over and rolled up his sleeve so that she could see his arms better. Would that be the kind of woman that could HELP you in your quest for 18"?

That is the perfect woman.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: August 24, 2014, 10:58:11 AM »

possibly

sweet 18 years that i was dating january was like that

i broke it off with her after got back with baby mama in february

so much regret

should have staid with her then i'd have a sweet 18 years hebrew girlfriend now who worships my arms

trying to get her back but she was real fucking mad that i went back to baby mama

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: August 24, 2014, 11:06:22 AM »
prince dianabol today

pointing finger pose of peace

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #235 on: August 24, 2014, 11:12:32 AM »
I love having halo back gracing us with his tales of his quest for the fabled eighteen inch arms.

18 inch arms and 18 year old hebrew women.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: August 24, 2014, 11:15:50 AM »
18 is the magic number

In religion and literature[edit]
The Hebrew word for "life" is חי (chai), which has a numerical value of 18. Consequently, the custom has arisen in Jewish circles to give donations and monetary gifts in multiples of 18 as an expression of blessing for long life.
In Judaism, in the Talmud; Pirkei Avot (5:25), Rabbi Yehudah ben Teime gives the age of 18 as the appropriate age to get married ("Ben shmonah esra lechupah", at eighteen years old to the Chupah (marriage canopy)). (See Coming of age, Age of majority).
Shemoneh Esrei (sh'MOH-nuh ES-ray)
Lit. eighteen. A prayer that is the center of any Jewish religious service. Also known as the Amidah or the Tefilah. See Jewish Liturgy. jewfaq.org

In Ancient Roman custom the number 18 can symbolise a blood relative.
Joseph Heller's novel Catch-22 was originally named Catch-18 because of the Hebrew meaning of the number, but was amended to the published title to avoid confusion with another war novel, Mila 18.[1]
There are 18 chapters in the Bhagavad Gita, which is contained in the Mahabharata, which has 18 books. The Kurukshetra War which the epic depicts, is between 18 armies (11 on the Kuru side, 7 on the Pandava). The war itself also lasts for 18 days.
A shape looking like 18 in Arabic numbers is formed by the lines on the palm of the right hand.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #237 on: August 24, 2014, 11:17:30 AM »
18 is the magic number

The Hebrew word for "life" is חי (chai), which has a numerical value of 18. Consequently, the custom has arisen in Jewish circles to give donations and monetary gifts in multiples of 18 as an expression of blessing for long life.
In Judaism, in the Talmud; Pirkei Avot (5:25), Rabbi Yehudah ben Teime gives the age of 18 as the appropriate age to get married ("Ben shmonah esra lechupah", at eighteen years old to the Chupah (marriage canopy)). (See Coming of age, Age of majority).
Lit. eighteen. A prayer that is the center of any Jewish religious service. Also known as the Amidah or the Tefilah. See Jewish Liturgy. jewfaq.org

Joseph Heller's novel Catch-22 was originally named Catch-18 because of the Hebrew meaning of the number, but was amended to the published title to avoid confusion with another war novel, Mila 18.[1]
There are 18 chapters in the Bhagavad Gita, which is contained in the Mahabharata, which has 18 books. The Kurukshetra War which the epic depicts, is between 18 armies (11 on the Kuru side, 7 on the Pandava). The war itself also lasts for 18 days.
A shape looking like 18 in Arabic numbers is formed by the lines on the palm of the right hand.

All this will be thrown out the window once 18" is achieved. Then, the magic of 19 will be invoked.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: August 24, 2014, 11:19:20 AM »
All this will be thrown out the window once 18" is achieved. Then, the magic of 19 will be invoked.
no doubt

but an 19 year old woman just seems so much older than 18

18: fresh out of the factory

19: second hand car

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #239 on: August 24, 2014, 11:19:56 AM »
Ron was nice enough to let me out last night. I was just 1 day short of bing in time out for a whole year! Feels good to be free again.

Do you get an email upon release? Or did you really come back day after day just to turmoil in prison?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: August 24, 2014, 11:20:08 AM »
prince dianabol today

pointing finger pose of peace

Prince Dianabol is getting big.
A

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: August 24, 2014, 11:35:08 AM »
Prince Dianabol is getting big.
18" guns soon

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #242 on: August 24, 2014, 11:37:27 AM »
18" guns soon
18 is low aim for a juicer. natural can have.

shoot for 20+

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: August 24, 2014, 11:38:40 AM »
18 is low aim for a juicer. natural can have.

shoot for 20+
i'm talking about my son.................

dorian had 19" according to some getbig sources

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: August 24, 2014, 11:54:22 AM »

;D

haha i've seen this many times, most recently at my previous gym, where this little dull-eyed latina faithfully bounced around one of the top bodybuilders in my state.  occasionally the situation entered true parody, when she would shout blank little "LET'S GO!"s of encouragement.

Simple Simon

« Reply #245 on: August 24, 2014, 11:59:54 AM »
I had a friend outside of Time Out email Ron. Ron asked for me to email him directly promising I would be good which I did. He let me out immediately. Good guy.
You got put in timeout and you only have 7 posts?

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: August 24, 2014, 01:39:33 PM »
prepare your butt for more hurt because I am going to lead the Phil Heath movement on getbig together with mine friend Wiggs

Wiggs as fake Leopold  ::)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: August 24, 2014, 02:05:17 PM »
i have been slaying some dominican pussy (white skin) recently raw no pulling out (she really insisted on condoms for weeks but when i slid it in raw it was like the inevitable had happened she freaked out but didnt want me to stop either)

it felt like warm apple pie

Now we have 2 Leopold's, "Cuban" 1 & his U.S. based re-writer  ;D

Wow, Dominicans by passing good old U.S. & emigrating to Euro Kongo  ;D

Any Costa Rican/Mexican/Guatemalan pussies in those Brussels's clubs  ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: August 24, 2014, 02:09:27 PM »
18 is the magic number

U.S. Leopold, tell us more about black Jeezuus too ,  ;D ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: August 24, 2014, 02:12:11 PM »

Kongo mother & totally white baby   ::), "100% true story"  ;D