Author Topic: Rich Piana New Video - FAKE Weights?!  (Read 22108 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Rich Piana New Video - FAKE Weights?!
« Reply #75 on: November 22, 2014, 10:14:40 AM »
fake or not there is no way a guy rich's size can't bench 500 or close to it.

You're kinda new to all this weight training stuff, eh? Either this or you simply have no clue because you've never really been around, or actually, you know, pressed much more than 275 with some wank standing over you performing bent rows.

His size isn't remotely such that a 500-pound press is a given. I mean, maybe he can, but if so, it wouldn't be strictly because "he's a big guy".  

And keeping it "real", no amount of size currently seen anywhere is sufficient to automatically grant an individual the benefit of the doubt concerning his ability to press such a poundage.

In my time, I have witnessed MANY gigantic muscle men who hadn't near the strength capacity required to hoist 500 pounds on the bench.

juicemachine

« Reply #76 on: November 22, 2014, 10:35:07 AM »

Rich Pinata doesn't care about numbers.

juicemachine

« Reply #77 on: November 22, 2014, 11:38:01 AM »
Rich Pinata challenging an even bigger oil bag to drop his pants.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: November 22, 2014, 01:35:26 PM »
He said he obsessed for years over bench numbers and ego lifted and his best bench was about 500, since then he started doing more pump and volume stuff. Connect the dots people. No way he can bench that now. Jesus some of you are so slow.

If you are so gifted what the hell are you doing at getbig?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: November 22, 2014, 01:36:34 PM »
Not to mention, I never see him with a woman.

Are you guys neighbors?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #80 on: November 22, 2014, 03:51:05 PM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #81 on: November 22, 2014, 03:53:19 PM »
LMAO at people think Piano can bench press 500 pounds. 400 pounds would crush this fool.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #82 on: November 23, 2014, 05:49:01 AM »
Ok big guy settle down.  They would be fake based on my observations regarding this gym not using grey, metallic plates. 

I love how when anyone mentions how strong someone is on video there are always a few guys who say "thats not that strong, i do that shit everyday"

I'm strong, it can't be otherwise after 14 years of steady training, but he's way bigger than me so I'd think it's not THAT impressive. It's good, but it should be regular for someone his size.

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: November 23, 2014, 08:33:47 AM »
Lol at the skinny fat esse pressing three plates each side like its air ;D ;D

juicemachine

« Reply #84 on: November 23, 2014, 08:40:06 AM »
Lol at the skinny fat esse pressing three plates each side like its air ;D ;D

He moves and walks like a big monster but is quite scrawny for a muscle man.

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: November 23, 2014, 09:25:34 AM »
He moves and walks like a big monster but is quite scrawny for a muscle man.

I wish i was that scrawny.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: November 23, 2014, 10:01:52 AM »
It will be a total mindfuck when they hit the point of deflation(due to: age, health, etc..). Must be tough for them to imagine that..    similar to what DA must've been going through.. posting oil selfies during dialysis sessions. That's what fascinates me the most following this bizarre sport/cult.. the mindset and psychology of it all.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #87 on: November 23, 2014, 10:59:59 AM »
LMAO at people think Piano can bench press 500 pounds. 400 pounds would crush this fool.

My favorites are the ones who act like it's no big deal, everyone in my gym can do this, great every-day lift easy to maintain without a ton of gear.

A 500- or even 400-lb bench is a tremendous feat of strength.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: November 23, 2014, 12:37:28 PM »
You hit the nail on the preverbal head.  Universal created his persona with their well done videos and he took the notoriety and ran with it. Now he has all the 5% bs and people are buying it. Likely over 1m followers on all media.

He's hitting his stride in his latter 40's not unlike CT Fletcher who's hit it in his 50's. These guys will milk it for as long as possible.

I thought it was Mutant and not Universal who made all those high quality youtube videos that gave Rich Piana his start of viral fame
X

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: November 23, 2014, 09:18:08 PM »
I thought it was Mutant and not Universal who made all those high quality youtube videos that gave Rich Piana his start of viral fame

Your right bro.

There are so may now they all seem the same to me.  Although I do like Frank and Antoine at Universal.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #90 on: November 23, 2014, 11:26:42 PM »
Lifting weights has many traits similar to the Western Front circa 1916.

:D

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #91 on: November 24, 2014, 08:14:35 AM »
My favorites are the ones who act like it's no big deal, everyone in my gym can do this, great every-day lift easy to maintain without a ton of gear.

A 500- or even 400-lb bench is a tremendous feat of strength.

That's true.
In the UK, I've been to several gyms, a few of which were quite hard-core BB type gyms.
Despite this, I rarely see someone press +3 plates aside on a bench. As for 4 plates (+400lbs), I think I could count the number of times I've seen that with my fingers.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: November 24, 2014, 08:38:23 AM »
Monday thru Sunday arm injection day.

Fixed.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #93 on: November 24, 2014, 07:45:34 PM »
You're kinda new to all this weight training stuff, eh? Either this or you simply have no clue because you've never really been around, or actually, you know, pressed much more than 275 with some wank standing over you performing bent rows.

His size isn't remotely such that a 500-pound press is a given. I mean, maybe he can, but if so, it wouldn't be strictly because "he's a big guy".  

And keeping it "real", no amount of size currently seen anywhere is sufficient to automatically grant an individual the benefit of the doubt concerning his ability to press such a poundage.

In my time, I have witnessed MANY gigantic muscle men who hadn't near the strength capacity required to hoist 500 pounds on the bench.

typical powerlifter who can't accept the fact that there actually are guys like rich who have  benched 500  who didn't need  to train with singles, become a bloated pig and get to 20% bf to do so. Even Your pretty boys like Titus, Frank Sepe...were benching 500 raw in their twenties. Using typical bodybuilding routines...
l

juicemachine

« Reply #94 on: November 25, 2014, 04:10:45 AM »
typical powerlifter who can't accept the fact that there actually are guys like rich who have  benched 500  who didn't need  to train with singles, become a bloated pig and get to 20% bf to do so. Even Your pretty boys like Titus, Frank Sepe...were benching 500 raw in their twenties. Using typical bodybuilding routines...
You're a clueless dreamer... Watch Rich's videos on the topic... He used to train low reps, lots of rest, all ego chasing the number... And even with that and all the drugs he took, he benched about 500 or so he claims for a single... No way he can do that now, since he doesn't train like that anymore... Stop living in your fantasy world kid...

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
Uhhhhmmmmmm..... dumbass. I don't understand the hype.... Valvolino
« Reply #95 on: November 27, 2014, 12:19:38 PM »

Like it matters what he eats... speaking of "throwing in garbage here and there..."

Greg Valvolino now has an identical twin.

"I like to have a body that's functional????"

"I don't like being this big??"

" Supplement line??" Penzoil???

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Re: Uhhhhmmmmmm..... dumbass. I don't understand the hype.... Valvolino
« Reply #96 on: November 27, 2014, 12:21:20 PM »
Will be very interesting to see the resolution to the Rich Piana situation.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #97 on: November 27, 2014, 06:21:11 PM »
Whoah!

Epic Merge.....  ::)