Author Topic: The Epic Slow Progress of being Lifetime Natural  (Read 43186 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: The Epic Slow Progress of being Lifetime Natural
« Reply #75 on: October 15, 2014, 10:53:38 AM »
Here is a Lifetime Natural in his 40s.

At 3:30 he has some great conditioning and he is not done yet.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
This is 28 years of Lifetime Natural training by the way.

Simple Simon

« Reply #76 on: October 15, 2014, 10:56:06 AM »
The harsh reality is that once you hit 35 it's all downhill and it becomes a matter of lessening the angle of the decline.
I disagree , I look better now at 49 than I did it 40, and next year I will look better than i do now,

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #77 on: October 15, 2014, 10:56:55 AM »

that post was not aimed at Adam it was aimed at colon4life so the lazy part is 100% accurate.

Adonis isn't someone I'd call lazy by any means. truthfully I think a lot of pro nattys work much harder and diet much harder than the top ifbb pros.

that being said let me reiterate

take any number of white/ true naturals who are the same height and same bf levels who have been training the same length of time when they have all maxed out they are going to hold the same lean tissue relatively. scale weight may differ due to bone density etc but actually lean tissue will be the same across the board.

sorry dude, my mistake. totally misread.

i'm not really buying it though. you're setting up a "no true scotsman" defense by basically stating that a maxed out natural looks like X ergo any natural who doesn't have X amount of muscle tissue isn't truly maxed out. you take a guy with naturally low testosterone and a slow thyroid up against a guy who burns fat 24/7 with high test and no matter what you do the 2nd guy is going to be bigger than the first. you might be able to say there is an apex of natural development, but it is 100% incorrect to think that all humans are capable of attaining it.

when i worked as a counselor at a group home there was this 14 year old kid named dylan. he was about 5'6 and 300lb or so. did not lift weights much, played a little football in middle school but that was it. the charter school we took them to had a little gym in it and they were allowed to use the machines. one machine was one of those old-ass smiths that was just a bare olympic bar on some runners and god damn i witnessed this kid, his first time attempting squatting, hit 475lb, with no belt and wearing a ratty ass pair of nikes, on that bar sitting on a bench that was roughly parallel for him. shit, i can't do that NOW. we had this one kid who was in our program for about two years and, despite eating the shitty food we fed him and having almost no access to gym equipment, left that place with shoulders and arms that looked better than a bunch of guys i knew when i wrestled in high school.

genetics aren't just a factor in one's body development, they are THE factor. some people are going to be skinny mother fuckers all their lives. some people are going to fight to keep their body fat under 15%. some guys can (to steal a phrase from Tom Prince) grow their arms just from mowing the lawn. you can max out what you HAVE, but to suggest that we all have the same potential is lunacy.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #78 on: October 15, 2014, 10:58:25 AM »
What's the obsession on getbig about looking like you train while wearing clothes?  ??? ???

You remember the video of Robert Burneika in the pool? No one really gave a shit. Do you think people are going to really care if you look like you train while wearing clothes?  ??? ???

X

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: October 15, 2014, 10:58:37 AM »
Guy is one of those fortunate few with a crazy fast metabolism.

Sadly, even with all that effort if you put clothes on him and compare him to the average untrained man... you could hardly tell the difference.

Guy has no size.

I can relate to him because he did what I did.  Perma Bulk.  His metabolism is decent but nothing out of the ordinary.  I mean he does diet on 3500 calories I think, but thats doable once you Auschwitz it out.

Here are pics of him when he did not know any better.  He ALWAYS stays lean now.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #80 on: October 15, 2014, 10:58:46 AM »

Sadly, even with all that effort if you put clothes on him and compare him to the average untrained man... you could hardly tell the difference. He'd actually look smaller than the untrained man.

Guy has no size.

Don't see the point.

The point is he isn't competing against guys in clothes so it doesn't matter what he looks like in them.
Y

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #81 on: October 15, 2014, 11:00:04 AM »
How do you know this guy is natural, is it because he says so, you must be one of those people who believes anything somebody tells you.

Yeah, who would be willing to believe anything that anybody tells you without proof. That would be idiotic.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #82 on: October 15, 2014, 11:00:11 AM »

Sadly, even with all that effort if you put clothes on him and compare him to the average untrained man... you could hardly tell the difference. He'd actually look smaller than the untrained man.

Guy has no size.

Don't see the point.

put that dude at 12% bodyfat or so without his fluids depleted and he'd look like a goliath.

then again, frank zane didn't look like shit in clothes either and doesn't everyone here fall all over themselves calling him one of the best?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: October 15, 2014, 11:06:38 AM »
I would say no progress

there is such a thing as genetic limit. your hormone levels will only allow you to go so far...

