Author Topic: Bible thumpers who are heavy juicers...  (Read 22796 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: Bible thumpers who are heavy juicers...
« Reply #100 on: November 07, 2014, 01:12:16 AM »
It had a good run of 110k views.  That would be reaching though.

I marvel at those who quote a fictitious book and more so, live their life by it...bible thumpers simply believe what their told since being a youngster.  It makes you wonder, if someone never told them Santa wasn't real, they'd still be leaving milk and cookies on Dec. 24th each year.

I look forward to future religious wars where people bomb and kill to prove their God is right.  Yes, the US does it all the time.  I remember Bush ending his goofy speeches with "God Bless America"...uhh and what, fuck those guys were bombing Tuesday?  Haha.

It's funny didn't u disappear from here for a while and then now out of nowhere started posting again?  ;D haha same ole negative posts after posts

5'6 tatted up liberal right?  Oops forgot u are 5'8 now :D

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #101 on: November 07, 2014, 01:13:48 AM »
It's funny didn't u disappear from here for a while and then now out of nowhere started posting again?  ;D haha same ole negative posts after posts

5'6 tatted up liberal right?  Oops forgot u are 5'8 now :D

Haha..

he does post like an "edgy" undersized libcunt.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: November 07, 2014, 01:15:53 AM »
That may well be true but until you die you won't know anything for certain.  It's one thing to be an Atheist and another to be an assholist. Too many here fall under the latter category.  Reeves was the former of those two and a finer example of what it means to be a non-believer I doubt I will ever know.

If it is true, Scott, we won't know anything then, either. Thought is extinguished at death.

Regarding the bitterly self-righteous OP's assertion: Seems bodybuilding in general is a vain endeavor for the vast majority, and God's not a fan of pride and vanity. Also, if the roids are obtained illegally, I believe God mentions you must not only obey His Law but Man's Law as well.

So there's that.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: November 07, 2014, 01:33:11 AM »
If it is true, Scott, we won't know anything then, either. Thought is extinguished at death.

Regarding the bitterly self-righteous OP's assertion: Seems bodybuilding in general is a vain endeavor for the vast majority, and God's not a fan of pride and vanity. Also, if the roids are obtained illegally, I believe God mentions you must not only obey His Law but Man's Law as well.

So there's that.

Hey man, have U ever get that Aussie "Bikers War" TV series ?, about MC's Bandidos/Comancheros .

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: November 07, 2014, 02:39:06 AM »
I'm not a 'heavy' juicer, but have been on for years. At one point I was on a lot of gear.

I'm a christian and have been known to thump my bible.

The Apostle Paul said "All things are lawful, yet not all are profitable"

Jesus said "Render to Ceasar what it Ceasar's" in other words, obey your country's laws even if you don't like them.

So this is where I stand on gear and Christianity - In UK gear is not illegal if it's for personal use, so i'm good with that side of things.

With respect to it being 'helpful/profitable' taking steriods, as long as i'm monitoring my body and adjusting use/stopping accordingly then it's no different than someone who eats too much sugar and doesn't check their health etc.

You can't say "Christians shouldn't take steriods, but they can make other health choices that negatively affect them/those around them"

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #105 on: November 07, 2014, 02:47:49 AM »
In another 50 years, religious will be the minority.  Slowly through free thinking and science, religious bs is continuously called out and one day people will see...ahhh shit, I was lied to.

You are aware that people were saying the same thing 50 years ago? ???

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: November 07, 2014, 02:49:56 AM »
Croatch is so short and bitter, garden gnomes have a restraining order against him for headbutting them.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #107 on: November 07, 2014, 03:36:24 AM »
Yes but the skyman is making u bald halo, u need to get transplant asap :D ;D
the skyman is well known for sending bears to butcher those who laugh at slap heads

beware of bears if you choose to continue mocking me

skyman is not mocked

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #108 on: November 07, 2014, 03:49:26 AM »

So there's that.
I agree completely because there is just as much chance of that coming to pass as of what I hold true.  Just because I wear shoes does not mean that the world must wear the same brand or for that matter any shoes at all. 

