Author Topic: Unknowns progres thred  (Read 20066 times)

Unknown8471

• Getbig II
  • I will never be a memery
Unknowns progres thred
« on: February 19, 2006, 11:53:31 PM »
Hello evryone as you obviusly can tell i am unknown.

Any way a litle background on my sellf, i am 17 from Callifornia. i am aflicted whith sevear dislexia which explains my bad spelling. it also afected my reading but that was cleard up whith a lot of outside tutering and profetinal help. (my spelling however was declared a lost caus) i played football for 2 years and now that im a sr. and have (as far as im aware) no football nexed year ive taken up an intreset in Natral body building. i started body building around January 1st 2006. and have been going at a stedy pace ever since.

as you can see im one month in and not seeing meany resalts yet. i will list below a ruff estiment on what ive been doing for the past month, i didnot have the sence to wright it down so it is realy just a ges

o and for the record i am 6-0 225lbs
unknown

Unknown8471

• Getbig II
Re: Unknowns progres thred
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2006, 12:01:59 AM »
this is my gess.
Lat pull- 3sets of 12 at 110 M
Bench press- 3sets-12reps at 120 (about)
leg press- 3sets-12reps at 250
Genarick ab stuff i.e. crunches exet. (no estement to confusing)
dumbell curel 3sets of 10reps at 30lbs
Calf raises 3sets of 12reps at 280lbs
and more (all the stuff that i cant remeber the names of)
and 30min cardio (tredmill bike swiming exet.
like i sead this is a ruff estiment, my nexed post will be WAY more detaield and acuret.
unknown

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2006, 05:14:04 PM »
By Getbig standards, your grammar and spelling is superb. Let's see some pics Jack.
"Shut the F up and train"

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
  • Peace and good genes be to you
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2006, 08:38:16 AM »
Post your diet too bro, that is crucial.  Spelling is better than most.  :)

Unknown8471

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2006, 06:14:59 PM »
thanks for the complement on my spelling :)

im kined of in transition from my old basick cerket to a newer more complex program which is why i nevr reposted my the new list. however tomaro is the first day on that new program so i will post what hapins whith that tomaro.

as for the diet, right now its vary basick. ive almost compleatly elimanated junk food from my life (e.g. soda, chips, fast food, exet.) but as far as mesuring calerys and carbs that has been vary lose. althow i hope to keep a more acuret reading in the near futer. i dont know enuf about newtrition at the moment to start randomly cuting carbs and stuff now, (i dont want to screw myself over by ealimantating to much of somthing that is nesasary) but as i learn more i will adaped my program and diet.
unknown

Unknown8471

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2006, 12:38:09 AM »
Ia am working whith a trainer now once a week. he has introducing a new program for me, we dint have a lot of time to realy get in to it due to a crazy mix up on my part (make up test after school held me up). but this is what we maneged to do in the short time we had.

Squats 3x15   90lbs
  dumbell incline 3x15 20-25-30 lbs
  dubell rose (cant remeber full name) 3x15 20-25-30 lbs
  barbell curells 3x15 55lbs
  30 min cardio
he dint want to overload me the first day so he started me out light.
unknown

Unknown8471

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2006, 06:57:21 PM »
i havent been abel to workout for the past 2 days becus of fluding in my area. dose eanoyen have advice for somthing to keep up my trainig when it fluds?
unknown

Unknown8471

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2006, 03:35:28 PM »
well its been over a week since i last posted so hear is the update.

so far since i started (jan 1st) ive lost 4 lbs bring me down to 225, i still have a litle more fat to lose befor i can seriusly consintrate on gaining more mucel.  im finaly starting to resalts that i had wanted. ive been workingout for an hour and a half a day (Monday-wendsday-thursday-friday-sunday) and am working whith a trainer on friday afternoons.
unknown

Unknown8471

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2006, 08:36:48 PM »
not much has changnged in 4 days but as time is going by im begining to take this more and more siriusly, im begining to change my diet from all the stuff ive normaly been eating to inclewd more protean. im am uncler as to determing how much protean, carbs, exet. i need to be taking in. if somone hase some advice please help.
unknown

Unknown8471

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2006, 04:27:48 PM »
im afriad eany pics yet, i dont own a digetal camra or a scaner but hopfuly ill be geting a digetal camra for my 18th birthday.
By Getbig standards, your grammar and spelling is superb. Let's see some pics Jack.
unknown

Unknown8471

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2006, 11:06:38 AM »
 sick couldent work out today
unknown

Unknown8471

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2006, 04:33:33 PM »
still sick but i will try to workout today
unknown