No offence but I agree.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 15, 2014, 11:12:25 AM »
Here is Alberto at about the body fat I am in this picture, maybe he is a little higher here actually.  I know he doesn`t get near this fat anymore though, but thats what he looks like at a higher Fat percentage.  I think its comparable.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: October 15, 2014, 11:13:59 AM »
Here is Alberto at about the body fat I am in this picture, maybe he is a little higher here actually.  I know he doesn`t get near this fat anymore though, but thats what he looks like at a higher Fat percentage.

Damn you guys look a lot alike.  ;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #86 on: October 15, 2014, 11:14:39 AM »
Here is Alberto at about the body fat I am in this picture, maybe he is a little higher here actually.  I know he doesn`t get near this fat anymore though, but thats what he looks like at a higher Fat percentage.  I think its comparable.

Why is he blowing you a kiss?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: October 15, 2014, 11:17:09 AM »
Why is he blowing you a kiss?
Because The Ivory Latino wants me to share a cell with him in Auschwitz.

the trainer

« Reply #88 on: October 15, 2014, 11:21:13 AM »
One thing I know about people who are very competitive they will do anything to win, if somebody gets fame or money from claiming to be natural they will take a light cycle behind closed doors to look as good as possible.

Simple Simon

« Reply #89 on: October 15, 2014, 11:22:23 AM »
One thing I know about people who are very competitive they will do anything to win, if somebody gets fame or money from claiming to be natural they will take a light cycle behind closed doors to look as good as possible.

You don't know anything that you haven't just Googled.

Dismissed.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: October 15, 2014, 11:39:13 AM »
Ok everyone.  I think I am going to go to Auschwitz and use No One Machine training method.

I have three methods to Auschwitz.  The Slow way, the Fast way or maybe one of your ways.  It all boils down to deficit in the end no matter what way.

1. 2400 calories no changes, ride it out as long as it takes.  Somewhere in the ball park of 16 weeks to 21 weeks.  (could be less, but that is a safe estimate)
2. 2400 calories, decrease by 200 every 3 weeks, stopping at 1600 at lowest and may not even need to go near that low.  Should take 10-12 weeks or so.
3. Disgusted, No One, Simple Simon, Layne Norton, 3dmj, or whoever`s scheme.  (Of course Adonis Principles can be applied to all of these, including outside suggestions)

Either way, all roads lead to Auschwitz.  I think its long overdue.  Live like my kinfolk circa 1944.

Simple Simon

« Reply #91 on: October 15, 2014, 11:40:44 AM »
Ok everyone.  I think I am going to go to Auschwitz and use No One Machine training method.

I have three methods to Auschwitz.  The Slow way, the Fast way or maybe one of your ways.  It all boils down to deficit in the end no matter what way.

1. 2400 calories no changes, ride it out as long as it takes.  Somewhere in the ball park of 16 weeks to 21 weeks.  (could be less, but that is a safe estimate)
2. 2400 calories, decrease by 200 every 3 weeks, stopping at 1600 at lowest and may not even need to go near that low.  Should take 10-12 weeks or so.
3. Disgusted, No One, Simple Simon, Layne Norton, 3dmj, or whoever`s scheme.  (Of course Adonis Principles can be applied to all of these, including outside suggestions)

Either way, all roads lead to Auschwitz.  I think its long overdue.  Live like my kinfolk circa 1944.
Will you be shaving your head?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #92 on: October 15, 2014, 11:41:23 AM »
I disagree , I look better now at 49 than I did it 40, and next year I will look better than i do now,
You are not natural though. 90 year olds can look good with enough test.

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #93 on: October 15, 2014, 11:42:49 AM »
Will you cardio during your cutting? And are you still swimming?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: October 15, 2014, 11:44:31 AM »
Will you cardio during your cutting? And are you still swimming?
No and No. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: October 15, 2014, 11:49:26 AM »
Will you be shaving your head?
I don`t think it would make me look any less like a drowned rat to be honest.  I like my signature John Randolph of Roanoke. 

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #96 on: October 15, 2014, 11:50:05 AM »
Literally the dumbest thing that I've ever read on this forum. This guy must be trolling.  

really.

see I have proven my stance. look at all the top natty bbers. or any natty beers. same height/ same bf level / same amount of tissue.

it's not rocket science numpty. it's simple fact.

then again you could always post up a pic of your massive physique, show me how your the exception to what seems to be the rule.
b

the trainer

« Reply #97 on: October 15, 2014, 11:58:27 AM »
You don't know anything that you haven't just Googled.

Dismissed.

I dont need google to tell me that you are a anally retentive public louse.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: October 15, 2014, 11:59:25 AM »
I dont need google to tell me that you are a anally retentive public louse.

LOLOL That was amusing.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: October 15, 2014, 12:00:45 PM »
Around here we call "public louses" by a different name that getbig refuses to recognize.  :D