Of course the possibility that nothing awaits us saddens me all the more as it would mean that once I am gone, so to is everyone I ever knew.  There would be no hope of more, if you will.  If we are made in His image then our only fault is that we do not live in it as we should.  I hope that made sense.  If the Christ behaved as did so many men before and after Him, I would shun him.  I am a very poor example of what it means to know the Christ but never will I lie and say otherwise.  There is no sin in doubt.  Just what it means to be human.  You cannot make a leap of faith in two jumps.

Unless there is someone waiting to catch you after that first jump.  So it is with the Christ.  Again, I am a very poor example of a believer but I will question and test my faith because it is neither a blind nor a dead faith.

In all ways and for always, be well my friend.

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: November 07, 2014, 04:53:06 AM »
I agree. Seems pretty hypocritical....Injectin g illegal, potentially dangerous drugs into the body (temple) God gave you.

Simple Simon

« Reply #110 on: November 07, 2014, 05:04:22 AM »
I agree. Seems pretty hypocritical....Injectin g illegal, potentially dangerous drugs into the body (temple) God gave you.

That God created.

whitewidow

« Reply #111 on: November 07, 2014, 05:06:34 AM »
Coleman, Branch Warren, J.,Jackson, Dugdale...the list goes on and on.  It's bad enough they believe in an imaginary man in the sky, but spewing Gods plan bullshit and thanking God is the most laughable thing.
You have a serious drug problem, but want to come off as righteous and noble.
The hypocrisy.
Not to mention the example they set for teens.

Enter comments: it doesn't say anything about steroids in the bible. ::)

dude that's like half the list. all those texas boys go cry at church on sundays. Brian Dobson is the worst! He talks all that religous mumbo jumbo while he trains corey part of it is funny to me. I'm not a very religious dude! for once croatch I agree with you now tell me is your sister available these days?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #112 on: November 07, 2014, 05:44:09 AM »
But, but... the Bible says nothing about peds ::)

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: November 07, 2014, 06:06:01 AM »
If Jesus were alive today, he would definitely be juicing and taking selfies.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: November 07, 2014, 06:23:52 AM »
I agree completely because there is just as much chance of that coming to pass as of what I hold true.  Just because I wear shoes does not mean that the world must wear the same brand or for that matter any shoes at all.  

Of course the possibility that nothing awaits us saddens me all the more as it would mean that once I am gone, so to is everyone I ever knew.  There would be no hope of more, if you will
.  If we are made in His image then our only fault is that we do not live in it as we should.  I hope that made sense.  If the Christ behaved as did so many men before and after Him, I would shun him.  I am a very poor example of what it means to know the Christ but never will I lie and say otherwise.  There is no sin in doubt.  Just what it means to be human.  You cannot make a leap of faith in two jumps.

Unless there is someone waiting to catch you after that first jump.  So it is with the Christ.  Again, I am a very poor example of a believer but I will question and test my faith because it is neither a blind nor a dead faith.

In all ways and for always, be well my friend.

At the risk of upsetting Adonis and being bunched with the "morons" again, I totally agree with the hopeless sadness that accompanies an accidental universe. It is what it is, I believe, but I don't have to like it. Love my family and friends too much to comfortably accept that I will never see them again or that eternal nothingness isn't depressing as hell. Unfortunately, I've always been very skeptical and science/logic-minded, which makes me incapable of having faith in ideas that don't personally add up.

At the very least, I take comfort knowing my family has faith that death (mine, theirs, whomevers) is not the end for them/us. And here's the upside, Scott. For you guys, you win either way. If you're right, eternal love and happiness. If you're wrong, you'll never know, but dying itself will be less traumatic with hope.

I'm only ok if I'm right. And even that is a depressing ok.

Be well.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #115 on: November 07, 2014, 06:25:47 AM »
The good lord is probably more concerned with fat asses than roiders.
A

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: November 07, 2014, 06:45:36 AM »
Hey man, have U ever get that Aussie "Bikers War" TV series ?, about MC's Bandidos/Comancheros .

Might have seen it. Is it on the History Channel?

Here we've got H.A. and the Mongols at war for years now. Just had a big scrap on the freeway out by my folks. Parked their bikes, stopping traffic, and went at it with chains, bats, and blades, maybe. No one killed.