Unknown8471

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2006, 04:36:46 PM »
just wayed myself. im up to 229lbs. ive been sliming down but gaining wate.
unknown

Unknown8471

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2006, 06:08:58 PM »
worked my arms today doing vaius exersies. not so much hevy waight but we did a lot of reps.
unknown

Unknown8471

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2006, 06:29:36 PM »
once more my fu$%ing cold keped me from working out >:(
unknown

Unknown8471

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2006, 11:16:27 PM »
im begining to feel beter still congested and sh$% but i went to the gym today

worked mostly my arms and uper body but hear is some of the stuff i did (what i can remeber a name for)

20min runing

seated bysept curls 3sets of 15-       20-25-30lbs
bench pres 3 sets of 12-       125-130-135lbs
cabel cros overs 3 sets of 15-      50-55-60lbs
unknown

Unknown8471

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2006, 03:54:57 PM »
wasent able to post yesterday but i basickly did the same workout as above +

latpulls 3 sets of 15 90-100-110
unknown

Unknown8471

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2006, 08:53:46 PM »
today was my first day of a full workout in 6 days i am finaly feeling beter and things are going good. ;D

Dead lift warm up. 3 setsof 12 45-55-65
dead lift close stance 3 sets of 12 65-65-75
dead lift wide stance 3 sets of 12   65-65-75
bent over rows 3 sets of 12 85-85-85
barbell curls 3 sets of 10 45-45-55
dumbell curls 2 sets of 20-25
lat pulls 3 sets of 12 80-90-100
cabel crosover 3 sets of 10 60-70-80
runing 20min
unknown

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2006, 10:30:59 PM »
aren't you trying to lose weight? why do you do so much dead lift? also what do you mean 45-55-65? the barbell weighs 45

Unknown8471

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2006, 09:24:37 PM »
yes i am still trying to lose wate but i have been working whith a traner and he has put me on the above program. i trust he knows what he is doing. as for the way in which i wrote it out yes it is vary confusing even to me lol. im not quite shure how to wright it out clearly so i kined of take a stab at it. as for the wate yes it is light but my trainer did not want to stress me out just yet. (or so he said) plus the dead lift was mor or less a wormup mor thean an actuel exersise.
unknown

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2006, 10:30:01 PM »
is that the workout that you do each time you go to the gym? it's not bad actually but there's no leg stuff or tricep stuff. also the only thing you are doing for chest is cables. i guess if you're just starting that's okay because a lot of people who just started training can't feel their chest properly when they do presses and with cables you can definately learn to flex your chest. keep the trainer for a while but not too long. most trainers honestly don't know nothing. the books they study to get their certification are really pussy. for example ACE is one of the most respected certifications and the info is totally wrong. it says people need 12 percent protein and there is next to nothing about exercise in the books. they even use the food pyramid! most everything in the books is biology and fancy words so they can show off and say i know all this fancy crap; i'm a trainer. they also have a lot of contradictory information and a lot of them use that gay ball to lay on. that workout you got is not bad.

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2006, 12:08:41 AM »
I don't think deadlift is bad if you are trying to lose FAT. It will increase muscle but not BF%.

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2006, 09:33:48 AM »
I don't think deadlift is bad if you are trying to lose FAT. It will increase muscle but not BF%.

I don't think he was saying deadlifts were bad, just why do three different exerises of them and no other leg work...interesting plan...but maybe it is a 2 or 3 day split progam which would make more sense.  There is no tricep, calves, quads, shoulders and barely any chest-maybe the cables were for back?
Jennifer

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2006, 05:04:44 PM »
He was making a link between deads and weight gain. I was pointing out that the weight gain will be muscle.

Unknown8471

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2006, 10:01:09 PM »
is that the workout that you do each time you go to the gym? it's not bad actually but there's no leg stuff or tricep stuff. also the only thing you are doing for chest is cables. i guess if you're just starting that's okay because a lot of people who just started training can't feel their chest properly when they do presses and with cables you can definately learn to flex your chest. keep the trainer for a while but not too long. most trainers honestly don't know nothing. the books they study to get their certification are really pussy. for example ACE is one of the most respected certifications and the info is totally wrong. it says people need 12 percent protein and there is next to nothing about exercise in the books. they even use the food pyramid! most everything in the books is biology and fancy words so they can show off and say i know all this fancy crap; i'm a trainer. they also have a lot of contradictory information and a lot of them use that gay ball to lay on. that workout you got is not bad.

the workout listed above is NOT my evryday workout, if i had gone to the gym today i would have started a leg rutean but i had to take colege placment tests insted. i have one more day of testing and thean im back on my normal sceduel (at least for a litle while)
unknown