Also got the Vagos, but they seem to just be watching from the sidelines.

Mongols seem to be causing the most trouble. Years ago, they recruited straight gang-bangers, who didn't even ride. Just wanted the extra numbers for their frequent battles and more street soldiers to cash in on the dope trade. Even got tied up with the Mexican Mafia, who pretty much run the prisons and streets of SoCal.

Started drawing lots of unwanted police attention, which pissed off quite a few oldtimers, considering these thugs weren't even bikers. Shook up membership for a while, but the president ("Doc") ended up in prison, so I have no idea what's up with them now, other than that they're still scary as fuck.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #117 on: November 07, 2014, 06:53:01 AM »
At the risk of upsetting Adonis and being bunched with the "morons" again, I totally agree with the hopeless sadness that accompanies an accidental universe. It is what it is, I believe, but I don't have to like it. Love my family and friends too much to comfortably accept that I will never see them again or that eternal nothingness isn't depressing as hell. Unfortunately, I've always been very skeptical and science/logic-minded, which makes me incapable of having faith in ideas that don't personally add up.

At the very least, I take comfort knowing my family has faith and that death (mine, there's, whomevers) is not the end for them. And here's the upside, Scott. For you guys, you win either way. If you're right, eternal love and happiness. If you're wrong, you'll never know, but dying itself will be less traumatic with hope.

Be well.

My friend, you're a good man.....I wish more atheists/agnostics were like you and Archer.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #118 on: November 07, 2014, 07:00:11 AM »

At the very least, I take comfort knowing my family has faith and that death (mine, there's, whomevers) is not the end for them. And here's the upside, Scott. For you guys, you win either way. If you're right, eternal love and happiness. If you're wrong, you'll never know, but dying itself will be less traumatic with hope.

Be well.

This sort of sounds like the argument put forth by Pascal Wager, which has been taken to task many times. There are many good counterarguments to this line of thinking; they win either way, i.e., because if there is a heaven they get to go there and if there isn't a heaven, then their life and/or death is still happier than an atheists. Sorry, I do not believe this to be true at all.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #119 on: November 07, 2014, 07:03:12 AM »
My friend, you're a good man.....I wish more atheists/agnostics were like you and Archer.

Ask yourself, MOS, why do you wish more atheists/agnostics were like The Ugly? Because on this one point he agrees with the The Scott on this point (That you and him win either way because you're theists). I do not understand this line of reasoning. You're basically saying you only like atheists that agree with you or "pump" up your religion like The Ugly just did? Why can't you like an atheist who wholeheartedly disagrees with you?
X

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #120 on: November 07, 2014, 07:06:14 AM »
Croatch nips of peace  ::)
S

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Bible thumpers who are heavy juicers..
« Reply #121 on: November 07, 2014, 07:18:24 AM »

Thanks, pal. Good, friendly people are far more important to me than politics, religion, etc. Much rather be nice and respectful to someone decent with whom I disagree than deal with an idiot who's on my side.

We're as far apart as can be on the most important issue of all (to many), but you remain the coolest, fairest guy here, who takes way more shit than necessary. But you never stoop, and you're still here. And I think I know why, which only makes me respect you more.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: November 07, 2014, 07:23:46 AM »
This sort of sounds like the argument put forth by Pascal Wager, which has been taken to task many times. There are many good counterarguments to this line of thinking; they win either way, i.e., because if there is a heaven they get to go there and if there isn't a heaven, then their life and/or death is still happier than an atheists. Sorry, I do not believe this to be true at all.

No, totally misunderstood. Pascal would only apply if I were to invoke it. Scott is a legitimate believer, so if his belief holds true, he reaches paradise. I admitted I couldn't believe if I tried. Wager doesn't apply at all in this case.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: November 07, 2014, 07:26:22 AM »

Not quite sure you understand Pascal's Wager correctly.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #124 on: November 07, 2014, 07:37:01 AM »
Not quite sure you understand Pascal's Wager correctly.

That is why I said it "SORT OF SOUNDS" like the argument.

I guess I misinterpreted what you were saying.

Are you disheartened by the fact that believers will reach paradise if they are correct and you won't?

X